Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] Left_bar_bleue13000/99999New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] Empty Re: New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE]

Mon May 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Suzu come to Karakura City for school as all-ways but quickly left because of boredom. The teachers were only saying things she had already known. Her classmate’s was mostly mindless sheep as usual. She did not even see any one really of interest to her. Suzu had the teacher’s email her the homework anyway so she did not really need to be in class to get her straight A ’s and the school board did know she was part of an organization that demanded a lot of her time. ’The perfect excuse to ditch school’

Suzu did not want to leave the town just yet as the other matters she was involved in right now were a little vexing. She wanted nothing more than to blow off some steam. That is when she felt it. Suzu could feel an energy rising somewhere down town. An energy she known from her job in the Third Circle. An energy that she had worked with to take over a prison in Mexico. This was without a doubt a traitor to Shadow Fall by the name of Eric Zarathos AkA the mad demon. Suzu would quickly start running in the direction she felt him. Pulling out a communication device and calling in to ShadowFall.” This is Suzu Zumizimu the Trecera-Espada. I have located a traitor known as the MAD demon. He is in down town Karakura. You must immediately get this information to the sixth circle. I am requesting assistance ASAP.“

Suzu would use sonido to reach his location in very little time. Suzu was standing up on a building as the dragon’s fire burnt the humans alive. Suzu would slide her hand up removing her eye patch and revealing her red eye. For now it was best to be Corgial to buy time for others or possibly get him to agree to leave the town for damage control. Eric was already stronger than she was and being in town limited her even more. “Wow as destructive as ever are we? From where I am standing you just committed senseless murder too. You could have let them live easily right? Break some legs or arms maybe snap their spine. All these things would have stopped them without loss of life. Yet you killed them. And now you want a challenger? Do you know how many innocent lives would be lost if you truly tried to fight in the town.” Suzu would be speaking softly as she sat down on the buildings edge. “I am more than willing to be your opponent. You know as part of ShadowFall I am honor bound to bring you back to queen mana dead or alive. But is there any way I could get you to leave the city walls?” Suzu just being honest as there was no need to lie to Eric as he would know full well what suzu would have to do.

It only hurts till you go numb.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] Left_bar_bleue3500/9999New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] Empty Re: New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE]

Mon May 06, 2013 3:49 pm
nithanial was only a few feet behing Suzu when he heard her speaking to someone. Tilting his ehad to one side he gave a soft sigh as he to gave a call to the vizards he had ran into so long ago. he was not sure if they were able to even show up but he decided it was possibly better then just rushing in head first to quickly. Yea this is nithanial. I figured the Vizard corps may want to know that there is some rampaging demon or something like that anyway makeing a mess. I am on my way to see if there is anything i can do. yea yea do what ever you all want to do in this situation I will do my thing as well. He then hung up the phone that was given to him as he to soon headed off to where the demon was settled at. He was used to seeing many forms of demonic beings to it would appear that nithanial was everything but impressed. Upon seeing Suzu talking to the thing he decided to wait a few seconds till he got a tactical advantage. He knew things did not look good but a soft grin formed upon his lips all the same though.

Damn this is going to be a pain in my ass. Though i suppose I should do something? maybe when i see an oppertune time to strike i will go ahead and do that if this battle seems like it will be some fun. After all getting into something boring will only make me look weak. He stated in a soft whisper to himself so that the others there would not be able to hear it. He was greatful that everything he had learned would be able to be put to the test but for the time being he did not want to push himself to hard. Though that was how he would normally do things he decided to take a difrent direction this time. He moved to a higher vantage point to get the lay of the area around the two of them. He decided that if he can use his skills in such a way he may be able to gain the tactical advantage over the demon.

Lets see here i can hear what they are saying and sense a fight is bound to break out.. i can use the stuff around here to stage tactical attacks with quite possibly never being actually seen. Though thats not the way i normally would like to do things it is obvious this person is rather strong. If i go on an all out offensive attack i may not stand a chance. Though i hate to do crap like this i suppose it would be in my best intrest at least to try to remain out of sight. Though i will still need to keep the thing in my sight. His thoughts began to run a muck as he thought about everything he could do. Upon getting the tactical idea down in his head he decided to do a scouting mission in his own mind. He then tried to remain hidden as he moved the area checking things out.

Upon moveing around he found a few areas that in his mind may provide enough cover for him to use to remain out of sight though at the same time it gave him a view of his target. The area's provided a line of sight and a place to preform his attack and hopefully hide himself as the attack was preformed. It was rare to ever see this martial artest thinking things through before charging into a brawl. Though this was a special case. He wanted to make sure that he was able to walk away from this. okay plans set now i suppose i just wait and see how things play out. I know the fight is coming though thankfully i am prepared for it when it starts. i just hope i will be able to stick with my plan. He spoke in a hushed tone as he remained silent soon after to listen into everything that was happening around him.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon May 06, 2013 4:18 pm

“..challenge.. Nero.. likes challenges..! WEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!”

The Sea War general had mumbled Eyes opening lazily having been in the area minding her own business until something had obviously set her off. What had set her off, well that was a burning attack which blasted the fawk out of a building the explosions the blood , it was all ominous but her lips parted she was giggling laughing with a grin which was more like a face split in half with deranged laughter following suit, the being ..well they had been wanting a challenge.. roaring .. raging even. They stood there griping complaining completely they had been engrossed in the rage something which was insane wrath inducing, and even giddy anger. All of this issued the turmoil within to stir into a boil the gears of her madness clicking into the perpetual “On mode” while the ground shook, the sky wasn’t changing but the quakes began a deep immense power.. it was growing and growing while of course it was too high for normal citizens to sense, the sky was rolling thunder was exploding from the spitting crackling halo of reishi given off by the youngin named Nero.

Nero grinned now though the man STILL was ranting it was just delectably stupid, having raised a palm to the side, the other hand curling around what seemed to be an arm of the burnt to a crisp demon, taking a hunk out of it chewing the exotic flavor, lips parted teeth showing, jaws working food being devoured and .. she.. LOVE IT! Laughing bubbling over the top a flash of red the size of the building formed expanding with the power outage to cause the glass in the surrounding half mile radius to explode in a violent frenzy from the energy’s outward accelerating shockwave the cero was a small one but still near the end of this mans ranting Nero, looked merely looked the grin widening eyes turning to pinpricks licking her lips, and taking another bite of the meat. Only then of course did the main thing happen, which was that the beam fired this Cero had shot up at a high rate of speed in beam form , not destroying the scenery but going up straight up as it was heading straight for the man, at break neck speeds which would be possible hard to perhaps avoid. As the blast once clearing the first 12 feet upwards began to expand, its radius quickly turning into a blast which illuminated and shook the sky with mega strong “Air Quakes” in essence a shockwave so strong that it caused a earthquake which then had knocked over things in buildings and probably caused cars to randomly swerve off the road and crash, it was chaos and that was just one cero , not many cero’s but only one cero .

However that was not the end of it, as she took another bite the ground around her seemed to go concave exploding the buildings within 2 city blocks being vaporized reducing the scenery to a crater, then this crater was beginning to change, resounding Kidō coming out for the reason that inverse crystal mountain had been silently cast. The master ranked casted was firm and strong, in essence it would go a long way to contain most of this violence that was going to happen, more than this though the cero would smash into the side of the casting causing massive amounts of sound and noise. In short the cero would explode and the casting would still be there however, A deadly fucking unstable laughter or more of a sickening giggle would be heard above all rocking this place like it was a messenger of madness and chaos of which the world had never seen before. It was only because of this that the barrier had been cast, her lips pulling into an insane grin as her laughter increased doubling over a massive explosive field being around her just from the fact of her natural spiritual energy being in affect. Really it was like having a field of shredders around her the fine rubble which fell down from the blast’s aftershock wave utterly dissected and then vaporized within that massive destructive force of energy, her lips parting .

This girl took another bite, Yes Nero took a bite of the burnt demons arm, chewing the meat and swallowing it, it seemed she enjoyed the taste Or somewhat did devouring the dead bodies in one fell swoop blood running down her face slowly, her eyes opening the demented look dissipating into a monotone still fucking doll like scary look. Her lips cherub red normally but also spattered with blood had parted in a exhale white teeth gleaming in the backdrop of a red flaming sky, fire plumes everywhere. Basically this place looked like apocalyptic playgrounds, inside the barrier it was covered in destruction massive amounts of destruction while of course her lips parted a massive laughter coming from them which was unlike that which probably had been heard around there in a long ass time. It was demented and as well the sound was fucking crazy in the first place. It was sickeningly crazy and then the hollows began to come, flocking to the massive amount of energy present, it was like the skies cracked in half fucking flowing inside the barrier, each one smashing into the invisible force of Nero’s spiritual pressure, turning into mushy blood.

It was like a blender inside the barrier blood was spatter painting every single last inch of that crater, actually bodies piled up in the thousands filling the crater up to the brim and actually to a state of overflow with just pure blood, a figure was standing in the center, blood not even touching her.. the 200 feet around her.. height wise was pushed back walls of blood surrounding it, but she was still standing Nero was standing and eating a hollow arm now, a demented grin only buried slightly beneath the surface as she finally asked.

“..Tell me demon. Does Nero Frighten you?.. Because.. Nero.. Wants.. TO PLAY! “

Let the madness begin.

New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] LzZCuy7
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] BtXe12b
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Mon May 06, 2013 6:35 pm

The many Minds

of Kor-tatha

The red disk appeared in the air next to the espada, and from its depths the female emerged. Garbed the same as ever, her brown eyes looking around for a second. Then she dropped to one knee, facing the third espada with her head bowed.

"Kor-tatha, at your service miss."

She stayed like that for a few minutes before rising to her feet. She couldn't be sure she would be recognized, after all she spent most of her time away from Los Noches. However, that did not mean her loyalty had wavered, and here she was, ready to serve Ashlei and her chosen espada.

Turning towards the demon, she started to loosen her restraint on her psychic presence. It wouldn't be enough to harm anyone, and at this point there was no chance of backlash still. However, those around her would feel a slight pressure on their minds as her presence pressed against theirs, like a light headache.

"What is your command miss? I will act however you like, please let me know how I can be of use to you."

All the talking she had done had been telepathically, straight in to the mind of Suzu Zumizumi.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] Left_bar_bleue13000/99999New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2013 11:24 am

Suzu listen to what he had to say about Ashlei and Mana but she really didn't care if they would approve or not. Suzu was not a mindless killer She was a scientist and a good one. “I follow my orders that is all ladies Ashlei and Mana care about. How I do my job is up to me. In Mexico the guards where there to stop us so I killed them willingly and without hesitation as that was part of my mission. ‘Elimidate all that gets in HOUR way.’ But I do not kill for fun nor do I pick on the weak like other arrn.." suzu would stop mid word as Kor-tatha appeared but it would be almost like she was ignoring Kor-tatha appearing beside her all to gather as she was dealing with more pressing matters. Suzu could feel something coming. This power was truly monstrous. This Bing than shot a cero lighting up the sky. What was the point in this? Suzu was no longer paying attention to what Eric said as her mind was taking in her surroundings. The word human did make it to her ears though. The sound of the buildings being blown apart and the screams that comes with it not to mention the fresh blood smell. Suzu would let out a small groan. There was nothing she could do for all the people that were in the buildings as Eric was the only real priority.

suzu would be flying in the air still in the sitting position even though what she was sitting on has crumbled away ." Kor-tatha was it? It would be best to keep your distance from those two if you can. With this much power in the city more people are bound to come. Do what you can to hold back anyone who tries to interfere while i try to take Eric into my custody. Besides that do whatever it takes to complete the job." Suzu shrugged her shoulders play fully as if she was not worried at all. In truth she was extremely worried but she was not the kind of person that let her emotions show. "I guess I should get ready to fight as well." in one fluid movement she unsheathed her sword and swung it up kissing the blade." now open your eyes and reveal the beast of old. Shi no yoroi." Suzu's body would than fully transform under a white smoke taking on her resereccion appearance. (side note she has no sword in resereccion right now.)

Suzu would float down as Eric started trying to smash the barrier with nothing more than his raw power and even broke a hole in to it. Suzu would turn to look at the one that made the barrier. {Suzu would use her Recall to use blade power but she would not form the blade just yet.}" Nero..Is that your name? Are you a friend or foe? You’re not part of Shadow Fall but if you can help me capture this demon I am sure i can compensate you. Rather it is yen' gold' land' slaves' or even candy. Just say what you want so we can end this quickly. " Suzu would be using the blade power to make the whole area one big trap If anyone tried to attack her the blood from around her would shoot up like spikes to impel them. Seeing how there was a seemingly endless amount of blood it would be hard to dodge as the spikes would just follow them ripping up from the ground like red crystals.

It only hurts till you go numb.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] Left_bar_bleue3500/9999New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2013 5:01 pm
Nithanial was bearly able to use his Diamond skin skill to help himself make a little fort to hide in on the ground. He managed to make it where there was a hole just big enough to see the target. he could not help but think again knowing he had to rethink his stratagy. He did managed to devise a new plan of attack though given the status of everything that had happened so far he decided it would be best to remain in hideing for the time being. Stareing at the mad demon he gave a soft grin as he thought to himself. okay this is a long shot at actually working though if i can manage it it will hopefully do something to the target at least. I may not be all that strong but the power of my attacks should at least make it harder for this demon to avoid other attacks at they come in.. or so i hope anyway. I am not to possative about this but if he can not tell where they are actually comeing from maybe i stand a chance of remaining hidden.

his thoughts traced through his mind as he began to focus energy to both his fists and palms. a soft grin crossed over his lips as he slamed his right fist into the ground. Useing the ground ad a energy transferance point he directed his chi to where it was about a foot or two behind the target. The ground would have a small orb form upon its surface as a fist sized stream of powerful chi shot forth from the orb and was aimed at the mad demon. If it his it may not be super powered but it should hit hard enough to push the demon back a few inches at the verry most. Soon after he hit the ground with his other fist and another orb of chi appeared on the ground. Though this time it appeared about 2 feet from the demons left side. Soon again another fist sized surge of powerful chi charged twords the demon. It to would have the same possible effect if it hit as the first one.

okay last one. i do hope i make this one count. He thought to himself as the chi began to grow within his palms as a soft grin formed upon his lips. He then slamed both palms to the ground his palms moving in a clockwise motion as he slamed it into the ground. soon after a large orb that seemed to surge with the power of chi formed directly under the demon. the power it gave off was quite possibly 10-20 times stronger then the other two attacks he did before. Nithanials thoughts went to if this does not do something to this damned thing then possibly nothing i do will. As he thought about this the massive surge of chi shot upwords twords the demon with a large burst of power. if this hit the demon it would possibly send it flying upwords until it would be able to remove its self from the surge of powerful chi that had hit him. I can only hope this does anything. if not then i may have to change my tactics yet again. If he does not notice my location i suppose that can work to my advantage. though if nothing i did really did anything to it tactic's may be the only thing i will really have at this point.

He did so hate to think that he had to resolve to useing these tactics. Though he did know that if he attacked it head on he would quite possibly not stand a chance. After the attacks were made he made an attempts to move away from the area useing rubble and everything else he could to hide himself till he could think of a suitable place to command his limited options in this new little field that was given to him. It was no where near as favorable for him though he could not help but think that he could still make the most of it. After a few seconds of moving in secret he managed to find a second place to use his attacks from. Though he did realize the chance he had been spoted due to his attacks were high though he decided that he would cross that bridge if he had to. Though his mind was hoping that he still held that unseen advantage that he did so love haveing when it did seem to be his only real option that was left to him.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2013 6:51 pm

Stupidly the mad one turned his back after calling this girl of all people a bitch, that was not good not at all. What happened next, Well while the mad one was going about Having a tantrum She pointed Aimed and used his Other wise INTENSE focus to cast Bakudō #63. Sajō Sabaku at that time basically it would be a silent incantation a mere point, though the reaction would be delayed because of it ,setting it up around the time the mad one was going beserk, basically it was going to cause a GOLDEN stream to have snapped to like a instant winding, it was an intense coil of metal links which would have wound up around the foe, As they had been beating on the barrier like, she cast It around the time he had a UH what the hell moment? It wasn’t impossible for it to be dodged, but it was Literally highly unlikely for the mad one to be able to avoid it.

Also she did with some forethought notice two simple attacks going at the mad ones frame, a orb of chi, and then one coming straight up from the ground which had some gusto though it still was something that Nero had noticed slightly, at a glance it caught her eye. Though where they came from, she did not know.

After that it was simple, the smile was gone, replaced with a sinister snicker, as she nodded at suzu barely while the mad one was otherwise busying himself. The one thing though that the mad one failed to do, was cause any ulterior deficiencies in her body, what-ever that idiot had tried, well let us just say the magic or energy being not of a sufficient strength to do jack shit, had been dispersed the particles inversed to be extraverted the conflicting anomalies in essence caused the power, or well whatever the heck it was to undergo literal self-eradication, in short the mad ones attempt had done just about as much as staring at her would do, jack squat , nada zilch. She just had in the time frame the mad one was giving himself a straight open target had raised her hand, power releasing as she skipped her shikai and went straight to bankai . The power was only instantaneous and the strength was insane, literally the ground was hidden beneath the haze but that wasn’t the scary part.

No the scary part would be a small object the size of a quarter which had been fired off so fast that the hyper sonic sound barrier broke within nano-seconds of the firing. A object which was going roughly over 5,000miles an hour had been accelerated by 600km further from the field, and then further boosted as she had donned her mask moments before acceleration in short, these factors boosted it so fast that its acceleration had literally caused a Earthquake of a magnetitude 4 or greater from the shockwaves, a split second attack moving at rates of comprehension that because the mad ones back was turned would be literally very hard to dodge, a slim chance yes, but the thing was the attack itself was moving so fast that it would have been from her position to the foe’s position within not even a second of firing, literally it only took it possibly .01 of a Second at most to reach the mad ones position, and no that’s not where the fun started though,

The fun started because of the particle acceleration rate, which made this small object have more strength then even roughly probably a Specialty of hierro or demon barriers would be able to block, without damage, and because of its metaphysical attributes, the one shot would tear through even level of attacks that would happen from even Nero’s current state would be possibly able to stop, in short the destruction was like a flash apocalypse, not even a second, and the force literally was jaw dropping, shattering bone wrenching able to distill fear in the strongest of people , velocity so high that not even the average High speed state of the arc camera could possibly capture, and because this attack the strongest one Nero had was built for penetrating defenses? Well that just made the entire situation worse for the mad one as it was moving forward at speeds that made even normal state of the art fighter jets look like snails, and the force well.

That was an entirely different matter, as if it wasn’t dodged, in not even a .01 of a second then the blast itself had speeds which would not only from driving force but the energy force LITERALLY go about puncturing the lower abdominal area, smashing through the spinal vertebra and out the back, not a lethal wound but one that would cause definitive ceasing of motor functions, and the residual energy well it was going to be a pain, because the mad one would probably feel a probing shockwave through the lower extremities, and upper and from the magnetic field nature, literally this would fuck up nervous systems frying the nerves, and going down into the legs shatter bones, those things merely where going to be like that because of how A. the attack would have been fired, and B. the velocity it would enter if it was so to hit.

Because also the mad one had no Attention on her and had failed to keep a cool head it was highly likely even more that this would nail him center for center, if not even within a 12foot radius it was highly likely to f him up just as bad if not worse, of course though if the bonds had worked earlier it was highly likely that in the first place the shockwaves had or would hit with suprising speed, prowess and freaking high velocity impact, but in the shadow of the attack, she had moved in high speed, something utterly devastating in the palm of her hand, 6 miles that’s about how far away she was The biggest Freaking Gran Rey Cero this side of the Continent, it blotted out the sky, and Literally the blast was angled away from The two fighters, suzu being out of the distance but Eric being right in the crosshairs, Nero in short said.

"Bitch Chew on This HEHE!"

and so If by now he had been busy avoiding the other attacks this one when fired would have blotted out the 6 mile radius the explosion going off was intense, literally savagely it Exploded the ground the sky and the clouds before it finally dissipated the huge blast leaving trace burning residue, as she had slid from her Bankai into shikai of course with her mask still on, her power enough that it would be bone crushing for those not in the 0 tier most likely.
And that’s a rap.

New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] LzZCuy7
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] BtXe12b
Anonymous

Tue May 07, 2013 9:36 pm

|Verathius: Espada Dos|

Above the rest, just a bit to the east of the group. Verathius had opened a Garganta and seemed to be stepping out of the object now, his pressure didn't only shoot through the area it seemed to fly through the entire place as though it was lighting it up. His eyes seemed to level over the scene as his clothing blew in the breeze. This of course came after he departed from Shadow's Fall, he left to be neutral. He didn't really have a purpose, after all what would a being like him after an interest in this place for. His gaze fell on the Third Espada and the group now, they looked to be doing something interesting. Perhaps a battle was under way, he walked across the air to the nearest structure and sat himself upon it. His lengthy purple hair seemed to be blowing in the breeze, he hadn't unleashed any of his true strength. Nor had he shown any hostile intent when he was here. Verathius still wore a number two on his back, his clothing were tattered and ripped in some places. Just enough so people could see the large number on his back. He didn't care to answer to anyone, after all only Starrk and Nagato were ahead of him in rank of this group. Though they didn't truely believe in such a thing as working for the demons. Mana was an interesting creature though, another of the people working their had left as well.

Lala had joined under Verathius in this team, his gaze looked from person to person. Taking the details of the landscape and the structures into his mind. This place was an interesting little realm, it didn't have much to offer in the way of visual stimulation though not much moved him. He enjoyed some fights, Moonie was his only enemy in what felt like eons to challenge him at all. The fight was perhaps the first time he'd fought to a draw in that form. He smirked slightly clenching a fist as he waited for their reaction and decided tos peak further letting them know of his presence here.

"Such an interesting little party you have going on here...Shadow's Fall seems to be having trouble these days.." Verathius said calmly as he surveyed the situation a bit further, things did look to be heated between the Third Espada of Shadows Fall and the Demon, he'd heard a bit about him during his time as the Second Espada from Shadow's Fall. Nothing changed really when he moved. Verathius never really gave a damn about the number on his back, people could shove numbers up their rears for all he cared. Only thing that mattered was being able to back up your barking with fangs. If you couldn't perform that, then why bother with anything else.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum