Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS]

+21
Shizuo
Portaliya
zetsurin
Henrex
Teitoku
CPKallday
Chao
Gin
Pockeh
MorpheusDavol
Kakeru
M A G I
lionus
Hayuko
Cookies
Dr.Hiro
Majestic Moose
Dexterity
Ravana
Blade
THEFROST
25 posters
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS]

Mon May 14, 2018 8:47 pm
[mod]Henrex has been an active presence on site (as a character), Therefor considering the impact he has made, and the achievements the character has under their belt i am approving this Legacy Claim. [/mod]

The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 LzZCuy7
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 BtXe12b

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS]

Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:44 pm
[adm]Both approved. I'll add them shortly.[/adm]

The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 WVMWLOu
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:43 am
My Legacy Claim

★ Character Name: Suzu
★ Character App Link:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19375-suzu-zumizimu-ready-for-checking-i-think
★ Character Faceclaim:iri flina
★ Reason To Be Added: just reapplying for it back. suzu has done a lot of things.

she went undercover as a Shinigami and graduated from shino academy at the top of her class.

out of the academy, she become caption of the 12th. and after that, she even went on to be headmaster of the academy. is also wort not no one knew she was an Arrancar other than two people. that being her beloved and mana who she informed befor hand.

using the information she got from being in the Third Circle of SF and the 12th. she was able to do something all other Arrancar failed to do. she placed her powers back into her own body. making her zanpato nothing more than a disposable weapon. the full removal of her hollow hole and make. along with opening up other parts of her self as she is a complete being.

beyond that, she owns her own human city. has dealings with most org's and even tho she is of the hollow race she has been known to walk into human cities. this is partly due to respect she has for life as she looks at needless killing as a puer wast.

she also is an ex Espada and hopeing to get that back soon.

suzu also is a well-known genetic scientist. who has helped in both saving lives and taking them. she is also helped Human lab study SRE and is accredited for making the first bio Scanner. witch helped advance humans understanding, along with helping in medical treatment back in the 2040s

iri flina - sword girls - zetsurin - Suzu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:22 am
[adm]Approved. [/adm]

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:52 am
[mod]Courtesy of Henrex, the rules for Legacy Claims have been updated.[/mod]

The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:24 am
[adm]Updated the Legacy Claims listings, removing claims from inactive characters and members.[/adm]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:50 pm

My Legacy Claim

★ Character Name: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden
★ Character App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17910-abalia-kyoraku-hayden-5-1-hazard-rank-s
★ Character Faceclaim: Nightingale - Fate/Grand Order - Rawk - Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden
★ Reason To Be Added: She's become Captain Commander of the Gotei and Queen of Vastime, reformed the Gotei, and become one of the most widely respected characters in all of PH's universe, to a degree that she remains the only character with an X Ranked Influence, all while remaining a 5-tier. I am submitting a legacy claim, however, as I believe her narrative arc has more or less come to a close. She will be moving into more of an NPC role befitting her position and her power, but I believe her impact has been more than sufficient to justify this claim.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:34 pm
[adm]Approved.[/adm]

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:51 pm
My Legacy Claim

★ Character Name: Alex Vaugrenard
★ Character App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18322-alexander-vaugrenard-2-5
★ Character Faceclaim: Iori Yagami - The King of Fighters - Rawk - Alex Vaugrenard
★ Reason To Be Added: A character who was so universal in his involvement with others, and with the site as a whole, that for a period he was considered to be a contender for the "main character" of Platinum Hearts. Alex has gone through undoubtedly the most drastic and, in my own opinion, most interesting character arc of anyone on my cast, and he's done it simply by being a part of the site, being part of the stories of others. I'm sure other people consider Abalia my most iconic character, but frankly I consider Alex the most defining member of my cast. Despite that, though, I think his time as an active character has more or less come to a close. There's nowhere else I think I can reasonably take him, but at the same time, I think he's certainly earned the right to keep the faceclaim even upon being retired.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum