Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS]

+21
Shizuo
Portaliya
zetsurin
Henrex
Teitoku
CPKallday
Chao
Gin
Pockeh
MorpheusDavol
Kakeru
M A G I
lionus
Hayuko
Cookies
Dr.Hiro
Majestic Moose
Dexterity
Ravana
Blade
THEFROST
25 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS]

Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:06 pm
[adm]Approving this after reading the above reasoning and also apologizing for the previous denial. Thank you for the explanation and I will add this to the listings momentarily[/adm]

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS]

Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:21 pm
[adm]Removed the following due to evaluating that they do not qualify for Legacy status. Please reapply or contact a member of staff if you wish to appeal this decision.

Jin Kisaragi - Blazblue - Kakeru - Kakeru
Reimu Hakurei - Touhou - Blank Mystery - Reimu Iramasha
Baidou Nails - Dogs - Lionus - Wolf Lionus [unsealed]
Gilgamesh - Typemoon - Shirou Emiya - Gilgamesh
Shirou Emiya - Fate/Stay Night - Shirou Emiya - Shirou Emiya
Alexander Anderson - Hellsing - JJ - Alex Washi
Dark - DNAngel - JJ - Colin Washi
Mukuro - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - JJ - James Mizumuzi[/adm]

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:26 am
My Legacy Claim

★ Character Name: Tora Lionus
★ Character App Link: Tora Lionus
★ Character Faceclaim: Suzuya Juuzou - tokyo ghoul
★ Reason To Be Added: He was in theory one of the big bads on site at one point so ... site impact? was previously on here aswell i believe?

My Legacy Claim

★ Character Name: Wolf Lionus
★ Character App Link: Wolf Lionus
★ Character Faceclaim: Uta - tokyo ghoul
★ Reason To Be Added: Has been around for so long has done so much died 3 times came back each one fought major battles contributed to so much and even became the envoy of death tots deserves a spot + im pre sure he used to be on here?

The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 4 M9rTQZk

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:08 am
[adm]Gonna approve these and add them to both listings. Stay active tho, mane. [/adm]

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:38 am
My Legacy Claim

★ Character Name: Ashlei Clixx Mischevang
★ Character App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10219-ashlei-clixx-the-hollow-demoness-approved-0-2?highlight=ashlei
★ Character Faceclaim: Koakuma - Touhou - Chao - Ashlei Clixx Mischevang
★ Reason To Be Added: Nobody takes my Koa-waifu from me.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:00 am
Approving and adding to the Legacy listings. Be sure to stay active though.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:29 pm
My Legacy Claim

★ Character Name: Azure Iramasha/Saisei
★ Character App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15674-saisei-the-unknown-approved-3-2
★ Character Faceclaim: Ken Kaneki/Haise Sasaki from Tokyo Ghoul
★ Reason To Be Added: Given the fact that the Husk had become a major part of Azure Iramasha's storyline and now has transferred over to Saisei's later plot, I'd like to request that both Kaneki and Sasaki be legacy claims due to this importance. They are not currently being used due to his storyline not continuing forward at a quick pace, but with that being said I believe it's alright to request Legacy due to the major factor they play in said story. I'm alright with a denial but I don't believe Im stepping over my limits or anything. I appreciate the help =D

The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 4 FXpoQxJ
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 4 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/100The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:34 pm
[adm]The ease of access to this application pisses me off to no return. I'm going to be making some changes to this application, very small just so the application can be applied to the original post and FC thread with more ease.

Approved, Blade.[/adm]

The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 4 Sbb1I7e
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum