Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
Geeky Raven
Distant Horizons - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDistant Horizons - Page 4 I_voting_barDistant Horizons - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Locke
Distant Horizons - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDistant Horizons - Page 4 I_voting_barDistant Horizons - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
ForgottenMercy
Rawk
Henrex
Absentee
Mirja Eeola
THEFROST
Gamma

Distant Horizons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Geeky Raven
Veteran Member
Geeky Raven

Member Info
Platinum Points:
815500/9999999Distant Horizons - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Distant Horizons - Page 4 Empty
Subject Post 31PostSubject: Re: Distant Horizons   Distant Horizons - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 9:09 pm

Distant Horizons - Page 4 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Takehiko had endured the scent of those things on a rather frequent basis. He'd trained with them and seen the effects first hand. He watched both of them closely ensuring nothing befell them. "It's important to understand Shikai isn't restricted to a blade always. While mine is strange, there is another Kuchiki who is intriguing as well." He said looking at both people carefully to make sure no side effects remained. He'd let them do that of their own accord, not wishing to use his Zanpakuto in that way. He realized now that his only use was helping those here who needed him. But there were shufflings going on and someday maybe he'd not be around.

He didn't mind that though, before his self-imposed exile. Around the house had been rumors of someone at the Academy. He suspected that would be interesting to meet them. "It is also worth noting, there have been Zanpakuto with multiple effects and releases. My Uncle takes the shape of Cherry Blossom petals but is also blades. And my Aunts is an ice-based one, though I can't say as though I know much about how they work. "

He said offering a shrug as his Zanpakuto sealed and became a small blade again. Sheathing it with a clicking sound, his eyes looked at them both now. Exploration of the mind and body was important. "To truly grow you have to begin to understand yourself more. And by extension your Zanpakuto, I believe you both realize why I was reluctant to utilize my Zanpakuto for sparring. " He said glancing at both of them. What their Zanpakutos were and what extension they took would be up to them.

When Amon asked about the Zanpakuto, the man hadn't seen the Vice-Captain of Combats weapon yet. "Have either of you seen Captain Kobayashi's? And Amon have you seen Yamada-sans?" He asked with an interest in educating if he could both of them. He didn't hold wisdom like some of the older people in the Gotei. But he did understand Zanjutsu even if only a little bit.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Distant Horizons - Page 4 ATYqP7N
Back to top Go down
Blood Knight
Starter Member
Blood Knight

Subject Post 32PostSubject: Re: Distant Horizons   Distant Horizons - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2021 7:08 pm

Amon carefully listened to the same thing he's heard... Only it was said differently. He would need to know himself and by extension his Zan- Asauchi, since by observation of conversation he assumed that pieces of the individual go into the Zanpacto. By that sense, it makes the weapons, or tools, more alive and allow for a variety of abilities. But that was assumption. Amon understood that Zanpacto gain their powers, released and sealed forms like his instructor had stayed before. Only problem was that most Shinigami like himself already had theirs, whereas Amon only had his Asauchi.

The Shinigami also realized that if Kuchiki used his Zanpacto him and Hanako would have got clapped. There was no telling how advanced the guy was to begun with and Amon would rather not do the math. They have been around longer than he has, and it wouldn't surprise him if both their reservoirs of power were much larger regardless if they fight or not. Amon knew he has a lot of work to get done, plenty of training and fighting, practicing his Kido if he wanted to go to the next level. Hell, that was his goal right now, to become stronger than he could imagine.

Amon was then asked if he had seen Kobiyashi's and Yamada's Zanpactos, and he answered almost immediately, "Not necessarily. Only when they were sheathed I got a glance or two, but that's it. You have any idea what they look like or what they do?"
Back to top Go down
Ame no ko
Established Member
Ame no ko

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0Distant Horizons - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 33PostSubject: Re: Distant Horizons   Distant Horizons - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 5:04 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Hanako thought for a moment before she answered Takehiko’s question.

“Now that you mention it, I don’t know Captain Kobayashi’s releases either. I have sparred with him on several occasions, I even used my Shikai, but he never used his.”

She made a vague gesture with her hand. She had an idea of what nature her Captain’s powers were, although she never saw any release of his. It was equally terrifying and tempting to test herself against the Shikai of her Captain. Although, the question remained if it was at all a smart idea, given how frighteningly powerful he was.

“I don’t really like using my Shikai against friends…” Hanako said slowly, mainly addressing Amon.
“But if you like, I can show it to you.”

She exchanged a glance with Takehiko before she went a bit off to the side where she had enough space. Then she drew her sword in a slow and flowing motion. How many hours her hands had held this weapon... Hanako wouldn’t even try to count them. It felt familiar, like a part of her own body. Yet she still experienced the drawing of her sword consciously every time. The touch of the hilt wrapping against the skin of her fingers, the weight of the sword in her hand.

Hanako extended the flowing motion until she held the sword away from her body to her right side.

“Live, Bakumusha.”

The command was given calm and quietly, but her voice carried power. Immediately Hanako’s reiatsu concentrated around her body and gave her silhouette an icy-blue outline. The light also engulfed the sword, began creeping over her back and flowing over her left arm. The glowing sword grew to an enormous size, almost as long as Hanako was tall. After only a moment it was all over.

The weapon she was now carrying bore little resemblance to a normal Katana. If it stood on its tip it would almost reach to Hanako’s shoulder. It curved from the tip in a wide arch to a pommel, forming a long curved blade, with the last third of it acting as a handguard over the grip. The most unusual characteristic, however, was the material of which the sword was made. It looked as if it was formed from tightly interwoven roots. They made up the entire weapon, with the exception of a broad cutting edge and the chain that was attached to the pommel. From there the chain was loosely wrapped around Hanako’s right arm a few times, before it went over her back, where it connected to an old style samurai armor sleeve, made from dark red hardwood, she wore on her left arm.

She swung it a few times normally, then she let it circle on a very short length of chain, to demonstrate how she would use it in combat. While she did it she made sure that the big blade stayed well clear of floor, walls and ceiling.

“This form has its drawbacks. Obviously it is quite difficult to use in confined spaces, although not impossible, especially if I don’t care what happens to my surroundings. If I have enough room to maneuver and use Bakumusha to its full potential...well, let’s say the two of us have mastered a few precarious situations already.”

She patted the side of the blade in a way she would also pat the shoulder of a comrade. And why not? Essentially...it was exactly like that.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Back to top Go down
Geeky Raven
Veteran Member
Geeky Raven

Member Info
Platinum Points:
815500/9999999Distant Horizons - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 34PostSubject: Re: Distant Horizons   Distant Horizons - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 9:24 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

A soft expression remained as he observed the release. It was interesting but something he had anticipated to some extent. His eyes examined it as he thought back to his own Zanpakuto. He'd not seen Captain Kobayashi's either, it was unknown to him entirely. He had seen his cousin release however Koyo, it was frightening in a way. The natural talent some people had and could muster. He fought and clawed for everything in his life.

His Zanpakuto remaining sealed he brought his hand along with it. Someday the future would be one where he wasn't welcome here he imagined. He'd gone away from the Kuchiki clan and his Uncle. He couldn't bear the shame he'd brought upon them himself. He had to marvel at her spiritual pressure and control. She was an excellent fighter, he imagined she could easily take on people. But he could tell neither of them had seen Kobayashi serious.

A Captain who fought for real was a frightening figure. In the history of the Gotei Shikai's of Captains were feared. He'd never seen his own leaders release or anything of the like. "Captain Kobayashi is held in high acclaim for two things, these are known to some I'd suppose. His mastery of Hoho is frightening to behold and that of his Vizard powers." INdeed he remembered Ulv told him once that Kobayashi's speed was immense.

But he knew someone faster, a man who rested in the prison now. He was quick and his mastery of the Zanpakuto knew no equal. The traitor Tsubasa Unabara, history viewed him as a complicated figure. But to Takehiko he was a traitor nothing more.

"You should return to your Squad, I must see to my duties and wounded. It has been a pleasure seeing you."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Distant Horizons - Page 4 ATYqP7N
Back to top Go down

Distant Horizons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: The Gotei United :: Second Division: Kido Corps/Medicine/Healing-
Jump to: