Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed]

Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:39 am

He nodded, wiping his blood from his nose. He blinked as she kissed him on the cheek, not sure how he felt then. He saw her take off her clothes again, but was merely reduced to a blush; after all, he had seen it several times now, and her back was to him, so he was alright. At the moment. He watched her grab the needles and stab them into the skin and her dress, making them combine. The scales flashed over the rest of her outfit, as it completed it.

As she asked him what he thought, she turned around, Yin nearly closed his eyes, but blinked when he saw that she was holding the dress before her, sighing in relief. ”It looks even cooler with the eyes.” He said, indicating towards the collar of the dress. Just below it, there were two snake's eyes, slightly gray in color from the rest of the dress. However, they fit, a snakes touch on the otherwise untouched dress. He watched her take her ribbon out, turning his face from her as she did so. Grk. He thought, before an idea came to his mind. As she turned around, he walked up behind her. He leaned forwards, ksissing the base of her bare neck before placing a single finger on her lower back, firing off a wave of cold, followed by heat. There was an intense blush on his face, as well as a strange kind of pull on his stomach as he did so. He took a step back, blinking. ”That's how it feels for me whenever I see you like that... all weird.” He said simply, waiting to see her reaction.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed]

Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:15 am

心臓

Amelia Softheart

Amelia was not expecting him to come up behind her, so while she was sewing on the skin and he kissed the back of her neck, she gasped in a slight shock. It made her heart skip a beat, causing her to feel slightly short of breath. It was a strange sensation to feel his body against her own, especially when she was completely bare. A tingle in the back of her neck came as he kissed her and she couldn't help but have a very, very deep blush appear on her face. She blinked a few times, turning back towards him as he moved away. She felt chills go up and down her spine, giving her goosebumps. She was completely unsure of how to react to his statement either. "That is how you feel?" she asked him. Raising her hand to her nose, she thought that she too would have a bloody nose, but she did not, which did end up confusing her a bit, but she pushed the thought off. "I can't tell whether it's good or bad..." she said as she grabbed onto her dress and began to get dressed again. Once she was finished getting dressed, the ground shook a few times and she looked over Yin at Shiro, who was looking rather angrily down at him. A low and intimidating growl emitted from the throat of the large tiger, once again speaking in a manner that only Yin would be able to understand. "You should not do that." Shiro told him in a demanding voice, with a hint of jealousy behind it, "I will not allow Amelia to be touched in such a manner. Leave her be!" Shiro stomped his large paw on the floor next to Yin, causing the ground to shake a bit more due to his massive weight.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 am

”See, that's what I mean. And I don't know what to think about it.” He told her, pretty sure that she now understood what he meant. Finally she finished getting dressed again, as Yin sighed with some relief, before hearing a great crashing behind him, smiling as he turned around. ”I should not do what? Explain how I feel to your Momma?” He said plainly, so that Amelia could be privy to what he said as well as the tiger. ”Or what. You'll slaughter me just as you slaughtered all the Hebi fakes when you dragged her out of here? Oh let's see how well that worked out. You got her captured, first, pinned by the Doctor much worse than anything I would do, second, and thrid had to have me wake up to stop the whole bloody mess. You want me to leave her be? Fine, I'll send her away! You giant jealous bunch of fur. Little Shiro, you are no big kitty here. I hate to say it but it is true. If you thought you could have gotten her out of here before, you would have done it.” He said, simply sighing.

”It won't help Little Amelia any for you to have an Oedipus Complex. Not to mention what we don't know. For all we know, the Doctor could have done something much further than I did.” He said, pausing for a moment after having said the last line in one low growl. ”So calm your claws. I'm sure she despises watching me say this and realizing that you were the one who brought it on. Chill off. Go find yourself a lady cat somewhere or have the Doc make you one. Just please don't upset little Amelia with your immature antics.” He finished, his eyes staring at the floor. He hated talking like this, talking to Shiro like this, Shiro he thought of as a firend, but if he was going to act that way... Dumb cat. He thought to himself, shaking his head.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Snakehearted Experiment: Shed Me a Lullaby [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:23 pm

心臓

Amelia Softheart

Shiro said nothing through out the entire rant that Yin just spoke towards him. Shiro didn't speak because he knew what was going to come after that was a something that Yin did not expect. Behind Yin, during the entire time he was talking, Amelia just stood there watching. From the top of her head, her hair slowly began to change to black. By the time that Yin stopped talking a little over half of her hair had turned and she tilted her head to the side. "I find it interesting how you call his actions immature..." she spoke with a completely different tone than usual. Before she continued speaking, she brought her tail out and placed it on the floor. The balance it gave her allowed her to raise her legs and cross them, making it seem like she was floating. "It is interesting because... You usually speak to him through his own language, correct?" Amelia asked, but did not wait for an answer because she knew the truth of it all, "So explain to me the point of allowing me to suddenly know what you were saying. The entire thing seemed like your way of attempting to show dominance, to make him look like he could do nothing if he wanted to... Which you succeeded by the way..." Amelia giggled a bit. "You could have gotten your point across still speaking in his language, but instead you chose to allow me to understand as well... in an attempt to embarrass him, no? Hahaha... And tell me, my dear Yin... How is that not just as childish as him?"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:01 pm

Yin blinked as he heard Amelia's voice once more. However, it seemed to have changed somewhat; his eyes began to narrow as he turned to face her, seeing her hair was black. He listened calmly to what she said, his eyes narrowed. ”...Not correct.” He said simply, blinking at her solidly. ”I did it so that you could hear. I don't act like that. I never have. Keeping you out of something that I thought you should be able to hear would have been wrong. That is the truth, and it is the only reason I spoke to Shiro in that manner. If he doesn't want to understand it, then I'm sorry about that. But I love you, and I regard Shiro as a good friend. I already said everything I needed to say. I need not say more.”

He finished, looking evenly at Snakehearted Amelia. He had meant everything he said with conviction; it honestly was the only reason he had acted as such. He hoped she would believe him; if not he wouldn't be able to feel right. Yin wasn't something that was a bully or dominant; but that was clearly what she was trying to paint him as. He really didn't like it; he knew he made Shiro bad but it was seeable from the tense line on his face that it hadn't made him feel good at all.

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:33 pm

心臓

Amelia Softheart

Amelia laughed. "Oh really? THAT is what you say you reasoning is, huh?" Amelia smiled evilly and laughed again, "Ahaha. I can't believe that for shit and you know it. I am quite sure that there have been other things that I 'needed' to hear, but you still refused to speak in my language then. There is nothing about what you just said that I 'needed' to hear." Amelia said as she brought her feet back down to the floor. She grabbed onto her hair and held it up as she stepped towards Yin, "And I think this proves it, don't you?" Amelia gave him an irritated look and began walking away. She was referring to the fact that her hair was only half black, which meant that some of what she was saying was coming from the regular Amelia as well. Since she had not gone all the way black yet, it was easier for her to come out of it. As she was walking away, Amelia's hair began to shift again. It was like all the black was being sucked back into her head, since it pulled back towards her scalp and left her hair white again. Amelia did not stop walking though, she continued going, passing up Shiro without a second look and leaving her room.

"God damn it!" Shiro growled and stomped his foot again, "You really are a moron! Insulting me? Trying to make me feel as if I am nothing!? Are you stupid!? DO NOT FORGET THAT AMELIA FEELS WHAT I FEEL WHEN SHE IS CLOSE ENOUGH TO ME!" Shiro growled again and turned away, beginning to walk off, "Saying that stupid shit just made her feel like she was the one you were insulting and the one you were making feel like nothing. Dumb ass." Shiro attempted to walk through the door, but realized he was too big. "AARRGG!!" Shiro let out a rather loud growl, causing it to echo through out the lab, but then gave up and laid down, facing away from Yin.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:25 pm

Yin merely blinked as she walked away, tears beginning to drip down his unchanged expression as she walked away and said she did not believe him, more from shock then anything else. ”I have said everything important... for you... to hear...” He said as he fell onto his knees, before sitting back on his behind. The tears were still running down on his face as he reached out his right hand, as a flaming spear of red energy appears. Amelia walked away completely out of the room, as Yin began muttering to himself as Shiro spoke, just loud enough for the cat to hear.

”She says that she loves every part of me...” He muttered as he stabbed the spear into the ground, cracking the floor as his eyes shook in their sockets, tears still raining down as another spear appears in his hand. ”Yet she will not trust what I say...” He said as he stabbed the spear into the ground, his body turning as a third appeared in his hand. ”She'll let the doctor do absolutely anything to her...” He repeated the action, as his eyes began shaking in his headtwice as fast. ”Yet I try to explain something to her, something that is normal by me being me, and Shiro, who says he feels the same things Amelia does, gives an immense amount of disapproval...” The shaking continued to intensify, as he created a fourth spear. ”And when I try to explain the way that I am...” A fifth spear appeared, as huge torrents of tears ran down his cheeks, sniffling now. “She insults me before leaving because I made Shiro feel bad because he told me off for being me...” He said as a sixth spear appeared, the first spear to his immediate left. ”AND SHE CALLED ME TRYING TO BEDOMINANT.”

He yelled at last, as a huge smile tore through the tears running down his cheeks, his mouth opening wide as an unearthly and extremely joyful laught burst forth from his throat, as he almost seemed to fight the smile. ”...Shiro... I'm sorry.” He said, before the smile grew once more and he laughed again, before his entire body shifted, his cloak extending into a magnifcent robe as his hair began to curl up around his head, the smile dimming from his face and becoming an even line as the Doctor's body touched down onto the ground, as it had begun to float. He turned around simply, before floating up in the air once more and rotating around Shiro's front.

He threw out a single hand, as his chaos energy extended around Shiro. His eyes narrowed, as he gripped Shiro's spiritual energy source. He smiled widely as a red energy pulled itself away from Shiro, as the great cat would feel completely drained, unable to even move due to having his body's energy removed from him, as the red that had been pulled out began a spinning ball of red energy, blood in color. Then it transformed, going into his energy supplies as he smiled at Shiro, his canines extremely pointed. ”Silly feline. You thought that Master Yin was bad... well you have no idea what the Count Sange can do.” He said simply, as he hovered over to the other side of the helpless Shiro, before sitting on his soft fur coat, a content smile on his face as he reached up a hand, resting three fingers on his forehead.

His aura extended, expanding out around where Amelia had gone and enveloping her. His Suggestive Nature triggered, as she would have the irresistable urge to go back in the room, either to check up on Shiro or to say something else to Hebi, as well as heightening her attention towards him and focusing it on the one who had casted the Suggestive Nature... The Ct. Sange.

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:05 am

心臓

Amelia Softheart

Shiro watched the Doctor's change with a fear deep in his stomach. Unfortunately, there was nothing he could do to prevent it or to help. Yin was now gone and a new personality... one that Shiro had never seen before, had surfaced and taken over. "So, the Doctor has more of these things hidden within him...?" Shiro took a couple steps back, a soft boom coming each time a paw of his hit the ground. Shiro was pretty much cornered, unable to do anything at the moment. Hearing this... thing speak towards him, Shiro narrowed his eyes. Suddenly Shiro felt extremely drained and weakened, like his energy was being stolen away from him. He fell down to the ground, almost unable to keep his eyes open. He felt something press in on him and forced his attention towards this new personality. "Get.. off... m-..." Shiro began to speak, but with his low roar interupted, he vanished from sight. Shiro was no longer there... again.

As Amelia was walking out, she stopped in her tracks and blinked a few times. Something was off. It was like she was being pulled back towards the room. At first she attempted to ignore it, but she couldn't for much longer. She stopped walking again and sighed. "Why do I want to go back there so badly?" she thought to herself and turned back towards the room. She walked back into the room and stopped at the doorway. She looked around to see that Shiro was gone and the only person in there was Yin, not having noticed any differences as of yet. "Huh?" she walked over to 'Yin' and slid her hands behind herback, staring blankly at him and not saying a word. She loved this man and let him do almost anything to her, but that doesn't mean she won't get mad at him. It's quite often that you get a lot angrier with those you love than you do with those you do not, especially when they are the ones that know how to hurt you worse than anyone else.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:31 am

The Count merely smiled as Amelia walked back into the room. He crafted the energy he had stolen from Shiro into an ornate chair as he sat in it, before looking up at Amelia. His eyes were blood red, his glasses gone as he looked up at her. ”So you are the Miss Amelia... The one who has so upset the boy Yin.” He said, as he merely stood up, gliding on his feet over to Amelia and putting a hand on her chin, before forcing her to look up at him.

He leaned in, looking her in the eyes. ”I am Count Sange. I am another part of the Good Doctor... but I am the part that will win.” He said softly, in a whisper as his left hand brushed against her arm, smiling. ”And I am the most forceful of every piece of being within the Doctor. Every bit.” He said as he smiled wider, brushing her hair now. He was being very subtle; but he was very much in control. Not to mention, due to his suggestive nature, Amelia's attentiveness towards everything he said would be increased, everything he did magnified immensely it would seem to her.

The Count smiled his hunter's smile once more, before widening his eyes. ”I hope you do not mind... it has been too long since I have been out; I am quite parched.” He said simply, as he moved his hand from her chin, placing it on her right shoulder as his left hand came around, pushing her neck back gently but with forth, before lowering his head down and poking his needle sharp fang's into Amelia's skin. It would be a strange sensation to her; the aphrodesiac in the Count's fangs would act quickly, numbing the pain and forcing Amelia's body to relax and calm itself as the Count drank of her energy, roughly half of it, his arms around her holding her to himself as he drank, before at last he released her, looking at her curiously as he rose up one hand, brushing blood from the bottom of his lip, waiting and watching...

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:27 am

心臓

Amelia Softheart

Amelia tilted her head slightly to the side, watching him as he stood up and stepped over to her. "You're... Not Yin..." she said as she took a step back. She could tell that this was not Yin or the Doc, so who was it? The first person that came to mind was Yang, so immediately she was frightened. Before she had a chance to really react and get away from him, he had placed his hand under her chin and forced her to look up to him. "I... He.. isn't Yang either..." she thought and right after that her thoughts were confirmed. "Sange..." She had not heard of this one, at least to her memory she had not. She felt his hand caress her arm and shivered slightly. Unable to break eye contact, she took in a quickly breath, sounding more like a shocked gasp. "Wh-What do you mean by the most forceful?" she asked him, needing some sort of confirmation by that. She knew Yang was destructive and being that way had a type of forcefulness behind it, but she was still unsure. She did notice that something was strange when she was around him though. It was hard to put her finger on. It felt like she wanted to just let go and give into him, but at the same time was wary of his very existence. As he ran his hands through her hair, she felt relaxed, but there was a hint of strange and overwhelming excitement as well.. this feeling causing her to close her eyes as she brought her hands up to grasp the sides of his clothing.

What happened next, she was not expecting, but still did not have the will to actually try and stop him. Hearing him say that he was thirsty, she assumed that he would want something to drink. "I can... get you something to drink, if you wish it..." Amelia spoke softly as she felt his hand come to her shoulder and then his other press her neck back. Of course she followed, allowing him to do what he wished. It seemed that in the presence of this man, everything from before had been pushed out of thought. She saw him come downwards towards her neck. She didn't know what was about to happen, but when she felt his fangs against her bare skin, her eyes widened and she took in one last quick breath of air before she fought the urge to scream outwards. Her hands seemed to have a mind of their own because they came up and pressed against his chest, as if actually trying to push him away. "Wh-What... are you doing?!" she was so confused, frightened, and the pain was confusing. Not that she thought she was enjoying it, but that she had never felt someone bite into her body, let alone at the base of her neck and shoulder. She cried. She cried desperately as he continued and the pain suddenly numbed, making her feel a bit better, but he did not stop. "Stop it..." she pleaded as she began to feel weaker and weaker.

Finally he stopped and let her go. She had still been pushing against him, so once he did, she sort of flew backwards. Luckily she did not fall. Out of breath, scared, and confused, Amelia just stared at him with her hand on the place where he had just bit down. For the first time... she had something forced on her. The tests, experiments... all of it before was something she agreed to. She had never been held down and assaulted. Just knowing this fact tore her apart and once again, her hair began changing. Not taking her eyes off of him, a single tear dropped from her cheek and to the floor. At the same time this happened, her eyes dulled, becoming lifeless...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum