Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed]

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:59 am

She can tell it's me by how I hold her... Yin thought to himself, blinking at her and slightly blushing at the situation. However, it soon passed, as Yin looked down at her and heard her worry. ”Kind of. That only works if it's not the Doctor's fault and I do it. In this case, he was at fault, having indecisiveness that allowed either myself or Yang to come out. Course I wasn't about to let you see Yang, but you better not bring him out again.” He warned her sternly, but getnly.

He helped her to stand up, as she leaned forwards almost cat like and popped her back into place. He turned his head along with Amelia to look at Shiro. ”He most certainly did.” Yin said in reply to her big kitty comment as she leaped on top of her faithful tiger and Yin moved to its right flank, petting under its chin. He leaned forwards, whispering into Shiro's ear. ”Where at you? You cause worry of Amelia. Do you know this?” He asked the big cat, then thinking for a moment and wondering if Shiro would be able to notice the difference since Amelia had shed her skin.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed]

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:22 am

心臓

Amelia Softheart

Shiro raised his head a bit as his chin was pet, a low growl coming from him, similar to what his purr would have been. Shiro looked back to Amelia, blinking a few times. There was something different about her. Actually there were a few things different about her, but he said nothing. Shiro looked back to Yin and stepped towards him, a rumbling boom echoing through the lab as his paws hit ground. Although it would only sound like a low and intimidating roar to Amelia, Shiro spoke to Yin. "Why am I back should be the question?" Shiro asked in an irritated tone, "I am only supposed to be around when I am needed. That only happens during fights and when she is emotionally or mentally uncertain and unstable. I should NOT be back. Explain to me exactly why she was so angry a minute ago. She was actually on the verge of attacking you and you just sat there. What did you do to anger her enough to make her do that?" A low growl and snarl came from the large Tiger. In this form, he was not someone to be underestimated. Shiro was aware of the personality switches, but he hadn't known of the triggers and signs that she switched. The slit eyes and black hair, he did not know what they mean. Shiro was also unaware that at the time it was the Doctor she had been talking to, not Yin.

"Shiro..." Amelia's sweet voice was heard as she climbed onto the large cats shoulders and laid down on his head, "I missed you." A small smile formed on her lips as she reassured the large Tiger that he was indeed missed by her. She snuggled herself into his fur and Shiro replied by laying down on the floor. Amelia willing slid off of Shiro's back, his silky fur being hard to just stay on. As she hit the floor, she laid her back against him and closed her eyes. "I really missed you both..." she said softly. The only hint that Amelia was currently emotionally or mentally uncertain was the fact that she now had tears flowing down her face at a rapid rate. She did not acknowledge them. She let them keep going as if she didn't even know they were there.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:20 pm

”She was angry because the Doctor... and I myself, as well... failed to understand something we had no chance of knowing.” He explained, his eyes downcast with shame. ”She was out of herself, her hair turned black and her eyes became slits... She became this person who didn't care about anyone but herself. Or threatened to. That is what threw off the Doctor and myself. Apparently the sides to herself have a point where she discards only a small amount of what she cares about, and then a point where she loses all of it. The Doctor and myself, neither of us realized what she was going through. There was no way for us to have known, Shiro. We tried to advise her, but we did not know enough to help her.” He finished explaining, the ashamed look still on his face.

As he heard Amelia come down off of the massive tiger, his eyes blinked and rose up, going to her and sitting down next to her to lean back against the big cat. He saw her tears, as he fought to hold back tears of his own, tears of shame and sorrow. He put an arm around Amelia, holding her to himself as he leaned his head on hers, before blinking and realizing something. He reached up a single finger, removing the tears from Amelia's eyes and placing his other hand under her chin to bring her face up to look at him. ”I didn't get to tell you how much I like your dress. It's perfect.” He said, one hand brushing the right side of the fabric as he smiled. ”Although I think I like this the most.” He whispered, reaching up his other hand and touching the top of the ribbon in her hair, before trailing down all the way down her back before smiling at her, putting the end of the ribbons in her hands. Hopefully this would be enough to cheer her up and make her feel better, or else Yin would be just devastated.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:57 pm

心臓

Amelia Softheart

"I see..." Shiro said as he turned his head to the crying Amelia, "It seems you and the Doctor have a lot more to learn about her than I thought. She's... a complicated girl. She doesn't even remember what exactly I am to her... It's highly upsetting, but the most I can do is just be here for her until she does. Of course..." his tone suddenly changed with the last two words as he turned his head towards Yin, "It is the Doc's fault that her heart is so confused in the first place and that I will not completely forgive... The only reason that I haven't attempted to steal her away... Is because she's happier here than how she was when she was her old self. She had no friends. She had been pampered and treated like a princess her entire life. Advanced in everything she did, people shunned and hated her out of jealousy... Besides me, she was alone." Shiro looked back to Amelia then, a low growl, which would now be his purr, coming from him. "And for that, I do thank you both."

Feeling his arms come around her, Amelia's eyes shot open and she looked to him, still not noticing the tears that soaked her face. She watched his finger as it wiped away her tears and blinked a few times. "Why is my face wet?" she asked as she felt her cheeks. She then looked up to Shiro, "Did you slobber on me?" The question was innocent, but it was serious. It had been known to happen. A scoff from Shiro and he looked away. She was about to smile and giggle, but was stopped when Yin spoke to her. Her face shifted to a light red and she smiled to him. "S-So you like it?" she asked as he reached up and also said he liked the ribbon the most, "And you like that too? But... How come it made your nose bleed? Doctor Hebi said that you couldn't handle it, so why do you say you like it if you can't?"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Yin blinked, as his mouth opened. ”You know you once did try to get her out... she ended up trapped and nearly died. But... I suppose you're right. She's probably the only being on earth that could benefit from the Doctor.” He said simply, his gaze on Amelia softening. He blinked, wondering if she didn't realize that she had been crying. How could one not realize that... He wondered, before thinking for a mometn how the doctor didn't realize the nosebleed that he had had. He wondered for a mometn if it was a situation, in that case then it was the Snakehearted Amelia that was crying...? Yin wasn't sure.

”He hasn't slobbered anywhere. You were crying.” Yin said simply, before blinking at her. ”Yes. I like it very much.” He said, as he reached up and leaned her head on his shoulder if she would let him, thinking as she said he had nosebled. He blinked, his entire body slightly tensing up as he blushed himself in embarassment. ”W-w-well, that... that is... um...” He thought for a moment. ”...It wasn't IT that made my nose bleed... it was when you didn't have it.. b-because it feels... w...weird to see you without clothes on. He said extremely smally, feeling like a little bug. After all, his maturity wasn't that far along; he had been cooped inside the doctor for a long time, and as he had come back out he had began to mature rapidly, in mental as well as social areas, clear from how much better he could now speak with Shiro as well as how he had gone from first not caring about what Amelia had or was lacking to now feeling strange depending on what she wore.

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:54 pm

心臓

Amelia Softheart

Amelia blinked a few times, confused at what Yin had just said. "I was crying? I wasn't crying... I don't remember crying..." Amelia tilted her head to the side and thought about it for a moment. Soon, she remembered a few things that she had literally suppressed in the last five minutes. "Oh..." she said softly and then lowered her head, tears once again forming in her eyes. As they slid down her cheeks, Amelia sniffled softly and curled her knees in closely. "I didn't mean to hurt Doctor Hebi... I pushed him really hard because I was mad. I am not supposed to do things like that... Not... to you guys." Amelia kept her head lowered as she leaned towards Yin, extremely upset at what had happened. "I'm sorry..." Then, when he began to explain the nose bleed situation, she lifted herself back up and waited for the reason. When he got to the main part, he lowered his voice and confused her. "Wait.. why did you say that so quiet!?" she got concerned and set a hand on his chest, "Yin, if you really don't like it, I'll take it off and wear the cloak still! I promise, but... I... I don't want you to bleed anymore because of me!"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:30 am

”...” The Doctor merely listened to Amelia as she spoke, before he saw her listening. ”B-b-b-but...” He said, his face all confused as he realized she probably hadn't heard him causing him to feel even more embarrassed. ”I MEANT IT MAKES ME BLEED WHEN YOU ARE NOT WEARING CLOTHES, ANY CLOTHES.” He said, quite loudly, before blinking and feeling very small, moving his back into Shiro's silky fur and blinking at Amelia, kind of upset. ”I don't get why it does, but it does. It's not like I don't like it. I don't understand it myself, but it makes some part of me get really hot and then my nose starts bleeding...” He said in a much smaller voice,blinking at Amelia.

What the hell did I do what the hell did I do what the hell did I do He thought to himself, tears on the edge of his eyes. He was sure that Amelia would be furious at him for what he said, not only did he say something so inappropriate, but he had shouted it at her. ”I-I'm sorry........” He said meekly, looking very much like he was about to cry. And all this only because the Doctor wanted to show her how to shed her skin...

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:41 am

心臓

Amelia Softheart

Shiro busted out laughing at Yin when he yelled at Amelia about her not wearing any clothing. He even rolled onto his back, letting out loud roars that only Yin would understand. "Hahahahahaha! That is priceless! You're shy! That is so funny! Ahahahahahahaaaa!" As Shiro rolled away, Amelia fell towards him, no longer having him there to hold her up. Amelia watched Shiro in confusion and smiled at it as well. She wasn't able to understand what was going on, but it was fun to watch. She then looked back to Yin and kissed his cheek. "I don't understand how me not having clothes on hurts you... I don't have any powers like that." she told him, her innocence and naivety shining through her words. She took no offense to his shouts or his wording. In her mind, she belonged to him/the Doc/Yang... so he can do and say whatever he wished. The only time that would change is if she became Snakehearted, but she wasn't that at the moment, so he was obviously okay. "You don't have to apologize to me, silly." Amelia giggled at him and pushed herself to her feet, "The only thing you have to do is teach me something... and that is to make me a dress out of skin." She had almost forgotten that she was supposed to be making a dress identical to the one that she was wearing, but to have it work like the cloak did. That was something she needed to get done before she went out into battl eagain.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:53 am

Yin blinked as she kissed his cheek, calming down somewhat from what he had been before. After all, he was glad she accepted what he had a problem with; even if he could see she didn't quite understand it. ”It's not you, it's me. It just makes me feel all weird to see you like that.” He explained, trying to dispel her thought that it was her fault that it happened. He knew it was his fault; it was completely his fault. She was blameless in this.

He NEARLY argued with her about having to apologize; as he knew that he should do it. However, she kept speaking, and he merely sighed and realized that she did want to learn. ”Well...” He said, sitting up and walking over near the bed. ”First, you need this.” He said, picking up the outer layer of skin of Amelia... And then shutting his eyes tightly as a single drop of bood dripped from his nose. ”See what I mean.. Just take it.” he said, turning around and handing it to her. ”The Doc showed you how to make them the way you need them, so you're ready to go.” He said, finally sitting on the couch in the corner of the room next to the needles, where she could pick them up and sit down while she worked.

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:25 am

心臓

Amelia Softheart

Amelia happily took the snake skin, giggling at him as he began to bleed again, "I think it would be good if you took care of that." As she stood up, she placed a kiss against his cheek and walked over to the table. She laid the snake skin down, perfectly flat and then stripped down. Now in the nude, again, she laid the clothing down and then put the snake skin on top of it. Grabbing a few of the needles that the Doctor had brought over, she began repeating the process that she was shown by stabbing the needles into the skin, causing the dress and it to combine. The traits in which the snake skin possessed were now placed upon the dress, causing Amelia to smile rather widely in hopes that she had succeeded in making it correctly. Once she was done, she looked back to Yin and smiled to him. "Well what do you think?" she said and held up the dress, "You said you liked it before.. I just hope the snake skin worked." Amelia noticed something and then looked to a bit of left over skin. She tilted her head to the side and reached up, grabbing onto the ribbon in her hair, pulling it out. She then laid it down on the extra snake skin and once again repeated the sewing process, allowing the skin to mesh with the ribbon. She wasn't exactly sure what this would do, but she figured since she did it to everything else, she might as well do it to this as well.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum