Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Normal Day(?) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100A Normal Day(?) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

A Normal Day(?) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Normal Day(?)

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:26 am
Lileris looked on at 48 and Byakuya, she knew she would be caught in the crossfire if she decided to stay here any longer, and she didn't want to have her day ruined by wounds and flesh bleeding. In her mind she was conflicted by the right choice of action to take in this suitation. She didn't want to be involved anymore in this conflict that started because of her. She turned around to the woods, and then used Sonido to get away from the battle. However, Sonido is audible to anyone around her. 48 and Byakuya both heard the noise of Sonido, meaning they could pursue her if they wished so.

Lileris, hid behind a tree quickly, and began to think of a new plan of action. "Do I use this opening to strike down Byakuya? She then shook her head, saying to herself in disapproval. "No no Lileris, thats not what the right thing to do is damn it! That will get yourself killed.. And i'm not making this fucking forest my grave.. NO CHANCE IN HELL! Because she said her last words out loud, it could also be heard by Byakuya and 48. Lileris stood behind the tree, trying to think of a plan. This gave 48/Byakuya an opening to intercept her.
Raquel Lafuego
Raquel Lafuego
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Normal Day(?) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Normal Day(?) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:50 am
Her purple gaze sliding sitting on the now hidden arrancar, she couldn't help but try not to laugh. Just look at that. She wanted to be found and killed right? If that were so, wasn't it just easier to ask?

Actually unaware of what was really going on before, she hopped down from the tree branch, previously serving as her resting place, and focused on the other flashes of reiatsu she had felt. She didn't have clear signatures on someone there. Yet, the overpowered reiatsu she had sampled. The same with the other arrancar. The only reason she hadn't gone out to find them earlier, was her inability to sense a real fight. There was no real clashing to be felt... Only some child's play. Boring? Pretty much.

Finally finding interest and excitement in the situation, she glanced up at the other arrancar. She looked to be at about the same height. Yet, apart from Raquel, he hollow trait had spread over her whole arm, when in Raquel's case it was only her right eye and perhaps the top of her ear.

The clothing was different too. Then again, it wasn't a miracle. After all, not all arrancar chicks were supposed to walk around in white hakamas and tops which remind the upper half of a bikini. Ah, screw them. The busty arrancar couldn't pretend like she actually cared about the other's clothing anymore.

Flicking her fingers through her short, messy, purple hair, she spoke to the arrancar, making her presence now obvious, in case she was a 'special' case.

"Oi, you need cover child? I dun mind getting in a fight." she said, a grin playing across her lips. This would be interesting. After all, Raquel was probably addicted to fighting anything anywhere. All she needed in life was respect and a good match. Well, total dominance of all that is living would be nice too...

Her visable, purple eye trailed back to the direction she was running from. For now, she couldn't really describe anything but noises and flashes. You'd think they'd hurry up if they were actually interested in the other arrancar. If not, she could always go greet them herself. Who knows, perhaps she'd act nice and friendly, not to mention polite... Yeah, probably not.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Normal Day(?) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100A Normal Day(?) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:08 am
Lileris then looked at Raquel, hoping to herself she wasn't with the Nuveo Espada. She then looked at her, and spoke. "Child? Who are you talking to!? I'm no damn child. I don't need protection, i'm fine on my own. I just don't want to fight, that's all. Okay!? I didn't even want this brought on me. I was just relaxing here at the lake. I called out for someone to talk to. And now I have Byakuya Kuchiki and some guy with robots trying to get on me, then they went at each other. I didn't know me wanting someone to talk to could cause this. God frigging damn it.

It was easy to tell Lileris was fed up with the suitation. She muttered about drawing her Zanpakuto and finishing them both off so she could have moments of peace, before saying. "You know what. I might just release my Zanpakuto and kill them both so I can get PEACE! If its what I have to do, ILL DO IT!" Because of her anger, her reaitsu began increasing, which would be noticable also to anyone that can detect reaitsu. Lileris in her mind had one goal in mind now. Getting peace and quiet.
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Normal Day(?) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Normal Day(?) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat May 21, 2011 9:40 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum