Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 4 Empty Re: To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]

Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:03 am

To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 4 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Vanyel winced lightly at the bonk on the head, giving a bashful smile in return. Even if he felt weak for not being able to do this on his own, or handle the pain that was burning away his humanity, part of him still appreciated that Calypso was here, that he was in her arms, and that she was helping him through this process. Perhaps there still was some pride left in him after the yakuza fell apart, or perhaps he was just stubborn -- who knew, maybe it was both.

But, his smile quickly faded as he saw Calypso's demeanor changed at the mention of Algos. God, how could have been that stupid? After what happened in Minatumi, no shit she'd still be shaken about that. His lip started quivering as a wave of anxiety quickly started to rise in him, his body starting to heat up again as a new wave of pain started to creep up his spine.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, I shouldn't have said that! How fucking stupid could I be, mentioning something like that!?'

His breathing started to pick up its pace again, quickly turning to hyperventilating, and each exhale was accompanied by a brief burst of fire, dissipating as it snaked around the corners of his lips. His hands slid up the opposing arm, slowly beginning to scratch at them again.

"S-Sorry, I shouldn't have said anythin--"

Before he could properly finish his sentence, he let out a strangled scream, digging his fingers deep into his arms, the heat of his body flaring up again as he kept digging his fingers deeper and deeper into his arms, feeling the warm scarlet drip down his body, trying to keep his mind off the pain, to no avail.

"Fuck...! Stop it, stop, stop, STOP!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 4 Empty Re: To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]

Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:25 am

ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso felt a little uncomfortable by the mention of Algos, thinking about her, it was entirely possible she was in the know of what was going on right now. That paranoia, that her sibling was watching her life, her experiences, was kept quiet as she tried to keep her focus and energy on Vanyel. She couldn't let those feelings scare or confuse her - Vanyel was more important at the minute.

And she could sense it, his terror at realizing what he said, which caused her to bite her lip as she parted her lips to stop any oncoming reactions,

"I-it's alright-"

Her heart stopped when she smelled the scent of iron, seeing the flow of dark red spill from his body as his mouth spouted flames, heating up all over again. Calypso was quick to move, shadowy tendrils whipping out to restrain all four of his limbs, spreading him out on the bed as she panted and sighed, moving to aid in his wound's recovery as she sat on his lower torso,

"EASY. Easy. Please.. Easy.. Calm down.. It's okay, you didn't hurt me, you didn't do anything wrong, I swear. I swear Vanyel, please.."

She pressed her face against his heated chest, "It hurts me to see you hurt yourself like this.. So please... Don't hurt yourself anymore.."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:40 pm

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Elsword - Song: Somber Black

It didn't take long for that fear and anxiety of messing up like that to overwhelm the human -- the surge of unstable demonic emotions crashing over him and making his body start to physically react at the feeling. His hands and lip trembled as his heart sank further into panic, only getting worse as Calypso restrained him, frantically thrashing around to try and keep some semblance of control over himself and his actions.

His head thrashed around as he screamed in anger and pain, his hyperventilating soon giving way to him unleashing another torrent of fire from his mouth, before going back into panicked breathing. His body just kept getting hotter and hotter, and it felt like he was laying on a bed of knives, even the smallest of movements, such as his clothes and the bedsheets brushing against his skin, send small needles of pain over him, causing him to grow even more violent, frantically trying to get everything holding him down and touching him away, just to keep himself from being in more pain.

As Calypso sat on his stomach, his head slowly came to a stop, looking up at her as his lip continued to tremble, trying to regulate his breathing and ease his lightheadedness. With each deep breath that he attempted to make, a small column of fire burst from his mouth, coiling around the sides of his lips and dissipating before anything could become of it.

It just felt right for him to do that to himself, something to distract him from the pain, something that he felt kept him grounded. He didn't even fully know why he did it -- but it was something that had helped back when he had run to Norway after the Clan's disbandment, and it was something that numbed the constantly aching, burning pain that washed over him again and again. He wanted to be let go -- he wanted to be free, to have control over his body again.

He hated this. He hated being tied down.

HE HAD TO GET AWAY.

Frantically, he turned his head to one of the tendrils, tugging it over and sinking his teeth into it, furiously biting at the appendage to rupture it, snarling and biting like a wild animal more than anything human. The moment his hand was free, he bit and clawed at the other one, letting energy line his fingers and shapen his nails to tear his other arm free, wasting no time in making quick work of the other two around his legs, getting off the bed as fast as his body would allow him, stumbling as he walked, turning around and stumbling backward, eventually hitting the wall.

His eyes fluttered for a moment, squeezing them shut and groaning as he tried to focus on what was in front of him -- the bed, the nightstand, Caly's body. The more he tried to focus, it felt like everything was pulsating, moving, and shifting. Each breath he took came out as a torrent of fire as he kept his hazy, blurry vision focused on his lover, all while keeping his distance. He didn't want to be tied down again, he wanted to be left alone, to be allowed to do what he wanted, to scratch his arms, to move around.

His hands slowly rose to his chest, one hand gently rubbing his wrist as he kept his eyes on Calypso, his hands trembling.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:10 am

ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso struggled to keep control of Vanyel's thrashing body, panting and straining as her tendrils wrapped tighter around his arms and legs as his body thrashed all the wilder, surprise striking her features as the young man began spewing flames. She could sense the disorientation and discord sowing in his heart, though a primal desire to have control would surface as he would begin biting at her tendrils, the woman flinching as she quickly moved to comply with his feral state,

"Alright! Alright! I'm letting go, it's okay..!"

She could practically smell his fear as he struggled to get out from under her, the girl willfully getting off of him to let him get up, stumbling off the bed and colliding with a wall. Her eyes were round with worry as she would cover her mouth, her legs moving to get her to slide off the bed, however with Vanyel snapping at her to not come near, she froze, nodding and complying as she rose two hands up, sitting at the edge of the bed,

"Easy Vanyel... Easy. I won't come close if you don't want me to, alright? I don't want to do anything that would make you feel uncomfortable.. But I don't want you to hurt yourself, okay?"

She could tell his mental state was becoming unstable, and no amount of imposing would help his mental state. She had to play along with him, at least to a fault,

"Hey, hey.. Vanyel? How are you feeling? Does it hurt?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:19 am

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

The instant that Calypso put her hands up, a flare of azure blue energy rippled across his body, tinged with a sickly crimson as the energy would harden, taking the shape of blue dragon scales across his body, his nails sharpening as his fingers took benefit from activating his defenses, since he didn't have his knives or his sword on him. His breathing remained at a rapid pace, his eyes wide, only to squint as his vision continued to blur and double itself.

"You're...You're trying to control me. T-Trying to keep me tied down so I can only do what you want! It's not gonna happen... I'M NOT GONNA LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!"

Almost immediately after finishing, another torrent of fire burst from his mouth, scorching the floor and spreading cinders through the air. He tried to take a step back, forgetting that the wall was behind him, and his eyes went wide as he felt the wall against his back, his hands instinctively going behind him, fingers digging deep into the wall as another wave of anxiety flooded over him and his hands started trembling again.

"NOBODY GETS TO CONTROL WHAT I DO ANYMORE!"

He continued to squint and blink, trying to get his eyes to focus, squeezing them tightly shut and shaking his head, only to open them and for nothing to change -- in fact, it only seemed to make it worse. The walls seemed to be alive, reaching out for him as they pulsed and moved. The shadows seemed to crawl towards him, wide, white smiles stretching out far beyond what they should have been capable of as they stared at him with eyes that looked as if they were scribbled on by a madman.

He let out more shaky, light breaths, giving small, brief bursts of fire from his mouth as his hands slowly rose up to hold his bleeding arms, eventually rising up to his hair as his head turned from side to side in quick jerks, as if trying to see what was there before it would fade away. He could hear voices in the distance, as if they were in the next room over.

'Did you dye your hair, young man!?'

It was...the voice of his mother. His fingers coiled around his snowy hair, his body scrunching up as he absently started to tug at it, not even hearing what Calypso was saying as he spoke aloud to no one,

"S-So what if I did...? I like it. It looks cool..."

His hands coiled tighter around his hair, lowering his head.

"WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK!? IT'S MY FUCKING CHOICE, AND MY FUCKING BODY, GOD DAMN IT! I'LL DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso] - Page 4 Hm7QDbg
Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:10 am

ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso's arms froze and slowly dropped as his body lit with energy, to be covered in scales and form claws as his bloodied arms contrasted the blue look. The demon sighed, shaking her head softly - He definitely had a ton of baggage that he didn't bring up with her, huh? It was fine.. She didn't expect it to be smooth anyway, as experiencing anything on a demonic level for the first time ought to be pretty damn ugly.

"It won't, I promise." Calypso sighed. She had no way to comfort him if he was this freaked out, so for the moment she just took to trying to not sound like the enemy to him. She knew he was scared and confused and his senses likely were betraying him, his squinting giving a good indication of this,

"Nobody should've been able to control you like that, Vanyel. And i'm sorry it did happen."

She didn't care if he could hear her, she was hoping at least a few of her words would stick in his mind as delusions roared. She could tell he thought he was listening to someone, as he screamed. Her heart sunk, looking to the side as she was thinking of what to do, before squeezing her eyes shut with a sigh. Alright, she probably was going to get clawed, but she needed to do something to get him to hear her. She couldnt just let him lie on the floor scared out of his mind.

Slipping off the bed, she slowly approached him, hands firmly at her sides, "Vanyel, i'm walking up to you. I just want to make sure you're okay."

A few feet away she would sink onto her knees, hands resting on them as she stared directly at him, "I'm sitting now. I'm just going to sit and look at you."

She gave him a soft, weary smile, as she hoped stating her intentions as she moved would help any bit.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:10 pm

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

As Calypso slid off the bed, Vanyel's hand rose, trembling as he took a step forward. He wanted to tell her to get away -- to stay away from him, to keep away so that he didn't hurt her. Even if he loved her to no end, she had tried to tie him down, and if she was going to take away his free will, he couldn't trust her. He kept squinting and blinking, trying to get his doubled vision to go away, shaking his head and shutting his eyes to try and forcibly correct it to no avail.

As she got closer and closer, Vanyel drew his hand back as his eyes widened in panic. She wasn't listening. WHY WASN'T SHE LISTENING TO HIM!? He told her to stay back, and she should just STAY AWAY. He didn't trust what she was saying, and his eyes remained pinned at her hands, keeping his own hands ready as she got closer. The closer she got, the worse his vision got, causing him to blink and squint more and more, trying to figure out which of her that he was seeing was real.

"I said...d-don't..."

His breathing quickly picked up its pace again as she went to sit down, turning his head away as he wildly swung his hand to try and keep her from getting any closer. Slowly sliding down and sitting on the ground, he quickly started to kick outward, sliding back against the wall and retreating into the corner of the room, slowly turning his head back to face her. Her smile seemed so real and genuine like she really was wanting to help...but he couldn't bring himself to trust it.

It looked too real, and he didn't want to end up getting tied down again -- he wasn't going to be some kind of fucking experiment or something for her. He could see the walls and furniture swelling and pulsating around her and looking at it only made him feel nauseous. Vanyel slowly tried to stand up, reaching behind him to try and feel for the wall and use it to prop himself up, but the moment he did, his head started spinning and he stumbled in place, losing his balance before he hit the wall, wincing at the sudden thud against his shoulder, shakily reaching out and pointing at Calypso with a clawed finger.

"N-Not one step closer...DON'T FUCKIN' MOVE FROM THERE!"

As he leaned against the wall, he was about to take a step away, before suddenly grabbing his head again, tugging at his hair as he heard the voice of his mother again -- sounding closer than it had previously.

'Ugh...when are you going to let your hair go back to normal? You looked wonderful with your normal hair, sweetie, and now look what you've done to it, turning it white like that. I still don't understand why you'd change it. You've even stopped letting me cut it for you, and now it looks like a rat's nest.'

He turned his head away, wordlessly stumbling toward the bathroom, reaching around and smacking the nightstand as he struggled to get his hand on the knife laying there, still unable to properly see what it was that his hand was hitting. Dragging the knife away from the nightstand, causing a loud, hideous scraping sound as he groaned, staggering into the bathroom and staring at the two copies of himself looking back at him in the mirror, still squinting and blinking as he struggled to focus and keep himself from vomiting from the room swaying constantly, only staring at himself and occasionally looking at the knife in his other hand.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:51 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

His fear was so potent she could smell it as she approached, maintaining distance as she knew he was in a completely vulnerable state. He only seemed to become more fearful as she approached, though Calypso's heart did not sink - She knew he loved her so, so much. It was the energy and demonic blood being forged, boiling inside of him that was causing this panic and discord in his mind. She knew this well, and was determined to help him ride out this chaotic frame of mind until his transition was complete.

She heard his gentle plea in his trembling state, staying exactly where she was. She could tell he was hot and dizzy, maybe even a few more things as he proceeded to react far more loudly and violently, yelling at her to stay away. The young one remained still, watching him with a gentle smile on her face. She had to stay strong and stable for him, even if he didn't recognize her right now.

She watched as he stumbled and shakily got to his feet, though her heart froze as she saw him grab the knife and hobble to the bathroom. She didn't want him to hurt himself, but honestly, it was more puzzling than concerning that he grabbed a knife - He had claws now, why would he grab that?

"I'm standing up, okay Vanyel? I'm not going to come close, I just want to be where I can see you."

She stood up, slowly walking over to the door of the bathroom, sitting down a few feet away from it as she watched him, fear wracking her nerves as she hoped he wouldn't use the knife to harm himself,

"Please.. Don't hurt yourself.."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:29 pm

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Pokemon OR/AS - Song: Sorrow (Zinnia's Theme)

The translucent cobalt energy around his body and fingers slowly faded as he brought the knife up to his head, his hand trembling more and more as he squinted at his blurry copies,grumbling in frustration as he tried to focus, to see clearly in order to make the cut properly. No matter how much he tried to force it, his hand wouldn't stop shaking, and his lip wouldn't stop quivering.

His fingers squeezed tightly around the handle, only for his head to suddenly whip around, glaring at Calypso as he heard her moving, and he immediately started to hold out the blade of the knife out toward her, shakily bringing it back to himself as he slowly turned back to face the mirror, keeping an eye on Calypso in the corner of his vision, as if the moment that he let her out of his sight, she would try something, try to tie him down again or try to stop what he was doing.

With each breath letting out a small burst of flames, Vanyel squinted one last time before he suddenly jerked his arm up, missing his hair entirely and, instead, making a small cut on his forehead. The human growled as his arm shook, slowly bringing the knife down and staring at it, before suddenly screaming out in anger, as well as pain, hurling the knife across the room and out the door, flying over Calypso's head and burying itself in the wall.

"STUPID FUCKING KNIFE!"

Vanyel sniffled as he stumbled backward, hitting the wall and slowly sliding downward, sitting on the floor as he buried his face into his knees, screaming at the mirror.

"WHY CAN'T I JUST DO THIS ONE FUCKIN' THING RIGHT!? IF I DID, THEN YOU'LL STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT AND LEAVE ME ALONE, RIGHT?!"

Vanyel slowly lifted his head, wiping away tears as blood smeared over his face and eyes from his bloodied arms.

"It's never enough...always makin' me feel like shit because I wanna do something that I like because I'm not followin' your fuckin' way of life. Too long, too short, don't like the color,"

Bringing a hand to his hair, he gently took a lock of his dyed, snow-white hair between his fingers before letting go and trying to get to his feet again, staggering and, in his doubled-vision haze, smacking his face into the door, stumbling back. A loud growl rumbled in his throat as he immediately lashed out, punching the door frame and winced, but quickly drew his arm back, holding it at his side as he hugged the wall, making his way back to the other end of the room as he kept his eyes on Calypso.

A new, more intense wave of dizziness hit him like a brick, and Vanyel started swaying, reaching for the wall and feeling nothing. The walls seemed to be even more active than before, swaying, pulsing, shrinking, and growing with even more intensity than before. It felt like the room was alive, trying to keep him away from it, to isolate him and push him toward the other being in the room. Between multiple blinks and squints, trying to focus on the presence of Calypso in the room, Vanyel saw a very different sight.

Calypso was there -- with scratches tearing up the floor around her, tears running down her face despite her smile, and a mix of shadowy-blue and crimson splattered across the floor and the walls. Her face and her body had changed, she looked...off, everything about how she was right now just looked...wrong. Four additional eyes opened along her face as her jaw stretched open past where her neck and throat should have been, sharp, inhuman teeth jutting out from her maw like some kind of even more sinister Pisaca.

Her hands and feet were full of holes, and it all just...made him so uncomfortable, it made him scared. He wanted to run away, to hide, to get away from this thing that was trying to take the form of the woman he loved. He could see a figure stepping from the shadows, sharing Calypso's snowy hair as the figure stepped into the light, reaching forward and covering her mouth with one hand and clawed fingers hovering over her heart.

Algos.

Vanyel tried to take another step back, only to hit the wall again, as he heard whispers slowly increasing in volume, his own voice, gradually turning from whispering to screaming.

'It's your fault...'

'You couldn't help her...'

'YOU'RE WEAK.'

Vanyel covered his ears, tears welling up into his eyes all over again as he sunk to the floor, shaking his head to try and drive it all away. Soon, his own voice was drowned out by the voice of Algos, with the human slowly lifted his head to see her snarling at him.

'YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LOVE HER.'

'YOU AREN'T FIT TO LOVE HER.'

"Shut up...SHUT UP! SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!"

Vanyel screamed over and over again, shaking his head and covering his ears as lightning started to crackle around him, fizzling to life along his body as wavers of fire constantly burst from his mouth with each passing breath and every word he spoke, choking out one final thing before he slumped over, holding himself as he broke down sobbing from all of the pain that he felt rippling across his body and the torment that his mind never seemed to let go.

"Leave me alone...please, just leave me alone..."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:34 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso cringed as Vanyel mistakenly cut his forehead instead of his hair, ducking as the knife whizzed by her head, piercing the wall with a sharp thud as the man yelled and fell down. She couldn't bear it, watching him like this, holding her tongue as he ranted and raved, though she realized pretty quickly he wasn't even talking about her, or at the very least his mind wasn't recognizing her personally as being problematic, rather unearthing and projecting a buried memory.

She watched him sway and spin and struggle to remain standing as he reentered the room. She knew he saw something that the regular eye couldn't, as she could see the terror and confusion crawl into his blue gaze as he laid eyes on her. She tried not to move too much as she didn't want him to be afraid of her, but when he went onto the ground, cowering and crying, spewing flames and electricity, she couldn't help herself.

She burst towards him, her body residing above his, as her skin was singed by electricity and fire, her looking directly into his eyes, a soft gaze on her face as she held the sides of her face,

"I love you Vanyel."

She brought him in for a close kiss, feeling the flames lick and sting her lips as she did so, pulling away from him to let out a breath,

"I don't care what anyone says, thinks, or does, I love you, and I will always love you. If you aren't strong enough, we can build you up together. You can learn new things, meet new people, just please.."

She brought herself close to his face once more, giving him another deep kiss as she sighed,

"..Please, let me in.. Let me in so I can help you.."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum