Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up

+35
Cookies
Sango
Teitoku
CPKallday
Nitrogen
Kyouhai Suzumori
Teijo
Raiki
Pockeh
Hayuko
tina
Chao
Kakeru
Ulqui
Kanda
Snopy
Mithos
Zero
Dai
~Amaya~
Kade
Kanji Man
SoullessSingularity
Kei.Tashori
Tsubine
Taichou
JJ
Kenshin
Blade
Soniko
zetsurin
Dr.Hiro
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Gin
THEFROST
39 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 3 Empty Re: The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up

Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:27 pm

The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 3 Dopeshit-1
Your request is already auto-approved. In addition to that, I have done some heavy revamping to the ranks. The Angel/Devil/Hybrid Families have updated family names, the Guardian's of The Gems have updated ranks, The Assistants are now Heirs, The Protector's have been added and all ranks are up to date.

The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 3 WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Tue May 01, 2012 2:08 pm
Approved. Head of Mid-Branch doesn't need to be removed, Azure is both a Leader and a Head of a House. So, Yeah.

The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 3 FXpoQxJ
The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 3 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Fri May 04, 2012 8:52 pm
I'd like to Reserve the 6th Councilman (since Frost said he wouldn't wait on Satori) for Reinhard von Lohengramm, an upcoming Iramasha of mine.

Tsubine's Character List
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Fri May 04, 2012 8:53 pm
Approved, welcome to the Family.

The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 3 FXpoQxJ
The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 3 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Tue May 08, 2012 12:12 am
Errr.

Fixed the Noble heads, since one's reserved and one's Van! And neither of the guardian angels were claimed! So.. yeah >w>

Now, I have a different character for my Council woman! So yeah

Also, I would like to Reserve Medical Leader and Female Guardian Angel along with Female Highborn <3 And Elite Guard 1

=w=

Am I too involved yet? OwO
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri May 18, 2012 10:58 am
The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 3 Image3893-1

Aivee wrote:Errr.

Fixed the Noble heads, since one's reserved and one's Van! And neither of the guardian angels were claimed! So.. yeah >w>

Now, I have a different character for my Council woman! So yeah

Also, I would like to Reserve Medical Leader and Female Guardian Angel along with Female Highborn <3 And Elite Guard 1

=w=

Am I too involved yet? OwO

Everything seems fine by me, mate. As long as we have multiplie people making sure the clan stays updated and active, I don't mind what you are doing as long as you drop me a message somewhere about it. Additionally, I'll also be approving your reserved spots as well.

The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 3 WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Iramasha Clan V2 Sign-Up - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat May 19, 2012 7:13 pm

You asked for Pay, I do believe...?

Well, you get it now. 20,000 for all shamans, 10,000 for all apprentices. After all, the elements of earth are supposed to work in balance and harmony. -nodnod-

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Sun May 20, 2012 8:53 am
Fwuah!

Claiming Medical Leader, Elite Guard and Female Angel Guardian!

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6370-iramasha-yakuin-of-jashin-the-lady-of-faces

^ that's the app. =w=
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum