Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snakes on a Beach - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Snakes on a Beach - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Snakes on a Beach - Page 3 Empty Re: Snakes on a Beach

Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:55 pm
"Sounds… interesting." He told her, thinking ot himself. "We really will have a lot to talk about in our days, won't we…" He thought to himself, looking at the water. He felt her hand running down his side, and for some reason shivered slightly, as Hebi began to wriggle a bit on Suzu's shoulder, in a most peculiar fashion. "Indeed… I was very well aware of that." He told her, smiling softly again. "Would you really want to rewrite it though?" He asked her, blinking and looking at her. "I mean, it is a part of who you are… and a part that personally I would… probably miss quite a bit gven my… nature…" He explained to her, looking down in the water again.

"Switzerland, hmm…? He...hehehehe…." Iwthout warning, the Doctor was suddenly consumed by a mad fit of giggles, which began to subside sa he felt Suzu's hand over his back. "Ironic that the most neutral country… on the planet… would host the wedding of a being such as myself, a neutral whose orientation spins all over the place…" He explained, thinking about the different levels of Lawful, Neutrality, and Chaotic that his body went through periodically. "yes, that's rather fine…" He explained, chuckling slightly to himself before listening to her, picking up the slightly elevated pitch in her voice, possibly caused by some nervousness or other such emotion.

"I will personally give you all the files that I have on Hebi, which I believe will satisfy any information you require on her. That way you won't need to touch her, which is the and only thing which I cannot allowyou to experiment with, something which the files will perfectly explain." He told her, realizing that Hebi was still twitching, an extremely minute amount, so slight that even the Doctor could barely notice it. He realized that he hadn't had any gold powder since the two of them had stripped themselves of their clothes. [color=darkred]"And to be fair, who's to say I won't do the same… "[/color ]He asked her in reply to her comment amount dissecting her in her sleep. "However, I will always put you back together…" He said, softer then the rest of the words, before listening closely to what she said. "Does that feel good…?" He asked her, smiling as his delicate hands began to move with greater strokes along her spine, something which the Doctor really couldn't help.

"Indeed; the difference is, my mindsets can't be dressed up and other things that change their enviornment to elicit reactions." He informed her, almost sadly, but still smiling, before blinking and looking over at Hebi, arrowing his eyes slightly. "Hebi… Why are you wearing my glasses?" He asked the snake, as the bespectacled, as the snake was really wearing the Doctor's glasses, looking completely bizarre, just looked back at him, almost looking as if it were smiling at him. "…" The Doctor merely stared at Hebi as the snake opened its mouth as he reached his hand to it trying to reach his glasses, as out of the snake's mouth fell a vial, with a portable needle attached to it. "That's right… I should have gotten this before. It's a good thing that Hebi can still think clearly." He explained, as the vial slipped from the snake's tongue onto his hand, which he then paused for a mere moment, his movements completely stopping for a moment, realizing that Suzu had no garments with which he could place the vial, before at last he moved his hand over to the strap of her top, pulling the fabric away from the skin and dropping the vial in, with the clear plastic cap over the needle so that she wouldn't be stuck by it.

"That's the sample of myspinal fluid. " He explained to her rather simply, his hand removing its movements again as he relaxe.d "If you stab that into me, no matter how I am acting, I will return to being me again, even if I would not like to. That's for your ownsafety, as well as the children that you have." He explained to her, looking at her seriously for a moment before relaxing again. "So, for the identity of the Soul Society, I was rather thinking about becoming a scythe wielding shinigami and possibly even applying for your squad as the Lieutenant." He explained to her with a smile, thinking to himself. He didn't tell her how he knew all the current Gotei rankings; that was supposed to be rather sensitive information that she did not currently have a Vice Captain, so he decided to just let her wonder if she would, or at least hear her thoughts on his proposal.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snakes on a Beach - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Snakes on a Beach - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:25 pm
"If I don't rewrite it this reaction could keep happening. Seeing how it is uncontrolled this could be problematic." suzu would grow quiet for a moment. Hebi's squirming on her back kind of tickled and the doctor's smile Suzu found joy in seeing it. Most of the time that she sees someone smiling Suzu gets a feeling like it's a pseudo-response. But not this time. She felt like he was having a genuine smile. "But if you like it than I'll leave it be. Seeing how rewriting it does have a chance of affecting my personality."

It was nice to hear him giggle. The sound of it echoing in her ears so she could comet it to her memory." Milan it is then." Suzu would crack a small smile that he approved of the location as it was a really nice one." But I am unsure if its a neutral country anymore seeing how it's owned by shadow fall." Suzu would use the tip of her middle finger on his back to rub in small circles. "Giving me the files is unnecessary. I don't want to know. I am sure if I read them it would peak my interest. Which in return would only lessen myself control of not studying you. But I do thank you for the offer."

Suzu’s body would shiver more as he began to stroke her back.” Ez furcsa. Azt szeretném, ha hozzám ért. Szeretem azt. de ugyanakkor ez bosszantó én. Nem tudom, hogyan kell igazán kifejezi, milyen érzés. én vágyik rá. de félek ugyanabban az időben. a végén minden, amit mondhatok, igen. Szeretem, hogy sokkal." Suzu was speaking Hungarian without thought something she rarely did as it was not the most efficient language she knows’ but it was her first. . Furthermore she was unsure if it was still used in the modern world as she had not heard one word of it from anyone outside of her own home in over a hundred years.

translation: "This is weird. I want you to understand me. I love it. But it's annoying me. I do not know how to really express how it feels. I yearn for it. But scared at the same time. In the end all I can say is, yes. I like that a lot. "

Suzu would be struck with cachinnation as she looked at hebi adorned with the eye glassis. With her head lowering as she grows short of breath she could only manage to say. “I think they look quite charming.” By the time she got the words out she could feel the doctor pulling her strap out and dropping the vial in. Suzu did not really find it embarrassing for him to pull her strap out like most girls would. In truth she almost never thought about nudity or exposing her body as something to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. She had worked hard to make her body what it is and is deeply proud of it. “I trust your judgment in what kind of shinigami to be come. I think becoming my Lieutenant would also be a really good idea as it would allow us to stick together more. Plus we both can look thru the info of the soul society freely. Who knows what we may find. This will hopefully open a lot of doors for both of us' And I don’t just mean in hour experiments. ” Suzu would say the last phrase softly.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snakes on a Beach - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Snakes on a Beach - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2013 7:14 pm

"Problematic things are usually very interesting though…" He said simply, almost innocently, although that was not an accurate description of him by any essence of the word. "...Alright." He said at last, still slightly smiling to himself over it. "Eh, it's the essence of the thing, really." He decided, listening closely to her as he felt the pleasant sensation of her finger on his back. "That's right… I'm so foolish, a scientist cannot be sated by simple logic…" He said, mostly to himself.

He blinked as she began speaking Hungarian, taking crucial notice of it. So she's from Hungary… and she was from a protestant family? Odd… He thought to himself, understanding how the body could react to lead to another language being spoken. "Szereted, de ez bosszant?" (You love it, but it annoys you?) he asked her, replying in her native tongue. Naturally, the Doctor was a master of every language, without exception. Everything from demon tongues to the sounds of the insane, he could understand all of it. "Akkor nem hiszem, hogy bármi feltétlenül valami baj van vele." (Then I don't think there's anything necessarily wrong with it.) He concluded, when she said that she liked it.

"...valóban." (indeed)He replied, before hearing her talk about more then their experiments. Without warning, he pressed his hand against her back, pushing her towards himself as he lowered his own lips to hers, feeling his breath come out as he kissed her deeply, intently, holding it for a few moments, before finally releasing her, looking down at her. He was still speaking in Hungarian and seemed to have no troubles with using the language in the least.

"Azt hiszem, ez lesz az egyik legérdekesebb kísérlet minden ...." (I think this will be one of my most interesting experiments of all….)

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snakes on a Beach - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Snakes on a Beach - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2013 9:25 pm
Suzu was happy to hear her native language once more. The mear sound of it was like heaven to her ears. Memories that still linger on her mind of a time long ago win she was alive and had a loving mother and was waited on hand and foot by servants. Without a doubt she loved the modern time period’ but sometimes it’s nice to look back on just how much things have changed. If this was back in the 16th century when she was alive Dr.hebi would have had to arrange the marriage with her mother. With suzu being 12 upon her death she can remember talks of her marriage. Legally girls could marry when they were 12 years old back then. "So much has changed with time." Suzu said to herself in a low voice.

Suzu could feel his hand pulling her to him and she could see him bending down to kiss her once more. As his lips graced hers Suzu's body would go limp. She could not control this reaction. Nor did she really want to at this moment. Suzu closed her eyes while her lips were embraced. She would lean forward to kiss the doctor back be for he pulled away as she felt a longing for it. “édes gyötrelem.” (sweet torment) Suzu would say lightly with her voice growing weak. Nuzzling her head into his chest. ”hopefully it will be one of the most rewarding two.” Suzu would be in thought for a moment. ”We must think of guest as well. Obviously we Must be careful or a fight would happen. For safety I won't be letting my kids come. It would only be asking for trouble. Is there anyone you would want to be there?”
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 06, 2013 8:24 pm

Sweet torment…? The Doctor thought to himself, smiling softly. I suppose that is what it is, is it not…? He thought to himself, smiling just a bit. He could feel the limpness of her body pressed up against his, holding her tenderly in his grasp, but with strength as well, Hebi moving to just underneath him with his full body as the Doctor wrapped his left arm around her, holding her up with his arm and reaching his other arm around her to help keep her steady. "...I suppose that if it did not… then it just wouldn't be time." He whispered softly, before listening to what she said.

"Well naturally, some of my shadowfall contacts will have to come, like Victor…" He thought to himself, looking at her as he thought to himself. "There's naturally the Danava of Lust, Asmodeus… I don't think that I could very well hold a wedding in Shadowfall territory without it showing up regardless." He continued, thinking to himself still. "I'll probably ask Shizou to be my best man, all things considered… Hmm, Demonica… Slenderman…" He continued, trying to think about what he was going to do about all of these, obviously, but unsure. "Are you sure that you wouldn't want them there? It's rather obvious… that you do care for them a lot. Don't you think… they would want to see you this happy?" He asked her, his eeyes closing softly as he rsted his own head on hers, lightly smelling her hair as he thought to himself.

"My Selves would be able to maintain order… if you want them there, then I will do everything in my power to make it safe for them." He told her seriously, smiling to himself again after a moment. "Hmm, I could hire Richard to run security… the Iramasha of Rot would be a fitting bodyguard, considering what he can do." He said simply, smiling even wider, but realized that he was getting to dangerous levels of ecstasy, so he released his smile, leaving just his lips going up a bit at the corners, speaking further. "Justin… Starrk-dono, Rin, as much as he won't like it… Lilium… hmm… whom else do I have set threads with…" He thought to himself, referring to the tendrils of connection between himself and others as threads. "Oh yes, Sasori." He thought ot himself, as without warning his entire body twitched, a single time, his left eye twitching, his entire body twitching violently for a moment, before he finally got it back under ccontrol, his content expression having changed into the grimace of one afflicted.

"G-gold.. Gold.. ….i need gold…." He whispered softly, his eyes bugging out for a second, his presence of mind lost, before at last he suddenly blinked, and gained control of himself, the twitching finally stopping. "I'm sorry. It becomes harder to contain the longer I go without it. I thinkk I can go a bit longer…" He said simply, before looking at her. "Are you sure there is no one...t hat you would like to bring?"

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 11, 2013 12:35 pm
Suzu gaining some strength/control back over her body she would stabilize herself. ” No it is too risky even with protection. Too many unseen factors and I prefer to stay extremely cautious with them. I am sure this is for the best.” Suzu was thinking of the protocol of a wedding. ‘That’s right ill need a bridesmaids and a maid of honor. But who? Suzu did not really spend time making a lot of friends.” To be honest I do not really make friendly bonds with people a lot. So I have no one I can think of that would be suitable for this. I was thinking I’d invite some of the people from Karakura High School. I know a boy named zero and a girl named Natalia. They should be low risk and due to lack of options I’ll ask the class of 1-s to come, but no guarantee they will come. To be respect full I should send invitations to queen Mana and lady Asheli as well. The odds either of them accepting is lower than 10% by my calculations.”

“If you need it we should get some right away. It looks like you was in pain.” Suzu would shake her head no. “There is no one else that comes to mind. I really wouldn't care if any from the school show up either. The important thing is that we become man and wife. Other people are only formalities.”
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 11, 2013 5:27 pm
"I am sure... that you will be able to find someone..." He informed her simply, before listening to what she said, realizing she must be quite sad over the fact and must love them very much. "...A class of Karakura High? That would... That would be... very... very interesting..." He said simply, but his wriggling of snakes betrayed him;t he idea appealed to him greatly, he liked it quite a lot. "Y-yeah..." He said simply, wrapping his arms around Suzu and lifting her up into the air, feeling Hebi beginning to extend below him as he was moved through the water, holding her in his arms and looking down at her, realizing that as far as bodies went... "...You truly do have an eye for beauty in the body you have developed." He informed her simply, before at last they reached the shoreline, the Doctor reaching over to his cloak as he set her down on the red cloak on the sand.

"Snnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...." His eyes suddenly floated back into his head, his eyelids closing as his entire body seemed to leave the earth from the rest of the planet, completely separated from everything else as he fell down onto the ground, his body crumpling onto his large cloak, his head landing in Suzu's lap unceremoniously, his gray strands of hair falling about her legs as he looked up at her, a faraway look in his eyes. "Angel........... I do not know what love is.... But...... I am curious about learning it..." He informed her, as his eyes began to slowly close, perfectly content...

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 14, 2013 1:19 pm
Suzu smiled as doctor hebi commented on her body, she had worked hard to get it to this point and it was well known Suzu took great Pride in her work. "yes making it aesthetically pleasing to the eyes of others was very important. Someone is more likely too drop their guard when looking at something they think looks good. But there are a great deal of different ways to play with someone's thoughts and bend them slightly in your favor. One is a Part of their brain tells them, "If it looks good how can it be bad?". This part helps greatly with first impressions. If you can make your actions and body language play off their positive impression of you a lot of people with lesser intelligence well automatically trust you. There are a lot more, but I won't go in to them right now."

Suzu sitting on the red-cloak stroke her hands through his hair lightly. Thinking to herself 'How ironic.. He calls me Angel but I am much closer to a monster and yet He truly is an Angel.' Suzu giggled as she noticed just what she had been doing. Suzu strokes Ivy's head the same way from time to time. "Love is complicated as there are many kinds of love. I know and understand the love of a parent. Both from memories of my mother and being a mother. I know what it's like to love your work for I truly enjoy the time I spend in the lab or reading data." Using the sides of her fingers to grace Hebi's cheek she would say. "But I don't know the love of a partner. I don't know what's in store but together we can achieve anything. I am sure of that." Suzu was surprised the overwhelming feeling was almost gone. She still felt like there was a small weight in her chest and a little weak in the legs, but at least she had control.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 14, 2013 3:43 pm
"Aesthetically pleasing to the eyes of others…?" He whispered softly, thinking slowly to himself as he stared up at the sky. "I know… much about manipulations. Of all my trifles, it is perhaps the only one with which I would claim to have pride… of…" He told her simply, still smiling slightly. "Looking good is important… but for those who truly think… at times it is more significant for them to understand the inherent flaws of those they meet that makes them… most comfortable of all…" He said softly, his smiling beginning to grow at the very tips, an almost sadistic look nearly coming into it. "I just… personally find it much more satisfying to make the one who is truly at guard against you fall to your wishes… as theirs is bound by their own shock…" He explained slowly, his revelation the most opaque form of darkness utterly imaginable, if delved within to a great extent.

As he lay on the cloak, he stared up at her, feeling strangely relaxed by the sensation of her hands running through his hair, small tingles being sent down his spine s he looked up at her through his glasses, almost becoming fogged from the heat rising from his face as he looked up at her. Ëven if I did not… have a memory based in perfection…." He breathed out slowly, content. "I would never… be able to remove this image from my mind…." He told her simply, wondering to himself why the giggling before deciphering his own irony and deciding not to think about it, merely enjoying the sound of her laughter and looking up at her and listening to her voice.

"Indeed… it is… possibly the most complex thing this side… of the imagination…" He told her, looking up at her again. "Love for one's work… I believe I understand that… to a small amount…" He whispered back to her softly, feeling her fingers gracing his cheeks, a short, hot flash running through them for a moment. "Indeed…" He repeated once again, agreeing with both of her statements that he did not know the love of a partner and that they could accomplish anything. "And it would seem that the high of my ministrations has begun to leave you… tell me… Madame Muzi…. No, my wife… do you miss them now…?" He inquired simply of her, honestly wondering, very much so wondering what her reply would be, his subtlety abandoned for the moment.

The image before him, the silver hair, the mismatched eyes, the curves of her face, the very texture of her fingers touching him, to the curvatures of her body… He would never forget this site. That much was plain to him, very plain, but very important. "……" He suddenly paused, before looking at her for a moment, the lines of his face tightening, becoming serious. "...You don't have any special affinity for muffins, do you?" He asked her, his face completely serious. The Doctor was severely allergic to muffins, after all, so this was extremely important for him to know. However he slowly began relalxing again, saying just one thing before he stopped speaking, knowing this had to be said. His hands flowed upwards, feeling Suzu's own cheekbones, his scaled skin slightly rough against her extraordinarily soft skin, or that was how it felt to him as he felt his fingers up through her hair, tracing behind her ears and through her hair gently, feeling himself touching on every one of the nerves around her skull, the extremely, extremely sensitive nerves in a person's skull that would most likely send tingles and waves of relaxation though her entire body.

"….Also… never forget… why it is that I can never receive holy energy from God as an angel… And why I lack wings of any shape, size, or color."

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2013 1:02 pm
Suzu's heart felt like it was ready to jump out of her chest as the doctor actually called her his wife. Her hands and body would have slight tremors." I..I would not say they are leaving. It was more like it subsided... temporarily." Suzu's face returning to a reddish color once more. in her mind she could not help but think.'wife. He actually called me his Wife. ‘images of her and him standing at the altar flooded her mind and more to the point the kiss that sealed the deal. "This feeling will take some time to get use too. I don't know if it will ever go away or if i even want it too"

Suzu looked down at Doctor hebi as his facial expression changes to a more serious one." muffins?? To be honest although I know how to cook I don't like eating that kind of food. If you like them i do know how to make muffins. But i myself rarely eat anything. "

Suzu groaned as his hand ran up her cheek and threw her hair. The groan being one of pleasure. "you don't need those things." Suzu would take his hand and rub it against her cheek once more. The scales scratching against her skin felt nice. Suzu would almost be entranced by it as she had gone in to sensory overload again from the touch. "Your perfect the way you are.”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum