Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)

Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:25 am
Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Sterne20

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | STERNRITTER

The sudden intrusion of several different entities, most of which could hardly be considered friendly with the Vandenreich, did little to set Alastair's mind at ease. Why so many creatures were interested in this operation or had at least noticed what was going on, he did not know. But seeing Saisei amongst the ranks of the gathered recruits did at least serve to focus his own thoughts on the matter at hand, even though the kid seemed rather irritated by the non-humans present. At least his fellow recruits pulled him back and kept him from getting in over his head.

But this was a problem for the commanders to deal with, he needn't get involved, and so he listened to the breakdown of orders and headed off towards the south side of the camp in short order. Delta 2 was his assignment, it wasn't the spearhead but there would likely be no shortage of action of the southern front given the turnout.

As he arrived at the location, the sight of a little girl seemingly waiting for him threw his previous line of thinking straight out of the proverbial window. Was this meant to be some kind of babysitting op?

"Good morning, miss. Are you lost? You probably don't want to be hanging around here, it's going to get pretty hectic soon enough."

END POST | FRESH OFF THE BUS
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)

Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:27 pm

Yaksha, The Überseele

"And so we stumble at the starting line. If you wish to detain my ward, then I have little choice but to join her. Her well-being is my responsibility while she is in this place, and I cannot in all good conscience leave her to your ministrations when you have already stated your intentions to be openly inimical to her well-being. You clearly know who I am, and the fact that you are willing to accept me as comrade means that you no doubt trust my judgments on matters pertaining to hollows. Yet you do not trust me to detain my own ward, should the need arise."

His gaze settled on the two agents intent on taking Calypso away, staring at them curiously. It was an unnerving, disarming sort of curiosity; the sort that made it seem like just by being looked at by him, they were being pinned to a corkboard and peeled layer by layer, every portion of their being observed and carefully hung out. There was no malice or heat in his stance or actions, but the message was conveyed every bit as effectively as if it were a threat. He simply began to move after her, the two agents assigned to him given little choice but to follow, or to await further instructions.

He stood tall and proud, hands behind his head, as he waited for the real festivities to start. They were gathering their manpower for now, an obvious show of force; but to whom remained unclear. Yaksha had very clearly arrived with his hands outstretched, and the girl by his side was at the very worst uncomfortable to be where she was. The creatures they were about to seek out and destroy wouldn't appreciate a true heirarchy or military force; to them, it was little more than a pack to be broken up and hunted individually. So why were they behaving as if this were still a war?

He would've risen a brow as the commander arrived, clearly prepared to get down to some manner of business. Before anything else, Yaksha rose a hand, clearly signalling silence, as he took a single step towards the commander, his tone still as calm and pleasant as ever. But beneath the placid surface, there was steel, something unyielding that made it very clear he had no intention of backing down on his stances, no matter what came next.

"A point of order, before you set on whatever interrogations or entertainment you consider appropriate to detained demons. Shadow Fall is a defunct organization. You won the war, last I understood. There is no longer any standing hostilities between your people and the danava, save those your own troops hold towards them. The name Asthavon remains sufficient cause to strip a person of their rights? For how long, Captain? Into perpetuity...? Because of a mere coincidence of taxonomy, my ward is to be treated as a threat to your way of life until the end of time? Then let us put this farce to an end, here and now. I will adopt young Calypso to be my own. Asthavon no more. Draw up the paperwork, and we will have it finished before your men even set off. And then we can resume what it is we set here to do."

He glanced towards the other one present in the tent, hesitating for perhaps three whole seconds as he tried to make sense of just what it was he was looking at...before giving up entirely, and gesturing with his freehand towards Ky'rin, like he was picking kittens out of a pound.

"This one, as well. If it makes it easier for you, consider me as their parole agent. Should they perform any act that interferes with your own objectives in Jefferson, I will personally detain them. Immediately."
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:50 pm
Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Eg-2

INFANT ELDER GOD

Despite preparing itself, Ky'rin still wasn't ready for what was going to happen to her. Ky'rin, as far as it was concerned, was minding its own business and making a point to not really bother anybody. So, despite its best efforts, it still ended up captured by two shady-looking people. On instinct, it wanted to fight back, but it knew that if it did so that it would make the situation much worse. So for now, Ky'rin kept its eyes open and did as it was told. Honestly, it was just going to wait for the moment to escape but then an angel came to save it.

Or kind of an angel, more of a monster. But a monster with a heart, like Ky'rin. While it didn't really understand all the politics or reasoning behind any of this, it was super behind not being sidelined for the rest of the day. In a lapse of judgment, it opened its mouth.

"███ ████ █████...████" A feeling of clear excitement followed by regret would be translated to those in earshot. That... wasn't going to help its cause, it knew that. The only response she could give to those wanting answers was going to be a coy smile, because Ky'rin didn't really have the answers they were looking for. Hopefully, they could understand where it was coming from, but that was highly unlikely.

Ky'rin was detained for merely being in the vicinity, lord knows what would happen if they found out why it was there, let alone what it was. It promptly shut up and sat down, waiting for the whole thing to blow over.

"...█████" Regret, once again.

END POST | NOT LOST THIS TIME

Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Sumera-character-list
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:37 pm

Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER CALYPSO'S POST

Artist: SilvaGunner - Song: Hip Shop

Calypso was rather calm as the two agents came to collect her, a twinge of annoyance in her as she really felt no need to just get dragged off - at least they could have asked before just grabbing her, but she knew better than to seem like she was making a struggle, especially with how trigger finger some of the camp occupants seemed to be towards her mere presence. Asthavon - that name just left an incredibly bad taste in her mouth, not like those who moved to detain her would know she renounced the name well over a month ago.

However, she heard Yaksha's voice behind her, craning her neck to look at him. She was going to clear up what path she had chosen and make it very clear that she had nobody coming to swoop down, kill them all and collect her, however it seemed the hollow was well on intent on getting to that step immediately. She honestly didn't think those of Earth would recognize her - it was a long time since she last did anything, and it wasn't like she did anything bad, but of course there was that possibility they ended up knowing about her.

She was quiet, letting Yaksha speak his piece on not allowing her be taken, only quietly watching him as she was moments away from the tent, though something he said made her heart skip a beat, even if it was merely for a political save face - adopting her. Sentiment could be seen in her gaze for a moment, before it being shaken off to mild embarrassment for letting those deep familial yearnings peek through when they were in a much more serious situation. Okay, she had to say something;

"I've renounced the Asthavon name for a while, now. I rejected it with all my heart and soul."

She could call clearly to any within earshot of the current happenings, not doing a single thing to struggle against her captors,

"And before any of you think i've made this decision on a convenient whim; I made it very clear to any who would care in my home world that I had done so, and I have no interest in returning to the family. For what cruelties they've done, I have no interest in being a part of it; those who would commit such heinous things to anyone in this existence are no family to me."

She should have done this forever ago.. Well, better late than never, huh? She would release a fluttering sigh before continuing,

"I've come here with Yaksha with only peace in mind, a hope that nobody has to suffer today if we just work together. But, I understand if you don't trust me or are wary of what I could do.."

Her gaze flashed at the boy who practically radiated with resentment and anger, who it was towards was completely obvious, Or hate me to the ends of existence...

"..If being under close watch is what makes you more comfortable towards engaging with me, then it's alright. All I ask is for you to at least listen."

Her gaze would lower into the tent, likely ready for her wish to be dishonored and she just be put in the tent for the duration of this, looking to see the small creature she had seen earlier. She was surprised, especially by their attempts at communication; they probably got found and put back here. She kept herself tight lipped for the moment, but tried to quietly give the being a reassuring look - She didn't want any harm coming to it; she wasn't sure what these people were willing to do to things they didn't understand...

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:44 pm
Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 V0fKT7Y

Saisei Satō | Lookin' For His Place In Life

A job was a job. The Vandenreich had a clear goal in mind with whatever they had planned in regards to Jefferson. To Saisei, it was the last thing on his mind with what was currently at hand. Listening to his Commander fully, the boy couldn't help but feel a sense of importance wash over him when it was made clear he'd be part of Bravo 1. That sense of importance quickly washed away when he realized that Loukas would be accompanying him. While Saisei didn't think ill of the newly made Sueki, his worry for his safety would be without a doubt stuck in the back of his mind. Not just worry for him but also worry for his senior, Alastair. It was quite the packed scene, actually.

"Yeah, you're right Loukas..."

Leaving his station among the recruits and moving to the main tent, he quickly checked himself for the rest of his equipment and clothing to be sure of his status in the field. He didn't carry anything in particular that would be considered heavy, just his clothing and a small dagger, something he rarely ever carried. Given the circumstances, he was a tad worried about the outcome of the mission. Extra protection could always help.

"..."

His silence was almost deafening as both Yaksha and the young girl spoke. Saisei had no interest in the qualms that came with the presence. They were, for lack of a better term, useless in the boy's eyes. No matter what they said or what actions they took, they were scum of the earth in his eyes. One, a natural enemy of the Quincy, something he held so near and dear to his heart. The other? Well, frankly, Saisei didn't know anything in regards to her being until she made at least part of her identity known.

"You're a scourge. I'm glad we're detaining you."

He muttered to himself, his anger from before only growing as the Asthavon name was brought up. Saisei spit at the ground, digging his foot into it before turning to his Squad Leader and standing at attention. That was the end of that, an Asthavon renouncing the Asthavon name meant nothing to him. Committing heinous acts and denouncing them as family wasn't enough, it would never be enough. Associating with such beings left you marked for life, Calypso should know that he thought.

Alas, as he thought before, a job was a job. The Vandenreich would do as they pleased with the two, Saisei knew all he could do was do his job. Follow orders, take out whatever he was required to and move on with life. At the end of the day, it was work and that is all that mattered in the here and now.

"So, what's the plan for us?"

He spoke to his Squad Leader respectfully and with intense focus, his hatred for the two visitors soon washed away with his ever present need to fulfill his duty. Time to start his shift.

END POST | Hoping For A Clear Future

Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:49 am
Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Sleeping-banner

Yugiri | Wandering Vizard

It was still Yugiri's naptime. Not a care in the world with her blissful ignorance in her sleep. She was having wonderful dreams in this light sleep, all the places she had been which sometimes would be ruined by the sudden appearance of Micaiah in her head for some reason. What an awful thing to have happen.

Occasionally she stirred, there were some pretty big reiatsu signatures over there, real wide array too. However, she wasn't going to get involved in their business. She'd take a peek if it got messy. Someone like her should definitely show up in the heat of the moment, it'd be cooler.

Idly she wondered if she should call Erchanhardt, it'd been a while since they spoke. Before she went to Japan and spent time with Ada, after that she came right back here.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN | END POST

Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTJefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADJefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Mae
Mae
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:41 pm

i'm about to drop off,
drift into a deep fog

Frankly, Loukas was uncomfortable with the presence of a hollow and especially a demon of all things being so close. While the occupation of America itself hadn't affected him personally, he knew that several other people had not been so lucky. Even during the war, he hadn't been lucky enough to not suffer some kind of loss, his mother among some of the dead who's bodies had never been recovered.

He sincerely doubted the demons would have done what the Vandenreich did for survivors in the aftermath. That alone influenced Loukas' opinion. Still, he's at least glad Saisei hadn't instigated anything, despite how clearly tempted he is to do so.

No matter. He'd received his orders, and they were clear: As part of Bravo 1, he was to basically stay put for now. Straightening up, Loukas stood at attention, arms folded behind his back. Mentally, he made sure he had everything he'd need. A few vials of blood to keep up his strength, safely packed away in a small bag attached to his belt. A silver dagger hanging in its sheathe at the other side of his hips. He clearly had his earpiece, fitting snugly in place. For the most part, Loukas had chosen to go as light as possible, in order to keep himself agile.

LOUKAS.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:52 pm
Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Yo8iebf

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Huh? Oh, don't you worry about me, sport, I'll be just fine out here."

Fishing around in his backpack for a moment or two, Ira handed over a small packet of documents detailing his condition and his situation. Namely, that he was a spiritually-verified 68 year old man, regardless of appearances.

"'Course, I might need a little help getting around if things get too bad out there, but I've got youth in these bones yet. Hopefully you and me don't have to deal with all this shenaniganry going on, eh? Lotta talk about politics, lotta gettin' upset about stuff they can't change. Big waste of time if ya ask me."

Sticking his hands into the pockets of his jorts, Ira simply looked over at all the other assorted folks around here. Man, he looked like he'd gotten real lucky here. Seemed like everyone else was a little tightly wound.

END POST | JORTS ARE FINE COMBAT ATTIRE

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:37 am

Jefferson | LOL

“Frankly, I cannot see the significance of denouncing the Asthavon name. You have done nothing to distance yourself from them besides dropping your surname. I do enjoy being told what ‘we’ have done, Yaksha, but as you can see, Jefferson City is a prime example that this war is not over. Demons live far longer than humans, hold grudges far longer than humans. You should understand such as a Hollow. You both spout nonsense on this matter. Yaksha, a Hollow out for his own gain adopting a demon related to the world’s worst enemy. This is not a soap opera, people. This is real life. I will not speak for the future, but if your denouncement brings further harm to my world, then that will be that.”

With a sigh, Commander Richard’s head drops, his hat pulled over his face. He is silent for several seconds, still like a statue. Obviously, he is thinking. This is a complicated predicament he has found himself in. On one hand, conversing with these two could prove dangerous for their mission. On the other hand, if this is the reality of the matter, this situation could be turned into something advantageous for the Vandenreich. The Grand master would probably enjoy a face to face with an Asthavon.

“Okay. Yaksha, you shall be under the command of General Jenkins. You, Calypso, shall be under my watch. Do know that I am tired of this warfare, this back and forth. I have a home I wish to return to. Everyone here has a home they wish to return to. Do note that after this mission, you both will be transported to The City of Lights for further interrogation, but for now, you shall prove assets for this mission. One mishap, and I will have both of your heads served to my Grand master on a silver platter.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On cue, General Jenkins appeared from behind Commander Richards, his hands behind his back and a sweet smile on his face.

“Oh my, I’m left with the big scary looking fella, Commander? Now, how am I supposed to do my job with such a pretty mug always in the corner of my eye?”

Following General Jenkins, a brief conversation is held. However, the two’s hushed voices prove impossible for anyone to hear, especially since they spoke in a language unknown to anyone around, possibly made up for occasions like this. It’s obvious that Jenkins is not happy, but he kept his expression still as the Commander gave his orders. With a sigh, Yaksha would find himself being urged forward by the two guards from earlier.

“Now, I know you’re usually the big boy on campus, my friend, but, just for today, I do hope you comply and understand that whoever you think you are means nothing right now. I’m in charge of you, and I do hope you act up just a tad bit. Hope your brain isn’t made out of bones as well. We Quincy are experts at dealing with feisty Hollows after all.”

Jenkins didn’t even care about hiding his hostility. He is already annoyed with the circumstances. His Commander is being too lenient, but extra forces for this mission would prove beneficial. There is no arguing against that, but if things go to Hell because of this decision, then everyone will suffer. Either way, he has a job to do, and that’s to get his charges in order. So, without any more delay, he makes his way over to where Delta 2 is stationed. Once there, he is quick to take a quick survey of each person, making sure that everyone is here.

“Ah, Alastair. It seems you’ve made yourself acquainted with our young volunteer. Good. That means you’ll have no problems watching over her, or does she prefer he?” A quick smile before his attention is turned to the rest. “Alright, sourpusses. Welcome to Delta 2, the second to Bravo 1. Now I know being second sucks, but I assure you, at least we aren’t Omega 3, and our job is just as important. We are the legs of this operation. As you know, there are three teams, each entering from different parts of the city. The city has been split into three sections. Our job is to scout our section, dealing with any bogies along the way, until we reach the center of the city where we shall station ourselves a quarter of a mile away. There we shall create a small stronghold while waiting for the rest to finish their assignments. When all our forces have come together, we’ll move into the center of the city, and if nothing goes wrong, mission accomplished. Easy, yeah? Any questions?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Bravo 1. Our mission is to move through the heart of Jefferson City. We are the main force and the spearhead of this operation. We are expected to meet the most resistance, but our job is no different from Delta 2. We are to reach our destination, a quarter of a mile from the center of the City and rendezvous with the other two squads for the final siege. Any questions?”

Commander Richards was not as winded as his second, but he did not need as much to give orders. Beside him with two guards would be Calypso and Ky’rin. The child creature did not seem capable of speech, so she was simply pulled along with Calypso. If Yaksha is treating her as another of his, then, she shall be held in the same area as Calypso for now.

END POST | YOU GON DIE

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:53 am
Jefferson City's Shindig (Event Thread: Prologue)  - Page 2 Sterne20

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | STERNRITTER

Alastair was about halfway through skim-reading Ira's bundle of documents as Jenkins approached, his eyebrows having raised and fallen several times as he flicked between the pages. Honestly, it wasn't the most unusual phenomenon he had ever heard of but it was still surprising to find them out here volunteering for a combat mission in such a state. With one final roll of his eyes, he straightened the forms out and handed them back.

"It looks like we will have our work cut out for us, especially if our support is coming from that ragtag bunch. But I did not come all this way to watch an operation grind to a halt over unexpected guests, so we make the best with what we have." His gaze wandered back toward the direction of the towering hollow and its demonic companion before turning back to Ira, the shadow of a smile crossing his face. "The strength of our enemy is as yet unknown, so avoid being reckless and I will do all that I can to keep us both in one piece."

He listened to General Jenkins' orders, offering a nod in the officer's direction at his mention during the introduction. They were going in blind, that much was quickly made apparent, but the General was doing his best to avert attention from the staggering lack of intel and focus upon the mission. Pushing the issue would only have a negative impact on morale, so he refrained from making a comment and busied himself with checking over his equipment one final time. He had this feeling in his gut that it was going to be anything but easy, but perhaps together they could overcome a challenge or two.

END POST | FRESH OFF THE BUS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum