Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's Inside? [Hero Quest] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue54500/99999What's Inside? [Hero Quest] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (54500/99999)
Tiers:

What's Inside? [Hero Quest] - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Inside? [Hero Quest]

Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:49 pm
Kuhn had used everything he had against Cirno and in the end done very little against her. He knew that he had limits. He had fought strong creatures before, foes that had taken everything he had to defeat them and others still that had only gone down because he had help. Even with all those victories in the past he knew that he had never even begun to see the strongest of them. He had never come up against someone like cirno who seemed to outclass him in every way. Somebody who no matter how hard he pushed himself he couldn't touch. He could accept that he wasn't strong enough that didn't really bother him very much because he knew that he could get stronger. He knew that there was potential in him to grow. He had come here knowing that he would have to improve to take on the behemoths of this world. He just hadn't realized how far he had to go until the moment Cirno appeared behind him paralyzing his body.

As he felt that sharp shock of energy, felt his body freeze in place he knew this match was officially over. Of course he was sure that it was gonna be over soon anyway but still to realize that he had lost officially was hard to deal with. He had given it everything. As bad as it felt to lose he also felt a kind of surge within him. He wasn't sure exactly what was happening but he was sure it was cirno doing it. After all her objective wasn't ever to hurt Kuhn she had wanted him to push himself and grow stronger and he wasn't surprised an angel would be able to something for him toward this end. He listened to her words telling him to become faster. He knew the logic behind that idea. He already had a way to improve the strength of his attacks at will so working on his speed was probably the best idea.

That being said Kuhn also had a few ideas of his own from this fight. Certainly speed would be a great help and he would focus on that but he also knew his defenses could use some improvement as well. If he could build his speed to dodge most attacks that would be great but make it so that the few attacks that would hit him did very little damage would make him difficult to take down. That would of course be on the back burner but an idea burned in his head about how to go about that objective. He figured he could probably master in his spare time. He used his propagation to improve his attacks and he was sure he could learn to redirect that to improve his defenses similar to how blut vene used energy he pulled from around him. He wasn't entirely sure how to go about that but he would figure it out.

Kuhn felt his strength starting to return to him as Cirno started to help fix him from this tough battle. He was surprised at how quickly he was recovering even with the angels help. He stood up looking at her. "I know why you pushed me. I know that I need to improve and I have a long way to go. That's why I am here isn't it. In order to protect people I need to become better. I never for a moment thought that would be easy to achieve. I knew it would be a difficult task." he would say quite serious but a smile quickly returned to his face. "At least I have a beautiful angel such as yourself to help me out." It was starting to feel as if the fight hadn't even happened as Cirno kept restoring him. He felt that he had already improved a bit and knew there was likely more to come. "So whats next?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's Inside? [Hero Quest] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999What's Inside? [Hero Quest] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:50 pm
[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE FRIGID HEROINE'S POST

Artist: Toby Fox - Song: Sans Songs - Word Count: N/A

Yes, yes. The world was right and the boy was beginning to adapt, grow and become stronger thanks to the fierce training that The Angel Of The Ice was starting to engage the boy in. She could feel his spirit, body and all that good stuff becoming more powerful as time passed on. However, there was something which put a damper on all that. Or, rather, a certain bit of words which were spoken out of the male's mouth:

"At least I have a beautiful angel such as yourself to help me out."

WAHHHHHHHH!

WHY!?

WHY THAT!?

"I'm...beautiful? Uhhh...."

As soon as the male uttered those words out, the face of The Angel Of The Ice soon turned a bright shade of cherry red. If there was one thing that triggered Cirno, it was the fact that she never quite knew how to handle the opposite sexes compliments to her body. If it was the same sex? Yeah, The Celestial felt pretty comfortable and familiar dealing with intimate comments like from her own gender since it was more natural for her to understand. But with males? Oh no, no, no, no, no, no! She didn't understand! She didn't want to understand! And she didn't want to be in this situation!

Hence, she would not have any of these shenanigans! The Angel Of The Ice quickly showed another burst of holy energy into the male's body in order to continue to progress and speed along his recovery. From there, she made up her mind that it was time for the boy to rest and to give her self a little bit of space to calm down. Thus, she would begin to have a quick cough nervously come out of her mouth before her flustered, high-pitch voice started to speak:

"Ok, ok, ok, ok, OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I believe that is, erm, enough training for today. Y-yes, I believe you should relax, soak up the energy on the island and meditate. Increase your will, expand your mind and tomorrow I promise you will wake up stronger than you are today. For now, though, uhhhhh, just rest in my guest house back on the top of that snowy moutain over there. Maybe join my Hero Guild? Yeeeeah, I'm pretty sure there are a lot of other heroes on the island that can help you with that. Maybe we can talk later? I don't know, but just rest, rest, rest! And tomorrow...uhh....I'll unlock your Heroic Item. How does that sound?"

Smooth. Smooth as ice cream.

The voice of The Angel seemed to ramble on, on and on! However, she touched up on important points, made sure to mention The Guild of Heroes and even gave the boy a place to stay and something to look forward to. It was good, right? Right. Right -- it had to be right! AH!

So, as she contiuned her mysterious coughing fit, The Angel Of The Ice would pat the boy on the head and begin to walk away with a weird case of the shakes -- at least before she remembered she could fly and starting taking off towards her summit.

"Remember: rest, rest, rest~! If you....uh...need me, just come to the moutain! Byeeeeeee~!"

Rush, rush, rush! She needed to get home and soothe herself. This -- was an awkward moment!

Template By:
[THEFROST]

What's Inside? [Hero Quest] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's Inside? [Hero Quest] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999What's Inside? [Hero Quest] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:53 pm
What's Inside? [Hero Quest] - Page 2 130736658552811

We will continue this in a new thread soon once you get your post up.
So happy posting

What's Inside? [Hero Quest] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's Inside? [Hero Quest] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue54500/99999What's Inside? [Hero Quest] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (54500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:57 am
Kuhn watched as the ice angel went from a cool and collected teacher to a flustered and nervous woman. He smiled at himself listening to her stammer and go on. He had clearly touched some kind of nerve but she wasn't sure exactly why she had reacted like that. Was she inexperienced and didn't know how to deal with his flirting? Was she seeing somebody and that made her nervous that he would say something like that? Was she simply not into guys and wasn't sure how to let him down? There was something about her not wanting him to hit on her. Of course hitting on woman was one of his favorite pastimes though it usually didn't go farther then a date. Of course it would probably best to leave her alone on this subject since he was sure that at this point she could easily kill him if he pushed her to far. He would have to try and control his urge to hit on her when they were training together in the future.

Even flustered and stammering her advice did sound proper enough. She would go find the guest house she spoke of and found a room he could use. He then would rest and relax and think. In this free relaxing time he would begin his own form of training. He created his propagation energy. He wasn't afraid of anything bad happening with the added energy in the room since if it wasn't used it would disappear quickly enough. He didn't try and put the energy into an attack. He didn't simply fuel his blut vene with this energy but tried to use that idea to put on an additional layer with it. It felt like he was trying to stuff energy in a full channel but he could put it on his attacks making them stronger he was sure he could do something like that here. It clearly wouldn't be an overnight achievement but he would figure it out.

He left the things he didn't need right now in his room and went out to explore the place a bit more. He wondered around for a while looking at everything before he decided to find the hero guild place mentioned earlier. He knew that he wasn't the only person that had come here and Cirno couldn't be training all of them at once which meant others would be around as well. Cirno was good but others here could probably help him train as well or just hang out with and bounce some ideas off of. Of course she didn't say exactly where the guild was supposed to be maybe it was in the guest house or something. He wandered around looking for somebody to help him and if he didn't find it he would go back to the guest house to rest up until later.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum