Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread

+11
Horus Sariel
Cookies
MorpheusDavol
Gamedragon
Kade
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
JWC
Imakuran
Zane
Blade
THEFROST
15 posters
Go down
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread

Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:29 am
Alright, after reading the threads and getting a bit of a second opinion, I can approve this form under a few set conditions:

One: It'll be highly unstable, as Blade had said earlier, and will most likely harm almost everything around due to the massive burst of power.

Two: It must obviously have all the descriptions and nerfs we talked about earlier.

Three: It will only last for a maximum of three turns.

Four: When the form ends, it's fair to say he'll be pretty pooped. After the entire thread, he will not be able to use it properly and will require specific training threads to begin getting used to the new power in order to fully utilize it.

Those are the four conditions, not too bad, right? Thanks for being cooperative and working with us, enjoy the form and good luck in the thread!

Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 QYEibkj
Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 F2mrTYb
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread

Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:21 pm
Name: Ash Iramasha
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14432-ash-iramasha
Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14440-sphere-of-strife-enter-the-realm-of-war-and-causality-akureyri-iceland-conflict-mission-event-thread?highlight=sphere+of+strife
Prizes: Tier boost and skill upgrade.
Half initial yen reward due to battle being a draw.
Upgrade: Tier boost to 3-3 if possible and upgrading DE Barrier from adept to advanced.
Reason: This has been Ash's first major fight with a particularly strong enemy. In this thread she was actually pushed to the brink of her mental limits and physical capabilities. The reasoning for the DE Barrier upgrade was that even if it's effects were reduced, it did help lessen most of the damage she took and is the main reason as to why she's alive right now and not currently in the DEAD section of applications. If you want a bigger thing written for the reason, just tell me, I wasn't in a very high mood when I remembered to make this prize claim. If it's thought that she deserves some other upgrade or none at all, that's totally fine with me.
Character Notes: Rip Saiko and Ash ;~;
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:33 pm
REVIEWING

Everything looks pretty solid to me. I'll go ahead and approve it for you. You can now make a power upgrade thread and all you'll have to do is link this post and I'll auto-approve it.

Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:53 pm
Hate to break it to you Kade, but that isnt how the timeline works in the war. Time hasnt dragged on that long, the beginning and end of the war are definite and your time stamps are incorrect, so I wouldn't be saying so and so has gone this long or anything associated with time. On the note of 0-1, I don't believe you've earned it atm and as it stands, I'm half a decision. I'm sure Frost will give his two cents soon enough.

Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 FXpoQxJ
Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:06 pm

Name: Desmond Hayden
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13845-desmond-hayden-accepted-1-5base-1-4-released-1-3mask-hollow-tier-1-1
Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14440-sphere-of-strife-enter-the-realm-of-war-and-causality-akureyri-iceland-conflict-mission-event-thread
Prizes: I just want money
Upgrade: Pft I did that already; Can I start working on his bankai tho?
Reason: That was a intense fight thread mane, Hayden put in work and i believe it was pretty much a tie
Character Notes: N/A

Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 JfH75kA
Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 H8Tyk70
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:17 pm
I'll approve your shiet, Morph.
I'll have someone process that yen for ya'.
Whatever upgrade you want to do, just make a power upgrade thread and link it here.

Empty, blank space.
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:21 am

Name: Masakaki
App Link: In the sig.
Thread Link: Thread
Prizes: Yen, AP, and whatever else may be deemed appropriate.
Upgrade: Tier, or skill if deemed appropriate. More or less leaving this in the hands of whomever checks it.
Reason: Despite facing a stronger foe Masakaki was able to come out on top, though not without the assistance of Neoveta boosting Shadow Fall and related forces. Masakaki was forced to push some of his abilities too, and beyond their limits due to the fact that his core abilities were essentially useless against Videl.
Character Notes:
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:09 pm
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12844-blackheart-gremory-the-davana-of-bare-hand-combat-approved-0-4?highlight=blackheart
Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15029-enter-the-mountain-city-of-iceland-iceland-conflict-event-thread?highlight=mountain
Prizes: What ever prizes come with succesfully taking over the city
Upgrade: I would like a tier bump to 0-3 or 0-3+
Reason: The reason for the tier upgrade is Blackheart fought on par with a 0-2 and not only that, beat him without sustaining lethal wounds which is essentially pulling off a hat-trick as zaine pulled out some fairly heavy hitting moves, not to mention the scale of the attacks turned the city into a sizzling cauldron of magma.

Character Notes: I hope more events like this appear in the future.

Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 LzZCuy7
Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 BtXe12b
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:22 pm
[mod]Alright, for Shiz's prize claim, I'll be approving the Tier upgrade since he asked me to check and see if his character was good with it. With the fact that in his thread, he managed to beat a 0-2 and keep up to pace with them, I think it at least deserves the + on the 0-3. If there is another staff member that disagrees, then I will revoke my approval since this is pretty big once you reach the 0 tiers. As for the yen... I am unable to add that to your account, you will need Frost for that. I am sorry.[/mod]

Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 QYEibkj
Iceland Conflict Event Prize Thread  - Page 3 F2mrTYb
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum