Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Ambitions of the Bold (V/Elyss)
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 3:35 pm by Sumdumguy

»  Blood Of The Lonely [Algos/Vanyel]
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 2:43 pm by Henrex

» Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono]
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 2:25 pm by Rawk

» Sinful Amends [Inami/Algos]
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 1:46 pm by THEFROST

» Kaneda Fujiwara [FINISHED]
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 11:30 am by Mirja Eeola

» Demonic Reflections [Ari/Algos]
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 9:02 am by THEFROST

» Beauty and The Bitch (Helle/Mimi)
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 9:00 am by Mozy

» The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 7:13 am by MWD

» Searching for the Lost Astillon (Private: Arianda/Kitarune)
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 4:15 pm by darkfunnel

» Summer Haze [Demonica, Ulv]
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 1:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 I_vote_lcapGotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 I_voting_barGotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 I_vote_lcapGotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 I_voting_barGotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2762 registered users
The newest registered user is Sirakad

Our users have posted a total of 136844 messages in 20462 subjects

Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue16000/999999Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 Empty
Subject Post 201PostSubject: Re: Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]   Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 11:38 pm

@Gamma wrote:
Gotei United Sign up Sheet
Character Name: Makoto Arima
Character App: Link
Gotei Position: Seated Officer of First Division
Reasoning: She's been there a while. She's not the strongest or most developed but her time in the Gotei I think should be a good reason since she's been there for a few years.
Extra: Fuck my Hazard rating.

Character Name: Himiko Shikimura
Character App: Himiko's App
Gotei Position: General Member of Squad Seven.
Reasoning: She likes to get around.
Extra: rip not getting Shikai on approval.

Both approved.
Back to top Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/0Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 Empty
Subject Post 202PostSubject: Re: Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]   Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 12:06 am

Character Name: Elyss Kishimoto

Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20185-elyss-kishimoto-approved-3-1-vizard-hazard-rating-e

Gotei Position: Seventh Division General Member

Reasoning: Well, it happened in thread, so I guess it's meant to be.

Extra: Academy plebs
Back to top Go down
Mikasas
Experienced Member
Mikasas

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/0Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 203PostSubject: Re: Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]   Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 3:20 pm

Character Name: Ikiya Fumitana
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t21027-ikiya-fumitana-the-encyclopedic-approved-5-1-hazard-rank-e
Gotei Position: Stealth Force (general member)
Reasoning: getting training done by kuro and shuten
Extra: do you believe in destiny?

Starter Member
Leviathan

Subject Post 204PostSubject: Re: Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]   Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 2:16 pm

Character Name: Leviathan Shihōin
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17592-leviathan-shihoin-revampapproved-4-3#113653
Gotei Position: Vice President of SDRI or Squad 3 member
Reasoning: From the very beginning of his life, Leviathan had shown interest in the sciences, taking apart things to learn more about them and reading old Shihōin research papers. As Leviathan grew and became the assistant to a senior researcher of the SDRI, his knowledge was completely boosted. He learned of human and spiritual sciences, engineering and much more that inspired him to build his own laboratory under his father’s manor. Leviathan is also constantly looking for new things to experiment on and when he finds something worth his while, will do anything to finish his work on it. All the knowledge that he gains he wants to use for the betterment of the shinigami race and would like to put it to good use as VP of SDRI or a member in general.

Extra: Either is fine, just wanted to test my luck~
Back to top Go down
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 205PostSubject: Re: Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]   Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 2:14 am

Character Name: Gamukira Kurotsuchi
Character App: Link Bitch.
Gotei Position: Captain of the Third Division
Reasoning: She got formal training from Mayuri, was made by a certain candy store owner with Aizen's research notes for the White hollow and overall developed over the course of four hundred years into a captain-tier entity. The squad is also dead so you know?
Extra: Vore fetish??? You bet your ass.

Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 CHARACTER_LISTGotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 GRAPHICS_THREADGotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 TIMELINE_THREAD
Back to top Go down
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue16000/999999Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 206PostSubject: Re: Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]   Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 2:18 am

@Leviathan wrote:
Character Name: Leviathan Shihōin
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17592-leviathan-shihoin-revampapproved-4-3#113653
Gotei Position: Vice President of SDRI or Squad 3 member
Reasoning: From the very beginning of his life, Leviathan had shown interest in the sciences, taking apart things to learn more about them and reading old Shihōin research papers. As Leviathan grew and became the assistant to a senior researcher of the SDRI, his knowledge was completely boosted. He learned of human and spiritual sciences, engineering and much more that inspired him to build his own laboratory under his father’s manor. Leviathan is also constantly looking for new things to experiment on and when he finds something worth his while, will do anything to finish his work on it. All the knowledge that he gains he wants to use for the betterment of the shinigami race and would like to put it to good use as VP of SDRI or a member in general.
Extra: Either is fine, just wanted to test my luck~

Approved for General Member of Squad 3, for Leviathan's own safety.

@Gamma wrote:
Character Name: Gamukira Kurotsuchi
Character App: Link Bitch.
Gotei Position: Captain of the Third Division
Reasoning: She got formal training from Mayuri, was made by a certain candy store owner with Aizen's research notes for the White hollow and overall developed over the course of four hundred years into a captain-tier entity. The squad is also dead so you know?
Extra: Vore fetish??? You bet your ass.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Ame no ko
Experienced Member
Ame no ko

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 207PostSubject: Re: Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]   Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 6:22 am

@Ame no ko wrote:
Character Name: Hanako Yamada
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20834-hanako-yamada-shinigami-5-1#134253
Gotei Position: Combat or Earth Affiliation, General Member
Reasoning: Hanako is fresh from the academy and needs to learn a lot about being a shinigami and has to develop her powers and herself. She's an almost stoic worker with lots of determination and very little private life. A soldier-type that will put a lot of energy in her work.
Her powers are wuite underseveloped yet but I want to go with her in a fighter-like direction.
Extra: I'd like to apply with her for the Kenpachi Foundation also.

I'm afraid I messed this up quite a lot. Mixed up the divisions it seems I'd like to reapply to First Division: Realm Enforcement. Sorry 'bout that.

Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 208PostSubject: Re: Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]   Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 6:53 am

@Ame no ko wrote:
@Ame no ko wrote:
Character Name: Hanako Yamada
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20834-hanako-yamada-shinigami-5-1#134253
Gotei Position: Combat or Earth Affiliation, General Member
Reasoning: Hanako is fresh from the academy and needs to learn a lot about being a shinigami and has to develop her powers and herself. She's an almost stoic worker with lots of determination and very little private life. A soldier-type that will put a lot of energy in her work.
Her powers are wuite underseveloped yet but I want to go with her in a fighter-like direction.
Extra: I'd like to apply with her for the Kenpachi Foundation also.

I'm afraid I messed this up quite a lot. Mixed up the divisions it seems I'd like to reapply to First Division: Realm Enforcement. Sorry 'bout that.

You're approved! Very sorry we didn't notice this sooner!
Back to top Go down
Ame no ko
Experienced Member
Ame no ko

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 209PostSubject: Re: Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]   Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 7:06 am

Don't worry. It was me who forgot to post tag it on discord.

Weez

Subject Post 210PostSubject: Yosuke Shizen 7th division application   Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 4:36 pm

Character Name: Yosuke Shizen
Character App: Link
Gotei Position: 7th Division - General member
Reasoning: He believes this division should provide him with a lot of experience and connections that he'll be able to use as he trains and advances in the Gotei. Plus he thinks his organizational skills will come in handy with all the paperwork that seems to be involved.
Extra: -
Back to top Go down

Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: Organizations-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD