Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snakes on a Beach - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Snakes on a Beach - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Snakes on a Beach - Page 2 Empty Re: Snakes on a Beach

Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:16 am

-Doctor Kabuto Hebi-
The Doctor nodded at her comment about no free time; that was very true, especially consdiering the circumstances that she was under. "Married?" He asked ehr, wondering about the courtship ritual, his thoughts reflecting on everything that it implied for Suzu, his mind bringing up all the information even as she reahed the next word. They got... Oh my.. She must really be exhausted. He thought to himself, a bit concerned over her. However, as she explained her plan to him, his smile began to extend, wider and wider on his face, his eyes locked onto her as well, the life returning to his gaze.

As she continued to speak, he nodded, his eyes blinking and closing for a moment. "Of course... I'm so foolish... That never occurred to me before." He informed her, before the idea in his eye became complete, his smile absoltuely wide. "SOmething just occurred to me as wel.. . Something that I believe would be perfect for the situation." He explained, his eyes absolutely glowing with life. "What if i were to insert myself into a noble family or take the place of a current member..." He presented the idea, thinking to himself.

"For one thing, it wold help you be able to mvoe freely. IT would be immensely easyf or you to get into the family and move about. In addition, you wouldn't need to worry about anyone else getting upset at the loss of your husband... And in addition you would have the opportunity to get farther if you wanted because of my specific... talents." He said simply, looking up to the sky and smiling wide. "In addition, I could spend more time with you and you could spend more time with myself... which satisfies needs for both of us. It also allows me to have a position within the Rukongai and the construct of Soul Society in general, something that I've been trying to plan to do for a very long time..." He explained, laughing slightly before locking eyes with her once again.

"It seems to be a perfect idea to me... but I would need to know, would you like me to take the place of a noble or insert myself into their family...? Either way is more then possible..."

-Don't Fear the Doctor-

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snakes on a Beach - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Snakes on a Beach - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:27 pm
[quote="zetsurin"]

Suzu would smile at the Doctor. “It is amazing that you could do such a thing and it would be quite beneficial to me. For that matter if you were really wanting to get in to the Soul Society being a nobleman would give you a certain level of power. The Kasumiōji Clan would be the best choice. That clan is known to have made a item called the Bakkōtō that I’ve wanted to get my hands on for along time. ” Suzu lying back in the water to float by DR hebi. “yes it would make me free to move as I like once more and I would love to spend more time with you. But this would imply that we get married are you sure you're ok with that?” The thought of marrying the nobleman was simple to suzu. It was a means to an end, But marrying Dr.hebi was quite different scents she really had feelings for him. Her face would blush slightly. “and would the marriage be just for show or are you proposing a true marriage?” Though she is an arrancar she is still a girl as well and like all girls had dreamed of a day she may really get married. No matter how smart she is the thought of this was vexing her mind. Suzu would move her left hand over her heart. “I would be ok with either way really..“

It only hurts till you go numb.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snakes on a Beach - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Snakes on a Beach - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:40 pm

-Doctor Kabuto Hebi-
"Interesting... and what does this item do?" He asked her, his curiosity without warning piqued, before he began to calm down, realizing that he still needed to settle business before he let his curiosity seize hold over him again. "I'm glad to be able to help..." He told her, his body slightly raising up into the air from the snake, leaving him sitting with his legs in the water and the rest of him out of it, sitting crossed legged and looking down at her face, his eyes open and neutral. "...." He was silent, listening very carefully to what she told him. "i'm fine with that." He told her, before listeningto her speaking further, realizing that she meant more then just for practicality, but also in an emotional way.

He blinked, looking through the lenses of his glasses for a moment to the side, thinking to himself, hundreds of thousands of thoughts crossing across his plane of thought, as he took a few moments to think about something, which never happened to the Doctor. His left hand, shaking slightly, slowly removed his glasses, his bright eyes looking down at Suzu, laying his right hand over her own over her heart, looking at her with something that resembled trust in his gaze. "....Considering everything else... I suppose... I would propose a true marriage to you... as that would most likely form the truest way of getting closer to another..." He whispered softly, a light breeze over the water shifting his loose gray hairs about. He sounded a little bit frightened, that was true. But he also sounded almost hopeful as well.

"Suzu... would you be my lab partner?"

-Don't Fear the Doctor-

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snakes on a Beach - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Snakes on a Beach - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Suzu's eyes would flare with passion as dr. hebi ask her what a Bakkōtō was" Aaaa it's a very intriguing item. A living parasitic weapon that feeds off its user. They can be very strong and even take on power and ability depending on its wielder. It can even grow in power if you let it eat the nuclei of other Bakkōtō. With some changes made to them it could be useful. It is illegal but I've never let that stop me before."

Suzu could see his hand shaking slightly as Dr. hebi removed his glasses. As soon as she heard the words true marriage the muscles of her body would tense up this would throw off her floating. Suzu would start sinking in the water and splash around trying to regain stability. To spite her flailing in the water she could hear all that he said. once she was properly floating she would say "yes I... I will" suzu could feel the redness of her face." But you know this will make you a father as well. Ivy is so smart even though she is human. As for the other one." Suzu would be quiet for couple seconds." Well in truth she was not made to be smart as a sword she only needs to have a smart wielder." Suzu would look into Dr hebi's eyes. " I feel I must say I am inexperienced in this kind of relationship." Suzu would reach her hand out to Dr hebi." It will be a learning experience. One that I would be happy to try with you. “

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:17 pm

-Doctor Kabuto Hebi-
"A parasitic weapon... interesting..." The Doctor muttered to himself, wondering about its applications, but still focused on the scene at hand. He looked at her, worry clear on his face as she fell into the water, before looking with relief as she came up again perfectly fine. He blinked as she said she would, his face uncertain in the expression it was supposed to take, until he felt Hebi beneath him, sliding over to Suzu and sliding around her back, pushing her up against the Doctor and holding them both up in the water, right next to each other as Hebi came up from behind to use Suzu's opposite shoulder as a pillow for its head.

"Me, a father...?" He echoed, looking up at the infinite stars. "That's fine... I'm sure she's extremely bright, considering who her mother is. And I have met them both before; they may not have realized it, but I have been watching over your residence with a fraction of an eye while you have been departed and watching out on it...." He explained, looking down at the water that was still covering his legs once again. As she reached her hand out to him, the Doctor blinked, grasping his own into hers as well. "The feeling is... mutual." He explained about being inexperienced and happy to try it with her, looking to the side before pulling her towards him gently, without warning, and pressed his lips against hers for a moment, before drawing back again, staring at the water again. "That... That's something that married people do, is it not?" he asked her, looking up at her again right next to him, realizing they were so close that he could feel her up against him, a fact that he thought nothing about but some other people would have if they could view this scene...

-Don't Fear the Doctor-

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:40 pm

Suzu could feel her heart start pounding in her chest as Hebi slid around her body, bringing her and the Doctor closer. Her breathing was slightly elevated as thoughts of them becoming husband and wife rushed through her head. As Dr Hebi pulled Suzu into a kiss all thoughts she was having simply, disappeared. Despite being over 800 years old and known to flirt at times this was her first real kiss. Suzu would have a small gasp for air after the kiss.” Ye … yes it is. It’s called a kiss and it is a sign of affection.” Her voice sounded frail. Her heart now felt like it was trying to jump out of her chest and being held up against him she was sure he could feel it to. Suzu's body would be trembling slightly as she lowered her head onto his chest. ”...Even if we both are inexperienced at this, I'm sure we can figure it out along the way. After all, we have all the time in the world, right?” Suzu could not think of anyone better suited to be partners with her than Dr. Hebi. Nor could she think of anyone she was more attracted to. “Is there any specific marriage ceremony that you would like?”

It only hurts until you go numb.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:22 pm

-Doctor Kabuto Hebi-
"Affection..." He muttered to himself, remembering the definition of the word on the spot. A gentle feeling of likeness or loving... and the physical expression of these feelings... He thought to himself, looking over at her. "That we do." He told her in reply, ralizing that her heart was beating rather excitedly. "Are you alright? You are rather excited." He told her, his body completely relaxed by this point, before blinking and thinking to himself as she asked him what kind of ceremony he would like, feeling er head pressed up against his chest.

"Stitches... everything should be stitched. Would be appropriate for the marriage of a doctor, I suppose." He told her simply, before blinking, looking down at his right hand as it glowed with a strange golden energy, his voice falling silent for a moment before it suddenly calmed down, vanishing from his hand. "That's right... I'm still an Angel... i suppose we really should get it done by a priest of some kind..." He muttered, looking up at the stars again before looking down at her again, feeling strangely warm with her pressed up against him like this. "Luckily, I do know someone who can provide us with what we need in that regard, no problems. He's actually a member of the Akatsuki. Does that sound alright?" He asked her seriously, not trying to do anything that she would not like.

"...You are warm."

-Don't Fear the Doctor-

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:38 pm

suzu looked up at him with eyes wide open, Her facial expression being a gentle one. " I am fine.. Just having some small trouble with sensory overload is all." Looking down and to the right suzu would say. "I am sure it will pass soon." in truth she was trying to take back control over her own mind and body. Just like a living animal when confronted by a potential partner her baser instincts were taking control or trying too.

"Stitches and a priest? Than a church wedding it shall be." Though he would not see it she would be smiling . "Back long-ago I was Protestant by name alone. Though we stated to be Protestant my mother was much more in to black magick and I myself never went into a church while alive. I'll have to get a White Dresse then' And I am sure this priest will do a great job at performing the marriage rights." A slight giggle escaping her lips. "But I must say I am surprised a priest would join the Akatsuki." Suzu would take hold of his right hand with her left. "I'm sorry for my excessive body heat. Due to great blood circulation and physical reaction from stimuli I can't really control it right now. I've never had this problem be for so it's taking me a bit longer than I hoped to fix it."

It only hurts until you go numb.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:36 pm

-Doctor Kabuto Hebi-
"Black magic…?" He repeated after her, blinking at her, listening carefully to what she said. A nominal protestant… really a shame how many of those there are in the world. He thought simply to himself, glad that the idea he had come up with could work or what they would need. "Reaction to stimuli?" he asked her, curiosity covering his gaze. 'And what is causing that stimulus, I wonder?" He asked her, almost teasingly, as looking back, the Doctor realized very well what hee had been doing that had been causing stimulus to occur… although for once he hadn't been doing it in a way that made his snakes wriggle.

"No, really… it's completely alright. Utterly and completely fine." He told her, reaching his right hand up to her head and running his fingers through it, not really sure what he was doing. At one side, he knew he could illicit more reactions like what had already occurred if he truly desired to, but at the same time he didn't really want to have the feeling of manipulation associated with Suzu for some reason. "It feels rather nice, actually…" He told her, his eyes looking directly to her, being completely honest as he closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth. "As for the priest… Well… Strictly speaking, the Akatsuki is not antagonistic. Although, when it comes to this man, I heavily doubt that that fact would have mattered to him regardless." He chuckled slightly, blinking, having noted that his own heart rate had begun to accelerate just lie her own. "No really, don't be sorry for it." He told her, smiling as he placed his left hand on the side of her head, running his fingers through her hair and pressing her closer to himself. "Then first I suppose I'll have to find out more about this clan… It should only take a day to insert myself…" He explained, his head moving on top of Suzu's and nuzzling her for a moment, before just resting his head on top of hers, wondering where his glasses had gone.

"….You do know that it's going to be dangerous with me around you, correct?" He asked her seriously, his head still touching her own, his voice soft. "Not only from what happens around me… But from me myself. I may manipulate you in some way, Yang may physically assault you and attempt to destroy you… Sange may try to completely dominate you… " He explained to her, before blinking slowly. "Oh… that's right, those are the other mindsets of myself, independent from me myself as Doctor Hebi but still a part of this body and mind. In addition, it's highly likely more will come out of the wood work of my insane mind… But I'm not entirely certain what they will be like.." He explained to her, his left hand now rubbing softly against her back, having nothing else to do.

-Don't Fear the Doctor-

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:44 pm

"Yes my mother was quite the woman. To this day she is still a legend and a monster in the eyes of humans. We claimed to be protestant so the peasants and commoners would see us as they're equal in that regard. They found comfort in knowing Nobility had faith just like them. But that was all a show. She was much more in to Black magick and killed lots of humans all so she could stay young" suzu lightly ran her hand down the doctors side. Suzu found the feel of his skin to be nice. "I am afraid your touch is the source of the stimulant. It is reacting with my autonomic nervous system and Thalamus as well as other various things all of witch has produced this effect. It's a primal reaction. I am close to isolating it. After that it's as easy as rewriting my neural pathways and receptors."

"mhmm" suzu replied as his fingers ran through her hair. Her own arm's gliding around his back to hold they're light embrace. "We must also think of a location to hold the ceremony. Milan in Switzerland has a beautiful church and it's under the control of shadows fall. Changing the décor to suit us won't be a problem either. That is if you're alright with it." A relaxing feeling overcome her body as the doctor tightened his grip on her.

"I believe we both are running a risk here. There is no guaranty that I will not try to do the same things to you. "Suzu would speak in a clear voice with a slightly elevated pitch. "I may try dissecting you in your sleep. And as a scientist I like to keep in control of my surrounding. That may lead to me trying to use you as a tool or even you being research. I can say the biggest part of me does not want to cut you open or control you. Nor do I want to make you a lab-rat for an experiment. But there is a part that does. I much rather see you as my equal and as my partner." The trembles in her body would only grow as she touched he back. Suzu also would let out a small sigh as he did so. "For the matter of your other mindsets I will have to accept them too. For if they are a part of you than I am to marry them as well." She would start laughing finding some humor in a thought she had. Suzu would share her thought with Dr'hebi. a spark in her voice as she said it. "It looks to me as if we both are bringing extra with us in one form or another. Me and my children and your mind."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum