Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Sun 03 Aug 2014, 1:34 pm
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 ABZhuwJ

Follow-up question, since no-one could simply say yes or no to me in the Xat. Does a level up in tier (e.g. 3-#tier to 2-#tier ) automatically allow for a boost in the Skill Sheets? (e.g. automatically be able to upgrade a skill to advanced) Or is it that you have to manually upgrade those?

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Sun 03 Aug 2014, 1:46 pm

「CHECKING THIS SHIT OUT」
For the most part, you can apply to upgrade your skills if you jump from 3-1 to 2-5. Just follow the standards that are listed for your tier such as this: "Tier 2: Normally 2 Tier is allowed 1 Advanced with two Adept's. It will not be uncommon, however, to see a few 2 tiers here or there with two advanced in one section depending on the circumstance." So if you are putting in an upgrade app, I'd go ahead and place that in it.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 WVMWLOu
Nirx
Nirx
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue55/100[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Tiers:

Sun 03 Aug 2014, 5:28 pm
Can I give the NPC I'm gonna make for Aluk'suul a shikai?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun 03 Aug 2014, 5:30 pm

「CHECKING THIS SHIT OUT」
They work like any other application on the site: the staff member reviewing it will determine whether or not they'll end up making the person have shikai or not. So you'll just have to see what they determine.

Nirx
Nirx
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue55/100[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Tiers:

Sun 03 Aug 2014, 5:32 pm
The NPC app says I need Admin permission for anything more than basic powers for the race in question
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun 03 Aug 2014, 5:45 pm

「CHECKING THIS SHIT OUT」
The template is fairly outdated, so maybe that is on me. However, I'll update it and just make it say that it will be up to the person reviewing it to determine what sort of release it has.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Mon 04 Aug 2014, 12:26 am
Some pretty standard questions up in here. First of all, something about hollows: at what tier does a Gillian usually stand? I think I might've seen something on it before, like it was around 3-tier or something, but I don't completely recall. Same question for Vasto Lorde and Adjuchas: what are their usual levels of power in terms of tier.

Follow-up question that I just wanted to get out of the way, so I'll know when the time comes. Concerning my character Kururai--would something along the lines of distorting borders or 'definites' of some sort of concept or exist be fine? To be more specific, I was thinking that later down the road, Kururai could perhaps do a full-merge with his current human body, as currently at most he's only fused with the human soul that occupies the body, thus simply staying in it. However, that's pretty much as far as it goes; he's a foreign force that has pretty much tricked the body into thinking he belongs. Somewhere down the road, something may happen where he starts to get rejected by the body (for plot's sake), so I was wondering if, considering he has obtained complete control over the Nether--an entire dimension--he could bend the laws of the dimension to force a merge between his soul and the human body. This would go for bending the laws in general, not just solely for that merge; naturally, this wouldn't happen until he got a lot stronger and had a better understanding and yadda yadda yadda, but still--would that be viable?

Okay, another question, just to get everything out at once. After using the rewards I get from the Mini-Burst challenge, I'm planning on boosting Kururai up to 2-5. IF that's a tier in which a Gillian or Adjuchas or whatever could be, I'd want to make a thread in which this transformation happens. As such, I wanted to know if it was appropriate that he would gain new abilities with the new form and boost in power. Furthermore, I wanted to know what was the extent of tier 2-5 in your opinion. In my staff sign-up application, you quoted "I don't really think she's... got a good grasp of the site to be checking apps and such." Killing two birds with one stone, I'd hopefully gain a better understanding of what the levels of power a tier indicates as well be one step closer to adequate for a staff-position.

I'll definitely be using this thread far more often, so expect plenty of questions from/in it; that's it for now though. 'Til then.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Fri 08 Aug 2014, 11:36 am
Demonica need's some more inter-shadowfall player interaction, i was wondering if the red and black kings could possibly get to meet face to face, and see what happens from there.

This is something i've been wanting to do for awhile, and i am not the best about, these thread thingies.. @ communication thread things. But, i'd really like to do this.. so here i am~

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 LzZCuy7
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 BtXe12b
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue18015/999999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

Fri 08 Aug 2014, 1:09 pm
-It could be like Mana is actually her mother. While her mother before is actually 1 half and her father is another half of a whole being that can reproduce with itself only once. (Hence her brother).

-Her "father" also has the ability to duplicate/split other beings just as long as that being has parts of it's DNA. It also can summon the weaker half of a being to itself. However, the cost of it is that the split/duplicate halves of a being can not share everything one half gets pieces the other doesn't. In Nanaya's case one half loses a lot of memory, pieces of her mind, sense of time but having pieces of her persona still left over (cheeriness, energetic) while the other half still has memory, sanity and the other parts of the girl's persona (3rd person speaking, likes to play). While both still have the same appearance.

-However the cost of Nanaya's "father" duplicating/splitting other beings results in it being split and losing pieces of itself. Such as not remembering that it was 1 not 2 separate beings, both parts not having the same appearance and having its powers reduced along with lifespan. Eventually both parts losing it's sanity resulting in one of the parts always having an attachment to either it's offspring or a being with large amounts of it's DNA, the being's sanity loses even more until one part kills the other and then the surviving part killing itself.
It doesn't end there, soon the sanity issue gets spread to any offspring it reproduced by itself that's still surviving, that offspring will later get an attachment to any being that had the parent's large amounts of DNA. If the offspring it reproduced by itself gets killed any beings that retain a large amount of it's DNA that's still split ends up being put back together again.

All of this would explain the vagueness of Nanaya's history plus give her an attachment to the Ashtavon family. Plus fill in holes.

Question! Is this history okay, like I can put it in my application? A yes or no will be fine~
As for the Doll embodiment thank you so much for the idea but I don't really like it.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat 09 Aug 2014, 12:06 pm

«CLEARING OUT THESE QUESTIONS»

Alright, I am going to deal with these inquiries from simplest to hardest. So I'll start out with the little post that Shizuo left in here so we can get this ball rolling.

With Demonica? I don't see the harm in starting a thread between her and Rose. However, due to my current thread volume, you are going to have to start it. I will join when I am ready to do so and we will move on from there.

As for Wine's history request? I foresee any complications with that request. Therefore, I am going to go ahead and allow you to go forth the idea. And don't feel bad about the doll embodiment -- I may save it for one of my own yet. =P

Now...let's get this clusterfuck on with @ S_E's

To my knowledge, we do not have a set tier for any of those hollow's that you listed on your first tier. However, Vasto's are usually at least in the one tier range from my experiance with them. I'd also wagers that Gillian's are usually started off at 3 tier and Adjuchas would most likely be 2 tier.

And moving on to the second, that one seems like a clusterfuck. So to sum things up with that loaded second question: you are basically asking if you can have him fuse with his Ziamichi and obtain the power to have that dimension influence our world in order to induce reality bending? That is the jist of what I felt from your post. If so, we do allow reality bending and that would be later down the line for him.

Lastly, in general, whenever you have a tier upgrade you can be eligable for power upgrades. However, you'll need to state that in the power upgrade app when you are doing. I don't have a problem with you role playing that whole scene out either. Just make sure staff is aware whenever he reaches 2-5. And I'm not sure what you mean by "the extent of a two tier" because I'm not sure what you are aiming for. Are you talking about how complex their powers are? How many abilities they can have? Transformations? Limits? It all varies from character to character for the most part and we take things on a case by case bases.

So with that said, I think I've addressed most of the questions here. x.x

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum