Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Friends Meet Agian Left_bar_bleue0/0Best Friends Meet Agian Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Best Friends Meet Agian Empty Best Friends Meet Agian

Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:57 pm
Nickcca was new home since he been taken into sixth squad as he unpacking his stuff into his new home it look kinda sorting his stuff out because he just moved in. This was the few hours after his interview with Yuka which when thought about it made blush of how embarrassing strange that how it all turn out. He never had attestation like that ever form another women at all and start packing his clothing away and look out the window. Nickcca then stop to take a break and walked out int other baloney on nice and wonderful sunny day wit that a gentle window brushed into his hair and look around for a bit.

" Awww what a wonderful day this is back on the job see some friend making new friend this family still the same inside even if all look and act different on the out." Nickcca turn around and look at his new home he just happy to be here tight he only just about to go back in until he heard a smiler voice to him. Could it be is it her for real well he just find to find out for himself if it is or not his best friend what he know since school.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Friends Meet Agian Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Best Friends Meet Agian Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Best Friends Meet Agian Empty Re: Best Friends Meet Agian

Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:22 pm
“Nickcca, is that really you Nickcca?”

The voice floated down from above him, and if he looked up now he would realize why. Standing in midair directly above him was an odd girl. Well, standing isn’t the right word for what she was doing, in reality she was fluttering, supported by the two wings that beat behind her. Spiky red hair sat atop her head, somewhat hiding her horns. Green eyes were looking happily down at her friend, her arms folded in front of her. A trail of red scales, the same color as her wings, could be seen disappearing up the sleeves. Her shinigami uniform looked mostly ordinary, though it had been modified for her extra limbs. Other than that, the only difference was the dragon emblem which had been embroidered in red on the left side of her chest. A tail of deep red was curled up behind her, it was also covered in the shiny red scales.

Her wings stopped fluttering, and she dropped on to the balcony next to her friend, smiling at him. She was glad to finally be able to see him alive and awake. However something seemed off, and a few sniffs in his direction was enough to tell her what it was.

“Nickcca… why do you smell like perfume?”

She looked at him with a weird expression; this was certainly a weird situation. She couldn’t ever get comfortable around anyone else; in fact she was lucky not to have bumped in to Yuka-taicho lately. There seemed to be a lot of people with perverted eyes around here, and they angered Tessa so badly. Even Jessy, quite the odd woman to be honest, had looked her over almost a thousand times. She infuriated Tessa, but Tessa knew Nickcca was different. He was like a child; he didn’t know anything about those evil things. Thinking back on it, hadn’t Nickcca fought with her during that battle that destroyed part of the squad six quarters? Opening her mouth, she decided to ask Nickcca about it.

“Um… Nickcca… You know that battle you were in around here? Well, a woman named Jessy fought with you in that fight, didn’t she? Well, it appears she transferred here recently, and she always creeps me out. Whenever I see her, in less than a second her eyes are on top of my breasts. I mean, why would she want to look over there? She’s a lady for crying out loud, she shouldn’t be interested in that!”

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Friends Meet Agian Left_bar_bleue0/0Best Friends Meet Agian Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:38 pm
Nickcca look at himself he did not notice the scent that upon himself and looks at his best friend and clocked where it might come form and he click his fingers. " Oh yeah that that really wired interview I had form Miss Yuka who new captain she treating like a kid it soo embarrassing it almost like how my mother treating when I was a kid." Nickcca was lucky too naive to notice any women hitting on him this why everyone traests him like a kinda so much even he hates it big time he look at Tessa. " and Yes Tessa it's me why did look different somehow I mean I don't change that anyways how I make us a nice cuppa of tea and we catch up and talk about old times. " Nickcca turn to put on the kettle on and haer her about talking about Jessie and sighs he remember wolf aswell and he hate thinking he remnber what happen afterwards Miss Yuka kick his ass he only trying to help.

"Yes I remember and I remember what happen atfer that IF was not for that WOLF AND IF EVER SEE HIM I GONNA KICK FOR PUT MY FAMILY IN DANGER. I'LL TEAR HIS GUT OUT AND SMACK HIM WITH HIS LEG EHHHHHH he make soo angry. As for Jessy not sure why would she do that I mean well I not why the guys do it ....Some did trying explain it but I still did understand it they some wired saying like bow cka wow wow and well I have no clue what that noise means????" Nickcca start to looked confused at her as In why she was asking such things it not he did anything bad did he
.......?
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Best Friends Meet Agian Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Best Friends Meet Agian Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:13 pm
Tessa shook her head, as she heard the responses from Nickcca.

“No, you don’t look very different, I just didn’t expect to be able to see you so soon. Anyways, if you get the chance, could you talk to Jessy for me about it? Every time I go near her..”

Tessa shivered, trying to repress her urge to punch something. She coughed, a small spurt of flames escaping her mouth as she did.

“So you met with Miss Yuka today? Well, that might explain things… anyway, some tea would be lovely. Not much has changed with me to be honest…”

She shrugged, looking around Nickcca’s room. It was a pretty nice place, and that made her worry about being in here with him. She wasn’t sure she had complete control over her flames and was worried she might destroy some of his stuff.

“Well, I obtained my shikai a little while ago… I’ve found out I’m pretty good at Kidō by the way. I’m worried about burning the barracks down though, I’m scared that my flames might get out of control one of these days. Between me and Yoma, I think we have a pretty good chance at destroying them during the night. So, what have you been up to recently?”

She looked at him, smiling slightly. It was good to finally have her friend back, maybe things would turn around now.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:12 pm
Nickcca nodding hearing he talked he smiled knowing it nice to catch up and all and now he think how to answer to all questions in one hit soo he did not confused her. To much had happened since then he there was lot and there Wonderer thing which he not let anyone know about as possible because he to dangouos to even go near . " let see i was in a walking coma for last what few hundred years because off last battle then i woke up standing around and then all the sudden join up with squad six." Nickcca think he cover petty much everything he mean the only way he could with letting the whole wonderer thing.

All the sudden he tithed and grab his head his eye went small his mind was slipping into madness a little he glared at Tessa. " No I don't understand i took my medicine my other coming out this quickly must gettt...... " Nickcca quickly got table out of pocket and sallow them fast before his other self can take over and go crazzy. Nickcca breathed slowly and claim down little by little he looks at her again and stake his head before saying anything else. "sorry ....I mind it slipped during but it too soon what cruising this."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum