Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For]

+83
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Sinpoder
ChibiDaGod
Mikasas
Tsubine
Atsu
shinku
Silas Crowley
20Piopi
Absentee
Kyouhai Suzumori
Mirja Eeola
Conceited
SoullessSingularity
YaoXhu
Yukichiyu Senoku
Kade
Majestic Moose
punchout414
Henrex
Gamma
Naziel Kasigawa
darkfunnel
Dravocn
Sonia Bond
Cross Out
[ROOK]
Narku
Kitty
Kazerou
Shizuo
killerants
Zane
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Mujin
MorpheusDavol
Sijel
midnight68652
Imakuran
Starchyu
Gin
Gamedragon
Ulqui
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Nix Shraik
Viz
Taichou
Teijo
Shirou Mamoru
Zero
H2K3
Thordios
Rowboatt
Sasuke Ryotai
Zaz
Dexterity
JJ
Nix
Betwix: The Moon Princess
||Tsukuyomi||
Chao
MaidInAmn
Circa Monstrua
lionus
Sage
Carter
Pockeh
Kakeru
Moka
Hayuko
Cookies
Elendril
zetsurin
xEmmaStarLoverx
CPKallday
Kaito_Kojuurou
||-BlankMystery-||
Horus Sariel
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Teitoku
Blade
THEFROST
87 posters
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For]

Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:19 pm
Doing it now.

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 FXpoQxJ
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For]

Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:01 pm
Staff Help Code
Urgency: However urgent the staff feels checking teleportation abilities is
Request: Check Kor-tatha's Cero portal ability, as with the new deal with teleportation abilities this thing needs rechecking
Notes: Link to Kor-tatha's app

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:31 pm

«YOUR TELEPORT IS DEEMED FINE»

I've gone ahead and reviewed the power in question. There isn't anything to worry about it. That ability is within the bounds of PH reason and acceptable.

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 WVMWLOu
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:37 pm
Staff Help Code
Urgency: It can wait.
Request: I need Fujisan and Hayato activated

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10839-fujisan-approved-2-5

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11436-hayato-nishi-approved-3-4

Notes: Fujisan is a tad more urgent to activate, but I assume that they both will be activated at the same time.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:45 pm
Movin' your stuff now bud. Good to see you back, Viz.

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 FXpoQxJ
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:52 pm
Staff Help Code
Urgency: Do it as fast, as you feel like it! I'm in no hurry, as this is more a formality.
Request: As I'm pulling the triggers to start a massive plot for myself and hopefully the site, I would love to request if you move to archived the character Koga Shimaru as I feel that I don't have enough inspiration to now also manage his quite massive plot at the moment. Also, move Fukiko Miyamoto unfinished app to archived, as I already now suspect I will need to make a lot of characters for my project and making another one, completely unrelated, is something I don't want to risk leaving inactive afterwards. On further note I will be taking back White Eye and re-putting his app in WIP, as I want to edit him and make the guys app available for me. In so, you can archive the linked app.

So yes, this will probably all I would like for you to do and sorry for the bother. I wish you a nice day ^,^
Notes: -//-

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 RDLUVBj
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 82q86I3
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:01 am
Also, just so this is kept record, Frost did went ahead and archived everything, I'm not sure if he forgot to post that here. xP

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 Image
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:35 pm
Staff Help Code
Urgency: Need it done as fast as you can!
Request: I need more people activated! Things are getting real all up in here!

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5837-dashel-waves-approved-1-5-nature

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5233-pierre-de-la-rose-approved-1-3-nature

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7051-the-new-and-improved-perseus-nobel-approved-2-1

Notes: I love all of you?
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:14 pm
Activating them now.

Spoiler:
H2K3
H2K3
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:32 pm
Staff Help Code
Urgency: It can wait. I just want it gotten rid of so no confusion rises
Request: I wish for my "life" thread to be gotten rid of in whatever manner you see fit. Archive it, wipe it, I don't really care.
Notes: I'M BAAACK *booing noises* Seriously though, none

Here's the link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14068-life
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum