Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

OUTDATED Vanguard

+18
Cookies
Shizuo
Steiner Franz
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
THEFROST
Zane
Dexterity
Zero
Conceited
JWC
Gin
Imakuran
Nix Shraik
Pockeh
Gamedragon
MorpheusDavol
Blade
22 posters
Go down
Zane
Zane
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue56000/40000OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000/40000)
Tiers:

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Empty Re: OUTDATED Vanguard

Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:51 am
~"I Hereby Swear to Defend the Realm."~
    Name: Dellapero Grance
    Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14648-dellapero-grance
    Branch Applying To: ???
    Position Applying For/Do You Wish To Be Unknown?: Unknown #3
    Why Applying: Dellapero has always fought under the ambition of keeping the world in order and protecting as many as he could from the fires of war and chaos. He attempted this on his own as a rogue, but given the power creep in recent years and the vast number of hostile forces overtaking the Earth, has failed to do so on his own. Despite being against joining under an organized army after his experience in multiple wars, he sees the vanguard as the closest thing to an embodiment of his own ideals and conceptions as possible and intends to join them to forge a brighter future. As for the unknown, he has always put his full devotion to the prosperity of mankind and sees the Unknown as the best way for him to keep up his own routine of watching the globe as a roaming power, always being in contact with the head administration if his power were ever needed, and putting his strength and spirit to their utmost use for the vanguard and the realm as a whole.
    Qualifications: He has an exceedingly long history in combat and war for a Human, gaining experience with people and conflict for over eight hundred years. His strength, especially in recent times has been on an ever-present incline and managed to keep him alive through the epicenter of every tide of destruction that has phased the Earth thus far. But most of all is his desire to help humanity and life as a whole to get through this age of war and become a more peaceful utopia without any further chance of such large-scale carnage. His primary weapon also serves as a tool of purity, a contrast to the corrupting nature of many things under the hand of Demon kind that can come in handy in a plethora of problematic situations.
    Other Comments: Another branch could work too I suppose, but I think Unknown would fit him better.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:01 am
    Name: Radioactive
    Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t71-radioactive-approved-0-2?
    Branch Applying To: Initiative
    Position Applying For/Do You Wish To Be Unknown?: Master Of Arms
    Why Applying: I'd see him joining it because of the fact that Priscilla has spoken to him about joining the Vangaurd. And, since family is a huge incentive for him, he would want to follow that and stay close to her. Along with that, following that fight, he pondered what Azure said and he figured it's about time to find him some place where he belongs. So he'll likely join The Initiative to keep close.
    Qualifications: Muscle. Lots of muscle.
    Other Comments: Priscilla and Radioactive will likely function as a unit in this position and it should help bleed in some activity.

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Resident Skeleton

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue33000/10000OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (33000/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:17 am
    Name: Chikara Seigyoki.
    Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11823-chikara-seigyoki-the-fallen-knight-approved-2-5
    Branch Applying To: N/A.
    Position Applying For/Do You Wish To Be Unknown?: Mercenary/Unknown.
    Why Applying: He's seen enough bloodshed in the world. He doesn't want to see another person pass away, and would fight to stop that at any cost. This comes from his own experience with death, a cruel and terrifying fate, until being freed from passing into obscurity by his Guardian Beast. He basically doesn't want to make anybody feel the same way until it's their time.

The benefits are nice, too. Also, preventing the Shadow Fall and organizations like them from getting stronger might make his job easier in the future, so he might as well cast himself in with the only lot that fits his ideals for the time being.
    Qualifications: He has the ability to enhance himself multiple times through the application of his Joushou and (soon to be unlocked) Zenou Form. In these forms, he boasts a much high General Skill than most, and already has above average Will Skills, including an Advanced in Determination. He boasts five Advanced tier skills, despite only being a 2-5 in Power Tier.
    Other Comments: I can swing my sword, sword, I CAN SWING MY SWORD, SWORD!

Last edited by Astrodeath on Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total

JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:08 am
    Name: James William Caldwell
    Link to Application: homeboy Jay-Dub
    Branch Applying To: Dimir
    Position Applying For/Do You Wish To Be Unknown?: Lord of Whispers.
    Why Applying: Already had the position, just needs to be readded, now that I noticed this.
    Qualifications: James has had several leadership roles in the past, and this will probably be his last, since he at least enjoys his work here.
    Other Comments: I don't know if you forgot, or what, but yeah, kinda reserved it like a month ago...

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:52 am
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

First off -- I'm going to approve myself for Radioactive/Priscilla's Master of Arms position. If there is an adjust, Azure can speak with Priscilla. Otherwise, I doubt he is gonna complain about extra muscle.

Second, for Della, it seems that Blade is already aware of your position from what I've seen you say in skype/xat. Therefore, you are approved and I'll add you in.

As for Astrodeath, you should go into more detail with your reason. Who recruited him? Why does he want to serve? etc

And you are getting auto approved since you had the position before @ James.

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 WVMWLOu
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:26 am
    Name: Desmond Hayden
    Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13845-desmond-hayden-accepted-2-4
    Branch Applying To: Initiative
    Position Applying For/Do You Wish To Be Unknown?: The Major
    Why Applying: With The Master of arms active and Hayden having been a focal point in pushing the intiative forward I feel like he would be a good option for this position- it gives him a bit more responsibility and allows him to start grooming himself for higher positions.
    Qualifications: Battled Wolf and survived the encounter, participate in forest rivial, active in the shadowfall war, apart of Kamui special squad, and the one of the only active initiative leader.
    Other Comments:

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 JfH75kA
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 H8Tyk70
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:54 am
[mod]Perseus Nobel - Viz

This character is currently Archived and is being removed from their position within The Combine.[/mod]

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 QYEibkj
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 F2mrTYb
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:16 am
[mod]Xaver Chayton Von Breanainn [Pockeh]

The following character has been removed from their position due to inactivity.[/mod]

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 QYEibkj
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 F2mrTYb
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:55 am
    Name: Lycoris
    Link to Application: www.platinumhearts.net/t14538-lahy-ker-is-approved-3-4
    Branch Applying To: Sneaky Sneaky (Dimir)
    Position Applying For/Do You Wish To Be Unknown?: Make me a fucking member.
    Why Applying: JWC said Lycoris would be awesome for it, and she'd join both for shitz and gigs
    Qualifications: All her abilities are aimed for quick assassination
    Other Comments: Sneaky Sneaky

Name: Yuzuki Sumashuu
    Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14526-third-princess-of-the-north-yuzuki-sumashuu-approved-2-5 (She will get an update soon)
    Branch Applying To: Boros Guard
    Position Applying For/Do You Wish To Be Unknown?: Member. She'll first respond to Sugi kingdom
    Why Applying: Yuzuki believe in the protection of every being on earth.
    Qualifications: She's the princess of the Northern Kingdom.. Also she's physically strong
    Other Comments: Buy for tissues.

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Image
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40300/10000OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:59 am
    Name: Steiner "Stein" Franz
    Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14971-steiner-franz-approved-5-1
    Branch Applying To: The Boros Guard
    Position Applying For/Do You Wish To Be Unknown?: Member
    Why Applying: Steiner believes strongly in the righteousness of people and the need to protect others. It was only a matter of time till he built up the confidence to actually request a position within their ranks. Choosing the The Boros Guard to protect his new home and help the people within its' confines.
    Qualifications: Well, he is a swordsman with a strong ziamichi spirit. He has been trained by Cirno, has trained with the Arrancar Murai, and has fought against Landen, a strong Vizard. So...I think he is qualified for at least member status?
    Other Comments: Was talked into joining and was thinking really hard on which org would be the best fit for Steiner, The Boros Guard struck me as a good option.

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 OlBPPj4
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 VewULRr
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 4 AQodtc6
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum