Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED]

Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:41 pm

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

He put up his hands on his temples as she spoke, sitting down next to her with a concerned look on his face. "But I suck at school things. Plus I stare at so much paperwork every day I don't want to bother looking them up..." He said bluntly, putting his head down past his knees as he sighed, before looking back up at her, placing his right hand out as he gripped her left, giving it a tight squeeze as he looked her in the eyes. "I'll trust you for sure on everything but one thing, though. ...How do we get married?" He asked her, tilting his head to the side, unsure really about what he was asking. He didn't have any idea that you needed a ring, typically a fancy gathering at a church, lots of drinking and dining... In addition to the fact that Kuro had never seen a wedding either, he was completely clueless in this matter.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED]

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:00 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari smiled when he mentioned his dislike of school things, and giggled a bit. She knew that it wasn't something that he'd like doing since he took care of Squad One and looked at papers all day. Although, she realized then that she had never seen his office. "That's okay. You don't have to. It's not like it's needed or anything." She tightened her hand around his She nodded as he said he would trust her with everything, "If that is what you want, then that's fine with me."

After gazing at the garden for a while, she turned her head back to him with blinking eyes. "Well, if I remember right, a guy usually asks a girl to marry him with a ring in a nice place... and then they plan out this big party of some sorts along with the ceremony to make it official. Friends and family are supposed to be invited and they'll give gifts and... There is so much. I don't remember it all..."

"...if you have nothing to protect."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:09 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

He was glad that she found it fine; he didn't even want to THINK what it would have meant if she had not been willing to accept his trust. However, as it was, he listened carefully to what she said about marriage, lightly tracing his fingers through her hair once more. He found he quite liked grooming her in this way; to him, it was an innocent action of his affections for her. As she finished speaking, he blinked, stopping his hand as he gave a smile.

"Then in that case, I guess I should start saving up my paychecks then, right?" He asked her, smiling, before the smile disappeared from his face, as another thought stuck him. "...Unless you're not ready for that in the near future as well..." He said, sighing to himself as he leaned back, blinking up at the clouds lazily rolling across the sky, visible even through the barrier around the Seireitei. His fingers kept moving, kept grooming her very long hair that he quite liked, as he awaited her answer, honestly wondering to himself what it would be...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100An... Eventful Morning of Learning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:02 am

Kaminari closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of his hands moving through her hair. She leaned to the side, laying her body onto him, laying an arm around his front to the opposite side of him. "Uh... Yeah, I guess so. I am sure money will become a factor, so I'll make sure to save up my stuff as well..." She didn't know why, but she glanced down to her ring finger on her left hand and smiled, remembering a certain picture within one of the books she had been reading. "Actually... I'm sort of excited for that... I know it will be nice to be married to you." Her heard now resting on his chest, she closed her eyes and began to relax.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:31 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

He blinked at her for a moment, nodding. He was glad that she understood where he was coming from, and continued to run his hands through her hair as he closed his eyes, his face still towards the sky as she leaned into him, just enjoying the moment and the large amounts of serenity his body felt, an essence of calmness went through his body like a cool wave, as he listened to Kaminari's words. Which, for him, was a feeling just short of paradise. He saw her glancing down at her left hand, not knowing it was her ring finger specifically, and blinked. He brought up his own left hand, the one that wasn't grooming her hair, and blinked at it, before looking back down at her as she spoke once more. "Marriage is complicated... but as for exciting...I am as well... if it means that they get to be with you forever, then it would make anyone extremely, extremely excited. However... I'd be that times twelve. No, wait. Not twelve. At least fifty times." He said, a wide smile on his face as he looked down at her again.

"...Although, I do have to ask... what's so special about your left hand, Nariri?" He asked innocently. He didn't know how wedding rings worked, and her glance had peaked his interest, so he decided to ask her what it truly was.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Kaminari's smile was plastered onto her face, forever shining radiantly. She could be described nothing less than soulfully happy. A content breath that had previously been held back was released. She looked up to Kuro as he spoke and nodded reassuringly, "It would mean that I am forever yours and you are forever mine." To her, that was probably the best explanation for marriage that she had come up with since all these thoughts had begun. His excitement did one thing. It made her realize how lucky in love she really was. How many people out there were able to find that perfect person? She doubted it was many since she didn't know very many married people.

"My left hand... Oh..." She held it up and wiggled her ring finger, "This is where the ring would go. I was just wondering what it would look like..." She laid her head back down on his shoulder and closed her eyes to relax again.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:53 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro's smile was extremely wide on his face as he heard her speak these words; his head leaned down onto her own, as he rested his hand on her back, speaking directly to her, his voice soft but excited. "Yes, we will... and I can't think of anything that I would want more." He thogught to himself, completely satisfied at this moment and so very, very happy that he was in something that was in his mind the very peak possible for a human being to obtain. Although he partly realized why it was so; they both wanted the absolute, positive best for the other, willing to do whatever it took so that they would have what they needed and protecting them when possible. It almost made a tear come to his left eye as he realized the beauty of all of it; it was truly a perfect situation in love.

As she mentioned her hand, he briefly wondered about it to himself. Did it have to go on the left hand? Would he have one as well? However, despite asking these questions, he noticed Kaminari leaning back into himself and relaxing herself. He also realized in that moment that she must be looking forwards to it; and that made him even more happy, if that were possible; that she was looking forwards to the day that they would forever belong to one another.

The bench wasn't the easiest thing to get comfortable on, but he knew Kaminari was mostly likely comfortable using him as he arched his back in slightly, giving her more room to rest on as he placed his left arm over her back, softly moving his right arm up and down her back in a cuddle as he enjoyed the moment, a peaceful look on his face. "...Are you comfortable, Nariri?" He whispered to herself softly, as he gave the top of her head a small kiss, smiling as he rested himself back on her once more, not wanting her to have to leave the comfortable position they were in with any more pressing questions.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Kaminari felt so safe and comfortable within the arms of the man she loved, that the bench below her hardly was able to compare. Her comfort level raised rather high up just by being able to hold and be held by Kuro. It was true that she wanted nothing more for him, except for utter happiness. She nuzzled her head up against his shoulder and felt a kiss being placed onto her forehead. It was strange how much she'd relax when she was around him. Although she and him had just woken up practically an hour or two ago, she felt her eyelids becoming heavy, as if she were wanting to sleep again. "I am very comfortable, Kuro."

Kaminari sat up fully, looking towards him and placing a kiss on his cheek. She then laid her head right back down on his shoulder, took his hand into her own and closed her eyes. Another breeze blew through the small garden as the two of them sat there, and still relaxed, Kaminari began to hum a soft tune.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:50 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro felt as she nuzzled up against his shoulder, a tender action that made him just want to hold her and squeeze him to herself and caress her... but he decided against it, choosing rather instead to just relax himself as he smiled softly at her answer, before feeling the support of his hairy head disappear as his head dipped down for a moment, and he blinked, turning his head towards her as instead of on his cheek she kissed him on his lips, softly, as he blinked at her, moving his head to look at her hand as she took it, feeling her head back on his shoulder again as he felt that same feeling of serenity once more, closing his eyes as well as he gently laid his head back on hers once more, the breeze ruffling his soft white strands of hair into the brown ones of her released bun.

As she began humming her tune to herself, he felt himself give a gentle yawn, as he cuddled his head eeper into hers, causing her to be more in his shoulder and the warmth of himself as he spoke to her, his voice soft, gently speaking. "...Nariri, even if we're going to miss work... I'd like to just... huuuh..." He yawned again, blinking softly as laid his right arm across her back, closing them again like a tired cat who didn't want to move from this very SPOT! "Just.. be right here with you..." He said as her soft humming helped drift him to sleep, his breathing becoming easy on the back of her head, his chest slowly rising and falling in tune as he breathed, so relaxed and warm feeling from their embrace, asleep...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Kaminari loved the feeling of a suddenly kiss against his lips, whether that was where she had been aiming or not. She only smiled once the kiss was broken. She listened happily to him while she continued to hum her little tune, although she also felt that she was becoming tired. She noticed that he must have been too when hearing him yawn. His body relaxed, and so did hers. She heard his words, but just shook her head as she blinked once more and then kept her eyes closed, "It's okay... Missing one day of wo-... isn't... so.. b..." She was unable to finish her sentence. Sleep had taken her, and she was already on her way to dreamland. The area was silent, the breeze was cool, and nothing was more relaxing than this moment.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum