Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Blade's Faces of Claimedness
Today at 9:17 am by Blade

» Make it Stop [Ceal/Kai]
Today at 4:59 am by Kai Lam

» A falling out in the wasteland
Today at 4:24 am by Kai Lam

» When worlds Collide
Today at 3:54 am by Kai Lam

» Mujin Makiyoshi[Approved 2-4]
Yesterday at 11:42 pm by Tsubine

» DIGITAL MENACE:// an au digimon rp
Yesterday at 9:04 pm by Guest

» Dinner Date [Yaksha/Zeda]
Yesterday at 7:49 pm by Yaksha

» Not Found [PRIVATE]
Yesterday at 6:47 pm by Snopy

» A Wolfish Welcome
Yesterday at 6:41 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve
Yesterday at 3:09 pm by Henrex

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2473 registered users
The newest registered user is Atsuryō Wakabayashi

Our users have posted a total of 115673 messages in 17607 subjects
Top posting users this week
Kai Lam

Blade

Discord App
Share | 

[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow

¥ Yen : 531330122

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
785500/9999999  (785500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 31PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other   Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:32 am

That's fine by me

The Site Hideyoshi
The Site Hideyoshi

¥ Yen : 204801573

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
50/100  (50/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 32PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other   Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:52 pm

Reminder Template

Thread Link:
Thread Meaning: Snopy has just gotten back after 5 years of searching the globe for his missing girlfriend. In that time he has lost touch with a lot of current events, being detached from details that come from being around org leaders or the Gotei and whatnot. Even worse, Shadin is literally the only person Snopy knows who isn't dead, missing, or has amnesia. He's also the one Snopy has the best idea on where to find him (I mean this is Shadin we're talking about, it isn't rocket science).

Direction: Snopy gaining knowledge of recent history, and reacquainting with Shadin mostly. He also is kinda alone right now so having someone to trust or a place to stay is important. He literally has no one and nowhere right now.

Thread Engagement: The most important thing is that Snopy will get back in touch with the events of PH, the current state of affairs, etc. He trusts (albeit it is a cautious trust, cause last time they had a thread Shadin kept to his word and got Snopy his Bankai by almost killing him) Shadin more than he'd trust anyone new he'd meet, not to mention Shadin would have an inkling on specifically what Snopy wasn't around for.

Future Notes: Not entirely sure. Could just be them getting reacquainted. Maybe Snopy would get a place to stay, be pointed to someone or somewhere else that would be of use, pointed to another org, or become a honorary member of the Yayjuu Alliance (I don't remember how the Yayjuu works so I could be off), or something to that effect. Also even if he didn't need it, Snopy would probably owe Shadin a favor.

Extra Notes: Nothing off the top of my head. Pretty narrow start, but considering the circumstance a LOT of different things could happen depending on how the interaction goes. Just putting this here to organize my thoughts + make your life easier.

View user profile
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

¥ Yen : 349366691

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
3080/100  (3080/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 33PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other   Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:41 pm

Reminder Template

Thread Link: N/A
Thread Meaning: So honestly, I cannot remember the last time we had a thread that wasn't an event. We've had a lot of in-history or in-character-chat-RP between our characters, but thread wise we could use more.
Direction: For this specific thread, since I've only 2 characters right now, I'd like it to be either Tsubine and Shadin or Tsubine and Zin. Fact is, the way I wrote it is that Tsubine finally tried to get back into their lives after being away for most of 400 years, but then she up and vanished for 5. So mainly, I'd like some reconnection between them.
Thread Engagement: As for what Tsubine can gain out of this... I want to see what direction this goes. Right now, she's very unsure as to what she's going to do. At the moment, she's leaning towards helping out Tsubasa with starting out his group, but Shadin and/or Zin could sway her another direction.
Future Notes: Depending on how the threads go, she could potentially become a formal ally of either the Yayjuu or the Vizard Corps. At the very least, she'd be more apt to be in Shadin and Zin's lives.
Extra Notes: Right now, I'd have to finish my thread with Crow first before I'd be able to do the thread. After that I'd be good. This also isn't a priority by any means. Also, I've determined that to her, Zin has been the student she's been the most proud of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow

¥ Yen : 531330122

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
785500/9999999  (785500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 34PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other   Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:35 pm

Reminder Template

Thread Link:
Thread Meaning: This thread serves a purpose of breathing life into the Eastern Sugiura Kingdom. And perhaps on a grander scale setting a connection from that realm or kingdom to the outer realm. As I would like to see them become more involved with this world. Stepping out into the light again as Sugiura's of old did. Coming to the site's aid and doing things. But I want them to make a connection be it poor or good with the Gotei. To see what could come of it and bring about some life into that realm again.

Direction: To lay the building blocks of a relationship between Qiang and Ibiki. But more than that between the Gotei United and the Eastern Sugiura Kingdom. To build truthful and good friends of trusting and counting on one another.

Thread Engagement: Maybe some help unlocking tarots of his down the line. But Qiang would mostly gain the possible alliance of the Gotei from this Thread. Gaining a likely friend in Ibiki and other members of the Gotei.

Future Notes: Events between the two groups could come and the Sguira could step in the help and train with the Shinigami. To build better relationships between the two cultures. While they have been seldom involved from the other Kingdoms. This is the first time that the Eastern Kingdom has reached out to the outside of its borders with Qiang standing at the front.

Extra Notes: [Anything else you wanna add? Plot stuff? Character info? Anything that might interest me?]

[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4