Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 4 Empty Re: Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine]

Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:39 pm
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 4 6yxkcobdmo7

She smiled a bit wider to see how the girl was faring. The clear look of nausea in the woman's features was easy to pick up on, and so she adjusted her pitch and tone, walking up to Catherine with a smile as that noise intensified. It really was adorable, that for all the notes that this girl was taking, she still didn't understand the most fundamental of rules when it came to a hollow. Never think you know what they're capable of. Rare as they were, there were few that had abilities that defied normal logic. And even if they weren't common, all it took was one lucky one to do you in.

In much the way that Catherine was being overwhelmed right now, as Verdada traipsed toward the woman.

"Can you hear a pitter-pat? And that happy tune is your step~." She reached in and pressed on Cathereine's forehead, shoving the woman onto the floor, the sound growing louder, enough that Catherine wouldn't just sense it, but she'd feel it in her body, like big speakers making your bones rattle from a loud sound, having so many feathers around, they worked like an amplifier, focusing what little spiritual pressure she had on the woman's body.

"Life can be so sweet, on the sunny side of the street~" She sang, crouching over Catherine as she smiled down at the woman, her song slowly dying out as she watched them, intrigued to see how the woman's body handled the bombardment, a little chuckle escaping her as she did. "Kill you? I don't want to kill you. I certainly could if
I wanted to. But you know....you remind me of someone~ They were really big on studying hollows too you know? Hollows. Humans. Even Shinigami. I can't tell you how many souls she captured, took apart, and put back together. She's the one who made me in fact~"
She sank one of her feathers into the floor next to Catherine's neck. An audible THUNK.

"Why do you play around pretending to be a human huh?~ You don't belong with them. Have you ever even felt like you were? Cmon, it's just us here. You can be honest~ When have you ever felt like you belonged with other humans?~"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 4 Empty Re: Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine]

Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:55 pm
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 4 YR0I578

"Catherine Reed"

Was it getting louder? That obnoxious singing felt like it sank into her bones, the room spinning with her sense of equilibrium thrown off. It was so loud and disorienting that she hardly heard her own increasing heartbeat over the confusing cacophony of song. She wanted to squeeze her eyes shut to regain her balance, but felt a shove against her forehead and fell to the ground with a sharp thud. Panting, eyes wide, the room still felt like it was spinning even as the song fell in volume.

Steady your breathing, even your heart... Steady, steady... Even if she admitted a lack of interest in killing her, she couldn't give her the benefit of the doubt. She needed to be ready if she was to attack her.

"..Remind you..?" Her faded voice echoed, trying to push herself to flip back over onto her stomach so she could force herself to her feet. If she tried jumping up from her back in this state she'd just hurt herself. Was that this one's little sob story, made by someone else? No wonder she was so young... That should've tipped her off.

"I'm not pretending, I am human. I don't gotta... Relate to every one of them just to prove that... I might be a bit like you but i'm no Arrancar, and i'm definitely no animal-brain... What the hell are you trying to prove here exactly..?"

END | Your Sun-Colored Destroyer
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:03 pm
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 4 6yxkcobdmo7

She was no longer singing, but that eerie chorus continued, dying down in intensity, enough that Catherine would find it a bit easier to move around, but it still didn't let up. "You sure do~ You and your little sketchbook. She had a bunch of those too. Thouigh way more, you wouldn't believe how many she leff behind." She chuckled, tenting her fingers laxly as she watched the woman. She reached in, and then pressed down on the center of Cath's back so that she was pinned to the floor. Sloooowly applying pressure, enough to slowly force some of the air out of the woman's lungs.

"No you're not~ Your spiritual pressure isn't human. You feel like you're hollowfying and you're not even dead yet. But hey-"

She leaned in REAL close and whispered in the woman's ear, her smile widening.

"Wanna find out?~"
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:20 pm

"Catherine Reed"

Her attempt to stand was quickly thwarted by that foot to her back, panic rising in her chest as her head rung and her eyes burned. Bad, bad bad bad, her hands squeezed into balled fists, trying to focus, trying to draw the souls around her to push her off the ground. But the woman above her was way stronger than she thought, was that the reality of how she killed that hollow? Damn... She didn't seem all that strong, but this one was quite the trickster.

"..Get off. Get off..!" She'd speak through a wince, "I don't need to know anything, just get off..!"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:32 pm
Nails Painted Red [Verdada, Catherine] - Page 4 L7lxc2ezwv7

She smiled, watching as the girl gasped underneath her, a chuckle escaping her as she promptly peeled the woman's sketchbook from her grasp and then dropped it on the floor infront of her, opening it up to the next blank page as she reached down and took a firm hold of the scruff ot the woman's neck. And it would be then that Catherine felt something so very incredibly different. A grip not on her physical body, but something very different. A pressure on her soul.

"Now where's all this coming from? Don't you wanna take notes? Aren't you just curious? You had so many questions before." She smiled and sloowly started to tug. That singing growing louder, making sure to smother the woman's ability to fight back, making her head spin as well as making sure it wasn't just a snappy process. The slow, steady peel. The feeling of the woman's soul separating from flesh. Subjecting Catherine to the sensation of being pulled out of her own skull, until JUST her head and neck was outside of her own body, and slowly continuing to pull. Her Shoulders. Her upper body, slowly bit by bit, she was separated from what made her a living person. Until at long last, Verdada was holding Cath up in the air, dangling over her own human frame. With a pretty chain keeping her connected to it.

"Ever seen this?~ I bet you havent. I'm sure you've seen plenty of ghosts. With broken chains. But this is different, see?" Her voice was singsong as she held up that chin infront of Catherine. And gave it a little Tug. Putting the tiniest bit of strain on where it connected to her chest.

"Every time you go out there this is what you put on the line~ This chain that means you're still a live. Still human. If I wanted. I could rip it clean out. And you'd be a hollow just like that."
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:50 pm

"Catherine Reed"

She was gonna pull her out of her body. That was a fact she knew the moment she felt that hand touch her, not in a physically understandable way, but in an all too familiar metaphysical way. Hollows had tried to tear her soul from her body, Hollows had tried to forcibly extract her, she knew full well the feeling of being pulled out, like a strip of velcro.

But never had she managed to actually become fully removed, until today. It was a strange sense of torturous, not really painful at first, but far more in dread. Her arms stopped listening to her as they were pulled from their vessel, and soon her legs didn't either, suspended above her body by the grip of the Arrancar. Her chest hurt, a sensation she only experienced in brief flashes, but now she had the full experience before her. She had heard of it, stories of people having been pulled from their bodies, an ache in their chest, the desire to yank on the chain, what would happen if it broke... It made the situation all the more precarious. Seeing that highly precious part of her played between the Arrancar's fingers, the vague threat of tearing it out, nauseated her...

No. She had to calm down. Breathe.

A smile formed on her lips, steeling her gaze, "Thought you didn't wanna kill me? Wouldn't I be a lot more valuable to you alive? What use would I be as a stupid lumbering animal?"

"I can do what you do, but not everything. It'd be a waste to cut it off now, wouldn't you wanna know the ends of a human wielding the attributes of a hollow? No way have you met anyone like me before, right? My little investigation of hollows is partially to see how far it could go, myself..."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:01 pm

Verdada broke out into a hearty chuckle! dropping the girl's chain as she gently slapped her thigh for a moment, shaking her head and sighing softly. "You're so cute! Always so uptight. You really think I'm gonna kill you just like that? Come on now. This is about Science!" She chuckled, before promptly she sat Catherine's soul down, with her back resting against the bed. So that Verdada could set her down and then pick up the woman's physical body and prop it up infront of her. That smile of hers widening as she did.

"Besides. You've been collecting more than just trinkets." She cooed, reaching for something that was sticking out of the woman's clothes. A little black box.

Verdada had noticed an interesting little tinge to something on Cath's person. That was just normal when you were carrying around hollow parts. But to have something that still stunk of a hollow's powers? Now THAT was something else. And with a gently pry, she peeled the box open. Whether it was locked or not, whistling appreciatively as she noticed the syringes.

"So. Catherine. My turn to ask a question. What might this be?~"
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:19 pm

"Catherine Reed"

Never had she felt so fragile, like a precariously perched stone at a mountaintop's tiny summit. She could try activating her Fullbring in this state, but she wasn't sure how well that'd go down for her physical body, the unnerving appearance of her seemingly lifeless body touching a memory or two she didn't want to unearth. She couldn't just shove herself back inside, and it's entirely possible she could just drown her body by mistake - then she'd really be screwed. There wasn't much choice but to play along for now, least til this loon had her fun.

Though she was troubled by the Arrancar finding that little box, she did everything not to show it, averting her gaze and pushing out the temptation to tug on the chain, instead merely manifesting as her gingerly touching the piece of metal. It was like she was cut open, touching her actual heart with how frighteningly delicate of a situation this was. It should be okay, as long as she didn't trouble it too much or do anything to make it snap, it should be fine.

Six capped syringes with a yellowish liquid in each sat in the case, bundles of unused needles in a case slotted inside, though there looked to be bands of tape around them, as if to measure off doses.

"It's just medicine," She'd keep her voice plain, "..Isn't this dangerous? Just put me back in my body already..."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:47 pm

"Medicine that reeks of hollow energy? Hmm.. Well. If it's just medicine." She chimed, peeling the cap off one with a slow smile. So very aware of the panicked state the woman was in. It was universal after all. If Catherine had any care for her life, she'd no doubt be very tense, and if not? Well that just meant Catherine wasn't afraid of dying. Maybe deep down she really DID want to be a hollow.

"You have any Friends Cath?" She ventured, just before she jammed that needle straight into the woman's chest. The pressure release promptly emptying the contents of the vial into the woman's soul. After all, it was hollow venom, it'd have no trouble interacting with her spiritual body. Doing...whatever it was that it did~

Verd then popped off another cap, that smile only widening. "And lets not keeo your body out of the loop. One for her too right?" She ventured playfully. Obviously the woman was tightlipped about what the 'medicine' was. And so she was curious what they'd say when she brought that needle up towards the woman's inert physical body. "Ah, I need to be careful though. Where do you usually inject it? The thigh? The neck? Should I just check for the needle marks?" She ventured lightly tapping the syringe along the indicated potential spots. "I wonder. How long does this stuff stay in the system? What happens if you get tywo doses? Would it be more dangerous for you to go back into your body until it wears off, or risk the double dose?~"
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:13 pm

"Catherine Reed"

"Quit screwing wi-" As she reached to stop her, it felt like sharp ice wedged itself into her heart with the needle's sudden interaction with her spirit, gritting her teeth as venom flooded her system. Usually it took a moment or to in order to kick in, but she felt the chills immediately - was it because she was outside her body? Hand on the injection sight, the increasingly frantic expression on her face led her to stare at the woman before her, a wild look in her eyes with her continuing to mess with her and her body. A whole slew of emotions foggied her mind, her hands doing a rather risky movement in her current situation:

They lunged for Verdada's neck, and would squeeze with even the vaguest sense of a grasp, quickly adjusting to squeeze tighter if needed. She needed to go back in.

"I am not dying here, I am not, put me back in right fucking now," The facade dropped, an expression of desperation and anger on her features, a rather surprising feature in her sclerae appearing blackened after the introduction of venom. She couldn't die, not here, not now, especially not in such a humiliating circumstance. There was far too much left for her to die here, "If I die here, i'll make sure you're the first fucking one I eat, so put me back."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum