Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snakes on a Beach - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Snakes on a Beach - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Snakes on a Beach - Page 4 Empty Re: Snakes on a Beach

Sun May 19, 2013 9:27 pm
The Doctor blinked, blanching for a moment, his face turning white for a moment. "By the place up there, no!" he exclaimed, before calming down. "I'm... horribly allergic... to them... They give me... snake gas....." He said quietly, resting in her lap once again as he relaxed again, moving on.

His eyes lit up as he heard the noise he elicited from her lips with his hands, an excited look burning across his eyes, but no physical changes happening in his stance, other than Hebi slightly wiggling back and forth. However, what she said next made that burning dull slightly in his eyes, as he looked at her with the same gaze, but paying very close attention. He widened his eyes as he felt her soft flesh touching his own hand, bringing it up to her cheek again and rubbing it on her face, a look of pure pleasure on her face.

His other hand slid down from where it was brushing against all of the special spots on her skull, moving down to the other side of her face, tracing slightly against her cheeks as he looked up at her, her own soft skin felt very well by himself. Beneath them, Hebi began to shift, its smooth, cool coils beginnign to slowly slide up and around Suzu, brushing against all different parts of her skin, his eyes still watching her as from the middle of her stomach Hebi rose upwards through her top, licking the bottom of her chin after she said what she thought of him, his eyes now wide open, Hebi surely but softly coiling itself around her, his coils shifting and moving against her nerves gently, pleasant shivers sent all through her body.

"Then... if what you said is true... then we are a pair of perfection..." He told her, his left hand brushing and remaining against her cheek, his right sliding down her body, feeling its softness with his slight roughness of his flesh-scales, feeling down her gently, as at last his hand rubbed over Hebi's bottom coil, moving over to her thigh and brushing against it as he looked at her eyes. "Then where... shall we go...?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snakes on a Beach - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Snakes on a Beach - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2013 5:19 pm
Suzu could not help it as she slipped in to more of an instinctual mind set. Words or even thoughts are failing to take form in her mind. Instinct was all that was left. Normally if something tried to limit her mind or self-control Suzu would over power it with her willpower. But this was not possible as it was her own body and mind that was working against her. Her hart picking up speed as a light glow of purple energy was radiating off her body. This energy although not harmful would be as if her body was trimmed in flames. Suzu’s body would start wiggling and squirming at the feel of Hebi wrapping around her. Bighting down on her own lip as her body temperature was rising exponentially causing her to perspire. As Hebi started licking her Suzu opened her mouth gasping for air. The sounds of her heavy breathing and the crashing of the waves on the beach was seemingly all that can be heard.

To say the least this was tantalizing to Suzu. Her body feeling like it might truly explode at any moment. As the Doctors hand slide down her ending at her Thighs. She could hear him asking her where to go, but she was unable to really register anything at the moment let alone reply back. In this moment of complete mental disarray and having little to no control over herself Suzu’s Age control would reacted without her willing it too sending her in to her child state. Due to the change in overall body size suzu would have heb’s bottom coil over her chest now conveniently covering her bear chest. (Not that a 6year old body has anything there any way.) Her swimsuit had fallen off from how loose it become. Suzu still breathing heavy looked over at the doctor no longer needing to look down seeing how short she is in this form. After a moment to catch her breath she said to herself. “I never knew that primal Instincts could be so strong...” she would give a light smile to the doctor. “Hmm I guess because this body is not of maturity it nullified the reactions." Suzu would look down at her hands slowly closing and opening her fist to test her control.

Reaching down to the sand Suzu picked up the top that was far too big for her now and started tying loops in its straps making it small enough for her to put on though it clearly didn't really fit or look quite right. She would do the same to its bottom piece. Folding an access cloth over and in to make them look the best she can. “Where to go?” Her mind finally processed what the doctor had asked her. “Well there is not much choice. I am still limited on my time with the Soul society and if I stay gone to long someone is bound to notice. “ Suzu would move over and lay down by Dr hebi and scratch hebi’s coil that was closest to her. As she looked up at the stars in the sky she would say. “When I was little I use to look up at the stars and wonder what they were. If they was wishes that were waiting to fall and become reality. Or if they maybe soul’s watching us. That was a long time ago and I do fully know what they are and I’ve even tried to make a small one a couple times. But I can remember that wonder I felt and it’s similar to the way I am feeling right now. I am unsure of what the next thing to do is. Right now I know I want to be by your side. Where we go does not really matter to me as long as I can be at your side.” Suzu’s child voice would be gentle and caring.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snakes on a Beach - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Snakes on a Beach - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue May 21, 2013 8:34 pm
"…"

Dr. Hebi could only watch as Suzu reacted to what he was doing, his own breathing ever so slightly beginning to increase in pace, something which fascinated him, so pleased was he over how he was making Suzu react. He watched as the strange light purple energy began radiating off of her body. He could feel on Hebi that the energy wasn't doing anything bad, but it made her seem as if she were on fire. He listened very carefully to the sounds and the experience, lodging it all away forever in a part of his mind as he smiled ever wider.

Then, suddenly, things changed. He blinked, realizing that Suzu's physical form had shrunk. Hebi was protecting her modest, the snake now resting his own head on top of hers as a result of the sudden height change, its tongue flicking out again. He was quite surprised; she had literally changed into something that was barely more than a toddler. However, as she did so, he realized that she was not able to react anymoe, as his wriggling stopped, coming to an end.

"This could be… problematic then…" He told her in reply to her body not being mature enough for the reactions. "What if later you desire something like that again that requires those reactions but you change into this again…?" He asked her softly, rolling off the now six-year old's lap and landing on his own cloak, his body shifting as he sat cross-legged, Hebi coming to a rest around his chest, after Suzu had dressed herself again.

"Then I can take you there." He told her simply, standing up straight as Hebi snaked around his torso, holding his arms out to the child Suzu. "I don't have wings of any shape, size, or color…" He continued, looking up with her at the stars. "Then come along with me…" He told her, as a strange thing began to happen.All around the Doctor's body, his pores suddenly became elargended, slightly noticeable now. Then, without warning, snakes began shooting out, tiny, inches long snakes that slithered across his body. He was still smiling at her as the snakes formed on his back, and his back was covered in the things, creating a pair of wings on his backside that were completely green, but lacked any feathers whatsoever. They were not wings. However, they were something, and as the Doctor flaped the things on his back they created enough air that the Cloak was lifted up, wrapping the rest of the way around Suzu as he continued holding his arms out to her.

"The Soul Society would be… the best place to go… although I suppose a trite like this would be a bit more interesting to take you there as… However… We can also take a stop amogst the stars, if you would like… " he told her, his glassed face eering up, the starlight descending upon him as he beheld it in wonder, a smile on his face as he waited to see if Suzu would join him.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snakes on a Beach - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Snakes on a Beach - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2013 3:04 pm
“It’s odd that it reacted at all. My age changes according to my will but at that moment something was binding my mind. I could not really form any thoughts so it should have not been possible. Unless.. ”Suzu cut off what she was saying. As the only way it would have reacted is if her primal self or subconscious activated it. Suzu knowing this was thinking to herself. ‘The feeling was intense. It almost felt like I was going to brake a part… it was scary.. That’s it! Self-preservation must have been activated due to the fear. It’s the strongest primal instinct. So to nullify what it seen as the problem it used age control. “I will address this issue.”

Suzu looking up at the doctor as the shakes formed makeshift wings on his back. Suzu now almost completely engulfed by the Cloak from how big it is and how small she is. she reached one hand out of it taking hold of the doctor’s and inter locking her fingers to his . Her small body lifting off the ground on its own seeing how she can fly herself without the use of wings. “Then let's be off to the stars, to the Soul Society, to the heavens them self or even the pits of hell. Let’s go together.” Suzu gazing intently at the doctor with her eyes sparkling.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snakes on a Beach - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Snakes on a Beach - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:08 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Snakes on a Beach - Page 4 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum