Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:24 pm
The tier question was actually more about the general feats a 2-tier could accomplish, generally speaking. I get that characters are unique, so what makes them 2-tier differs, but I wanted to know the extent to which their feats can be accomplished, such as how much impact they can make to the wold around them, how much damage and havoc they could potentially wreak. This is more or less a question on the potency of one's powers that land them within a 2-tier range.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:27 pm
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 Tumblr_myjtxbdJCr1r0i6oro4_250_zps607225ee

Okay just dropping this here because I feel like it'd be better to let you know in this thread as opposed to dropping it in xat as xat can get chaotic and shit can get lost easily. Plus, this way, it's actually somewhere concretely, and I won't have to rely on heresay and screenshots.

With that said, the aspiring Trecera Espada is finally done. So if you could get around to checking her, Frosty, I'd really appreciate it. Whenever you have the time and energy, of course. I'd hate to rush you, since I know you get really busy and such.

App link can be found here

The reason I'm asking you specifically is because you were the one who challenged me to bring the app game with this, and I would like to know what you think of it since I feel like I really went all-out for this application.

Also, side note

The question I asked you in PM is in relation to a character idea for future plot that I would like to discuss with you. ^^

Edit:

Also, there's about 8mill worth of stuff in pending for purchase in Cybermind here whenever you can get to it~

And finally;

The graphic requests that I put in here. I would like to discuss the possibility of actually compensating you (with real money) for making those

Alright, I'm done. Carry on >_>

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:58 pm

«CLEARING OUT THESE QUESTIONS»

Well, if you are wondering about the potency of a 2-tier, why don't you just read the tier thread? That seems easier to me and I am going to defer you to that. If there is still a question or concern about it, then ask the question again here as that doesn't make sense to me: https://www.platinumhearts.net/rules-f1/power-tier-important-t13.htm

As for Pockeh? We got a bulk of our stuff done through xat/PM's. Especially since I checked his Espada already and it was a good app. With 'dat Cybermind purchase? I am going get to that after this post and get to werk transferring 'dat yen. Lastly, we already established the graphic request and I am going to be doing them sometime this week or the next.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 WVMWLOu
Sasuke Ryotai
Sasuke Ryotai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:23 pm
Okay, so. I've got this Ziamichi, just created, just approved. But I've been able to come up with NO reason why she would know about the Yayjuu to begin with, but I do want her to end up joining them. Just because she's very much a team player, and is more than willing to help anyone that wants it. It's up to you if you want her to meet Shadin himself, or for someone lower down to pick her up. But I figured I'd start with you.

And there's no rush, I realize you're busy with staff stuff and your own projects. Just dropping this here so that I could let you know I'd like to plot. She's going to have a LOT of questions to boot.

Also, If you need anything for my graphics request, just let me know. I don't know how you do that little music track thing halfway down, but yeah. Those are NEAT.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:50 am
Let's Knock This Out Of The Way

'kk, this should have been taken care of by the character in question joining this thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12317-an-outsider

And yeah, thanks for considering that I may be real busy. People tend to not realize that I've got a lot on my plate, so sometimes I just need to give myself a bit of space. x.x

As far as graphic request go? I may knock a few out, but Pockeh has top priority on my templates at the moment due to the fact he paid my paypal. But, when I get to yours, I will let you know how to change the music bar.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:51 pm
frost, i have a permission wise question for you. Ninsun, is the child of inami/gilgamesh and was made ontop of the base energy of a 0-3. which was sacrificed to become the substance which would create this child. Given also the fact.. Inami herself nearly drained her reserves in pumping energy into the child, and as well as Ninsun possessing [as me and jj discussed] energy reserves from gilgamesh himself. So given these facts, would it be plausible for her to as jj and me.. discussed earlier.. "demi-god like" levels of energy, on the catch that it would only show when pressured meaning that the energy would be there, but unable to be so to speak "Expended" or used normally unless she was in moments of great.. anger, stress, or some "Severe " sort of psychological trauma, and in those situations it would manifest depending on the severity of how stressed she was. Kind of like how gilgamesh himself is a 0-2++ however he can only retain the energy of a 0-2++ in a "burst" state meaning for a limited number of turns. Only instead of it being turned based, it'd depend on how much pressure the character would be in? if you have any like.. clarifying questions that would "solidify" your answer, just pc me or ask me in xat, as i have pretty much thought this out.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 LzZCuy7
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:35 pm
Let's Knock This Out Of The Way

So more or less you are asking her to have a reserve of energy? That is what I gathered from reading everything you have given me. For the most part, I'd recommend staff give her a lower tier for her base form. Then, when it comes to this whole 0-3 business, she is going to have to grow into it. JJ will have to be the one to clear out when and where this character can use her 0-3 tier. This is a fresh off the boat character and even Neoveta needed a learning curve of four years even with the resources helping her; I expect much of the same with this character.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:41 pm
As a side note -

That level of pressure would have to be mind, body, and soul simultaneously. Also Shizou if you remember we discussed how the point of this system was that like how Gilgamesh started powerless, the point of the system was to be that her power was generally very small starting out.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:03 pm
@ Frost. her reserves are not actually "in use" so yes these kinds of things would be only in times of stress or anger which is going to tbh very hard to cause for the character. Also yes there is going to be a "learning curve" implemented based on her "Legends " concept so to speak. So her lower tier as what i was thinking would be reflective on her "powered tier" I.E if she was actually a 0-2 then in her "unpressured" state she would be around the 2-2 range. As its "potential power"

@ JJ, she is IC Speaking, or canonly the biproduct of a 0-3 base, who was a very "physically" strong and distinct being, while also housing gilgamesh's traits which are more then factored in, as she has to undergo "learning" and mental, soul based, and character plot growth to learn more about her "Golden Principles" as while gilgamesh himself is a character possessing many weapons, he didn't start that way, which is why Ninsun herself only started out with 5 principles, which do basic things.

So regarding gilgamesh's side, the factors on her need for growth and progression to fully blossom are there, however reflecting the fact inami herself is also a genetic and energy tracable parent to the child too, her powers reflect what she is potentially able to do, I.E while her spiritual energy or energy is low, like with what me and you discussed about "Companionship of the divine mist" it is reflective in its own potency based on her actual tier, as it is a means to defending her. However outside the two she's gained from both inami and gilgamesh? attacks coming from her in an unpressured state would reflect essentially the tier that she's at, then in times of stress? it would reflect the tier she actually is.

Anyways, sorry for the word wall guys, just felt you two made honest points, and i wanted to let ya both know atm how i was factoring in these kinds of things into the situation. anyways, if ya have questions pc me or pm meh, thanks @ frost we will discuss things further

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 LzZCuy7
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 BtXe12b
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:33 pm
Alright I'm gonna step in here with a quote from skype that fits this really well.
Ahem.
[3:23:11 PM] [Pockeh]: >MAKE THE CHARACTER THE WAY YOU AND JJ PLANNED TO AND IF SHIT GETS APPROVED OR DENIED IT GETS APPROVED OR DENIED
[3:23:21 PM] [Pockeh]: >LEAVE FROST ALONE HE'S GONNA MELT DOWN AND EAT YOU

From staff skype.

For the record, I'm not the only one with this opinion. You need to let the character stand on their own merit, and stop looking for excuses to get special permissions for everything. If you want a character to get somewhere, make them, accept where they are, and then get them where you want them through hard work and roleplay. We're all getting really sick and tired of having to go through this process with you with every new character you make. LEARN from your mistakes and shortcomings, man. Don't just apologize and then repeat the whole scenario. Just confer with JJ about his end of it with Gil, abide by the compromises, make the character, and whatever happens happens. And as far as staff is concerned, this is the END of this discussion.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread