Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 6 Empty Re: To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]

Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:43 pm

To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 6 6EdIfMt

BURY THE DEVIL'S TEARS

Artist: Elsword - Song: Somber Black

No matter what he did, she never seemed to recoil or leave his side -- she continued to treat him with gentleness and love, and even now, part of it still confused him. He felt her head pressing against his back and her tail coiling around his midsection to bring them closer together, and he didn't object. He let her get closer to him, gradually relaxing as he felt her presence get closer to him.

Even with everything that was happening, with the chaos of his past coming back to haunt and torment him, her presence always seemed to be a shining light that helped him come back to reality and think clearly. Every touch from her brought a sense of calm to his heart, from the gentle, brief touch of her tail to his cheek, to the cold feeling of her claws against his jaw and chin to tilt his head up. He remained silent as he pondered her question.

What...did he want?

He hadn't really thought about it because he had never really "wanted" a lot of things throughout his life. He had been mostly content with what he had been given as a child, only for him to feel an unending ache and loneliness after he had run away from home, sneaking out in the night to escape what had become a nightmare for him -- taking with him what little he could before escaping to Japan.

After then...all he had wanted was to have someone to talk to, someone to listen to him -- a friend, something he had found in the yakuza, and now, finding an even stronger feeling in Caly. Even now, he didn't want much.

All he wanted was...

Vanyel's breathing slowly started to pick up its pace, tears welling up in his eyes again as his head tilted down slightly. He wanted to stay with her, to love her, to try his best and be the best person he could be for her -- even if he didn't really know what he was doing half of the time. She made everything seem like it would be alright, she didn't care about who he was or what he had done in the past, she still accepted him with open arms.

His body trembled slightly as he brought his arms up to hold himself.

"I...I want you. I wanna stay with you, Caly. I-I don't know how to say it, you...you make me feel like everything will always be alright. I hate seeing you get hurt, I hate seeing you cry, I...I wanna see you smile and make you smile, even if it's from me being an absolute idiot."

His cheeks flushed a deep crimson as he turned his head to look back up at her.

"You're...like a big light that helps me whenever I'm in a bad mood, or whenever something's wrong. You always...make me feel better, make me feel like I'm worth it even if I'm not."

But, another thought came through his mind, sending chills of fear down his spine. His head lowered again as he trembled, a lump forming in his throat.

"I-I hate when you leave...I'm always scared that you won't come back."

His lip quivered as tears started to drip down his face again, flames briefly spewing from his mouth with each shaky breath before finally shouting at the top of his lungs.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE AGAIN!"

He held his body tightly, his lip continuing to quiver.

"I hated being alone after the clan fell apart! I hated how lonely I was after I ran away from home! I just wanted to feel like I meant something, for once in my stupid fucking life!"

He suddenly brought his arm up, slamming down on the table as he jerked away from Caly's hand, putting his head on his arm, sniffling and trying his hardest to keep himself from crying any more.

"Every time I finally felt like I belonged somewhere, they just abandoned me! I feel like I'm some bad goddamn omen who curses everything I touch!"

Stifling sobs, he buried his face deeper into his arms, his body shaking even more than before as his voice finally lowered.

"Everyone I get close to just ends up leaving..."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 6 Empty Re: To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]

Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:04 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Calypso listened to the man pour his heart out, giving way to all manner of emotional spillings and motions as she let him cry, and spill his guts. She could taste it, his fear, his abandonment, his craving for attention and closeness... The sensation of such raw emotions almost made her cry with him, but she tempered her emphatic abilities, closing her eyes as she took a gentle breath to still herself - For Vanyel.. For Vanyel...

This behavior only lead to her coming closer, her shadowy body being surprisingly warm and tender, like touching the fleece of a sheep despite having the look of a wolf's coarse hairs. A clawed appendage would pull Vanyel from his shrinking position, close to her chest, lowering her head to once again nuzzle his, a soft look in her multitude of eyes as she would let her heart's words be known once more.

"I want you too, Vanyel."

Her voice was barely above a whisper as she spoke, only giving the man more intimate, gentle touches of affection as she went on,

"I don't want you to cry.. I don't want you to hate yourself.. I want oh so badly for you to see what I see. I don't care if it takes me a million years - I want to see the day you can love yourself, feel safe with yourself."

Her voice wavered, but she kept strong,

"Because I love you. I want to grow with you, change with you, be with you for as long as time allows."

Her voice slowly became sweeter with her softness, as her eyes looked upon him lovingly,

"Because if you can come to love the screwed up offspring of such a wicked, feared Queen, you can learn to love yourself.."

She turned away for a moment, sadness entering her tone,

"Don't forget, i'm a reject too.. My mother didn't come looking for me after I was born. I was all alone when I was born, even Pseu wasn't able to speak to me.. I was alone.. Misguided... Had no idea what I should be.."

Oddly enough, despite having no visible mouth, she clearly had a glowing smile,

"Then I met a man by a diner who wanted to get poor little me a meal."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:06 pm

BURY THE DEVIL'S TEARS

Artist: Elsword - Song: Somber Black

Despite him crying, pouring his heart out and every ugly feeling he had about himself, she still reached out to hold him, to comfort him, and to love him. Despite her visage and form, she was warm and soft, and the man felt nothing but love and comfort as he felt her head press against his own as he rested against her chest. His heart continued to swell and overflow with emotion, and tears gently rolling down his face as he stifled cries as he welcomed the embrace of his lover. As he felt her energy surround him, his skin became rougher and course as azure blue scales slowly blossomed to life along his body.

His head slowly moved up to face her, her gentle touches of warm affection sending strangely pleasant shivers down his spine as she spoke. Even now, he didn't understand what she saw in him -- all he saw himself as was a reject who did horrible things and was destined for loneliness. Yet, she still managed to see something in him, something that was enough for her to love him, and she repeated these sentiments to him, a small smile began to spread across his face, though it soon faded as she turned away from him.

His head turned downward, pressing his cheek against her chest. She was a reject too -- abandoned by her mother and completely lost, and then meeting him, all that time ago. It hadn't really hit him until now, but he had always felt some kind of similarity between them, and now he realized it: He wasn't alone in his struggles. Calypso really did understand how he felt because she was rejected as well. Almost unconsciously, Vanyel found himself trying to become even closer to her, holding onto her as his gaze continued to falter from hers.

"I just didn't wanna keep seein' some blob girl cryin'...I didn't know what to do. I guessed that you might have been hungry, and I just wanted to do something...nice, something right, for once."

He brought his arms around himself, shrinking up again as he rested against her.

"I can't stand seein' people cry, but, you especially. It...r-really hurt. And when you talked to me, I didn't realize it then, but now..."

He turned and buried his face into her chest, wrapping his arms tightly around her as tears welled up in his eyes again, stifling quiet sobs as he held onto her.

"...You made me realize that I wasn't alone."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:04 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

A relieved sigh could be heard from the mythically formed woman, as he finally, finally understood why she loved him - They had a common experience. Her body only grew all the warmer, far more comfortable as she kept him close. She knew such a tender moment was the calm before the storm, even if she wished this were the end of it, and such she would hug and tend to this part of her love's mind until it was time to weather the storm.

"You have a good heart, Vanyel. You shouldn't deny that, you shouldn't ignore the kindness in your soul... Just because you've been misguided and lost, doesn't mean that can't ever change."

She just wanted so terribly to be close to him, just like this...

".. Vanyel, do you remember that I have strong empathetic abilities? It.. Quite literally, hurts me to see you like this.. Hah... Hahaha... I've just wanted so terribly to figure out how to reach you... You've been so mired in your terrible self image for such a long time.. I want to help you heal."

She soon took a laying position, curling around Vanyel, "..You aren't alone anymore, Vanyel. I'm here, with open arms.. Because I don't want to be alone again, too.."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:47 pm

BURY THE DEVIL'S TEARS

Artist: Breath of the Wild - Song: Ruins of Castle Town

He wanted to stay like this forever. He wanted time to stop, just so he could stay with her, never letting go of her and her, never letting go of him. This quiet calm was intoxicating. As he kept himself close to her, feeling her body grow warmer and comforting, he took a moment to think about what she said. Did he...really have a good heart? It didn't always feel like it, but, if she believed it...there had to be some semblance of truth to it, right?

His heart sank for a moment as she continued, a wave of anguish washing over him for a brief moment. Immediately, he hated the fact that he hurt her -- but, as she curled around him, keeping him close to her, Vanyel slowly began to curl up, gently nestling his cheek against her as he closed his eyes, giving a soft nod as one final set of tears began to drip down his cheeks. His voice was distant as the bar around them slowly began to dissipate into a cobalt mist, fading away into blackness as the man let out one last affirmation to her.

"I love you..."

As the scene faded into darkness, a new door appeared -- remarkably newer than the others, but the more fresh appearance was offset by the ominous additions. Scratches adorned the sides as if long claws had gouged into the steel. Broken chains messily rested all over the door, the tears between the chain links taking a similar shape to the scratches that marked the sides. There was no bright light from under the door, as the previous doors had.

Instead, a dim orange and red glow occasionally lit up underneath the door, flickering like candlelight. The door shook briefly as if it were afraid -- before it finally began opening. Slowly, with loud creaking, the door opened. The orange and red light came from seemingly no source, flickering again and again as the room illuminated, revealing Vanyel's apartment in the Living World. Knives were scattered along the floor, small hints of blood splattered nearby.

Vanyel was laying in bed, dressing in a black tank-top and jeans. His hair was a matted mess, a mix of white, crimson, and blue. Cuts and scars littered his arms, a knife rested in his open hand, caked with fresh and dried blood. Words were carved into the walls, with his voice screaming out in anguish whenever Calypso would read them.

'WEAKLING.'

'MY FAULT.'

The words seemed to repeat endlessly in Vanyel's voice, getting just the smallest bit louder, again and again,

'I COULDN'T HELP HER.'

'I'M USELESS.'

Vanyel quietly sobbed as he curled up, holding his bleeding arm. From the shadows, a figure slowly stepped out from the darkness, just barely able to be seen -- Algos. Her figure looked...hazy, almost as if it were being shown from a projector. Should Calypso look up to her face, all she would see would be two wide, bright-white eyes gleaming back, with a wide, smile illuminating white light, as if her mouth were a piece of the moon in the sky. Her eyes held no pupils, and her mouth held no teeth, just segments of pure white that beamed through the darkness.

'I hate you...'

The voices around him began to pick up their volume and intensity, chanting that it was his fault, that he doesn't mean anything -- but, most prominently, that things would have been better if he never got involved...no, things would have been better if he never existed.

"I don't want to lose you...I don't want you to leave...! Please, please, god, don't leave..."

A creature slowly began to rise from his shadow, illuminated by the sickly red and orange light that plagued the room. It was shapeless, with only a single, bulging eye in the center of what could be called the "head". A mouth opened up in the center of its body, small tendrils with mouths of their own creeping out of it. Two arms slid from its shapeless form, wordlessly prying open Vanyel's chest with a hungry growl, the loud, revolting squishing and tearing of flesh, only to be accompanied by his bones snapping and revealing his beating heart. The tendrils slowly made their way into his wounded chest cavity and began to gnaw, bite, and chew at his heart.

More echoes came from around them at the presence of Algos, all of them filled with malice and hate, wishing death on her and condemning her for hurting Calypso. Yet, a quiet voice lingered in the back of it all. The quiet voice of the maimed and injured Vanyel laying on his bed.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I couldn't do anything to help you. I just keep weighing you down..."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 6 Hm7QDbg
Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:57 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

She could feel it, the hurricane in his mind approaching, as he bid her a final 'I love you', as the bar vanished from sight. Still in such a beastly form, her head was raised to look at another door. Despite all of it's horrific adornments, she could tell they were fresh, a rhythmic pounding of the door reminding her of a fearful heartbeat. Something was up - This door seemed too recently worn at, too familiar.. And Vanyel didn't mention anything having to do with...

Oh no.

Oh no no no no no no no.

Calypso had a sick feeling in her stomach, as she had a feeling she knew exactly what was behind this door, watching as it slowly slid open. Her void-like hairs were stiff, as she would wordlessly walk into the room, her form reverting to that of a humanoid shape, but somewhat retaining elements of her more honest shape. Her form was small as she walked into the room, her eyes beholding that dark sight once more.

Vanyel splayed out on his sheets, arms coated in gashes flowing red with blood, however it looked far, far worse. She cringed every time she read a word gashed into the walls, hearing his voice rip out such hopeless, self-disparaging statements. She almost wanted to curl into a ball and scream - She felt her pain, and his pain, a strong sickness hitting her stomach as she struggled to approach the bed. She needed to be with him, she needed to help him, he was suffering, damn her own feelings, she needed to help him!

However, her figure became rigid, and much smaller, as she saw a familiar figure step from the shadows.

Algos.

Dark fluids trailed from her lips, as the mere sight of the woman, especially in such an unnerving fashion, brought her immense amounts of stress. She was fresh off an important revelation involving her, and such a thing greatly complicated her feelings towards her. She averted her eyes, clawing her way to the edge of her bed, only to see some form of creature emerge from the shadows, tearing at his chest.

Calypso forced herself onto the bed, noticing more and more difficulty in such an action, before she looked down to see a far less defined, smaller hand.

She had become, so, very, small.

Her form was barely the size of a toddler, mostly featureless, possessing two round white eyes full of shining tears as she pulled herself closer and closer to Vanyel, until her small hands grabbed at, and weakly pulled at the creature gnawing at his heart,

"..Stop.. Please stop hurting him.."

Her voice was small, distorted, as she pulled with all her might, but in such a small form she hardly could do much, sobbing as she pulled,

"Vanyel.. I... It isn't your fault..! It isn't your fault she hurt me..! Vanyel I... I have to tell you something.."

She felt fear and the acid of the truth at the back of her throat, the sound of her fearful heart pounding the space,

"..Algos.. Algos was never good to me.. Vanyel... Before I even got to see you again.. She..."

Calypso felt her mouth, her chest burn, as her body trembled,

"Algos... Raped me.."

Her small head was lowered as she admitted it, shivering and crying, "The first time we spoke.. She coerced.. and raped me.. Vanyel.. It isn't your fault.. Algos just does horrible things.. Because she's like Mom - She's so goddamn.. On top of EVERYTHING and EVERYONE, that she doesn't feel like there's any reason to think about how others will be affected by her..! Her obsession, her desire... She would have torn you apart if you had gotten in the way before..!"

She couldn't hold herself together, her body collapsing on his legs, "So please... Please stop hurting yourself over something you couldn't control..! Please Vanyel it hurts me to see you like this..! She would have killed you, she would have killed you and that would have been it! We wouldn't have this, we wouldn't have a future, you'd be DEAD because of her obsession towards me..!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:33 pm

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Breath of the Wild - Song: Ruins of Castle Town

It was hard to hear anything. He could his heartbeat pounding in his ears, his own voice all around taunting him and blaming him for not being able to protect Calypso when Algos hurt her, and seeing Algos in the corner of his vision, staring at him with an expression he couldn't even describe. The creature gnawing at his heart slowly began to retract as he heard Calypso's voice as if her words were a command that slowly brought about the creature's retreat.

Through all the sounds in the room, the man weakly turned his head to try and see her, only to see that she had become so small -- even with this, she needed to tell him something, and his eyes slowly moved, turning their focus on her. He could feel her fear, and his eyes widened, fear of his own beginning to creep up his spine and causing the creature to slowly begin advancing toward him again. What she said...that Algos was never good to her, it made his head tilt slightly. That didn't make sense...Calypso had always spoken so highly of her before the woman had gone berserk on her.

As the next three words left her lips, the sounds in the room came to a deafening silence, and it felt as if time suddenly came to a standstill as Vanyel finally spoke, his voice quiet and fearful as his body trembled in response.

"She...what...?"

The quiet, distant rumble of thunder echoed from outside the windows of his home. As Calypso began to cry, tears of his own began to pool in his eyes and slide down his cheeks, his body trembling. Algos...raped Caly? The first time they met, Algos had done that to her? Vanyel's slow, almost silent breathing began to pick up, taking in a deeper breath, letting out a long, shaky exhale. With each breath in, the pace grew faster, and the exhales grew shakier. All other emotions had gone silent in his heart and mind -- the only emotion that could be sensed right now, one that was currently rocketing up dangerous speeds, was pure, spiteful, unadulterated rage.

Small sparks of electricity began to crackle along his body and in the air around him, and flames began to briefly spew from his lips and coil around his cheeks, mixing with the tears that never seemed to stop. That revelation only made him feel worse. His hyperventilating got worse and worse, more flames spewing from his lips, and lightning continued to crackle around him.

She was wrong. He could have done something! He could have tried to stop her, tried to save her, anything! Who cares if she tore him apart, beat him, mutilated him, killed him, even?! She would still be safe! She wouldn't have been raped by her! His heartbeat grew even louder in his ears as he struggled to lift up an arm, tears freely flowing from his eyes as a loud clap of thunder roared outside, shaking the room.

He hated Algos. There was no better word that could describe how furious he was with her, how deeply he despised her for hurting his beloved -- and now he was being told that even in their first meeting, Algos had done that to her.

It was enough to make him want to fucking vomit.

Struggling to move his arm, he tried to reach forward, only for a clawed hand to suddenly appear at the bedside, lashing out and holding his arm. The moment it touched him, the room began to become distorted. Turning his head toward the arm and looking up, he saw the figure of Algos standing there, the same stance as before, only with her arm clenching his wrist with a grip of steel.

The woman's head slowly began to turn in loud, rigid movements as the sound of joints and bones cracking echoed through the room as her head turned to look at him with malice. Her mouth didn't move at all, her voice instead echoing from the walls around them, sounding as if it had come through a radio.

"̸̢̡̧̧͉̙͓̹̠̪͕̮͇̩̬̰̥̬̬̞̖̟̦̣̱̝̬̘̫̭͔̈̋́̈́̄̇̏͛̌̽̇̉̐́̈́̓̈̊̾͛̊̂̒͛̆̃̿̄͘͝ͅY̶̧̤͔̱̩̠̮̼̪̗̦̝̝̜̲̭̋́̉́̊͛̓͒̀͋̀͋̈́̈́͒̕̚̕͜͝O̵̡̧̨̮̙̟͚̝͈̲̰̹̹͊̈́̏͛̌̕Ư̵̢̧̛̬̘̠̰̠̝̫͖̝̥̭̟̹͓̗̹̬̠̥͍͎̻̜̩̮̟̖̅̈̍͊̽͆͗̍̂̎̀̿͝͝ͅ'̸̡̝̝̜̮̮̪̌́̄̐ͅR̸̡̧̨̻̲̳̭͚̮͕͇̤̻̱͈̩͚͓̰͕̤̹̭͖̞̫͓̖͒̑͑͊̔̒̀̚͠͝ͅË̴̢̢̢͍̝̳͎̳̭̱͓̠̘̱͙̳̪̼̰̰̜̝́̊̋͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̴̡̛̹͈̹̭͓͈͙̳̪̭̱̹͎̟͈͉̬̱̱̯̝̈̋̆̎̈́̊̋̏͌́̇̉̈́͂̎̓̔̓̀̋̃͌̍̈́̄̍̇N̶̢̼̰̰̟͉͓̰̺͚͍̥̗̟̫̤͇̩͈͉̠̣̬̫͖̫̏̋̿͌̅̇̇̈̇͜͝͠ͅƠ̵̬̳̱̺̟͚̟̞͈̺̞͇͎̬̜̫̺̼̲̜̮̳̣̦̓̾̀̽̈̊͌̍́̃̎̀́̊̐͌̽̇̏̓̓̈͗̅̊̕̚͜͝͝͝͠͝T̷̩̙̞̱̪̓̅̏͒͂͛ ̵̡̩̩̙̠͇̪̳̠̯̼̝̝̞̫̫͒̒́͂̍͂̓̅̃́̑͑̈́̀̇̓͊̓̿͊̑͘͘͜ͅF̶̦͉̜̗͖̤̤̤̜̙̤͉͙̭̞̺̃̄̏̅̒͑̍̀̀̂̈͝I̴̢̧̢̢̡͉̗͎̜̻͍͍̻͎̯̦̹̭̳̙̦̟͉̖̰̟̝̠̺̬̫̭͋͒̽͛͜ͅȚ̴̛͇̻̭̏͂̈̐̒̅̑͛̉͑̕͠ͅ ̸̧̧̱̬̠͍̯͙͔̺̥̹̠̲̣̪̹̬̮͉̣̮͇̬̩̫́̈̀̈́̃́̚̕͝T̷̢̳̤̗͇̓́̑͋̀͆͊͌͂͆̈̓̇̌̍̓͠O̴̢̧̟̘̪͉͈̎̿̅̑̔͜ ̴̟̥̼̟̝͂̿͗̓̒̉̐͂́͂̌͂̀͗̉̈́̌͒̈́́͋̀̉̃͛͗̕̚̕͝͝͝L̷̡̨̛͔̺̙̳͇̱͈͚̒̅̐̄̑̆̈́̿̊̌͑̎̃̓͗̽̈́̊́͠͝͝͠ͅƠ̸̩̗̦͚̫̳͈͎̯̈̀̿͌̓̂̄̃̅̇́͂͆͘͘̚̚͜V̷͇̰͔͈̯̝̺͙͙̲̭̙̜̲̞̜̳͙̝̈̏͊̄͐̉̓̐̈́́͒͛͐͠ͅE̸̢̢̡̦̞͈̺̺̜̜͚̞̠̞̓̀̅̉̈͆̈́̈́̓ ̷̮͖͓̰͚͍̟̠̮́̅͊̑̋͌̉̒̐̾̔̅͑́̂̔̈͌̑̏̍̄̋́́́̚̕̚͠͝͝͝H̸̡̡͚͕̜̻̥̆E̷̛͎̜̙̺͖̺͂́͆͐͊̀̈́̈̆̑R̵̡̛̞̫̙̱̟̲̜̰̭̺͈͎̤̜͍͖̳̬̹̦̦̥̟̫̭̙͐̈́̎̋̓͗̌͂̆̿̓̄͆̅̅̈́̇̾͊̋̔̅̂̉̚̕͜͜͝͝.̶̛̰̜̝̦͍̰͎͊̽̆́̾͐̋͐̆͐̃̂̏̓́͋̀̑̀̇͂̒̉̏̂̈́̈́̐͊̚͜͠͠ͅ"̷̧̛̛̛̖͈͙̙͉͙̼̪̫̥̣͙̜̖̪̺̠̏̎̆̇̏͋̓̾͂̊̑̑̐̽̋͆́̀͒̈́͘̚͜͝͠ͅͅ

The words that Algos had said to Vanyel after the chaos that happened with the Eris Family when she called on him and him alone to speak with him. The words cut like knives as he slowly began to draw his arm back, his rage slowly dying down into guilt and sorrow, and the creature slowly began to rise from his shadow once more, its tendrils snaking out and all of their accompanying mouths parting to feast again.

"I know...I'm trying. I'm trying my best...! I don't know what I'm doing half the time, and I still feel like I'm messing up..."

He brought his arms back to one another, holding his scarred arms as he brought his knees to his chest and buried his face into them. Not a sound came from him -- the only things that could be felt from him was an overwhelming sense of pressure, guilt, hate, and confusion.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:15 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso was silent, her small form wavering as she could smell the burn of anger coming off of Vanyel. She almost regretted bringing it up right now, but.. He had to know, he had to know that about her... The lengths she would go to get what she wanted..

Small, dark hands covered her mouth as she watched his anger rise, almost completely freed of the creeping creature gnawing at his exposed chest, flinching at the boom of thunder from an unseen source. This was a normal, healthy reaction to such a thing, but as he went on to rise, she watched as the form that Algos took in such a place grab his arm, actively holding his anger back, as she told him such.. Sickening words.

It was almost like an echo of the real thing, a memory reaching her through their tight, woven mental connection, hearing the mocking cackles and giggles as she spoke.

YOU'RE NOT FIT TO LOVE HER.

Her small form twitched and writhed with... God, she couldn't even explain it, especially when Vanyel succumbed, shrinking back and helplessly speaking he was trying his best, as the creature came to continue chewing at his heart.

This.. Was not going to happen.
This... Was not how it was going to go.

Suddenly, a sharp series of squelching and stretching noises would occupy the space, as suddenly there were void tendrils everywhere, white eyes flickering with rage as a monstrous, shade claw pinned the misty form of the woman to the wall. A giant, dragon-like head coated in enraged eyes stared daggers into the form they had trapped, mouth baring horrific bright white teeth as her jaws parted,

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL FLAY YOU, YOU WRETCHED, LYING BITCH!"

Her claws scraped the wall as her form filled the space, the scent of rage and anger stinking the guilty, morbid atmosphere, as half of Calypso's head literally split in half, a white void existing in the space between the cut halves, dripping with light and shade fluids as all of her eyes cried precious platinum at once,

"Don't listen to her... Don't you fucking listen to her... I won't let you think that way about yourself, about us, it isn't true, it isn't up to her.."

Despite such a monstrous appearance, the swarm of eyes had a look of pleading gentleness as they bored into Vanyel's very soul,

"..Don't let her have control over what we have.. She doesn't deserve it Vanyel.."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:11 pm

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Breath of the Wild - Song: Castle Town Ruins

Fear riddled his mind as Algos' steel grip began to grind against his head, feeling the muscle and bone of his arm begin to creak from the strain. The words kept repeating themselves all around him -- he wasn't fit to love her. He wasn't strong enough to oppose her -- even if she was wrong, how could he stand up to someone like her, a princess of the Demon World who could crush him like the insignificant bug that he was to her.

The creature's tendrils began to coil around his body, reaching into the open chest cavity as a low, hungry growl emitted from its nonexistent throat, gnawing and biting at his beating heart with even more vigor than before, as if all of the pain and guilt had given it even more energy and was fueling the creature. Vanyel pulled his arm back to his chest, still feeling the steel grip, as well as Algos' moon-white gaze, that which seemed to bore into his very soul.

He didn't even notice the fact that Algos' hand had left his wrist, the recreation of Calypso's sister having been thrown against the wall and bearing the force of his lover's fury. The head of "Algos" realigned itself to face Caly with a sickening snap, as if her bones had been broken by the previous movements, now realigning to knit themselves back together.

A resounding cacophony of mocking laughter echoed from the recreation, only her head moving as a result of the action, her silver smile not moving in the slightest. Once more like a radio, the woman's voice echoed in a mocking affectionate tone.

'Sisterrrrrrrrrrrr~ You're being so CRUEL to your LOVING SISTER~!'

Before any other words could be said, her head suddenly snapped toward Vanyel, seeing him reach his arm out to her again. As if she was never there in the first place, she suddenly appeared at the bedside, clenching his arm with a clawed hand once more. Her sharpened fingers dug deep into his wrist, causing even more blood to gush from him, earning a sharp cry of pain and him trying to tug his arm back to him, but the woman's grip held firm, and her smile and eyes seemed to grow just the slightest bit wider at causing him such pain.

His eyes slowly began to close, tears continuing to run down his cheeks as his arm began to go limp. There wasn't a point in struggling anymore -- Algos would take her away from him, and he would be alone again, forced to watch from the sidelines because he wasn't strong enough. His own condemning voice began to pick up again, breaking the eerie, hazy silence as Vanyel started to curl up again, his voice beginning to hurl more new insults toward him, drowning his lover's voice out.

'You'll never be able to help her. You're an idiot who could never hope to help with her trauma.'

'You're just a weak human, what could you possibly do for her?'

'You're the reason why she got hurt. You're bad luck. You cause trouble wherever you go.'

A mixture of Algos' voice and his own came next, echoing louder than any other voice.

'THE MOMENT YOU GOT INVOLVED, EVERYTHING WENT WRONG. IF YOU NEVER EXISTED, EVERYTHING WOULD BE BETTER.'

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:01 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

The half of her head facing Algos looked progressively more and more furious as she heard those sickening snaps and pops, watching as she moved to look at her. Her head suddenly snapped back together, the wound being nothing but a white streak down the middle of her head as her body bristled and became rigid, pupils slitting as she let out an enraged growl, hundreds of sharp teeth bared to bite the woman's head off as she so lovingly, mockingly spoke to her.

"YOU'VE BEEN FAR MORE CRUEL T-..."

She was gone.

Just like that, the visage resembling her sister vanished from her claw, and had gone back to Vanyel's bedside. Calypso's heartbeat roared in the mental space as she was silent for a moment, watching the scene unfold as hand-like forms dragged down her face.

That's right, that's right, this wasn't Algos.

This was Vanyel's mind, his thoughts, his perception of the woman.

Her rage slowly quieted as she centered herself, taking in several deep breaths, before stilling herself.

This was Vanyel's struggle, and she had to help him see past it. Tears rolled down her face as she got a hold of herself, hearing the ugly mixing and mashing of the man's darkest thoughts and her sister's vile comments.

Her form shifted, though her mass filled a lot of the space, parts of her body came to form a manageable form to loom over him, two hand-like appendages reaching out to touch his cheeks, as her head came a few inches from his own, white glowing eyes transfixed on him.

"Vanyel. Vanyel you have to listen to me, please, please please please.."

Her voice was full of urgency as she tried to get his attention, despite everything that was going on around him, "Please, look at me, hear my words, believe me, please I beg you.."

She slowly leaned closer, her monstrous figure possessing a gentle glow of tenderness,

"Algos is powerful, yes. She's a goddess, yes. So she can feel she can do whatever she wants, even if it's a horrible, nasty thing.. She lets it all get to her head, cloud her thoughts, ruin her morality.."

Her hands gently brushed his head aside as she slowly leaned in, gently touching her large forehead against his comparably small one,

"Even if she's all of these things, I can never be her's. No matter how much she wants it, Vanyel. You have to trust me, believe in me - I'm strong. I'm getting stronger. She can't just pluck me away anymore, I won't let her do it I swear..!"

Her body gently crept upon his form, as if to give him a warm embrace, "..Please Vanyel, I want you. I want you so badly, so much it hurts. I can't afford to lose you.. Not to her. Not to her... Mind, body, or soul."

She pressed just a little harder, as tears rolled from her eyes, falling upon his body, touching his wounds, "So please.. Vanyel.. Stay!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum