Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED]

Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:54 am

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Her squirming felt weird to him; like his senses were in overdrive for some reason, unaware that it was to the stimulation she had sent him under. As he felt it hit with the towel, he himself accidently roughly held onto either side of her chest, blinking; it felt... strange, to say the least. However, he soon loosened his grip, as he heard her speak blinking at her. "Is that w-" He was cut off as she poked him there roughly with the soft flesh of her uppers stomach, as he felt his muscles contract very hard and then lighten softly, before she did it again, as he felt himself... groan. His nerves lighting on fire, as he began to realize that he had began to softly massage her chest through the towel with his hands, his body leaning forwards as he kissed her lips.

His tongue slid from his mouth into hers, tasting around it in the kiss as he felt his now hard flesh press against her soft but tightened due to his weight stomach, causing it to throb once more, and she would most likely be able to feel it, even through the towel. He broke the kiss after a few seconds, taking a deep breath. "K..Kaminari... w-what is this...? It's like... my body's on fire... and... I just... just... want to be as close to you as possible!" He said as his hands moved down her front, reaching on either side of her body between his legs, his eyes showing his confusion as he looked down at her, unaware that there was now a large amount of red on his face...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED]

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:02 am

"There is no point in having power..."

As she poked him, his hands suddenly tightened on her chest. She gasped quietly, biting her bottom lip, and let out a soft whimper. Her hands curled into a tight fist as her eyes closed and her body tensed. Her heart began pounding and she felt her skin heating up. Her breathing was becoming slightly more heavy as her nerves began going crazy. Her stomach tightened as a fuzzy feeling moved in. "Ku-..." she was stopped from saying anything when his lips pressed against her own. She gave an immediate and excited response by moving her tongue over his own, wrapping her arms under his and around his back.

She soon realized when her body felt slightly cold on her side that she had let go of the towel. Her excitement and longing for him was clouding her mind, but she snapped back into reality when her skin was cooled. She was ready to pull back the kiss, but he had done it for her. Quickly, she brought her hand back to the towel and made sure she was covered. She was taking her own deep breaths, still trying to calm her nerves. She listened to him, also sharing the want to stay close to him, but there was something else that she knew this was. She smiled and still taking in a few deep breaths, she shook her head.

"I... love you..." she said to him, laying her head back on the ground behind her, "I love you so much Kuro..." She closed her eyes. "But what is happening right now we have to stop. I'm not ready... I'm not.. Not yet." She sort of knew that he was not going to completely understand what she meant at the moment. She felt guilty, like she had done something wrong towards him by allowing it to go this far and then just stop. She felt like she had just given him something and then just took it away without warning. "Please.. don't be mad at me..." She looked away from him, hiding the tears that threatened to fall down her cheeks.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:14 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro felt her responding to him, as he felt his heart beat increase, his pulse quicken as he tongue slid against his, her body warm against his hands. He blinked down at her as he realized she was taking lots of very deep breaths, as he leaned back, sitting on her stomach once more, his hands at his sides, calming down slightly himself as he listened to her, feeling the tension beginning to drain from his body. He blinked at her as she said she wasn't ready. However, he merely pushed weight on his left leg, as he rolled over off her stomach, laying down next to her. As soon as she told him to stop, he had stopped. He wasn't really sure what he was stopping, but he had calmed down enough so that he could properly listen as he glanced over at her, seeing how tightly her hands were holding onto her towel, as if protecting something special.

He leaned his head in slowly, as he whispered into her ear, very calmly. "...I could never be mad at you, Kaminari... Nariri... I love you." He said as he softly kissed her cheek, laying flat on his back as he stared up at the ceiling, confused about what had just happened, but his trust and faith in Kaminari allowed him to listen as best as he could to her, and just relax himself.He blinked, looking over at her again, his normal wild smile back on his face.

"...However, you may want to put your underwear back on."

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:24 am

Kaminari was grateful to him for being so understanding. She wiped the tears away and turned her head back to face him, a sweet smile on her face. "Thank you..." she said to him and then leaned in to place another kiss on his cheek, mimicking what he had done. She too laid there for a moment, at least until he mentioned her underwear. She looked down and blinked a couple times. No wonder her hand had started to hurt, she was clinging to the towel because she still hadn't gotten dressed.

Her jaw dropped, her hair stood up on edge, and she slowly turned her head towards Kuro. Like a thermometer, her body began to turn a deep red, and steam would have pushed it's way out of her ears, but of course that wasn't going to happen. Blushing a deep red, she jumped to her feet and ran to the closet, slamming the door shut behind her. A few minutes later, she came back out in a small white dress. It was something she had received a long time ago, and honestly didn't remember who gave it to her, but she didn't want to return to her Shihakusho just yet. "Do you like it?" She asked as she twirled around in it, stopping and then placing her hands behind her back shyly.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:32 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro blinked at her as her entire body flushed deep red, and he wondered what was wrong. He had never seen a reaction out of her like this as she shot up after returning his kiss, running into the closet, as he blinked, a chuckling smile on his face. ...She's cute when she looks like that... He thought as he reached over, grabbing his pajama pants from the other day as he stood up, blinking at her as came out of the closet, garbed in her white robe.

He stepped forwards, awestruck as he placed his hands on her hips, looking down at her, still just in his pajama pants. "...It looks great on you." He said simply, speaking from his heart a he had an impulse, reaching a hand up and placing it onto her head as he pulled her towards himself, to rest on his chest. "......Whenever you're ready, I'll be there for you." He whispered simply, looking down to her with his eyes closed, before releasing her, blinking as he turned around. "...Welp, it's almost ten o clock... although I really don't know what we're doing today..." He said as he walked over to his messy drawer, opening one up as he drew out a black t shirt and changed his pants, before turning back around to Kaminari and holding out an elbow to her. "...Shall we go, then?" He asked, a smile on his face as he turned towards the door, happy as a clam to just be with her...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:46 am

"Thank you..." She smiled widely as he said that she looked nice, looking off and blushing. Kaminari moved deep in thought while he was getting dressed. She heard some of the things he was saying, but a few of them sort of flew over her head. When she heard the words about going, she looked to him and then remembered something, "Kuro... Do you remember those questions you asked me at the library? I remember you asking me something, but I fell asleep... I don't think I was able to answer you because of how tired I was... Do you remember what any of those questions were?" She tilted her head, as she looped her arm within his and tilted her head to where it was laying on his shoulder, ready to follow him where ever he would walk her to.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:51 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro blinked at her, as he went deep in thought, walking forwards. " Lemme see... we talked about getting married... about that sex thing.... and about having kids. But.... You didn't answer what I asked... Which was what you thought of in general about each of those." He admitted, ducking down his head as he opened the front siding door to his office, steppiing through it with her a she waited for an answer.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:59 am

Kaminari nodded as she did remember a few of those. She took in a deep breath and slid her hand into his own, holding it slightly tight. "Yeah... I remember now. Well um... Kuro, I learned a lot yesterday. I did a LOT of reading and well..." She stopped walking and turned to him, "Yes. I would like all of those things to happen. The only thing about it though... Is I don't know if we know exactly what they all mean, not only to us, but to the rest of the world. There are certain things that are not smart to just jump into and do because it sounds fun or feels good. And... Don't take any offense to this, but... Do you know what it means to get married? Or to have kids? Or sex? I didn't... until yesterday." The look in her eyes told him that she was serious. She had not realized how big of a step that was, and how much it could and would change things for not only themselves, but the people around them and the 'future' people to come. It was a decision that could not be taken lightly.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:38 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro blinked at her, curious as to what exactly those things were now as she said that she would like to do them. He hoped that she was hoping to do them with him, even though he didn't really understand what they were. Kuro nodded as she said sometimes you could rush into things. "...You know I accidently do that. A lot." He said, a kind of drained look on his face as his shoulders slightly slumped as they walked along the outside of the First Division barracks. "...And I kind of know what Marriage is. It's when two people decide to be together in a special way, right? ...I don't know what that special way is... but it's always sounded nice to me." He explained, before blinking. "...The only thing I know about childbirth is that it looks like for the female, it hurts. A lot. Although I know that the mother still takes care of them. And... I still don't really get what sex is." He told her as he thought to himself.

"...I wish I knew as much as you, Nariri. Then I wouldn't be such a burden in something that sounds like a very important discussion." He explained with a sigh, before looking back over to her.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:12 am

"On some situations, rushing into things is actually not bad at all, which is why I'm fine with it most of the time." She looked to him, gently nudging his shoulders so he'd raise them once more, "There are just some things, marriage and having a child being two of them, that you can't just jump into and do." She began to lead him away from the barracks and towards a small garden with perfectly green grass, a bench sitting under a large tree, and a nice cool breeze that she could already feel caressing her skin. She sat down on the bench and leaned back slightly as she listened to him speak. At his last words, she blinked a few times and looked to him, her head tilted.

"Kuro... honey... You know if there is something you wish to know, all you must do is research it, observe, or ask. Books and computers are the way I do things, but at times, if I have someone, I might go on and ask." She tapped the seat next to her, wanting him to sit down. Once, and if he did, she looked out towards a small flower bed that had naturally grown in the area.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum