Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 Empty Re: New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE]

Wed May 08, 2013 3:04 pm

The many Minds

of Kor-tatha

Kor-tatha pushed away, putting as much distance between her and the mad one. Still talking only to suzu, her telepathic voice flowed softly in to suzu's mind.

"I'm better at long distance fighting to be honest, I hope you will forgive me for disobeying you here."

Pulling a short dagger out of the sash around her waist, she raised it, pointed at her forehead. Kor-tatha now allowed everyone around in to what she was saying, everyone hearing her telepathic voice.

"Devour, mente comedor!"

Stabbing the dagger in to her forehead, an aura of sickly greenish black light surrounded her, before fading to reveal her new form. The tentacles around her squid like face fluttered excitedly, her thin, long fingers laced together.

"Ah, finally it isn't so cramped up here. Now time for business."

It was then that her senses picked up on another being nearby, another one of the espada it seemed.

"Well, seems there is two espada nearby. Well, I hope you two can keep a secret, as I haven't yet showed anyone this technique. Ah, I'll probably get in trouble as I am not an espada myself."

Unlacing her finger, she spread them a decent space apart. In the middle of them, a cero started forming, slowly but surely. When it was finally ready, she fired it towards the mad one. It acted the same as a gran ray cero, and its power was in the same area. Kor-tatha knew it wasn't the true thing, but she wasn't sure that the others there would realize that. The attack had taken a lot out of her though, and she panted slightly.

"Well, seems I need to eat something now. I hope there is some one around to devour."

She dropped down to the ground, looking around for a bit before spotting a human male. Her tentacles spread wide, revealing the mouth like opening between them.

"Well, seems like I've found my first meal."

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 Empty Re: New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE]

Thu May 09, 2013 2:34 am

Suzu's voice would have a sharp under tone to it as it rang out over the battlefield. "Kor-tatha! Do as you see fit. BUT that man is NOT one of us. He is the same as eric. A traitor to Shadow Fall. Don't listen to him." Suzu would be glaring at Verathius. Though he was another target that needed to be handled she knows that it's not the time nor place right now. Suzu could not help but feel a fear. No one here was even trying to hide their energy or presence and being in the city walls nothing good was to come of this. More strong people will come to defend the city, but where does that put her? She is neither the cities savior nor its damnation. As a member of Shadow Fall she will surely be considered inimical, which she could not deny as Shadow Fall is antagonistic. Seeing Kor-tatha use her release and shoot a false Gran rey cero. suzu was surprised that one of Kor's level of power could even do that.

Suzu's red-eye would shine as Nero's attack was fired. Suzu focusing on it in amazement. This power, the way she used it. This seemed to be almost like a Railgun. This was only based off first glance. Only time will tell what it truly was as her analyze ability started processing it. She was surprise to see the dragon move to protect eric. Suzu saw no point in attacking eric any with how bad his body was damaged. Eric sent her word to leave, but she could not.' Not yet' she thought to herself knowing how hurt he must feel. 'I've come this far and he was once someone I seen as a comrade in arms. I should try to see it through to the end... he even called me a friend after all this.' Standing there with her thoughts and watching as eric seemingly took his own life. Her sadness growing as his body started to disappear.

Suzu Was unsure of what eric final act would do. She prepared herself to make a wormhole as the best guess she could make was that it would be an energy blast. Seeing the angel come out was .. odd, she didn't expect that at all. As the angel started to ready himself and make his weapon Suzu would raise her hand to her mouth and bight into her own palm. Suzu would stick her hand out at the angel."Kor-tatha that was a good imitation, I'll give you that." The air would start cracking as a massive amount of blue' black and purple energy started to violently converge together in her right palm. "This is a real Gran Rey Cero. To tell the truth I never got to use this on the battlefield before only in my lab." Suzu would fire the cero at the angel as he went to throw his spear. The cero twisting and turning in the air and even distorting the space around it on her way to the angel. Suzu didn't really know all the powers this new opponent had, but she wanted this ended as quickly as possible. Too many lives were already lost.

It only hurts till you go numb.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Thu May 09, 2013 11:48 am
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzIerahYt_1xxzudqwFnFWaL7gjfGLiIm6krdpYF52t75UNNbW

Nithanial would look to the thing standing before her as he gave a soft frown. Shakeing his head he looked at Kor-Tatha with a soft grin. Hey i do not have time for you so just go and leave i have more important things to deal with unless you want to become a part of them. He stated as a wind with a strange feeling energy would slowly pick up around him. Looking to the person before him his focus would slowly return to his body as a golden dragon would sl;owly form around him. A soft grin would show that he was more focused only because of someone getting in his way of what he came to do.

Now get outta my way. He stated with a deep glare that would state that to him the person before him was nothing more then something to get around. Even though he was rather strong for a human he knew he had to be rather careful all the same. He did not want to fight someone else other then his respected target but it did seem he had no other choice though. Taking in a deep breath he jumped back a few times focusing his chi to his palms. This attack was one of his advanced skills and it was to show how much in a hurry he was to say the least. Forged Iron Needle Transmission: Blazing Double Dragon Palm As he spoke he slowly pushed his arms forwords and his palms seemed to gather a massive surge of wind around them. As his palms reached their full extension it would seem his attack was a dud to anyone watching him. Though he himself knew the truth. a few seconds after his arms were at full extension a large orb would appear just outside his targets line of sight. Soon after the orb would pulsate as a large surge of chi would burst outwards towards the intended target. If the targets durability is lower then his power control if the attack hits it will send them flying in the direction of the attack. Sense nithanial knew the direction after he attacked he would quickly move out of the way. He would move a few feet out of his targets reach as a precaution.

Damn i really do not have time to be playing with you. And do you not need to be helping your master or what ever that other person is to you. he stated mumbleing to himself as his gaze remained focused on Kor-Tatha fot the time being.

power control=advanced.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu May 09, 2013 4:09 pm

“This weak level of attack?... Do you think that you can damage me, with this level of attack. . . Its saddening to me that you are so fool-hardy.. even in my insanity I have limits, for the act itself is an act that pleases me, This though incites some cold hard bitter disappointment and to remedy that.. let me show you what real power looks like, and let me give you despair for I have no use for you , you are a stepping stone for me pitiful half dead demon, so rejoice I will make use of your sacrifice. Now, get out of my sight “

Nero said the smile gone, the ominous waves of insanity turning into boredom, as she had looked at the spear raising her palm slowly that hand trembled blood running from the pours as she released her power, power which lit up the sky with such intensity that it was like the horizon of a miniature black hole, it was suffocating and crushing , the ground began to behave oddly though as she still was in her shikai, and as such she had currently done something that truly showcased just what she could manage to do. Which was through manipulating the polarity of the ground as the attack came, stemming the bottom 1000ft deep or so, and in a city block radius caused opposing polarity from the area below and around it. The force and power in short caused a unusual phenomenon a lot like how trams travel, by turning two Mega strong magnets against each other it levitated the whole block literally causing the whole thing to float into the sky, the magnetic changing in polarity basically turning the field of battle into a floating island, one which remained suspended as her spiritual pressure Erupted like wildfire.

Of course this was her holding a lot back even with this level however, it was quite a monster of a spiritual signature. The spear was coming down at high velocity but what she did was rather simple using a minor acceleration speed and her explosive energy as a rocket boost, within the moment of impact of course. Using them in combination allowed her to get two actions done at a rate of speed that was currently akin to just a blip or static blurp to the naked eye. When in fact she had flicked the spear the pressure in its current state or the amount of her spiritual pressure, because of the gap or how much higher her own spiritual energies actually would be then The foes own, she had literally just from flicking it blasted the spear into smithereens the dust particles blowing apart in a perpetual whirlwind from the spiritual energy that had countered this spear in the first place.
To the naked eye this would only look like the spear detonating for no real reason, as if the spear had been exploded just by her spiritual pressure itself.

However That wasn’t the end of it, because of the bakudo technique that was cast what used to be The mad one was bound within the golden chains of the skill roping him up tighter then possibly he had been bound before, it was power and the display of it that probably would be easy to notice just in terms of how much it was, and the scale of what she could do probably to onlookers would be a bit frightening . All That Nero did after that was vanishing in the blink of an eye had launched up into the air, breaking the sonic barrier, and drawing her scimitar from her back had point blank impaled the falling body of What was The mad one, it was a trivial thing but still as the blade went through it would be almost like a blender, blood if the attack hit ,would be ripping through the body, however Nero would do one more thing if the attack hit , (which It was extremely likely to do) That would be running a Electro Magnetic field pulse through the wound, Frying the rest of the nerves and from conductivity caused a severe internal burning affect while this was taking place.

If it hit or not, Nero would land, sword at her side, though a shield was on her back, raw power visibly rolling off her as a hazy light while the area broke apart forming a floating spire in the sky from magnetic manipulation with the city block radius still in-tact it would interfere with signals running through it and scramble it on all levels, leaving a “Dead zone” for any such form of data relaying subject signal wise within the radius of a city block around her, Nero Stood landing back in her position, and spoke slowly as she had exhaled lips turning into a thin menacing grin, eyes yellow beneath the mask that plain white mask which almost looked like a run of the mill mask for a hollow, then she spoke her voice was doubled it was ominously creepy the hollow-warble in the voice made it seem like a wave of voices all wrapped up in one, and it said rather bluntly.

“..There are two kinds of people in the world, those who uphold the order, and those who reject it, and then there are two kinds of classes in the world, those who can defend their actions, and those who are powerless against the quo.. You where the latter, in both my demon friend, you may be strong to some.. but you are nothing more than an ant to me. “

New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 BtXe12b
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2013 1:15 pm

The many Minds

of Kor-tatha

As Kor-tatha landed in front of the male human, she sensed the change in the battle field that she had left. It worried her, and she turned around, seeing the new form that the demon had taken, one that looked more like an angel now. Looking back at the male, who seemed to be preparing an attack, she let her telepathy focus on him, flowing her words in to his mind.

"You're right, I don't have time to do this. Don't worry, I'll come back and eat you when I'm done with this."

With a quick flash step, she appeared behind suzu, watching her fire off a real gran ray cero. It truly was a magnificent blast, she couldn't help admiring it. It seemed to Kor-tatha that suzu and this demon had once been friends, and she finally made up her mind. Speaking only to suzu, her telepathy made sure that no one heard what they were talking about.

"Thanks for the compliment, you are correct in that it was not the real deal. Due to my unique circumstances, I was able to duplicate the gran ray cero. Seems like I still have a bit to go before it is perfect though, it still takes over five hundred minds to fire one off. I hope this doesn't sound disrespectful, but can you try and restrict that things movements? I alone can drain him of the will to fight, and so that is what I will do. However, it will take time, and I doubt he will be caught by this technique twice. Otherwise, you will have to kill him, I doubt he will allow himself to be taken alive."

With that said, she charged her hand with energy for a bala attack, mixing her psychic energy in to this special bala technique.With that, a portal opened in front of her, pushing through, she appeared directly behind the new form of the mad one. Her fist went out, stopping right before she hit the back of the creature. Not one bala, but twenty five flew from her fist, each mixed with her psychic energy. As they moved from her hand they spread out in a thirty degree cone, though due to the distance, if the made one didn't move he would be hit by all twenty five. Each one that hit him would reduce his willpower by half a rank. After that, Kor-tatha pushed toward him, attempting to wrap her tentacles around the being's head. If she was successful, she would start to devour his psyche, his willpower being the first to be weakened.

This had weakened Kor-tatha though, if the mad one decided to attack her, it was highly unlikely she could defend herself from any of his attacks, even a simple punch would be fairly harmful to her frail body.

((OOC: Since Kor-tatha's Mind Devour ability does not look at the other affects that are lowering your will skills, I can still target Willpower, since it originally is master. In addition, the bala are not able to drain your willpower past beginner, so she needs to connect with her mind devour ability in addition to the bala to get kade's character to null willpower. Also, from what I have heard, an admin told crow to post and he is still refusing. I'm not going to make everyone wait till friday to see a post, that's totally unfair, so I'm putting this up.))

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue May 28, 2013 1:55 am

PREPARE TO CLASH HEADS WITH THE BEAST OF KARAKURA CENTRAL

Artist: Elfire - Song: Eat Kitten [Shadin's Curbstomp Theme] - Word Count: 2347
"You, you, you and you. The four of you, the lot of you. ALL OF YOU! You maggots must have ALOT of nerve to wake me up from my slumber like this. Causing all this ruckus, destroying all these lives and THINKING, no, HAVING the false balls to believe that ANY of you could get any with this? They call me insane, they call me mad; but you people, oh no, no, no! You are a class of idiocy, stupidity and lunacy altogether! To come into MY city and WRECK my home? I will make sure your stay within the boundaries of Karkaura Central ends in bloodshed. You dun fucked up, kids, and now I'm here to punish you!" With the bellowing voice of A Certain Yayjuu Leader, the entity of the city section in which this brawl was taking place had came to a screeching halt. The air froze mid-in place, all sounds came to a cease; save for the dramatic roar of The Beast of Karakura's power smashing down upon the air and all of spiritual energy within the entire radius had been encrypted by Shadin's own might to otherwise have a strong chance of negating most currently attacks on the field.

This may possibly cause all attacks currently in motion to die off, fan out and otherwise come to a daunting stop. Proceeding that, The Yayjuu leader himself would begin to come into view in a display of overwhelming light dawning over the battlefield. As he stood now? The male was wearing a simple white shirt with iron colored stripes, straight-legged grey jeans which coordinated well with his overall light theme, two belt straps tightened strongly across his ankles and a pair of black shoes to match the overall outfit. While his luscious white hair flapped i n the breeze, he opened his crimson red eyes with a crazed expression written across his face. The sounds of a whirring buzzing noise emitted loudly from a strange electrocute connected to Shadin's neck and head; as he was given clearance to utilize some of his more fearsome abilities against these threats endangering the well being of Karakura Central.

As such, he was going to use them to utterly rip apart the likes of Nero and all others who joined in this brutal battle across the landscape of Downtown Karakura. The first target of his rage? Magnolia. Focusing his sights on, The Beast of Karakura had faded in a flash, only to emerge directly in front of Nero with speed which be extremely difficult to follow; given the fact he was on par with the likes of The Flash Step Goddess herself. The next step was to then materialize two strange collars around him. (THE D.E.S. CHOKER) Let it be known, that while this occurring, most of these actions were occurring within milliseconds! Ergo, by the time Shadin was ready to strike the likes of The Mighty Vizard, he had broken them down into a strange black glow which engulfed the entity of his right fist. When all was ready to be set in the clear, he'd snatch that same hand to hopefully catch Nero within a dangerous choke-hold. As, since those collars weren't just for show, they had mended their effects into the palm of Shadin's hand.

Being that they had the capacity to negate the use of special abilities for as long as the choker is worn across the subject in question, all The Beast of Karakura had to do was accelerate the potency of this effect by amplifying it with his own power turbo-charging it's effects. From there, it was simply a matter of integrating it's effects on a microscopic level to embed itself into the root of Magnolia's being to take her out of this fight rather swiftly; leaving a swirling black ring of flames across her neck to otherwise symbolize her enslavement under the likes of the monster styled D.E.S. Choker crafted by the likes of Shadin. So, without missing a beat, without holding back; he slammed her down with his force; hanging on to her for dear life as he would hopefully yank from her to the ground and take them for a little flight upwards in the air; slamming her through multiple damaged building as he let loose a multitude of punches across her face; each one having enough force in them to have a moderate chance of breaking Magnolia's attacks with the energy he had infused into them. Not to mention, with the force of Shadin's kinetic speed, he would utterly rip her apart if this attack had it's intended effect.

For blow after blow, punch after punch; a high probability of him ranking in over ten thousand punches within a duration of ten seconds may be very possible to the face of Nero; shattering her Vizard attributes by utterly overpowering her with his decimating reverses of power alone. These attacks were highly precise, highly trained and powerful enough to effect beings on a physical, spiritual and metaphysical level to give extremely broad damage across all level's of the playing field. He wasn't going to let a single thing get in the way of tearing this twisted chick a new one. "You know something, I found it REAL funny how you were acting tall and mighty not to look ago. Because from where I'm standing? You aren't even an ant in my view, you are nothing then a germ that's waiting to get purged!" Following that exchange with Miss Nero, The Beast of Karakura then decided to go in for a final punch that could otherwise end this fight.

By locking on to the center of her soul where he had decided the core of her being, Shadin decided to release a multi-shock release punch that would send waves of his influence being injected into her body. First it would attempt to shatter he bones, then damage organs and finally merge itself into the stream of spiritual energy within Magnolia to disrupt it's flow, cancel-out whatever form she may have happened to be in and possibly null most of her abilities on top of the effect beginning to hopefully take place from the D.E.S. Choker. From all of these blows compacting onto each other, something was going to have to give, and as he would hopefully be hurling Magnolia around the likes of Downtown Karakura Central like a ragdoll, he was going to end this fight before anymore innocents had gotten hurt in the crossfire. As, viewing the footage from this fight, it was clear he needed to step in, be swift and end this fight as quickly as he can.

Meanwhile, he had not forgot about the other combatants in the area. "Hey, Kraken Reject, don't think I forgot about you. I'm gonna send you crying back to Sea in which you came from in the form of fried shrimp!" Echoing those words, a strong gust of energy should be beginning to twirl around the likes of Kor-Tatha. At break neck speeds, these would be difficult for someone of her level to detect. And, provided that she could, it would be another thing entirely to overpower the raw might of The Beast. For, when the vortex of energy had been complete, it would surge into a burst of destruction capable of flattening most Captain Level fighters; yet alone someone of The Arrancar's capable; even in her Recession state. In one foul swoop, he didn't want to deal with such low-level scum and decided this should prove efficient enough to take this creature out of the fight.

However, being that he never judges a book entirely by it's cover, he had extra insurance for this attack. Being that he is used to fighting all sorts of different monsters of many different fighting capacities, he had the core of this blast become strong enough to take the effects of the Karakura Barrier and turbo charge them when the rapid release of Shadin's Energy had spread within the impact zone. As, in other words, The Bastard should be heavily damaged to the point of being paralyzed, crippled and otherwise taken out of this fight in a blast of blinding white light by Shadin Yuudeshi. Not having much time to rest on his ass, he'd then lock-on to his next target: Eric Zarathos. He wasn't quite sure what he was doing, why he was here and what had occurred up until this point; as his primary object was just to neutralize all threats. So, regardless of the circumstances which brought him here, Shadin was going to quickly take him out of this brawl.

While busy smashing Magnolia's behind into a crisp cinder, he wasn't quite sure what feats this new form entailed, but he knew damn certain there was no chance in hell he'd let the likes of Eric test it out in Karakura Central. So, yet again, by mentally directing pieces of the barrier which was erected around all of Karakura, and increasing it's effect with his own energy, he attempt'd to otherwise imprison Eric within the likes of his dome. Given the insane levels of power generating all throughout the area as a result of The Beast of Karakura wiling out, there was a good chance from this alone that Eric may even find difficulty moving within this area; yet alone trying to counter-attack during this instance. Going in with intent to utterly pulverize these brats into fine practices, if he was trapped within the swiftly created sphere, then the generation of hundreds of chains should take place within it's contents; hopefully snagging on to Eric and causing extreme shocks from the raw force of Shadin's power.

This may cause extreme burns throughout his body, damage to most regenerative functions, extreme negation of his demonic attributes and overall should serve to contain him until Shadin was ready to deal with him. As, on top of that, he summoned two D.E.S. Chokers into the sphere to hopefully catch Eric around his neck and wrist to accelerate it's effects and very quickly take him out of this fight in his weakened state. If it didn't work, well, worse things were in store for this guy if he had the nerve to get back up and face The Beast of Karakura in a showdown after he was done grinding the likes of Nero into a fine paste as he added ten thousand more additional strikes to Magnolia's face; sweating somewhat from the injuries he sustained while hospitalized and taking on so many opponents at once. However, he's endured much worse in the past and would proceed with the assault until all threats were rendered silent on this battlefield today.

"I'LL DEAL YOU AFTER I'M DONE TAKING THIS TRASH TO THE DUMP!" Hollered Shadin at the likes of Eric before focusing his attention back on The Shadow Espada Member. With just the whisper of "Shindō Hazādo", and the snapping of his fingers, a strange pulsation of The Beast's Energy surged across an entire three hundred fifty meter radius around Suzu. While this was going on, he would yet again combine it with the effects of the Anti-Arrancar/Demon shield that is constantly active within Karkaura to otherwise entrap her within this blast zone; hopefully leaving her would no way out, as his energy alone should prove extremely difficult to pierce through. Proceeding that first wave of shock, the energy swiftly began to retract at a break neck pace of speed before an intense rush of vibrations and pressure floored across the area that could grind bones to dust, damage or utterly rip apart organs, force a person to faint down to the ground, produce damage to the inner ear to shatter their sense of balance, cause visual disruptions, decimate most of the ground around the Shadow Espada and objects around her area; as a third wave would hopefully send the the Arrancar flying backward where the vibration's, pressure and energy will attempt to engulf the opponent and then explode in a burst of power. All the while, her very soul may very like it's on fire by the effects of the Karakura Barrier forcing the Hollowfied nature of her being to otherwise implode upon itself to take her out of this fight swiftly.

"Go to the sleep, or the big bad wolf will do more to you then just THAT." And with that, the finally summoning of dense energy had emerged within the area in order to send a strike of energy, that looked awfully similar to a bolt of red lightning, down upon the likes of The Third Espada to maximize the effects of his attack; producing enough impact force to even rip apart shields which protected the Seireitei from outside intruders. Giving her quite the hassle to deal with from the likes of Shadin Yuudeshi. Now, with all enemies properly adjusted for, he would wait for the un-named human to simply faint from the sheer release of all these energies within the area; as he was considered dead weight in Shadin's eyes. Therefore, he produced a golden barrier to otherwise encase Nithanial within if he should fall prey to these effects. "Hey brat, just stay in there until I clean this mess UP!"

And with those last words spoken, all would see the raw might of The Beast of Karakura as he engulfed the entire area within a blinding flash of white light; producing an immense burst of energy to otherwise consume all opponents in the area within a overwhelming blast of power that was capable enough to destroy this portion of Karakura Central, but contained enough and condense with fine-tuning by Shadin to otherwise neutralize them all in one foul-swoop; while protecting the likes of Nithanial from the impulsion and rendering the explosion useless against the likes of Shadin, as he engulfed himself with his own energy to otherwise escape it's effects.

Who would be remaining when the ash settles? Only time can tell. But at least The Beast was having a ball after his hospital release.

New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am
zetsurin wrote:

Monstrous... simply Monstrous was the only word for what she had just seen. Suzu could not really help but watch as the man NO this beast viciously attacked the female Vizard. Suzu’s body clearly would not be able to keep up with his speed. But she could at least follow some of his movements using her highly perceptive capabilities. But some was not good enough now is it? Suzu casting the hasten chamber around herself to make time flow faster in the small area. To everyone else that was outside the area time was flowing normally. But for suzu it was speeding by like someone hit super-fast forward on her VCR making the world outside it look comparable to a slug's pace. This ability was not normally wise to use in battle as it effects an area and all things with in an area. This makes its battle applications really limited as it has no offense or defensive capabilities. But with Shadin's attention being on Nero and all others attention being on Shadin is what makes this ideal. tho it only gave her time. That time was what she needed most of all to use her strongest weapon. {Her own mind.}

Suzu watched patiently as Nero and others were attacked. Gathering all the data she could on this man's fighting methods. Taking note to the black bands he tried to place on people's necks. suzu did not know what their purpose was, but she didn't want to find out ether. She also took note on how he used the barrier to trap others in along with the massive energy this man seems to be able to summon forth at a whim.

Utilizing her time she came up with a plan to counter all the things she had noted. When Shadin snapped his fingers suzu would use her Dues Ex Release. "Dark desires will manifest you!" and putting her hands out in front of her as the wave of energy was coming. Once the wall of energy got too the midway point between her and Shadin ten of her max powered ceros would fire from each of her finger tips colliding with his wave of energy and exploding on contact with it. Suzu would not stop putting energy into this cero's using the unified power of ten of them to neutralize the wave with their explosive force.

But she could not do anything about the barrier that was forming around her. She was feeling drained from putting out so much energy at one time this showed itself in the form of heavy breathing and her falling to her knees. but in the end it was Shadin who broke the barrier for as his red lightning went to strick her Suzu lifted her hands up to the heaven's opening a Wormhole that would take it all in and as for the exiting Wormhole it would be right out in front of her blasting through the barrier and on its way back at Shadin. suzu was thinking to herself [,,, this is pointless even if i stayed to fight only death would await. Falling back is the only choice..] Opening up a garganta and useing Sonido as fast as she could to escape to the desert of hueco mundo.

{OOC} I tried to be a good bit bolder with my powers than I normally am. I don’t have a lot of Exp at fighting threads so I don’t know to what extent I can use my powers before it would count as Gm. So please if I missed up or anything tell me so I can fix it or rewrite if needed.

It only hurts till you go numb.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Wed May 29, 2013 10:51 am
Nithanial would simply watch as everything was going on. To be honest he was amazed by everything going on around him. He was not really sure what he should do when the feeling of the sheer preasure ended hitting him. He was not really afraid though. He would seem more curious then anything else. He was sligtly dissapointed how everything had ended though in more ways then one he was more happy that everything had quite possibly come to an end. The preassure would normally be to much for him but he forced himself to endure to keep from passing out. Though he was pushed down to a sitting position though he was only just bearly able to keep his eyes open to watch the whole thing. He would not have been going anywhere anyway even if he was able to move. He simply watched everything and upon hearing the persons words he simply nod's his head. Not that he could really do anything else even if he wanted to. As the rest of the attack ended off going off around him he found himself curious as to what he would do after all this was said and done? He found there was not really much he would be able to do afterwords though he could not help it. His mind was raceing as he looked around at everything that had happened in just a short amount of time.

He wanted to say something but was not really sure what to say. Soon he managed to come up with something though his voice would more show his curiosity then anything else. He was scared to but he had learned to overcome that fear with things that he had gone threw before getting here. Thanks for your help. I am sorry if i sound rude by asking this but you are? I am Nithanial Riyuu. He knew now was proubly not the time for an introduction but his mind simply was swimming and was not able to come up with anything else. He did hear one of the people say his name but he was not really sure who the person was. Shakeing his head he gave a soft sigh as he glanced around he was happy to have been protected from the attack's that shadin had just performed. Though his curiosity was something that seemed to drive him a little more then anything else he was feeling. Sorry if things got a little to out of hand. I was trying to be as silent as i could. Sense i really more then likely could not do much more then using my skills from a distance given the dissadvantage i had while i was here. He said with a soft sigh as he slowly closed his eyes. He was still awake but close to the edge of what his power would allow him to be to stay away though.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum