Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:37 pm
A BONUS AVATAR FOR MECHA

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Avatarig_zpsym7ruztc

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:38 pm
[FOR MECHA ANGEL つ ◕_◕ ༽つ]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:41 pm
You are the best!!! Thanks again!!!

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 RDLUVBj
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 82q86I3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:19 pm
A BONUS SIG FOR MECHA

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Mmmm_zpsh3xntb3x

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:48 pm
THANNNKKKKSSSS!!!!

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 RDLUVBj
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 82q86I3
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:59 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Two Graphic Post Headers for Lydia!
Why: I want to post as Lydia more often, and make use of her new FC
Incentive:
We shall commence business at the amount agreed on XD

Use this for my Casual post Template and THIS for my combat Template

When you're through, let me know and I'll wire you the money.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:01 pm
And this isn't a formal request, but if you can throw me a sig and avvy using Mastermind, I'll pay you next paycheck

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Left_bar_bleue27500/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:16 pm
Request:
A posting template for my character Artorias, would prefer if his title was "Hound of the Erobern".

And a posting template for my character Chloranthy.

Why: Shiny things
Incentive: My eternal happiness and gratitude

Last edited by Zaz on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:51 pm; edited 9 times in total
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Left_bar_bleue27500/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:49 pm
Delete or ignore this post, it was an unintentional copy.

Last edited by Zaz on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Left_bar_bleue37300/50000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:25 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: I'd like an avatar made of my OC, Circa~!
Why: Heya Frosty-butt! Here's number one of the cluster fuck of things I'm gonna want! It's a duel effort and I trust you in making this avatar for me!
Incentive: I already have a rendered photo of my OC for you to use and work with. Sat with lil for like... 30-45 minutes working on it! Here it is: https://i.imgur.com/Td1yBuZ.png

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 54 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum