Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside]

+7
Kakeru
Mujin
Pockeh
Andrew Takahashi
Yvhv
Betwix: The Moon Princess
THEFROST
11 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] Empty Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside]

Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:22 am

ACTIVITY CHECK PRIZE CLAIM

Okay, I'm going to make this extremely simple. To do an activity check? All you need to do is follow the template below, copy it and then post it in the thread. However, after the changes we've done to the activity check, it is simply voluntary.

Additionally, this will be over one week from this threads creation date. So get 'em while they are hot.

PRIZES FOR ACTIVITY CHECK

» RP Post: If you wish to add RP post into your activity check post, you will receive 1,500 points for each post you made during September.

» Character Creation: You'll also receive 2,000,000 yen for finished characters and another 1,500 awesome points for characters finished within the month.

» Activity Check Post: For the activity check post itself you will receive 1,000 awesome points.

» Yen: You'll receive 1,000,000 yen for posting in this thread as well. You'll also receive an extra 1,000,000 for every RP post you made.

HOW DO WE CLAIM OUR PRIZES?
» That's fairly simple. All you have to do is gather up your post that were made over the month, or just post in the thread if you don't want to be bothered with that. Then I'll review it, or another admin, and we will approve or deny it.

THE TEMPLATE TO ENTER!

Character: (State the name of your character. If you have a link, that will be GREATLY preferred. If not, we'll just search it.)
Last Thread: (Please link us to the last thread you've posted in character or state the name of the thread.)
Activity: (How active do you think you are? Please tell us if anything is going on if you can.)

Code:
[b]Character: [/b](State the name of your character. If you have a link, that will be GREATLY preferred. If not, we'll just search it.)
[b]Last Thread:[/b] (Please link us to the last thread you've posted in character or state the name of the thread.)
[b]Activity:[/b] (How active do you think you are? Please tell us if anything is going on if you can.)

Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] WVMWLOu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] Empty Re: Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside]

Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:26 am
Character: Kaguyami Iramasha
Last Thread: N/A
Activity: I'll be getting back into things on the site over the coming week. My activity should be increasing.

Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] 2edm7ps

'Thou envious of my fine wine and goods?
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] Left_bar_bleue0/9999Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
Tiers:

Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] Empty Re: Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside]

Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:30 am
Character: Ascenia Neya

Last Thread: What is family A Wolf In the WIld
Activity: i guess im lioke semi always here kinda. i work 10pm to 7am shifts at a walmart 5 days a week. most of my activity is during the daytime and during the 1 hour lunchbreaks i get. my posting is kinda slow right now thiough as im looking for more threads and ways to build my characters into what i think they should be.

Last edited by Yvhv on Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:33 am

«EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME M8»

'kk, everything looks good with your request. I'll go ahead and give you 1,000 awesome points and 1,000,000 yen after this post is up.

As for Yvhv? I'll be giving you 1,000 awesome points and 1,000,000 yen for your sign-up. I'll also add in 1,500 awesome points for the post and another 1,000,000 yen for the RP post. You should list the RP post, because I'm not going through and checking it manually. Additionally, you'll also receive 4,000,000 yen and 3,000 awesome points for your character creation.

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:34 am
Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5600-andrew-takahashi-approved-2-1
Last Thread: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12748-voluntary-activity-check-prizes-inside#81188
Activity: Been working on things at home through the DOR, still trying to boost my activity
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:35 am
Character: Nemain and Takaoni are the ones I've actually been active with to a degree.
Last Thread:

I've posted
here
here
here
here
and
here

this month.

Activity:

Apart from having over 300 posts this month and being on every day, I've also finished three characters this month.

Sasha
Kaoru
and
Takaoni

So I think my activity might speak for itself at this point.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Mujin
Mujin
Kido Kid

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] Left_bar_bleue100/100Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:43 am
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:55 am

«EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME M8»

Alright, I am gonna start with Andrew's activity check template. After reviewing it? Everything looks good with your request. I'll go ahead and give you 1,000 awesome points and 1,000,000 yen after this post is up.

As for Pockeh? I am going to go ahead and give you a total of 13,000 Awesome Points for all of the things you have given me in yours. You'll also be receiving 8 million yen after adding up everything that you listed.

With Mujin? You'll be receiving eight million yen as well for everything that you have listed. I'll also be giving you 8,500 awesome points for all that was posted as well. Everyone who has posted should be updated sometime today with their yen and awesome points.

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:35 pm
Characters: Kaito Yuudeshi/Kakeru Leonhardt.
Last Threads:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12107-the-final-piece-of-an-evil-puzzle
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12587-this-is-goodbye-kakeru-kanakusolo

Activity: Comin' back to speed slowly. Obviously I'm an active Staffer though so that'll say something.

Voluntary Activity Check [Prizes Inside] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum