Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] Empty [ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ]

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:22 am
[-ENTER SHADIN YUUDESHI: ONE OF THE WORLDS STRONGEST ZIAMICHI-]
Character: Shadin Yuudeshi | Tier Level: 0-2+ | Rank: The Yayjuu Leader, The Leader Of The Yuudeshi Clan | LETS ROCK!!!
[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] Image2157
ENTER SHADIN'S POST

[color=cyan]

"This life is... Its a mistake, why do I take such risks.... Do I really know whats best for myself or for the people? Only such things can be decided by others, not my own thoughts, such a thing would corrupt, that corruption leading to passion, that passion leading to power, power leading to strength, strength leading to victory, and that of victory will lead me to have these chains of enslavement broken, my true power released. You must understand, these words I speak are not out of lust for power, or out of a need to survive, to surpass that of my father, my half-brothers, anyone that wish to stand in my way to becoming the greatest Iramasha alive.You do no understand why I do this, and this could easily be known. Shadin, there are many reasons why such a man wishes to be strong, whether it be for love, for power, for strength, or for revenge. My reasons are clear, and I understand what is needed to be done to obtain my goal. My goal may be 'abit big for my britches, but I will reach it, no matter the cost. I am a failure to that of my family and friends, I believe I have not reached my full potential, and I know you know this. I am son of Ketsu, Azure Iramasha, you may have heard of me, if not, that is a matter I must not deal with at the moment. I believe that my cause is great, and that you will accept it. I need a trainer, I need a mentor, I need someone who will be there when I need them to help me forward my goal, to make progress in which I call my Journey. If such must be done by your hand, it must, but I need somebody there, pushing me, causing me to want this, wanting such a thing is not a crime, it is a guilt, and it is that guilt that I must live with. There are obvious people that must be taken down to reach my goal, or atleast defeated on my part. My half-brothers and my Father are obviously people I would be honored to fight and win against, to earn their respect, but there is one man that must be seen to in a delicate way, the type of way where death is needed. This man is your rival I believe, and I am also lead to believe you want him dead... Kin Iramasha... Hes another case, he needs to die... Shadin, I have come to you for a reason. I wish to leave the Gotei, I need to become powerful, and with this power I vow to protect earth and all of its people. I vow to protect my family, my friends, and the Yayjuu, if you will allow me the honor. I know I am not the best suited male to take underneath your wing, but I want to, and need to. I must become the greatest of the Iramasha at no cost, I must best my father, my half brothers, anyone that wishes to stand in my way against my goal. This is not my choice, but my will. This is my will to fight, to live, to become strong, to be that of the Iramasha King! I must become the greatest Iramasha alive, I must, there are so many things riding on me to be powerful, the sake of my dignity, Earth, the Iramasha, anyone that must be protected by the forces that oppose their death must be taken down! I must protect my friends and family, I will do anything to reach this point! There is nothing that will change my mind, I must, and will Kill Kin Iramasha and Best those of the Iramasha that are stronger than me... I will become the Hybrid King!!!"

These words had echoed outward toward Shadin, the lone male leaning against that of a rail. He was startled by his appearance, something that would obviously startle anyone. There is no need to speak of this though, because this had been the end of their speaking to each other, this was the end of Azure's Speech...

THE EVENTS EARLIER THAT DAY

Azure shifted, his head banging with the will to move, he did not want to be in this dreaded office, doing dreaded paper work for a dreaded society of idiots. He had no reason to work for them anymore, he knew his future goal, but why had he stayed? He shifted, his right arm seeming to come up as he shoved countless of papers from his desk, his body sliding upward from his chair as he brought his foot upward, the desk being sent flying in the air. He was angered, his body shifting as a blast of energy was sent flying through the air inside his barracks. His palm had begun to smoke now, the front wall of the entire barracks had been blown out. He screamed in rage, his body shifting forward as he allowed his legs to push against the ground, the force sending him forward as a wave of Chaos Energy had followed him, although a small amount, it had ripped forward along side him, tearing out the walls of his office. He lunged, his fist now moving forward as it cracked against the ground, the crater caused by pressure and built up anger now exploded beneath his feet. He shifted, knowing this would be his last time here. All of the members of his barracks had ran in terror, now outside of the destroyed barracks in the front. He was in front of them in seconds, sighing softly. He waved his hand forward, noting them to scurry off now, he had another person to see before he left this scum of a world.

He moved, his feet now crashing into the ground of the Gotei 13 as he had emerged from that of the rubble. He continued onward, his goal was set on the offices of Jenna, the Captain Commander, the one he had now spoken to. He moved forward quickly now, his stride seeming to be graceful, something of raw power. As he feet stepped upon the ground it was as if he move from one place to the next, his speed increasing rather quickly as he allowed himself to shove his foot against the ground, pushing himself upward. The Force of his foot caused a small crater, his body sent flying into the air as he had landed at the door step of her Office. He shifted, anger still swaying beneath his feet as he spoke outwardly, a slight grunt as he gather a small amount of chaos energy. Using his sound manipulation he sent a sound wave forward, the sound wave bashing through the front wall of the office, the doors being broken off as he did, the desk in the inner area being sent flying into the air. The woman was in shock, but was obviously not afraid.
"Do you know why I'm here? he said to Jenna with a faint tinge of disrespect in his voice. The Woman Retorted to his question "Obviously.... You are revoked, get the hell out of here, now!~ He allowed his arm to move outward once more, the chaos energy that had flown around him gathering up rather quickly in his palm as he shoved it forward out of his reach, the energy flowing quickly through the air as it would soon come upon that of the walls. The wall was blown out, the destruction massive. He allowed his arm to move once more, a ripping motion as he did it, his Haori now ripped in one successive movement, the jacket now torn to shreds. He turned once more, disappearing from the scene.

He shifted now, the present time now being shown once more, his chest seeming heavy with fear of Shadin's answer. He was here, whether he had wanted to be or not, he came to Shadin with a proposition and wanted it to be fufilled, Azure will be joining the Yayjuu, his resignation from the Gotei was official... He would not be going back....

[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] EndPost2

[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] FXpoQxJ
[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] Empty Re: [ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ]

Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:08 pm

[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] XaverName
[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] XaverHeader
[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] FixedXaverTitle

BERYLLIUM

[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] FixedXaverEnter

Life at zero division... Was difficult.

Not difficult in the sense that it was a daily risk of life. Not difficult in the sense that the paperwork was long and irritating (though it was). No. It was difficult because of one very simple reason. It was boring as all hell. Well, only occasionally. Of course there were times when shit got real, the blood hit the fan, and the Zero Division had to step in and fuck shit up. However, that was, again, only on occasion. The Needlessness of war in the current time really kept things way too peaceful for the likings of those like Kenpachi, or other shinigami who craved, loved, and cherished battle. This was, in all technicality, peace time. Sure fights were brewing, people were getting killed, shit was going down.. In the end, though, there wasn't any major *war* going on. No events that kept all of seireitei busy. One or two units at a time, a whole squad on occasion, sure, but never the whole of it. Hell, even Vanguard had been able to rest relatively easy lately.

Apart from the battle-lusting peons, there were those in seireitei that actually hated the fighting. The hated the war, and they hated all the battles. Those of them who had fought, and watched friends die. Those who had died in war in their past life, though not all even remember such an occurance. These were the kinds of people who usually flocked to the more peaceful positions. Fourth division, perhaps? Maybe filing paperwork for your division? Or just working on the Seireitei magazine for thirteeth division. If you look in these places, sure you'll find some people who hate their jobs, and would rather actually be fighting, ut usually those who are in the peaceful positions have entered such by choice, rather than by force. They're content with staying off the front lines, and in fact, would much prefer not fighting at all. However.. some are not so lucky. Some of the more peaceful, more laid-back types, don't get the option of sticking to the bottom. Not everyone in this society of souls liked their job. Not to say they didn't appreciate it. But not everyone was happy with the.. details. And certain responsibilities made work-time morale.. difficult to keep up. These breed you'll usually find in the fifth seats, the seventh seats, the twentieth seats, etc. Souls who have yet to establish themselves enough to get a position they'd actually enjoy. Although, not everyone who feels this way is at the bottom rung. Oh no. There may or may not be a captain or two who also hates all the fighting, all the war, all the bloodshed, all the pissing about for the sake of some elitist cause. And one such person, one such higher up who hates everything about the wars, who'd rather not fight, and would prefer the comfort and stability of the home, as opposed to the foreign cruelty of a battlefield. Though, in life, he died in a battle, he had no ties to the art of fighting and killing. He loathed it. Who is this being, you may ask? Who could possibly loathe fighting so much that they avoid it at all costs, even though their rank is high? Well look no further than near the very top of the status rung. For at the head position of Zero Division, Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn was one such person. He despised fighting, and war of any kind in any form.

You would think that one such as him would value or even cherish battle. However, if one looks at his human life, and how things progressed for him at his final battle, you would see that fighting cannot possibly be something he enjoys. Is there a reason for this? Yes. The main reasoning can be traced back all the way to his life during his conquest of ireland. At his final defeat, when the breaking of his Geis caused him to be weakened for his confrontation, he was mortally wounded. However, instead of falling to the ground and accepting a humiliating defeat, he tied himself to a rock, making sure he died upright, as any true man of honor would do. It was this defeat that jostled his love of battle completely from his system. It was THIS defeat that made Xaver hate battle completely. And it was this battle that sent him into his new spiritual life...

Xaver had been reflecting on these facts when he recieved the assignment. This one came from the captain commander. It wasn't a mission, it was a request. She sounded extremely irritated, and the only thing that could possibly make her THIS irritated.. was a rebel or a rouge. Two things that Xaver hated EXCLUSIVELY. The request went on to read that a certain captain pretty much decimated her office, along with destroying a barracks, before storming out of soul society. Well, if that wasn't going AWOL, Xaver didn't know what was. Of course he had to accept the request, he wouldn't be a very good friend if he had not, but he did so begrudgingly. He really REALLY didn't like having to track people like this down. It usually led to fighting.. ugh. Well, no time to back down now. Responsibility before rest.

So that's what brought Xaver here. Standing in front of a ramp of street. This street led down into the darkest part of Karakura, the underground. Now, the underground was not a place to be taken lightly. The scum of Karakura transversed this place. At least mostly. However, this is where Xaver felt the offending reiatsu had gone. He knew the reiatsu signature of this man, he had seen him once before, though Xaver was in deep cover, so the iramasha would never recognize him in a million years. He had his reiatsu sealed back then, too.

As he stood in front of the entryway, it was in no way obvious that he wasn't just an ordinary human. He was, in fact, in a gigai. The artificial body was dressed for casual wear, even if it was fucking freezing outside. Xaver's gigai had on a pair of black jeans, loose at the thigh and hip for easy movement. The black jeans in question were a bit faded, with a hole in the left shin about as big as a quarter, showing a small glimpse of the leg underneath. The shirt he had on was simple enough, a white button-up, two vertical black stripes on either end of the center-aligned buttons. Short sleeve. As for shoes, he had on his favorite casual-wear. Black boots, buckled on the side, laced on the top, steel-toed. Perfect for burning rubber if he needs to be somewhere fast. As for a jacket, Xaver's was black, it fit him perfectly. It had two pockets on the outside, one on the inside, on the right. The collar was white, a bit of a faux fur to make it look less grungy. It is leather, after all. Xaver had his hair sticking up, as per his usual. His blue locks making a sort of extended-military style. Xaver chuckled at this thought. How fitting, a military haircut in an organization that came as close to a military as anything else Soul Society could have.

Taking a deep breath, Xaver walked into the underground, making sure to watch his feet, as there had been a fire recently. It burned down a house around here, apparently. He was sure to be positive the asphalt hadn't begun to melt or anything. Validating its safety, Xaver turned a corner as his long legs took him to the bottom of the ramp, following the reiatsu signature right as he walked. As he did so, he breathed out in an irritated way, his breath becoming a puff of white fog in the cold air as he did so. Why? What motivation could any captain have for completely trashing an office? If he was a spy, then Xaver couldn't possibly show him mercy. If it was out of some.. foolish bravado, then there would need to be a serious discussion between him and the zero division leader.. Xaver sighed, rubbing the back of his head as he walked. He sort of understood the kid, whoever he was. An iramasha in the gotei? That couldn't be easy. Xaver knew how it was.. trying to work for a race that only really appreciated part of you. Though.. According to the report, at least Jenna knew about his iramasha heritage. No one knew about Xaver's dirty little secret...

"They'll kill you, ya know." A voice cackled from inside of him.

"Yes, I know." Xaver answered, curt and to the point as he kept his head down, making sure no one could see him talking to himself.

The voice spoke again, its deep rumble filling Xaver's ears, "They HATE you. You realize that right?"

Xaver smiled sadly as he turned another corner, "Yes, I realize that."

Another corner, and Xaver spotted his target. The kid perfectly matched the description on the file that he found. Xaver sighed, here it goes. The vizard took two steps forward, noting that there was another in the area, a white-haired man that Xaver had no interest in, currently. Oh don't get him wrong, he knew who it was, but as long as Shadin didn't cause any trouble, Xaver was going to continue his business as normal.

The vizard ran a hand through his blue hair, leaning against a wall and raising an eyebrow at the pink-haired iramasha, speaking out to the kid, a thick irish accent clearly heard in his voice. "I don't reckon you came out here to talk to Shadin because you went to the academy together." He started, a small smirk appearing on his face as his red eyes bore holes into Azure. "So tell me, why in the bloody hell did you trash my friend's office? And your own at that?" He tilted his head back, tapping his foot slightly in aggravation. Now all that could be done was await Azure's answer. Hopefully, Xaver wouldn't have to fight the kid. He really wanted to avoid a showdown if necessary. Especially with Shadin here. If he had to intervene.. it could get ugly really fast here. Xaver would rather *not* deal with this particularly dangerous individual. It would make things oh so much less complicated. Xaver was also planning possible escape routes. Of course Xaver wasn't going to harm any civilians, but if Azure didn't hold the same restraint, Shadin might want to protect "his" city. That.. would probably not end well for either Xaver *or* Azure. Xaver knew the kind of damage Shadin was renoun for. He definitely didn't want to get into that. Not in a million years, and not on your life. He would fight Shadin if he absolutely had to.. but without his mask, it'd be difficult.. if not impossible.. And Xaver knew damn well the consequence for using his mask on earth. If anything, at this point, it was a matter of time and fate. What hand would be dealt from destiny's deck? Where would this night lead? The big question, though, the one weighing more heavily on Xaver's mind than anything else..

Would everyone involved... walk away tonight? Or would there be a corpse or two in this alleyway when all was said and done...?

[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] FixedXaverExit

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] Empty Re: [ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ]

Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:58 pm
[-ENTER SHADIN YUUDESHI: ONE OF THE WORLDS STRONGEST ZIAMICHI-]
Character: Shadin Yuudeshi | Tier Level: 0-2+ | Rank: The Yayjuu Leader, The Leader Of The Yuudeshi Clan | LETS ROCK!!!
[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] Image2157
ENTER SHADIN'S POST

"Heh, I guess I can't have a moment of peace after all?" Chuckled Shadin softly to himself as he began to pick up the spiritual presence of Azure Iramasha. It honestly never ceases to amaze him how well his prediction based skills were thanks to the addition of that infamous super processor inside of his head. Feeding him all the bits of predictably, giving him the resources needed to see the make up of the world around him and giving him insane amounts of intelligence to boot along with it. "I've grown to accept that over the course of my life. There is never a dull moment whenever my white haired self tends to enter any area." Beginning to open his eyes now, Shadin had a kind smile emerge across his lips for some reason as he seemed to be genuinely at ease for some reason despite the situation of Azure. "...And honestly, I don't think I would change that for all the gold, fame, money and riches in the universe." Pausing for a bit, Shadin then took a quick instance to remember Kin Iramasha. The one mistake who got away from him; the one thing he wishes he could change. If only he could have saved him that damned day.

Oh well. There is no use crying over spilled milk, in his mind. What's done and is done and he can only move forward in killing this immense threat to his friends, his city, this planet and the way of life he has known for all of his life. Thus, with his senses back on track, Shadin continued speaking onward after taking that brief moment of time to reflect upon his minor flashback feelings of his once former brother. "After all, it wouldn't have made ME the man you see standing right before you. If it weren't for all those wonderful people, joyous times shared with good friends, betrayal's from the people I would at least expect to stab my back, my determination to get stronger through the insane threats that have attacked Earth over the many centuries and my own will power keeping everything neatly intact..." After speaking for a bit, Shadin then moved his right arm across his forehead to move pieces of his hair from out of his vision. At this point, geez, he really had no idea where his direction was and just happened to be winging varying circumstances, feelings, emotions and memories from his life on to the people around him at the moment as he spoke.

So, instead of going on about himself, Shadin choose to turn around, look Azure eyes and begin to hear his speech towards him as the kid seemed really worked about something from his eyes. And, as fate would have it, there was also a message incoming into his head via The Yuudeshi Network that the man standing before him was now a wanted fugitive of The Soul Society. A bit surprised by this, Shadin decided to put his processing skills to a bit of use as he simultaneously began to record, listen and analyze the things Azure was saying; in addition to gathering information, intelligence, data and history available on the Iramasha Clansmen before him that was stored inside of varying databases on Earth and in the Soul Society. From what he could gather based on the stored data of Azure Iramasha available to him currently and after a few seconds or so research, this guy was high class royalty. The type of commanding royalty that was actually somewhat, no, really feared based on the background of his family members.

Apparently his father was that damned Ketsu Iramasha, a blood thirsty, savage and crazy, loney mother fucker who Shadin remembers vividly throughout his displays of powers from over the years; even working beside him at times during the Nero and Ender arc's. Though, ever since the battle with the Soul King, Shadin had began to somewhat become weary of this man. Before then, yes the guy was a prick, but he wasn't emitting the type of vibe that had a sense of ungodlyness to it. Maybe he wasn't really he feeding into his Demonic Nature fully? Perhaps something happened during that arc fucked him up? He isn't quite sure, but he knows damn well that his powers could most likely rival or exceed his own if Shadin stayed still for too long. And that, honestly, bothered him with the type of man Ketsu is.

It also appears that one of Azure's brother is someone that Shadin is fairly familiar with and knows very well, in fact. His name appears to be Koichi Iramasha and Shadin remembers this kid when he used to be afraid of his own shadow back when the little guy was about as threatening as a hairball during his childhood. Now, after all these centuries, it appears that the little mutt has turned into something to be feared after hearing about some of the stories Koichi had went through. The Demon Lord leaving his side, going on vast missions across his city for Hanako, doing battle with hordes of K-World operatives, fighting demon's and even having his own family in addition to a high ranking authority inside of the Iramasha Clan. Heh, it really seems like the kid turned into a real man after all these years. Though, he doesn't have much time to keep reading over useless facts like that. It's time to get to the cause of what brought his attention in the first place; Azure Iramasha's wanted status.

From what was sent to him via the Yuudeshi Network, apparently this kid had destroyed the office of Jenna Jade Walters; The Captain Commander of Squad 1 from the Gotei 13. In addition to that, it seems he abandoned his post, fled to the human world and now people are looking for him and left and right. Shaking his head a bit, Shadin sighed and thought to himself; 'Jeez, I can't ever get an easy case, can I?' Then taking a brief pause in his thoughts, Shadin chuckled to himself slightly; 'But I guess it wouldn't be in fate's intent to give me something simple to resolve.' And with that, Shadin adjusted himself fully to soak up everything Azure had said to him while he zoned himself out gathering information about the kid. Smiling a bit, Shadin could really see that this kid was probably going to be amusing to work with based on the first bits of his speech towards him. Though, his facial expression turned somewhat more serious when he processed the name "Kin Iramasha" through his mind.

Almost instantly, thoughts of that cursed day when Kin Iramasha left the Karakura Defenders came rushing back into his mind. "COME BACK DAMMIT! COME BACK!" The blood cluttering scream of a brother losing his own sibling to the shadow's were surging throughout Shadin's mind as he remembered all the instances of those horrifying years. The pain his little brother put the old gang through, the near death fights both he and Iori had with Kin Iramasha, the creation of The Kokuryuteshi from the ashes of Ender's defeat, the immense power increases Kin gathered from his own hate for everything that he stood for, the enormous body count created from all of this conflict based upon that day, all of the lives forever changed thanks to this man and his failure; all of that...SHIT...ALL OF THAT SHIT...all of it happened because he couldn't even protect the one person who saved his own life and treated like his own damned Kin. It brought back many painful memories to Shadin's mind; forcing him to bite his teeth and clench his fist somewhat before regaining his calm composure and staring down Azure after he had finished his little speech towards him.

[Switch Posting Music]

With a grin on his face, Shadin moved his head upwards seeming to look down on Azure, but not in a negative or "holier then thou" way. This expression, really, showed that he seemed to be entertained, thrilled and somewhat happy about it. "Iramasha Kid!" Shadin shouted with a bigger grin as his eyes flash bright red. "You sure have a lot of guts to stand right here, in this spot, in this city and face to face with me after everything that has occurred!" Shouted Shadin towards Azure not in a discipline manner, not in a serious matter or in a chastising style; he seemed truly thrilled about whatever he was going on about by innocent by standers in the buildings nearby most likely based on his appearance. "And Azure, I must admit, it takes balls to do something like that...really! To blow up your bosses office, to lay your position in that uptight organization and then come fleeing into my city...ahahaha, That was an amusing case to read over! " Closing eyes, Shadin let loose a wild laugh for a bit before relaxing his body and wiping his nose with his right index finger.

"Therefore, based on the facts presented before me, your background, your character and your nerve; I believe you have peaked my interest in you, kid!" And with those words said, Shadin cracked his neck and began to think of what he could possibly do from here on out. "So, if it's alright with you, I suppose I really have no other choice but to take you under my wing and throne. I know all about that Ziamichi spirit as well as I can detect two spirits inside of your body thanks to my kickass skills." Looking around, Shadin rubbed his chin; grinning over and over again about thinking of the things he was going to do with this new student. "...alright, fuck it, I'll take you into The Yayjuu. It may or may not be a long road to repair the damage you have caused to the Gotei 13, but I've met people in more worse positions then you that I seemed to help with my resources. So I figure taking in someone like you should be as easy as shit!" Though, before Shadin could dwell any further into his actions, he picked up another spiritual entity in the area.

However, based on all the data he has inside of his head from everything that Azure has done up until this point, this might just be someone sent by the Gotei 13 in order to round The Royal Iramasha kid up. Therefore, instead of trying to attack first his instincts would have to do over a year ago, he waited to see what would happen with a somewhat somber, yet soft face as he observed what Xaver said and did. 'Oh wait, I have a fucking super computer database in my head. The fuck am I doing? I better just do my facial analyses skill and verify who this fucker is!' Thought Shadin to himself, placing right his palm on the top of his forehead for a few seconds and chuckling before placing it back on his side.

Thus, using the power of The Yuudeshi Network's database together with his cybernetic enhancements such as his immense cyber brain and super processor, Shadin began to scan Xaver's face in order to fit it inside of a storage list of known authority figures in the Soul Society. After only about, ten seconds? Bam! Shadin was able to locate a good bit of information about the man before him. Xaver Chayton von Bréanainn, Zero Division leader. This guy had a pretty impressive power level based on the information he could find about him. He was honestly surprised they would send someone like him out to retrieve Azure. But, then again, whenever he decided to run into Karkaura Central with his rank, Shadin's power and the whole population at the mercy of these super powered freaks; it was better to send someone with a cool mind then some fresh meat looking to get his ass killed or kill someone else. Situations like these required delicate coordination, after all.

Thus, looking at Xaver, Shadin began to smile a bit as he glanced back at Azure. "Man, oh man, the fucking stand off's I find myself in these day's. It's really rather funny and very ridiculous at this point." Chuckling a bit, Shadin cracked his fist and let out a content sigh at both of the people standing next to him. "Look Xaver, I'm aware of what has happened with Azure, but I believe there is some good explanation to be had. After all, it wouldn't be the first time something rebel-like this has occurred." Activating his good recalling skills, Shadin smiled and remembered a few events over the centuries that would add to his reasoning. "I'm sure you remember the time when Ichigo fought against the entire Soul Society to save Rukia from Central 48's bullshit, right?" Grinning a bit, Shadin nodded his head and then folded his arms in a confident manner.

"Or, what about the time a few years later when I myself and my damned younger brother broke into the Gotei 13, fought against all those Captains, caused immense damage to the area AND broke our friend out of jail to escape to Earth?" Beaming with self-assurance at this point, Shadin wagged his finger. "Hell, even that Yoko Kuchiki girl put her life on the line to protect Rihiku after she found his story. I believe the same thing with all of us is going on with Azure, so why don't you relax and we can all handle this like grown adults, aye'?" Clapping his hands a bit, Shadin then began sending information about this event to the Vizard corps and Gotei.

"Xaver, Azure; I do believe it is time we should go somewhere else. No matter what happens, I really don't wanna get this city or it's citizens mixed up in this instance, don't you agree? So, why don't we go back to the Soul Society or some other snazzy place in order to patch things up? I'm sure the Gotei 13, with it's immense resources, can stand to lose and office or two after all the wild villains whom have utterly destroyed it throughout the course of the century!" And with a snap of his fingers, Shadin then created a wormhole-type vortex that could lead to any damned location he pleased.

"So, boys where do you wanna go?"

END SHADIN'S POST

[-THE BEAST FROM KARAKURA CENTRAL-]

[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:23 pm

[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] AzureHeaderPicture

[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] AzureIramashaTextHeader

[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] AzurePostingMusic

MAYHEM - GALAXY EATER

[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] Azureentrancepost

Azure was... He was serious. Anger flowed from the males body, the thoughts of his father, and his brothers, the right that he had deserved to beat them, beat them all, Kill Kin, and to become the strongest Iramasha alive, no one was going to surpass him, this was obviously his goal, but what was holding him back, Eh'? You fucking Faggot. Azure had scolded himself, although, it wasn't him, it was Hibiki, the 'Spirit' within him talking, making fun of him, irritating him, this woman didn't understand the meaning of being a bitch, she was non-existent to the meaning, even though every little thing she did was either in a bitchy tone or was done in a bitchy way, just to irritate the fuck out of the male. 'Oi', Hibiki, shut your damn mouth, I told you I didn't want any fucking crap out of you when it came to this meeting with Shadin, don't you remember?!' 'You think you're so clever, Azure~ Fufu~ You truly aren't the male I assumed you were, that's hilarious. You truly are a fucking homosexual faggot, now aren't you Boy? To have the power to manifest something such as I, Hibiki, within your very own body without actually trying, and taking all that evil and all that hate and turning it into something the complete opposite of what it is when you compare it to me, and you made.. Me, to be exact. I am Hibiki, which you already know, but don't be such a fucking faggot for Christ sake, you make yourself seem like a failure, I mean, come the fuck on, you aren't a failure, atleast, not now or in the future, I don't know about your life before, but with my time inside of you, I believe you're a good guy, just don't act like such a fucking faggot.' Azure was... He was surprised, of all things, he did not know Hibiki's feelings for him, atleast, he didn't know that she felt he wasn't a failure, which, he sees through his own eyes. He turned to shadin, his head clearing up now as he ignored anything else coming from the wretch's mouth, now listening to his words quietly, his eyes seeming to be trained on Azure, focused directly on him, as if he knew something was up.

"Iramasha Kid! You sure have a lot of guts to stand right here, in this spot, in this city and face to face with me after everything that has occurred! And Azure, I must admit, it takes balls to do something like that...really! To blow up your bosses office, to lay your position in that uptight organization and then come fleeing into my city...ahahaha, That was an amusing case to read over!" Well then.. This was a surprise, Shadin had known more of him than he thought, or believed atleast, along with him being rather.. Calm about it, he allowed the male to continue his reaction. "Therefore, based on the facts presented before me, your background, your character and your nerve; I believe you have peaked my interest in you, kid! So, if it's alright with you, I suppose I really have no other choice but to take you under my wing and throne. I know all about that Ziamichi spirit as well as I can detect two spirits inside of your body thanks to my kickass skills." F-Fuck! Azure shifted, his stance seemed nervous and irritated now, Shadin had known about Hibiki, he had thought that he wouldn't be able to sense the woman inside of him, now the demon, he wasn't surprised, but.. Someone of Hibiki's race, he sensed her? And actually knew she had not been there before hand?! Azure's facial expression seemed to dilute, his irritated twitch that occurred within his fingers seemed to subside slightly, but he had not been expecting the man to know so much of him, this was a true concern, what the hell would he do? "...alright, fuck it, I'll take you into The Yayjuu. It may or may not be a long road to repair the damage you have caused to the Gotei 13, but I've met people in more worse positions then you that I seemed to help with my resources. So I figure taking in someone like you should be as easy as shit!" Well then.. Atleast he had been accepted into the Organization before he had to discuss anything with shadin, but this matter with Hibiki, and him actually knowing who and what she was, was a problem. He would have to discuss with him as soon as he can, like, now would be a good time, if he so decided.

"Now then, I'm glad that all this is said and done, Shadin, but, I didn't know you had the power to sense... Her, inside of me. To tell you the truth, no one has known about her besides me, this.. Thing, inside me, all be it amazingly angelic, doesn't seem to care of being inside of me, to have manifested within me and not her usual place of manifestation, and the possibility of her ruining my life. All though, at the moment, she is just a bother, but I do not wish her to be gone, atleast, not yet. She isn't someone that I'd like to get rid of, but I found it mildly distracting when one of her power and beauty is stuck within your body, even if she isn't a physical being.. Atleast.. Not yet, I find it quite disturbing when she speaks of me and too me, the words she uses are not the words you would normally say to a person you've barely known, which, is another QUITE irritating thing, she knows everything about me, no matter who you think she is, I need to know now whether you'll keep my secret safe, that you'll keep Hibiki on the quiet side of your mind, if.. You wouldn't mind." Azure sighed now, letting all that he had to say about the woman out at once, his head slightly lightening as he did so, his eyes seemingly transfixed on Shadin now, the Azure blue seeming to pierce the males outer core, looking at him intently, needing to know what the hell was going to happen. W-Wait? What the hell is that?! Azure thought. He turned now, a shadow seeming to emerge a few meters from the two males that had been their previously, the man then emerged fully into the light, his voice seeming to be forth coming, showing a slight authority, but not being uppity about it or rubbing it in the mans face, he still meant business though, by the look on his face. "I don't reckon you came out here to talk to Shadin because you went to the academy together. So tell me, why in the bloody hell did you trash my friend's office? And your own at that?" F-Fuck! Azure thought, his head now rushing with multiple explanations for who this man was. He looked at him, his eyes deducting his appearance, his head slightly indulging its intelligence as he allowed himself to run through a list of people with this apparent look that he had known of. He.. Was surprised, the look was the one of a male named Xaver, the Leader of Zero Division, and a friend of Jenna, his previous boss. He moved now, a slight growl seeming to emit from his throat, a deadly stare being gazed upon the male now, his eyes not veering from this path. "Heh', Looks like you've come to question me, Eh'? I'm not looking to be questioned, so I suggest leaving me be. He emitted a slight smirk, his head seeming to tilt slightly as he brought his thumb to his chin, slightly wiping at it as he chuckled softly, he wasn't afraid, this was something entirely new, some he hadn't felt before, something.. That felt.. Good, enjoyable, and thrilling.

[color=black] "Look Xaver, I'm aware of what has happened with Azure, but I believe there is some good explanation to be had. After all, it wouldn't be the first time something rebel-like this has occurred. I'm sure you remember the time when Ichigo fought against the entire Soul Society to save Rukia from Central 48's bullshit, right?" Azure slightly tinged, his head seeming to become heavy, his eyes still focused on the male, waiting for his response. "Or, what about the time a few years later when I myself and my damned younger brother broke into the Gotei 13, fought against all those Captains, caused immense damage to the area AND broke our friend out of jail to escape to Earth? Hell, even that Yoko Kuchiki girl put her life on the line to protect Rihiku after she found his story. I believe the same thing with all of us is going on with Azure, so why don't you relax and we can all handle this like grown adults, aye'? Heh, Azure smiled softly, his expression seeming to lighten now, knowing that Shadin wouldn't let the male kill him, and most likely would allow him a fight. "Xaver, Azure; I do believe it is time we should go somewhere else. No matter what happens, I really don't wanna get this city or it's citizens mixed up in this instance, don't you agree? So, why don't we go back to the Soul Society or some other snazzy place in order to patch things up? I'm sure the Gotei 13, with it's immense resources, can stand to lose and office or two after all the wild villains whom have utterly destroyed it throughout the course of the century! So boys, where do you wanna go?" Azure smirked, his head falling downward slightly, a wild grin appearing on his face, the chaos energy around him now seeming to swell as he began to exclaim his thoughts to the both of them. "OI', SHADIN. I'm here to become stronger, right? Then, if thats the case, I'm fighting this man, even if I have to provoke him myself, you know? I feel that, as a male, and as I, myself, wanting to become the strongest Iramasha alive, I must not back down from a chance to challenge someone, could I? No, I don't think so, on that note, I've decided to challenge you, Xaver, Leader of Zero Division within the Soul Society, to a battle, you can lay claim to the rules, if there are any, and we shall leave this place so none of the civilians get hurt, see what I'm saying, Eh'?"

[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] Azureexitpost

[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] FXpoQxJ
[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:34 pm

PRINCE OF LIGHT
ZERO DIVISION LEADER
0-2+

ILLUSIONS

Xaver couldn't really help his anger at the moment. As he glared at the man in front of him.. this.. this pink-haired interloper who had come into the soul society, an iramasha no less, and ruined the peace that they had with one act of rebellion... Xaver fumed. At this point, the irishman was standing bolt upright, not even glancing at Shadin, his concentration locked. Xaver sniffed the air once, feeling the wind pick up as his ponytail caught the tail of it, fluttering slightly. Xaver sighed. He could sense it in the air. Battle. It was inevitable. The corner of Xaver's mouth turned up in a sneer as he took a step towards Azure, his eyes dead-set in a hard glare. He didn't want to kill anyone but... No.. That was a lie. The ONLY thing Xaver currently wanted.. was this kid, dead on a platter, and burned into ash so Jenna wouldn't have a hard time kicking his ass for the rest of eternity in the afterlife. The thought of it brought a chuckle to Xaver's lips, but he didn't let it escape his mouth, now was the time to be serious.

"Look Xaver, I'm aware of what has happened with Azure, but I believe there is some good explanation to be had. After all, it wouldn't be the first time something rebel-like this has occurred. I'm sure you remember the time when Ichigo fought against the entire Soul Society to save Rukia from Central 48's bullshit, right? Or, what about the time a few years later when I myself and my damned younger brother broke into the Gotei 13, fought against all those Captains, caused immense damage to the area AND broke our friend out of jail to escape to Earth? Hell, even that Yoko Kuchiki girl put her life on the line to protect Rihiku after she found his story. I believe the same thing with all of us is going on with Azure, so why don't you relax and we can all handle this like grown adults, aye'?"

Xaver stopped, his glare softening off of Azure as he turned to Shadin, taking a step closer to Azure, his eyes locked on the white-haired Yayjuu leader. "Shadin, I understand you trying to take the optimistic side a' this, and I appreciate your attempt at a peaceful resolution, but the facts are the facts. This... scum. This traitorous and dishonorable piece of shit right here destroyed two offices. One of which happened to be the Captain Commander's. Now..normally, I'd be level-headed enough to face such an issue with dignity, and a calm mind.. However.." he snarled, "The actions of this little punk started a chain of events that led to the untimely and unnatural death of our dear friend Jenna." he growled, turning back to Azure as he talked, practically spitting Jenna's name at him. "This slime is the cause of her death, he is the root problem. That.. that was my best friend you killed. That.. you had no RIGHT." Xaver spat, his voice little more than a growl at this point. "And that, Shadin, is why I will not allow this situation to resolve peacefully." Xaver said firmly, standing back up as he realized he had been hunching, an animalistic habit of his. The zero division leader ran a hand through his hair, breathing out and sighing.

"Heh', Looks like you've come to question me, Eh'? I'm not looking to be questioned, so I suggest leaving me be." Xaver blinked. How stupid was this kid? He rubbed his temples, sighing again and looking at Azure with a gaze of the utmost irritation. "Don't you understand, kid? Can't you get it through your thick skull? I'm not here to negotiate, not here to question. I know exactly what happened, believe me. I don't give a damn about what you know, or what you experienced. I am here to uproot the problem. I am here to remove the weeds that were planted in our once peaceful society. I am here to restore the order, and remove the chaos. In short.." Xaver slipped his hands into his pockets, a shadow of a smirk on his lips as his voice dropped low, a threatening gesture for Xaver as any, "I am here. To kill you." He smiled. It would be hard not to understand THAT.

"Xaver, Azure; I do believe it is time we should go somewhere else. No matter what happens, I really don't wanna get this city or it's citizens mixed up in this instance, don't you agree? So, why don't we go back to the Soul Society or some other snazzy place in order to patch things up? I'm sure the Gotei 13, with it's immense resources, can stand to lose and office or two after all the wild villains whom have utterly destroyed it throughout the course of the century! So, boys where do you wanna go?" Xaver blinked as the portal opened, slipping his hands out of his pockets and approaching the vortex, looking into the swirling mass and sighing. Was this it? Was he really going to duel to the death today? It seemed the only way to resolve this. A peaceful ending was not going to be possible in this state.. With what had happened, Xaver was surprised he hadn't already taken a shot at Azure. His conscience about the surrounding area, and the civilians, probably.

"OI', SHADIN. I'm here to become stronger, right? Then, if thats the case, I'm fighting this man, even if I have to provoke him myself, you know? I feel that, as a male, and as I, myself, wanting to become the strongest Iramasha alive, I must not back down from a chance to challenge someone, could I? No, I don't think so, on that note, I've decided to challenge you, Xaver, Leader of Zero Division within the Soul Society, to a battle, you can lay claim to the rules, if there are any, and we shall leave this place so none of the civilians get hurt, see what I'm saying, Eh'?" Xaver sighed, turning back to Azure. "You... challenge me? That.. is hilarious. It will be another ten centuries before you're old enough to truly understand how foolish you are. I 'challenged' you the moment I came into this city. I am here, as I have said, to see your corpse writhe and bleed out on the floor. There is no other resolution in my mind to the scenario at hand." Xaver snarled as he stepped into the portal, "To the wastelands, Shadin. I have to teach this maggot a lesson."

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:00 am
Photobucket

Before turning his attention towards Xaver to speak with him about possible terms of peace, Shadin began to notice that Azure seemed to be sweating bullets around the time he announced towards the newly recruited Yayjuu member that he was able to sense his Ziamichi spirit deep within him. Gauging from the kid's reaction reaction, Shadin surmised that he was not used to people actually finding a way to detect her presence; which in turn caused the guy to freak out. It wouldn't be the first time The Yayjuu Leader had come across people like this who were afraid of others discovering who they truly were on the inside, and it probably wouldn't be the last he'd encounter such people. Nonetheless, it really didn't change Shadin's opinion of Azure or any other people like him that he had met in the pass. All in all, at the end of the day, their pretty much in similar, yet distant circumstances when it comes to actually being a Ziamichi and he could look pass whatever beast was inside a person to see who they really were in their heart, mind and soul; so Shadin merely chuckled when he realized that his assumptions were correct when Azure started spilling the beans about his Angelic Ziamichi Spirit.

Thus, before the whole showdown with Xaver had began, Shadin used his Imaginary Computation in order to create an invisible link between him and Azure so that he may telepathically communicate with him. This was done so that Xaver, nor anyone else for that matter, would be able to listen into to their conversations save for Hibiki, Oni Chiita and Hideki; the three Ziamichi Spirits Azure and Shadin share. 'Alright, you don't have to worry much about me telling the whole world about your Ziamichi, Azure. I wouldn't be shitting bricks at this little issue, heh. I mean, you JUST made yourself a damn target and you are more worried about me discovering your ZIamichi? Hehehe, it's rather funny where your priorities are at the moment, mate.' Snickering a bit outside of the telepathic wave-link; Shadin had a slightly cheesy grin before forgetting to explain what he had done to speak inside of Azure's head. 'Oh yeah, one more thing! I forgot to mention that with my powers, I was able to create a crafted extrasensory link between your mind and my own so that we can both speak to each other inside our heads for the duration of whatever shitstorm you just got yourself into. So if you need to drop me a line, feel free to do so since you are gonna have your hands too full to be speaking once this guy gets here.' And with that, Shadin ended his telepathic conversation with The Pink Haired Devil and proceeded to focus back on Xaver.

When he was done trying to attempt a peaceful or some type of neutral negotiation with Xaver, Shadin proceeded to simply let him start trying to explain the situation as he folded his arms a bit; taking the casual glance at the dimensional portal he had created with his own mind in order to calculate where in this world or the next that they would need to be transported to in order to keep this potentially life changing battle out of the way of innocent bystanders. Now, as Shadin started to first hear him speak, he thought he was seriously acting way over the top about a few pieces of destroyed property an org like the Gotei 13 could easily take out of Iramasha's Family bank account; especially since no innocents appeared to be hurt from it. But then...Xaver appeared to have landed a bombshell on Shadin that he did not foresee coming from this uncanny series of events that lead to the 0 Division Leader meeting him here in Karakura Central, the newly recruited Iramasha Ziamichi he was able to pick up and taking in this whole chaotic situation.

Apparently, as Xaver began to go on, Jenna had died due to a resulting circumstance related to Azure's alleged betray of the Gotei 13. After those words were uttered out of the mouth of Xaver, Shadin had a slightly more disturbed facial expression written across his face as you could tell he was surprised that all of this happened as a consequence of Azure going off the handle out that. And so, to convey his feeling to the kid, Shadin gave him a "what the fuck?" kind of glance as he was not expecting the kid to end up in someone being killed; especially not the fucking leader of the entire Gotei 13, one of the largest fucking organizations out there. Now he really knew that they were going to be in for some deep shit today as Shadin let out a displeased sigh; trying to keep his composure under this stressful situation. At least he now knew why Xaver had justified reason to be so upset with The Iramasha; since whenever the death of someone you care about happens to you, there is nothing in your heart by rage. Shadin learned that himself when he ended up killing Snow Yami and Ritsuka in a demonic rage over their constantly bickering between who would claim Snow's heart, or when his first love died as a result of his Ziamichi spirit taking over and going berserk on his former Squad mates.

"Aye mate, at least you have a better reasoning for what you are trying to do out here then before now that I understand the circumstnaces of you being here..." Spoke Shadin; having no other choice but to agree with Xaver on this issue since it would go against his character to otherwise debate that deadly fact. [b]"...so that means that this little duel is going to happen no matter what eh?"[/b] Taking a glance at Azure now, he began to realize that this kid really don't have a depth for how deep this situation was in. Sure, Shadin had many diplomatic powers, could pardon him from most crimes, had the tools needed to help Azure get stronger and a bunch of other little goodies; but when someone wants to kill you over the death of their loved, there really is no way to get around that issue other then to fight head on until the other reason is terminated, put into a coma or some sort of miracle or outside force intervenes in cases like these. Therefore, based on that, Shadin decided to be the miracle and overview this fight for the two of them since he could see waves of diaster occurring all over the world of the living, the Soul Society and Iramasha Island if either of these guy's were to end up killing themselves in this fight.

"Fight's like these tend to get pretty ugly, take it from my experience, you are in for a world of shit, Iramasha kid..." Chuckled Shadin in a grim matter towards Azure; taking a somewhat exhausted glance towards him; watching what the guy was saying and his thinking this was now still just another high school brawl. 'If I don't follow them to wherever they are going, this is going to get ugly for all sides. I guess it's in my hands still to keep these two in check before they create a civil war.' And with that thought, Shadin took a look back towards the dimensional wormhole that he had created as he began to comply for Xaver's wishes to transport them somewhere in the wastelands in order to take this fight away from any innocent bystanders like Shadin had desired. Oh well, at least that place is already scared to death; one more life or death battle wouldn't hurt a shitty place like that. In addition to that, he began to set up to strings of invisible links inside of his skull; though these weren't connected to Xaver or Azure. These would serve to benefit Shadin's own purposes should the time come to reveal what he had just did.

In any case, taking a glance at Xaver, then Azure; Shadin simply nodded his head and closed his eye while pointing backwards at the portal which revealed the harsh landscape of the wastelands miles away from Karakura Central. "Alright, you two are going to follow me into this Portal. I'm going to pay witness to this fight so that you two don't end up creating some type of unholy war amongst the Soul Society, Iramasha Clan and Earth based on the facts that if either of you dies, I'm fairly aware there will be hundreds, if not thousands, of people wanting revenge for whoever caused who blood to spill." Turning around with his back faced towards them, Shadin let out an irritated sigh and clenched his fist as he began to walk towards the Portal. "So, needless to say, your going let out all your hate out on one another and one of you is going to black out; after that, I expect no one to die from this...." Rubbing his head and easing up his expression a bit, Shadin let out a soft sigh. "...at least I hope this all ends well."

And with that, Shadin began to step into the Portal and took one final look at Xaver, Azure and the snowy background of Karakura Central. "Let's get this show on the road." Next, after stating those final words to the duo, Shadin was seen being instantly teleported to the wastelands where he would await the truly immense fighters to make their debuts in order to settle their differences and have one hell of a showdown take place. Today was going to be a truly chaotic day for all parties involved in this whole screanio. Only time can tell just how insane things were going to get after this point.

Photobucket

[ - R E A D Y S E T G R I N D | | o p e n t h r e a d - ] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum