Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS]

+21
Shizuo
Portaliya
zetsurin
Henrex
Teitoku
CPKallday
Chao
Gin
Pockeh
MorpheusDavol
Kakeru
M A G I
lionus
Hayuko
Cookies
Dr.Hiro
Majestic Moose
Dexterity
Ravana
Blade
THEFROST
25 posters
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS]

Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:31 pm
My Legacy Claim

★ Character Name: Sou Yuuki
★ Character App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11623-sou-yuuki-2414-version-human-0-3
★ Character Faceclaim: Akabane Karma
★ Reason To Be Added: Sou has involved himself in many major plots that affected the overall site:
Australia War Arc
Black World Arc
Black World's revival

And with the Inverse's return after Black World's revival, he is going to be used more often soon.

Akabane Karma - Assassination Classroom - Cookies - Sou Yuuki

Empty, blank space.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue25/100The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS]

Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:06 am
[adm]Frost is good with, so am I. Gotchu fam.[/adm]

The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 5 Sbb1I7e
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:03 pm
My Legacy Claim

★ Character Name: Nozomi
★ Character App Link: Link
★ Character Faceclaim: Shiro
★ Reason To Be Added: The face claim to Nozomi's Saca Dila, which has been integrated into her application. Just thought it should be here with the same justification as the rest of Nozomi's face claims.

Code:
Shiro - Deadman Wonderland - Dexterity - Nozomi

In exchange, the "Tayuya" face claim probably should NOT be a legacy face claim as it's more of a secondary claim in the first place. Whereas Rusalka, 6-Tailed Naruto, and Shiro are the primary appearance of their respective characters (Nozomi, Xaser, and the Saca Dila Nozomi). Also Nozomi is no longer known as "Nozomi Sumashuu"

The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 5 Qx494h
Anonymous

Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:53 pm
My Legacy Claim

★ Character Name: Tsubasa Unabara
★ Character App Link:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9920-tsubasa-unabara-approved-0-2-0-2#62847
★ Character Faceclaim: Chikage Kazama
★ Reason To Be Added: Tsubasa has been on site for four years and was a beacon to the Shinigami way of life. The way they were and things that would never change or become different in that regard. He lead them and built the platform that they would become.

Chikage Kazama - Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan - Forsaken Crow- Tsubasa Unabara
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:44 am
My Legacy Claim

★ Character Name: Hakai Chikara
★ Character App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12642-the-wandering-nomad-hakai-chikara-0-2
★ Character Faceclaim: Gajeel Redfox - Fairy Tail
★ Reason To Be Added: Long standing legacy under that face claim, he's also still used for Hakai inner hollow. More or less Hakai can still shift back into what he was, alongside his Gajeel faceclaim.

Gajeel Redfox - Fairy Tail - Teitoku - Hakai Chikara

The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 5 Ap8OoJO

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:46 am
[mod]Approving all of these.[/mod]
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:14 pm
My Legacy Claim

★ Character Name:suzu hebi
★ Character App Link:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13190p20-suzu-hebi-approved-0-2-2-4-3-4-4-2-5-1
★ Character Faceclaim: iri flina/ luna flina
★ Reason To Be Added: readding my missing clames

iri flina - SwordGirls - zetsurin - suzu-zumizimu / hebi

Legendary CLAIMING A FACE
luna flina - SwordGirls - zetsurin - suzu-zumizimu /hebi
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/100The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:03 pm
My Legacy Claim

★ Character Name:Poliro Tensol
★ Character App Link:t10877-poliro-rebooted-2014-the-flame-reaper-approved-0-3 (This shits getting updated in the future, its quite dead atm)
★ Character Faceclaim: Hei from Darker than Black
★ Reason To Be Added: I've been RPing as this guy for 5-6 years. I have an intention of returning in the near future and I don't think many people who remember Poliro would feel it right to see another character use Hei as a FC. He's a legacy character who a lot of people know and was quite high profile in his day.

Hei - Darker Than Black - NeoGenerator (Portal) - Poliro Tensol

Last edited by NeoGenerator on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:05 pm
[adm]Yes, Pol's app is quite dead. Approving both Zet, and Portal. Will be adding shortly![/adm]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:35 am
My Legacy Claim

★ Character Name: Henrex Astillon
★ Character App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17835-henrex-astillon-the-living-tempest-revamp-semi-approved-0-3
★ Character Faceclaim: Sasuke Uchiha
★ Reason To Be Added: Being on the cusp of two and a half years, along with the events and journeys that Henrex has been through on the site, I feel that he should be a bit more solidified on site. Being a part of...

- Guild of Heroes Mission(s)
- Operation Moon Massacre
- Operation Blow The Fucker Up
- Black World's Revival
- Black World Revival Aftermath
- Greece Tournament
- Royal Massacre (Gotei Mission)
- Gotei's Attack on the Monsuta

Henrex has been firmly established on site, even since his creation and has more than enough to back that up in my eyes. While he has gone through a couple of Face-Claim changes, his current claim as Sasuke Uchiha has been the longest lasting and most fitting. Thus, I feel that PH's Ninja Hybrid should have a place among Legacy Claims.

Code:
Sasuke Uchiha - Naruto - Henrex - Henrex Astillon
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum