Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's a terrible life - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0It's a terrible life - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

It's a terrible life - Page 3 Empty Re: It's a terrible life

Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:32 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

It's a terrible life - Page 3 6EdIfMt

The woman woke with a start. She opened her eyes and a flash of pain went straight though her head. She closed her eyes again and it subsided fast. Slowly she opened them up again. There was a ceiling above her. She didn’t know that ceiling. She didn’t know what has happened. She felt terrible. As if she had been chewed on. But she couldn’t remember anything. Nothing at all. Not even...her name.
A face came into view. It looked at her with concern, then the lips parted and the doctor spoke. It was a man in his best years, his voice soft and warm, pleasant.

“Please do not be alarmed. You were brought in by the gatekeepers. Can you tell us your name?”

The woman thought about that. She tried hard. But there was just empty space where her memories should have been. She shook her head, slowly and with growing fear.

“Oh...well, that will probably pass. For the time being, let’s call you Yamada. Hanako Yamada. At least this way we won’t have to call you ‘the woman’.
I guess then you don’t remember what has happened either, Yamada-san.”

Hanako shook her head again. She began to realise that her body didn’t feel like it should be. She couldn’t say how it really should feel, but she knew there was something off. Suddenly she knew she would see something terrible when she would look down, but she dared not.

“Well, the injuries were quite severe. but you seem to have a measure of spiritual power in you. You will be fine, your recovery is coming along quite nicely. When you’re fit enough we will see what we can do about the arm.”

Now she had to. She had to look down. She lowered her gaze, searched for her right arm. It was no longer there. Her arm was gone! Panic began to rise in Hanako. Where was her arm! What has happened!

She closed her eyes, pressed the eyelids together until she saw colored sparks appear. This was a dream. It had to be a dream. Oh god, please let me wake up.

Sato opened her eyes. She sat in her hospital bed, upright and wide awake. She held her right arm pressed to her chest. She was confused for a moment. Memories of a dream tried to slip through the fingers of her mind like water. But she managed to catch some of them. Hanako. A name. Who’s name?
Then she remembered Elyss calling her by that name. Why did she know a name from her dreams?

Slowly and cautiously Hanako stood up. She was only clothed in one of those thin hospital gowns, one of those easily removable ones. Her clothes were in a wardrobe in the corner of the room. When she stripped of the hospital gown and reached for her underwear she noticed that the pain in her back and head had receded to a dull throbbing. Uncomfortable but not too bad. She must have been incredibly lucky to survive an attack like this virtually unscathed.

In the matter of a few minutes she had dressed and was out of the door. The corridor was empty, since it was late in the night, except for one nurse that happened to make her round in this very moment.

“Detective Sato, you shouldn’t be out of bed” she cried out and came running, as soon as she saw the tall figure come out to the corridor.

“I feel fine.” Sato said.

“Nonono, the doctors said you have to stay over night and that they have to run tests in the morning. You were badly injured and…”

She stopped, only now realising that the detective did indeed look too well for a badly injured person.

“You...you are Ameko Sato, aren’t you?”

“I guess so.”

“Then...please, go back to your room.”

“Not going to happen. I have work to do and I need a cigarette. If anyone asks, say that I sneaked out or seduced you or something.”

The last words were already said over her shoulder, her having walked away from the nurse, before she could call reinforcements.

“That doesn’t make things any better…” Sato heard the nurse call shortly before the doors of the lift closed and cut her off.

A few seconds later Sato was in the empty entrance hall of the hospital, walking towards the exit. Through the glass doors she could see that it was raining. Heavy drops poured down, but the hall was eerily silent.

“Haaaa~...naaaa~...koooo~...” she heard a voice whispering, faint, as if very far away, and it was to her as if she could see tall and dark tree trunks out there in the rain.

But when she opened the door the rushing of the rain drowned everything else out and there were no trees, only rain and darkness.

A short while later Elyss’s doorbell rang. The sound of the bell hadn’t even faded away when there was an impatient knock. A muffled voice could be heard through the door.

“Elyss, open up, please. I need to talk to you.”

No name was given, but the woman standing outside was sure beyond a doubt that the red haired student would be able to recognise her by voice alone. And if she would open the door, outside was detective Sato, drenched and dripping, shivering in the cold rain. But her eyes were awake and she would look directly into Elyss’s eyes, hoping to find the same confusion in there that she was feeling herself. As soon as the door was open, she would speak:

“I need to know...why did you call me Hanako back then. Where have you heard that name?”

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's a terrible life - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0It's a terrible life - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:57 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“It’s only a matter of time.”

“This body is mine.”

“Do you think you can handle my anger?”

“Ah!” Black eyes open, her body jumping up in a panic, fear and confusion coursing through her whole body. She’s wet, her bed and herself drenched in a.. cold sweat. Wait, no. She feels warm, not cold. Her sweat is far from cold. Her breathing is somewhat ragged, but all in all, she doesn’t seem physically injured, just shocked by whatever that nightmare was. What the Hell. She was in a foriegn world filled with ugly manifestations like that beast from yesterday, ranging from small insect like creatures to giant hulking masses of humanoid demons. She was there, clad in black like she saw before, her hands bandaged and bleeding, clenched and ready for war. There was another person there, clad in some kind of militaristic uniform with red hair like hers, a sword in her hand, and a maniacal grin plastered on her face. They were startlingly similar in looks, but when their eyes met, the other’s was as red as Hell itself. That was when she fell into the ocean, an ocean filled with blazing waves that singed and melted the skin and meat from her body, leaving her nothing but bones before a mask similar like that of those monsters began to manifest on whatever was left of her face. Then, it all went to black and she woke up. However, it all felt so real, like not that strange weird where you wake up from a nightmare and everything still feels like a dream and paralysis is holding you down. No. It feels like her body is physically remembering exploits that she cannot mentally remember. It wants to move and head out into the night, jumping from building to building and find that mangy mutt.

Ah! Her doorbell. What time is it? Her eyes would move to the clock beside her futon and see that it’s really late into the night. How long had she been asleep? It couldn’t have been for more than an hour. Ugh. Thank god there’s no school tomorrow. Sighing to herself, she’d move to the door, feeling gross the whole time from her warm sweat. Looking through the peephole, she’d see a familiar woman. What? The door would open soon after, Elyss in the doorway with nothing but a white tanktop and black slack, her tank top looking a bit drenched with her red hair plastered to her forehead and neck. Elyss’ eyes aren’t as awake as Sato’s, expressing her fatigue and earlier excitement differently, a strange lack of emotion evident in her gaze. Of course, one would have a more startled look about them if they had ran through the cold rain. Without even giving an answer to the question given, Elyss would grab Sato by the arm, strongly, and practically throw the woman into her apartment with a surprising amount of strength.

“The Hell are you doing out in the rain!? Wait. Hell are you doing out of the hospital!?”

Her voice is hushed as to not alarm her sleeping neighbors, but there’s a force behind it that would definitely have her screaming if not for her restraint. However, the question Sato had asked had sent her mind spiraling. The name Hanako emerging again had caused her body to feel not hers, as if she’s just a bunch of thoughts invading another’s home. For a second, Sato wasn’t Sato. She wasn’t a cop, drenched and acting a bit crazy. She’s a woman dressed in black, and then, she’s a woman naked in the springs, and finally, she’s standing in a field of charred remains. Elyss felt as if she was about to faint, her body feeling heavier and light at the same time as ever part of her began to burn.

“Done in by simple mind tricks? My master surely is pathetic.”

Huh? And then, nothing. Her eyes would focus back onto Hanako as if nothing had happened as she’d not answer and begin to investigate the detective. Her hands would move to Hanako’s face aiming to press her thumbs into the woman’s cheeks, looking her up and down. Then, she’d start patting the other down seeing if the woman would flinch to find an area that still pained her. Her movements would stop as one of her hands neared Hanako’s right arm. She’d stare for a second before backing away.

“Hanako. Hasn’t your name always been Hanako? You had gave me your card, didn’t ya?”

She’d move past the woman and look through her things before procuring a card and holding it out. It’d say Sato on it, but Elyss’ eyes seemed convinced that read Hanako instead.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:35 pm

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

She felt herself suddenly and with a surprising force grabbed and shoved through the door and into the warm and dry flat. It was only in this moment that she realised she was shivering.

"Don't worry, I'm okay. I think." Said Sato. She tried to let her voice sound annoyed, but it could be heard that she felt grateful that Elyss seemed to care about her.

When Elyss took Sato's face in her hands and started patting her down she was at first surprised, but then she let it happen. She flinched only when Elyss's hands ran over her back and the back of her head. She was in better shape than any normal human had the right to be.

When Elyss asked if she hadn't ever been Hanako, Sato had already opened her mouth and wanted to say 'No, my name is Ameko. It has always been Ameko. Family name Sato.'
But she didn't say it. She didn't say it because she wasn't sure.
If she wasn't sure, then why wanted she to disagree? She had the feeling she had to. Like it was something you just did.

She closed her mouth, opened it again and closed it yet again. Finally she spoke.

"To be honest...I don't know any more."

She looked at the card and it said Ameko Sato. But it didn't feel right.

"But...I have heard that name in a dream, I think. I was pretty sure my name is Ameko and that it was really just dreams. But then you called me Hanako. How can you know a name from my dreams?"

She sounded quite unsure. It was a terrible feeling unsure about your own identity.

"You...was...Ameko...are...Hanako...now." she heard a voice whisper.

"What did you say?" She said aloud but realised instantly that it couldn't have been Elyss. It had been the same voice she had heard before. Or had imagined to have heard it.

"Sorry." She mumbled.

Aloud she said:
"Something about a this doesn't feel right. This...thing was no animal. I have hit it at least once, point blank, and it was completely unfazed."

What she didn't say was that the beast seemed to be after Elyss. Both attacks had been in her direct vicinity. That couldn't have been a coincidence.

"Say...do you have something...strong to drink, maybe?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:52 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Don't know? Well, whether Hanako knows who she is or not, Elyss felt an obligation to provide some assistance. It seems the larger woman is suffering from some sort of head related trauma, strange that it seems like a minor bruise when one considers that she was thrown through a metal door. The woman did just walk through the freezing cold rain just to get here. In all honesty, Hanako should be, to keep things simple, out of commission.

“Well, that may just be the head injury talking.”

She’d mutter, stepping away from Hanako. First things first, she’d go to her fridge and pull out her ice pack, an extremely cold bag that she uses after working out to help her muscles relax. Next, she’d move over to her cabinet and begin rummaging through it, rising to her tiptoes to reach into the back of it and pull out a bottle of whiskey. She’d return with both the ice pack and bottle, handing both over to the other.

“Sorry. It’s all I have. I don’t drink much, so it’s only up there in really really bad situations.”

She’d find herself a bit stuck on how to proceed. The information given to her has her perplexed. Hanako obviously has something in her head that the blow to the back of it may have dislodged or hidden from her. She’s speaking strangely like there’s someone else besides the two of them in the room. And, with the image of that beast appearing in her head, Elyss felt a word trying to slip from the back of her mind, something that perfectly describes that beast, yet, tells nothing of it truly. It’s like a Hollow feeling. Hollow…

“It’s going to come back out, eventually. It may want the two of us, if I’m being honest. We saw it, we know what it looks like and all, it may not like that particular detail if it wants to stay hidden. Maybe it’ll just go back to murdering whatever. It has to be stopped.”

Her fist would clench as her expression hardened. An irrational anger began to stem from the center of her chest outwards. She’d go quiet and look away at the wall, an attempt to calm herself being made in her head.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:18 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

When Hana...Sato...when she heard Elyss mutter about head injuries, she shot the redhead an annoyed glance, but said nothing. Mainly because she wasn’t entirely sure that Elyss was wrong. She didn’t really feel like herself. Then again she would be lying if she’d say that she only felt like this since the attack.

Attack...There was something about an attack...if she only could remember…

“Thank you.” she said after Elyss handed her the ice pack and a bottle of whisky. She took both with an expression of gratitude, placed the ice pack in her neck and the bottle on her lips. the liquid burned a little as it went down, but that was okay. The warmth that followed made more than up for it.
Sato felt herself relax, felt her nerves calm down a bit. Finally she stopped shivering.

“Try….remember…”

The whispering voice again. It sounded coarse, pressed, like someone forcing the words out. And it sounded urgent.

“Huh?” she said. Nothing, the voice was silent again. Now it was her turn to mutter:

“God, I’m gonna start believing in ghosts.”

She took another sip and looked out of a window. She saw a lonely tree on a street corner sway in the wind that had come with the rain.
Rain...tree… There was something on the edge of her conscious mind that she had to remember. Was it something concerning the forests? She pulled out her phone and searched for the app that allowed her access to the police database. Ah, yes, there it was. What the heck was the password again? She couldn’t...sure, of course! It was Rukongai.

While she flipped through the sections of the app she remembered something else. From her childhood. But that, too, was something she couldn’t really lay her finger on. Meanwhile she said:
“I totally agree. This thing has killed and it probably will do so again. But there are some problems. For one: I can’t let you have any part of it. You're a civilian, a student, and if you get hurt it’s my head on a stick. Second: I have to involve you, since I won’t get any reinforcements for hunting a big black dog with a skull head that in turn hunts a red headed student. They’d lock me up in a psych ward and tell me not to read so many Steven King novels. Never read a whole book from that guy, but honestly, I would lock myself up for that. Third: We’d need a lot more firepower. I mean a lot more. I am pretty sure I hit that thing at least once at point blank. That would have killed a wild boar, but that beast just flinched once and shook it off. Gonna have to raid the police armory, I guess.”

All while she spoke, she was the old Detective Sato again. She had, for the moment, forgotten the name Hanako. Had forgotten the whispered voice, the trees, the colour black. Instead she felt the urgent need for a cigarette, all the while she didn’t feel any urge at all to step outside to actually smoke it. When she took out the pack of cigarettes she realised that it was out of the question anyway. The pack was crumbled and soaked. Nothing in there any more that could be lit on fire and inhaled by her.

“Oh, and I almost forgot, there is a four: We’ll probably have to deal with someone, or something, else than just this dog-thingy. Remember yesterday? There were two victims. One looked like he was mauled to death by that dog, alright. But the other one was sliced cleanly in half just like...yeah, just like in that tale, that myth about this spirit. I can’t remember the name, but something about a torso that walks on it’s hands and slices people in half. I think there might also be something about that dog. But I can’t remember. Some old tale, only not from Japan.”

She broke off and went pale. While talking she had scrolled through police reports from the neighbouring districts. When she looked up to Elyss it wasn’t Sato anymore. Something had changed. The way her gaze met Elyss’s, her expression. There was no longing for nicotine anymore. When she spoke it also sounded very different from before.

“I think I have found something, Elyss. Here, a report of attacks in a neighbouring district. Same as here, some mauled to death and some cut in half. It is in a forest, only a few kilometers out, in the ruins of an abandoned village. I...I think this is where we have to go.”

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:24 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Tch. Telling the person being hunted that they’re not allowed to help? As if that’s going to work; especially with Elyss of all people. If she’s being hunted down, she’s not going to wait in some corner like a wee lad while the grownups fuck around and fail at their jobs. Her thoughts are cruel to Hanako and her coworkers, but the redhead isn’t going to let anyone tell her how to live her life without biting back. If she has to fight literal demons, then so be it. Life has a funny way of pissing her off, and she’ll be damned if she’s going to let it without laughing back and cursing it till the end. Yet, she is forced to pause and reconsider, at least because of her worry on how exactly they’d kill whatever this is. And, if it has a friend, then they’ll definitely need more than just their fists and a lame gun. As hard as it is to believe that there’s also some disembodied torso out there killing people like it’s a five star chef, they did run into a literal hellspawn of a mutt. Ugh. Can their luck get any worse?

Her thoughts are far too consumed with the technicals of their situation. There’s too much for them to consider and strategize around, and with their enemies being something supernatural it seems, they can’t use simple mundane means to their advantage. She didn’t notice the change in Hanako’s demeanor at all until the other had spoken up. Huh? An abandoned village out in the forest? She’d move closer to look into Hanako’s phone which is probably a big no no for obvious reasons. However, when her eyes read the words and sees the pictures, she is struck with a very strong sense of deja vu and nausea. There’s something horribly familiar about this place, and there’s an undeniable desire in the back of her head to get there because, for some reason, it feels like all of this would make sense if they could just get to this place.

“Yeah, but first, we have to get something to defend ourselves with. I heard something about raiding a police station?”

She’d smile dangerously, a wicked glow to her dark eyes. With little time wasted, she’d go and grab two umbrellas: one for everyday use and the other for if her first breaks somehow. You can blame her parents for making sure she had an extra. This way, the two of them wouldn’t have to share, and it’d probably be bad to wait until morning for this. By then, the police station would be filled and near impossible to actually get into without being hit with questions. Might as well do what they have to do while everyone is tired and not at their best mentally.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:22 pm

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Hanako looked at Elyss for a few very long moments. Then she nodded.

"Alright then. Let's get some firepower."

She took another sip and placed bottle and ice pack on a nearby table. She was ready to go in that very moment, but hesitated. There was something she should better tell Elyss.

"Erm, Elyss, if we do this together you should know one thing: The police station will be virtually deserted at this time, but I can't turn off the surveillance system. When they review the logs in the morning they will see us go in and they will see us take the guns and we can't do anything about it. And should we still be alive tomorrow they will come for us and they will fuck us dry. And this will be the last time anyone will do that to us, because when we get out of prison we'll be old women. ...just thought you ought to know."

Her face had the expression of someone chewing on a lemon. She maybe had expressed herself far more vulgar than necessary, but it was still the truth. She knew the two of them would probably be treated as terrorists. The sentence they would serve was maybe a bit exaggerated, but they would serve time, that was for sure.
However, the detective also knew that they had no choice. Elyss was completely right when she said that this beast had to be stopped.

When they left the house Hanako chose a path so that the officer that watched the area would not see them. After that it wasn't far.

The whole town was rather small and so was the police station. A one-storey-building with a small parking lot. Hanako went to the back entrance and stopped there for a moment. It was still outside the field of vision of any camera.

"The weapons locker is in the second room on the left side. We'll take shotguns with slugs, that's the most powerful we have. It's enough for a grown stag, let's see how it goes against that black dog."

She hesitated, then said:

"The cameras don't catch us here. If you wait here and let me get in alone we might have a chance they won't come for you."

She smiled, suddenly filled with care for the red headed woman. Strange...considering that she didn't really know Elyss.

With a little bit of an effort she turned and walked onto the compound, not turning to see if Elyss followed. She sincerely hoped that not. Elyss might misunderstand Hanako's concern, might even dislike it, but Hanakk didn't really care. She had to try at least. Strangely it didn't feel like professional concern, like a cop's concern for a citizen. More like a colleague...and a friend.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:21 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Well, I’m in trouble either way: get killed by some weird monster or thrown in jail for the rest of my life. What great choices.”

She’d smile, it’s dangerous and shows she’s ready to run into the blazing inferno head first. There’s no going back after walking out her apartment’s door. Either she returns or she doesn’t. Ah, she should probably apologize to her parents or something, but that sounds lame. Did she really expect not to come back? For some reason, she feels like if she doesn’t say something now, she’ll never get the chance to again. However, at the same time, she couldn’t shake the feeling that calling them would only leave her in a worse situation. Though, with nothing else left to do within her home, she’d follow Hanako out into the rain, keeping as close as she could until they reached the police station. It was a quiet walk with only the rain filling the silent void around them, but there wasn’t much to say, especially with that is to come next ever approaching.

Once at the station, Elyss would prepare to enter from the back with Hanako, but the detective had another idea. What? She wants her to wait here? But then, wouldn’t Hanako take all the blame? There is the possibility that she could bluff her way out of trouble or something, but that’s still a giant risk. Though, Elyss doesn’t protest surprisingly. Her arms would fold over her chest, her face would scrunch up in distaste, and her mouth would open, but nothing came out. She’d just give up right then and there and let Hanako do what she wants. Something about the way the detective had looked at her… It made her not want to stop the woman from doing this the way she wanted. At least, in the back of Elyss’ head, she has already planned on what to do if the woman does end up in jail. Yeah. Get through college, get a good job, and when Hanako is released, allow the woman into her home if the other wants and help her get back on her feet. It’s a long winded plan and they may not even live to see the next day, but one should always have plans just in case they do survive their timely death.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:03 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

She loved the back entrance. No one here, at least during night hours. Back here there were only storage rooms, weapons locker and some file rooms. Even when she was not stealing weapons she liked sneaking in through the back entrance at times to avoid as many colleagues as possible. All doors here were password secured. Without a second's hesitation Hanako punched in her code and went into the building. A brief moment of orientation came over her, when she felt as if two individuals tried to use the same body at the same time. Again. But she pushed it aside. Had to. There was work to be done.

When she was finally standing before the door of the weapons locker she was hesitating. Up until now she hadn't done anything against the law. She could just walk away...only that she couldn't some humans had something like a consciousness. She knew no one would believe her. She knew no one would do anything until many more bodies had dropped. No one but Elyss and her.

She punched in her code and with a click the door opened. There, that was it. Now her code was registered. As soon as 8 o'clock in the morning, when the chief and the day shift would take over, they would see her name, see that she went in here. Then they would check the weapons, would see what was missing…

Again, she pushed the thoughts aside, grabbed as quickly as she could two shotguns, slug ammunition, two pistols with ammunition and some bulletproof vests, which also provided some protection against cuts. She stuffed everything into a dark blue duffel bag. But wasn’t there something she had forgotten?

“Ha..na..ko…”

She turned around. Of course! She had almost forgotten her sword! How could she? There it was in it’s stand against the wall.

With a grunt she threw a few tear gas grenades into the bag. She’d almost forgotten that they were here, too. They were used for riot control. Since this small town was one of the more peaceful ones, they were almost never needed.
She had all she could carry. Hanako had no idea if this was enough to stop these things, but it had to do. It was only a police station, no military outpost. Shotguns were the most powerful weapons they had.

Except for their swords of course.

She switched off the lights and closed the door silently behind here. Yes, these shotguns was the best they had. She hoped it would be enough.

Before she went out again she grabbed a key to one of the carpool vehicles in the parking lot. They were mostly small, cheap micro vans, hardly suited to instill any respect, but on the other hand they were inconspicuous.

When she stopped outside the compound to let Elyss hop in she grinned a very immature grin.

“I just thought to myself if I get busted anyway, it wouldn’t matter much if I nicked this car as well, would it?”

She laughed, a short moment of true happiness. Then she sobered up and became serious.

“The weapons are in that duffel bag. And some vests, too. And our destination is only twenty kilometers out.” she said, as she pulled the micro van out onto an empty street that lead towards the city limits. Somehow she had no doubts that Elyss was able to defend herself. It felt as if she knew that person better than she should. But she didn't care where that came from. She didn't care about anything anymore. There was a mission, it was everything that counted. No resistance anymore, just focus.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:49 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

It’s time for the waiting game. So much fun. She’s never been inside a police station before. Detained? Yeah. But, never inside the building or thrown into jail. She knows nothing is going to happen to Hanako just yet. The woman has codes for the whole building so no alarms will go off. The trouble will come when the other police show up for work and see that things aren’t what they were. Elyss is worried about the future instead of the now. The pressure around her shoulders is bugging her also. It’s like something is there, but she can’t see it or hear it. She can only faintly feel its presence. How perplexing.

However, her thoughts are interrupted by Hanako returning. The woman had come inside some mangy van. Hey, isn’t that the same kind of van that was outside the gym and her house? Wait a minute… Her eyes would narrow, but she didn't say anything as she walked over and got in. Seatbelt on, she’d fold her arms and simply twist her lips and stare at Hanako, accusing the woman of a few things in silence.

“Eh. Whatever. Let’s just kill these things and get back. Maybe we’ll be able to return everything in one piece and come up with some plausible lie to keep out of trouble. Might even be able to secure some evidence so that we won’t appear too crazy.”

She’d turn her head and look at the duffel bag, reaching for it and bringing it closer, pulling out the shotgun inside. This is the first she’s ever held one of these before. It’s kind of heavy, probably packs a punch with deadly recoil. Hmm… She’d put it back and look through the bag more before seeing the sword sheathed inside. That’d cause her to pause and feel a bit sick in her stomach as memories flashed through her head. Memories? Those were dreams, but now they’re horribly vivid: a redhead woman that looks similar to her, a monster dressed in severed hands, and the sea crashing and raging all around her. She’d close the bag and sit up straight in her seat feeling off.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum