Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snakes on a Beach Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Snakes on a Beach Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Snakes on a Beach Empty Snakes on a Beach

Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:21 pm

"And here we are..." The the voice of Doctor Hebi spoke simply, his cloak shifting about as he appeared out of the ground, as Hebi stuck straight out from his body. It's mouth opened wide, wide enough for a PERSON to walk through, as Suzu would end up walking through it. "Sorry about that, Madame Muzi..." He said simply, watchign as she emerged from the room within him, Hebi sliding back over to his back and sliding up against the back of his head, staring behind him.

"I figured... you might want some time out from that stuffy outfit..." He said simply, looking straight at her. His right hand reached up, pulling the back of his hood up again, as he released the special material that allowed him to see through all deceptions, revealing Suzu completely to him. But now, that cloak was off; he would see her as she presented herself.

He had sneaked through the Gotei thirteen that afternoon, slinking in and out of it, completely avoiding detection. After all, he was Doctor Kabuto Hebi; there was nowhere he could not go if he desired it. He lit down, rapidly following the special tracker he had of that person. She never had noticed, but when the Doctor had first extracted her DNA, the contact he had made had created his mark on her, his line of invisible Mu energy creating the mark on the right side of her neck. Now, he was following that mark, rather rapidly.

At last, he had descended into her chamber. She had not even suspected anything, from what he could see. However, who knew with her; she may have known the exact time and date at which he was coming. That was actually what the Doctor suspected would happen; after all, she was a real scientist unlike himself, who was a mere tinkerer. His snake moved swiftly, sliding soundlessly across the floor as its mouth rose up, sliding underneath the girl's feet as it shot upwards, turning massive as it grew impossibly strong, the girl falling down into it....

And all the way through the Doctor's stomach, moving through his belly as he sighed, feeling her fall into the room he had prepared for her within the space of his stomach. His stomach was four large rooms; she had fallen onto a couch among many different scrolls, all of the Doctor's research. He was pretty sure she wouldn't do anything in there, but if she did he would have a Selve intervene.

He merely looked around himself then, smiling broadly as his body began to slide through the wood floor, merely smiling as he saw the Shinigami finally notice his presence, racing into the room only in time to see his hooded face descending into the ground, seeing the bewildered looks on their faces as he smiled behind his mask, descending deeply into the ground, below the very barrier itself, as without warning a single spark of Chaos Energy flowed across his snake body.

Without warning, the spark turned into a portal, which had thrown the two of them to this spot on the planet earth, on the Sandy Beaches of Akuma Wayama. As the snake opened wide, the hell butterfly attached to Suzu literally MELTED, turning into just a snack as Hebi swallowed it, the remains falling deep into the snakes depths and into the Doctor's actual stomach as they were removed from existence.

"I thought that the recreational act of "Swimming" would be refreshing to you." He explained simply, grabbing the hood of his cloak as he threw it off of his body, leaving him only in the stitched on black pants that he wore on his legs. He had removed the stitches from the top of his body that normally made up his clothes just for the occasion. However, he quickly paused, reaching up the cloak all the way to his face as he breathed long and hard into the hood. The evening moon was just beginning to rise, and the beaches were closing; they would not be disturbed here.

"Ah...... There. I'm sorry, it appears I didn't think for you as well... Just another failure on my part, I suppose... Would you like me to try to find something... Or... i'm sure a terrific scientist like you is prepared for anything... but if you need something, just ask." He told her, as Hebi stretched, the snake visible coming out of his stomach now, reaching itself out and nuzzling against Suzu's cheek. It was happy to see her again.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snakes on a Beach Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Snakes on a Beach Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Snakes on a Beach Empty Re: Snakes on a Beach

Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:45 pm

Snakes on a Beach 59d0e8718c8c89b27ed99a7b829962b3

Suzu{AkA Isae in this body} knew that now being the captain of the Twelfth Division that she would need to keep her guard up. She could feel the good Doctor Hebi coming although the energy was faint. Knowing this was child's play for her. Suzu knows every part of her body down to every molecule and even if she could not see the mark she would feel it as its energy was not the same as her own. Suzu saw no problem with the mark for now, Scents Dr'Hebi was the leader of the Akatsuki as far as she knows. But at the same time she reverse engineered the mark to trace it back to the source. That source being Dr. Kabuto. This was not the most accurate way of tracking him, but with the doctor being a master at sneaking and hiding himself this mark was the best way possible. The inaccurate readings she was getting on her back trace was hard to convert into a physical range. Meaning she could not really feel exactly how close he was to her.

Suzu thought Doctor Hebi was about 60 meters away when the snake's mouth shot up her body swallowing her hole. Suzu could not stop, but think of how odd it was that she 'A hollow' was being eaten as they normally do the eating. But what was really strange to her was how deep she was falling. "Hmmm" somehow his insides were much larger than his outer body. Doctor Hebi was so modest in the things he can do, but just like this most of them are truly great achievements of science. Suzu landing in a room filled with scrolls could not help, but look at some of them as they were just lying around the room. She was looking at a dietary grid for victor when the Selve would call her away from them.

Suzu walked out of the snakes mouth with a smile on her face as her eyes were set on the sandy beach. She had not seen her home hueco mundo in so long it was nice to see sand once more. "Swimming? Hmmm yes that could be fun and your right it would be nice to stretch my own arms and legs." A dense dark energy would start flowing out of the body that was Isae. "Getting in and out of this body is not really easy. But with a little practice you can do it with minimal pain and discomfort." It would look like Isae's back was cracking and then a part of it shattering away like glass leaving a black opening. Isae's body would then fall down into the sand as suzu was standing in its place. As she stepped out of the body the opening would disappear like it was never there.

Suzu taking her right hand and running it through her hair she would already be in a small jet black bikini and light gray cotton jacket. "I am far-off from being prepared for anything. But I do try to keep the proper attire at hand for a multitude of things, this being one of them. I hope you don't mind that I changed will I was coming out of that artificial body. In truth I was not really sure of with swim suit to put on." Suzu would reach up with her left hand and scratch Hebi gently on the head before petting it as she was getting nuzzled. "Awww~ did you miss me? Doctor Hebi ... thanks for getting me out of there. To put it bluntly I was getting homesick." Suzu kicking her foot in the sand a little. "Or maybe it's that I am not used to being limited. As myself I can go where I like when I like having free roam of the lands. For now in that body I am really limited in what I can do and where I can go. It goes without saying I am trying to remove those limitations. But it will take time." Suzu explained her situation to Hebi and was smiling up at him. "Allthat aside is it just us two or are you expecting others to join us?" Suzu would extend her hand to him as she slowly took a step towards the water.

It only hurts till you go numb.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snakes on a Beach Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Snakes on a Beach Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:23 pm

"But of course. Glad to be of service..." He replied to her, watching with interest as he extracted herself from the body. "Astounding... a portable body that you place your soul into... but without being like a gigai in that it is earthly..." He muttered to himself, looking over the body as Suzu extracted herself from it. "Of course, I would have that you would have been well prepared enough... Simply spectacular." He commented, before blinking. "Well, you do look heavily attractive in what you have... chosen... so I believe you have done perfectly fine..." He explained, feeling Yin dying from a massive nosebleed within his head, to Undertaker becoming overwhelmed with a fit of giggles, and Yang screaming as always.

"Really?" He asked, his body relaxing visibly as she touched Hebi. After all, the Doctor's and Hebi's minds were linked, so when Hebi was overwhelmed by relaxation some of that carried over to him as well. "The only time I have ever gotten... homesick... Was when I returned back to the lab that created me.... Granted, all the researchers met unfortunate ends, but it was a small price to pay for that quaint little lab you encountered last you visited me." He explained, stepping out with her. "It is just us two as far as I know..." He explained, before suddenly Hebi poked him in the back of the head with one of its fangs. "Oh yes, three of us... how could I forget... Hebi..." He smiled, feeling the sensation of water on his legs.. He simply wanted to descend into its cool depths, moving about in a very slithering fashion... but he wanted to keep focus, at least for now.

"So... how aware are you of situations concerning that toy I gave you?" He asked her, obviously referring to the Edotensei as the water reached passed their ankles, beginning to touch their shins. "And also... Have you had any interesting developments since you became a captain?" He asked her, having obviously seen the white robe that Isae was wearing...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snakes on a Beach Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Snakes on a Beach Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Suzu started to giggle as her feet splashed in the water. "I am sure you know full well I am a member of shadows fall's Third Circle and also the Trecera Espada. Something you may not know is that I am also a student of Karakura High School class 1-s and even on the student council. On top of that I have a human child I am cultivating to meet my own needs. I even own a shopping stall in the marketplace to help fund my research and that of other Third Circle members." Suzu would take her jacket off and toss it back on the sandy beach. "That doll you gave to me is doing her best to keep up with all of those duties will I am away. She is doing a good job at it as well." Suzu placing her hand over her left eye that was covered with an eye patch. "As long as she keeps one of these on we look just alike. No one but yourself and Mana even know I am gone. So the doll is on strict orders to never remove it. What I really found funny is that a girl who claims herself to be the Primeria Espada called a gathering. She even looked up my profile from the database. Naturally I keep a good eye on the SF database and I am very thero at doctoring my own profile of anything I don't want to be known. I am also sure to keep most my dealings out of their sight to start with. " Suzu would bend down as slap a little water at the Doctors chest. " I am sure she will pull it off. After all she is the same in mind as me. "

Suzu would let herself fall back in the water and float. her hand not letting go of the doctors while doing so." Yes ... the Gotei. Can you think of the entire information I am now privileged to? I know where the maggots nest is. Its lay out and what it is made of and I can even find out who guards it and no one will even know. That info alone lot's of people would pay fore. I know shadows fall will pay any of its members 10,000,000 if it's destroyed. But I have yet to find anything truly useful." Suzu looking at Doctor Hebi and Hebi happily with her one showing eye. "I've already done something a lot of people thought impossible, but that is nowhere near enough. There are many more possibilities out there. I want to do what all Arrancar and vizards failed at. "Holding her hand out to the sky a small light would shine through the hole." I will transcend and become a complete being. Becoming something this world has not seen yet. If I wanted to rush things I could do that right now. But the outcome would be an imperfection. " Suzu takeing in a deep breath and letting it out would ask the doctor. "so what is it you work for? What is it you hope to achieve? What is it you strive for?"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:30 pm

"Indeed." He said after her, wondering why she was giggling. Of course he knew very well about her duties in the shadowfall.He also knew about the other things as well, each and every one of them, mostly because of the Edotensei he had created. "That's correct.. She had that bit of a problem with her eye…" The Doctor muttered to himself, before merely shrugging it off and smiling as she threw her jacket back, a peculiarly strong gust of wind blowing it over where the Doctor's cloak was. "It is funny at times to think that I am not actually a member there." The Doctor mused aloud, smiling to himself. After all, while I may be a Corrupted one, I am still an Angel." He muttered, looking off into the far away night.

However, he was quickly distracted by Suzu reaching down and throwing some water up at his chest, leading him to smile. "She's like a selve, but even more personable…" he muttered, as Hebi shot its nose out from the water, opening its mouth as a small jetstream of water shot from its mouth, returning the favor as it splashed against Suzu. As she laid back, he felt himself being pulled back with her, and he felt Hebi rapidly moving between his on legs, shooting up straight behind his back to act as a flotation device, but also so it could put its head on Suzu's neck. "The maggot's nest? One of my Selves is a prisoner there. They thought he was too dangerous." He explained, a smile on his face still as he looked over at her head right next to his. "Money is a strange object… So common, and yet so rare." He chuckled, listlessly looking up at the dark night sky.

He blinked as he saw her hand raise up into the sky, unsure of exactly what she was doing. However, when he heard her speak, he began to understand. "A transcendent being…" He thought to himself, thinking to himself. He looked inwardly, and among the mess of his many mindsets, he realized that he could never follow Suzu where she was going. Hebi gave the Doctor a sad look from its place on Suzu, before she asked him a question. "...I never had anything I wanted to work for. I only ever wanted to research until my life ended." He explained, looking up at the so many stars. "As a result, not only would I never be able to become a being the likes of which you are so close to, Suzu, but I am rapidly going in the opposite direction from that." He explained, his slit eyes closing to half mast as he looked up at the sky.

"I don't even know what I want any longer… I wanted to conquer death and I did so. I wanted to become who I was destined to be and I did so. I wanted to make sure that I would never be able t die from the earth and I did so. There's nothing left for me… Nothing left at all…" He said, extremely quietly, almost a small amount of pain in his voice. "I met a person who made me believe there was more to my existence then research… They showed me what warmth was, and then left me back to my cold research. Nothing's the same any longer. I don't think I could ever go back to how I was. I don't know if I would want to go back." He explained, the last line nothing but a hoarse whisper.

"It is ironic… water, the only abundant element which I cannot manipulate, is the thing in which I feel my own collapse." He explained, his eyes looking back over at Suzu again. "My own violent madness has been taking root as a result of my chipped ideals. I used to be able to hold it all back with the cold wall of my research… but that's not possible any longer. I feel like my true madness is slowly starting to consume me, and I fear I may never come out of it." He said, before suddenly speaking in Japanesse. "Kiero, Kiero, kiero machate… " He muttered, looking back at the sky again, literally saying madness, madness, madness wavelength. "everything I've done… It was naught but for ashes and to be turned into dust, as the Wise Fool King Solomon once said." The Doctor finished, as his mouth lowered down into a look of almost hopelessness, which for the Doctor was the same as being completely and utterly torn.

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:35 pm
Suzu started to pet Hebi once more with her left hand. “From where I stand you are a transcendent being. You have overcome your own mortality that is no small thing. As your stand right now you’re more than I can even hope to become. “ Suzu was speaking honestly the little skills she had seen him preform and what he just told her about death was a true triumph. “That person was right there is more to existing then research. I love my cold dark lab as much as the next girl, but it’s important to do other things as well. All beings crave intimacy in one form or another rather they are flesh and blood or just a soul. When someone does not feed this craving has negative effect on the mind and body. Before this person entered your life you were intimate with your work. But now you have nothing left you wish to achieve. Research experimentation and knowledge are all means to an end and without a purpose It's useless. Your heart is longing for something. If a person is why this change happened maybe what would restore your control over your mind is social interaction. Not socializing for research purposes but to get close to another living being and them to get close to you as well. yes maybe a relationship would help.”
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:54 pm

-I Fight For My LIfe, Because I Wanna Survive...-
Dr. Hebi merely gazed up at the sky, the troubled expression still in his eyes. "I am no transcendent being... I fragment more and more with each passing day. How can a being be transcendent if they cannot think more then one pure path...?" He wondered aloud, closing his eyes as he felt her pet Hebi, who snuggled into the crook of her neck. "I never felt a craving for it before... But I've found in very recent times that it seems to be... a requirement..." He said very quietly, suddenly turning rigid.

"Uggggggggggghh..." He groaned aloud, as his entire body began to shift. IT could sense the lack of the cloak, combined with the salt water, leading to the result. His entire body began to shift, and his body began moving as if it were within a fleshy casing, his very eyes coming off along with his shorts, as everything suddenly moved, seeping into the flesh between where Hebi left his stomach and his actual flesh, leaving the Doctor laying there in the moonlight, nude as the day he was hatched from that snake's egg.

"...Social interaction, you are probably right about." He expressed, wishing he could return to how he had felt as an egg. Safe, protected and warm. Now he just felt cold, even with someone laying there right next to him. "But for that to work, as you said, the person needs to get close to me as well..." He muttered, as his legs pulled themselves up, the muscle's in Hebi's neck proving extremely strong as the snake adapted to the Doctor's weight, keeping him up as he turned himself into a little ball. "The only one who would do that was someone who I forced into my own image... It was not something they themselves wanted... And was for the purposes of research..." He said, as without warning a single piece of condensation formed on the edge of his eye facing Suzu, mirrored by Hebi's own eyes, as the Doctor shed a single tear.

"After all... What sane being... would ever... want to have a relationship with this abomination...?"

-The Fog Is Too Thick, And I Think I've Lost My Way...-

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:26 am

“There is not just one pure path to walk down in life. No a lot of it is trial and error. You tried to make a companion. But it is hard to force a relationship on someone. You got to do it in a way that makes them think they want it. Very tricky thing to pull off. I know it probably doesn't mean much coming from a monster like me but I don’t think you’re an abomination. To me what makes you different makes you beautiful. “Suzu would than sink down into the water fully.

Under the water she would look back up at the two still floating on top. Popping her body up out of the water so only from the top of her shoulders and up was showing. “I myself would like to get close to you. I know why I find you so alluring. You’re smart and you’ve done grate things and yet you’re so modest about them. I find it easy to be myself around you. Like there is no real need for deception. I have to hide so much from others that it's nice to relax some time.“picking to go swinging was probably the best thing someone could have ask Suzu to do at this point. She loves swimming but it was raer she got to do it.

on a nother note this was my 600th post (~0-0)~
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:01 pm

-Doctor Kabuto Hebi-
"Still…" He closed his eyes, listening to what she said. "The most ironic part…? It's not even what I desired in the first place… I just wanted another experiment… Another experiment… Another experiment…" He muttered to himself, before he blinked, hearing her call herself a monster as he looked over at her. "You are no monster… monster's a term used for Victor the Second. You are a majestic plant." He told her, smiling a little bit as he began to relax a small bit. "A venus flytrap, perhaps… but still a magnificent plant. Intelligent, beautiful…" He looked down in the water after her as she called him beautiful, although he quickly shook his head from side to side, knowing that to place the term beauty and himself in the same sentence was a paradox.

He watched her come out of the water, blinking as hebi moved, sliding him down into the water and creating a raft at his own shoulders, leaving the white haired male at eye level with the arrancar. ...Alluring is accurate enough for me, however… he thought to himself sadly, but felt flattered. The Doctor felt flattered that someone so intelligent would ever have such a desire. "…..I suppose that's why I came to… fetch you." he said simply, a part of his eyes returning just a small flare of the Doctor's normal attitude. "They may be great… but I have to put myself in perspective as well…" He said, looking don at the water, Hebi sliding up from his back and laying its head on his own, staring at Suzu as it slid its tongue out, shook it a little, and moved it back in again.

"…" He wasn't sure how to respond to her feelings, how she felt she could be herself around him. "...The reason I fetched you was because I felt the need to get closer to someone as well…" He said simply, wondering why he felt it hard to say something. The Doctor never felt like this, ever. He always said whatever he desired to say directly to people with ease. But saying this… It was uncertainty, but yet the truth. 'And the someone was you… the most intelligent being I've ever met who I felt curiosity about." He explained to her looking her in the eyes, before looking at the ground again. "But I feel uncertainty…" He explained, his eyes closing for a moment behind his glasses, before slowly opening. "What if you were completely leave…? How could I get closer to someone who is working undercover perpetually at this time…?" He wondered, his mind flowing into different ideas, thinking of solutions to both of those problems, before looking over at her again, blinking. His eyes had reached the peak of their uncertainty, his eyes looking at her as if pleading for help, but seeming reluctant at the same time, as if there was something holding him back.

"There's also one other problem which I cannot seem to answer, with my gossamer intellect… How does one… get close to another…?"

-Don't Fear the Doctor-

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:52 am

“its true that being under cover makes me have almost no free time. Moving back and forth would be really risky not to mention it might arise suspicion. of course I did make a plan so i could move around freely. But I have yet to track down what I need. This same plan involves me getting married. Once I find a suitable Noble house to join i will not have to worry about people being suspicious. The law clearly states that the Gotei or Onmitsukidō has no authority over them as long as they got no evidence that it was treasonous to Soul Society. But my poor husband would need to go missing. That would be easy to set up once the time comes.” Suzu would speak softly and with no hint of remorse for the would-be husband. This was because he and his death was a key part of her plans and in her mind he was not even a person, but only a tool to be used.

Suzu would keep her eyes lucked with Dr. hebi’s “it could take some time to pull off. But that is the best plan with the most benefits to it.” Suzu would go silent for a few seconds.” As for how to does one get close to another... generally it means forming emotional bonds to someone. In truth most relationships are formed out of chemicals the brain releases such as Oxytocin, Adrenaline, Dopamine, and Serotonin. When the two beings inter act and some of thes chemicals are released they enjoy it. That feeling of joy is what makes them become attached to each other. The more time they spend with each other the more attached they become. That is the just of how one does get close to another. And relationships can take many forms as well. In the end all one must do to get close to someone is merely spending time with them.”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum