Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 5 Empty Re: Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine]

Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:57 pm
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 5 L7lxc2ezwv7

Oh there it was~

Finally, some desperation! A manic grin spread across Verdada's features as a wheezing giggle bubbled up from her throat. "There ...she is!" She croaked out, giggling to herself as she stared Catherine in the eyes!

And then she grasped the hand that was locked onto her throat. And squeezed, That smile of hers never faltering as slowly, those fingers were, without any real effort, slowly pried off of her throat with Verdada's savage strength. Leaning in so incredibly close as she slowly turned the woman's hand, and brought it toward the throat of Catherine's physical body. That smile of hers widening as she molded Catherine's fingers toward her own throat. So she could feel the beating of her own still-living heart.

"Can't you hear the pitter-pat?~
And that Happy tune is your step.
Just direct yo feet. Tooooo the sunny side of the street~"
She sang, slowly squeezing down, forcing Catherine to slowly apply pressure to that neck, just barely on the verge of making her choke herself. Not in the slightest bit alarmed. And at long last, she turned, and whispered into Cath's ear.

"Hey. Remember Steve?~" She whispered, and brought her free hand up to grab the back of Catherine's head, as if for just one moment, she was about to collapse the woman's spine with her own skull.
Just. Like. Steve.

But she didn't~
With a prompt and vicious shove, she spun Catherine around and shoved her right back into her body, No doubt shocking Catherine's system as she, and the shot of venom inside her, were reintroduced to her physical form all at once, all was Verdada chuckled ontop of her, her one hand peeling free from the woman as she broke out into a fit of mirth. "Ahhh that was so perfect! You really thought you were gonna die there!" She grinned, a hand still resting on Cath's forehead as she then leaned down and sighed, that lopsided smile was casual, as if she couldn't crush the girl's skull at any moment.

"Hey. No hard feelings. right?~" She asked. But with the way she was smiling down at Cath, it wasn't a question.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 5 Empty Re: Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine]

Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:23 pm
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 5 3UbTTlD

"Catherine Reed"

That smile, that smile burned into her eyes and scorched her mind. That careless smile of no matter what was happening, it remained. She couldn't help but smile in her own desperation, a rush of adrenaline she wouldn't have thought she could feel disembodied. She felt alive, but in a different way, even as her hand was so casually pulled from Verdada's throat, and then placed on her own.

Forced to look upon herself being made to clench her fingers around her own throat...

It felt surreal, like a nightmare in a nightmare.

She hated that song. It was one she'd never heard before yet she'd hate it forevermore.

Everything felt out of pace with one another, she couldn't even tell how tightly she was squeezing her own throat, the sensation of her still-pumping veins filling her cold hand. It felt like she was hearing that song a thousand times more, as a hand held the back of her head with that terrible whisper she was thrown into uncertainty if it was real or not. Did she mean the hollow from before? The one she crushed? No, no.

They weren't dead yet. She hadn't accomplished everything she wanted to do. She wasn't finished.

Mid-scream, she was only momentarily silenced by the jarring reintroduction of her soul back to her body, eyes blinking wide and a labored breath clambering from her outstretched jaws, a brief look of horror until her shaking gaze looked back to the woman who was in the position to make good on that little threat.

She didn't care.

Screaming, she threw her body into the grab, lunging for Verdada's throat yet again with her disorentatingly real hands, a wild expression still placed on her face as the two likely would be sent tumbling off the bed. If she managed to maintain her grasp, she'd be throttling the woman.

END | Your Sun-Colored Destroyer
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:43 pm
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 5 L7lxc2ezwv7

She grinned as she watched those hands lunged onto her throat. But of course, Catherine wasn't nearly strong enough to knock Verdada over her, and nthe woman's nex FLEXED into that grasp as Catherine attempted to strangle her. That buggbling laugh ringing out as she stared down at the woman's face. Heedless. Her expression not changing in the slightest. Even if Vatherine squeezed with all of her might. Even if she Squeezed. If she punched. If she clawed. Even if she dug her nails in and started ripping into Verdada's throat, until blood spurted and splatted all over the woman. She'd only smile. As flesh would almost instantly remold itself shut, stitching itself at lightning speed. Enough so that Verdada could swing.

Her fist rocketing in to slam into Catherine's forearms with enough force to break both of them and slam them into the floor next to her with shattering force. Even if that ordeal caused the grip on Cath's hand to rip a chunk out of her throat in the meantime, her neck would be healed within seconds anyway, enough that as her palms would stamp down on cath's wrists, that song would kick back in.

"I used to walk in the shade. With those blues on parade~
And now I'm not afraid~"
She sang gaily, slowly applying more and more pressure on both the woman's skull and her forearms. Enough to make those fractured bones sing with pain as she stared down at Cath.As that song sang with her feathers, once again drilling into Catherine from all sides as Verdada peeled her palm back just enough for a bright green light to swell to life over Catherine's forehead.

"This rover's. croooooossed....." She paused, the next line of the verse in her mind. And that cero petered out as she seemed to ...reconsider. "Cmon Verd... you silly goose. Sorry girly, but this Rover is too green to cross over~" She hummed, winking down at Cath. "So. What's it gonna be? We can be friends or enemies Cat~ We can leave here thick as thieves. Or. I can break your arms and legs. And I'll leave you here so you can hope that someone nice finds you in the morning. What's it gonna be...Jack?~"
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:27 pm
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 5 QMnzOTa

"Catherine Reed"

Damn the consequences of it all, she had anger itching in her veins and she was letting it out on the one who inflicted it. Her mind fogged between the first shot of venom in her system and the rush of killer instinct crushing out her reasoning. She was fighting this nightmare with what she could muster in the moment.

But that didn't prevent that rush of pain to throw her to the floor. A growl of pain erupted from her, barely a glance at her arms as she hit the ground. One of them was twisted oddly, the other quickly developing bruising as she tightly held flesh in her hands, even one or two of her fingernails had broken off from the sudden force exerted upon her body. Eyes darting everywhere, teeth gritting so tightly from the disorientation it would look as if they'd shatter, it would only regain focus on the light of energy building next to her head, eyes wide as she was about to swing a foot up in response, struggling and squirming even with her broken limbs...

Then she stopped. Everything stopped. Even with her arms pinned Verdada could feel them tremble. In pain, in fear, in anger, all sorts of emotions rushed through her veins as the situation came to a standstill, her company presenting her an ultimatum...

"...Fine.." She'd speak through labored breath, "..But let me... Eat... Some of your flesh. Even your blood works." As if in response, she'd lick whatever amount had splattered by her lips, "I don't wanna wait hours... For my arms... To fix themselves."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:44 pm
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 5 84jdc9kmr54

Verd was pleased to see that some sense bled back into the girl's eyes. If nothing else but cold, sobering fear. But hey, better that than nothing. And who knew, maybe this little weirdo would wind up killing her someday. Still, she'd prefer that not be today, and so she raised a brow slightly at the request offered by the girl. A slight smirk forming as she let her head tilt to the side.

"Color me skeptical. But why exactly would I help you heal when you just finished trying to maul my throat? Anything in particular keeping you from trying to kill me? Not to mention, how do I know your spit isn't poisonous? You've got hollow points in you. And your spiritual pressure is higher than mine. Sure I can physically overpower you. But what exactly is in it for me for putting myself at risk to let you heal?" She ventured with a tilt of her head. That smile sill so very slightly present as she waited for an answer.

Breaking her arms AND her legs was still on the table. ESPECIALLY now that Cath had revealed that she could regenerate, conditional as it were. That meant she'd have to be much more thorough if she couldn't trust them.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:01 pm

"Catherine Reed"

Even in an anxious, frazzled state, she was collected enough to consider the situation, raising an eyebrow on this one's sudden hesitation, scoffing gently, "What, you think i'd need my arms to kill you? Don't make me laugh. If I considered killing you an option still, I wouldn't have stopped trying to rip your throat out. Just realized it wasn't worth the energy's all."

The reality was that she noticed the extraordinary healing factor as she tore the woman's skin. Arrancar that had given up their regenerative factor for strength was all too common - there weren't very many subjects she'd witnessed that still had it. Quite a robust factor at that... It wasn't worth killing her, at least not now; regardless of what currently happened, her eyes were sharp on a potential piece of her puzzle.

"Fine, i'll let up... On the lying. You've gotten my interest... And you'd be far less useful dead... Than alive. So, feeling's mutual? Great... If you're oh so paranoid about me having hollow rabies... Or whatever other nasties... You're free to slit your wrist and trickle blood into my mouth. Don't care, just give me something of yours to eat... Or i'll bite."

A grin on her face formed, eye twitching as she'd highlight that final word with a brief click of the teeth.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:09 pm
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 5 Pyvdcoa8epy

Verdada chuckled softly at that and sighed. "Oh yea?~ That thing I told you? Hmmmm, fair enough." She chimed, flicking her wrist, producing a feather in a slight of hand before sticking her tongue out and tilting her head back. A soft slicing sound as she severed her tongue. And of course. She didn't know about giving this woman more of her blood than she needed to. Awful suspicious that she asked for that specifically. And so, she swished her tongue around in her mouth, gulping softly, swallowing all the blood, before she spat her tongue into her palm and smiled.

"Open up girly." She chimed as she held the lump of flesh over the woman's mouth. Having no intention of letting the woman's mouth near her.

If nothing else, she was pleased the girl was being more honest. Heh, to think that Cath could have avoided all this by doing that from the beginning. She didn't bother bringing it up though, Cath would either not believe her or be pissed~
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:03 pm

"Catherine Reed"

Pain turned into... Something else, something she always tried not to think about too hard - thinking about it always put her in a bad place. But, her arms felt better enough to punch her if she so liked, but clearly she wasn't winning out in the strength game, here. No point getting them broken even worse, especially for someone she decided to make nice with, even if she was irritating enough to deserve some throat tearing.

That imagery came back to her, in that flash of violence; there was a lot of things she wanted this woman to be, and none of those were with that chipper smile on her face. Insufferable, insufferable... Even taking extra measures not to feed her too much blood? What did she think she was, a vampire or something? Blood's the bare goddamn minimum to her, not that it'd matter - piece of tongue? Whatever, it was just swallowing slugs to her at this point, opening her mouth wide...

...Urgh. That's never going to taste good, is it? She swallowed without delay. Already she was getting that feeling of her body righting itself, just a bit faster.

"... You really need to get your head on straight," Spoken through a breath, she'd narrow her eyes, "Was that little breakdown cuz I reminded you of somebody else? You kept mentioning some person."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum