Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Distant Horizons - Page 4 Empty Re: Distant Horizons

Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:09 pm

Distant Horizons - Page 4 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Takehiko had endured the scent of those things on a rather frequent basis. He'd trained with them and seen the effects first hand. He watched both of them closely ensuring nothing befell them. "It's important to understand Shikai isn't restricted to a blade always. While mine is strange, there is another Kuchiki who is intriguing as well." He said looking at both people carefully to make sure no side effects remained. He'd let them do that of their own accord, not wishing to use his Zanpakuto in that way. He realized now that his only use was helping those here who needed him. But there were shufflings going on and someday maybe he'd not be around.

He didn't mind that though, before his self-imposed exile. Around the house had been rumors of someone at the Academy. He suspected that would be interesting to meet them. "It is also worth noting, there have been Zanpakuto with multiple effects and releases. My Uncle takes the shape of Cherry Blossom petals but is also blades. And my Aunts is an ice-based one, though I can't say as though I know much about how they work. "

He said offering a shrug as his Zanpakuto sealed and became a small blade again. Sheathing it with a clicking sound, his eyes looked at them both now. Exploration of the mind and body was important. "To truly grow you have to begin to understand yourself more. And by extension your Zanpakuto, I believe you both realize why I was reluctant to utilize my Zanpakuto for sparring. " He said glancing at both of them. What their Zanpakutos were and what extension they took would be up to them.

When Amon asked about the Zanpakuto, the man hadn't seen the Vice-Captain of Combats weapon yet. "Have either of you seen Captain Kobayashi's? And Amon have you seen Yamada-sans?" He asked with an interest in educating if he could both of them. He didn't hold wisdom like some of the older people in the Gotei. But he did understand Zanjutsu even if only a little bit.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
Established Member

Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:08 pm
Amon carefully listened to the same thing he's heard... Only it was said differently. He would need to know himself and by extension his Zan- Asauchi, since by observation of conversation he assumed that pieces of the individual go into the Zanpacto. By that sense, it makes the weapons, or tools, more alive and allow for a variety of abilities. But that was assumption. Amon understood that Zanpacto gain their powers, released and sealed forms like his instructor had stayed before. Only problem was that most Shinigami like himself already had theirs, whereas Amon only had his Asauchi.

The Shinigami also realized that if Kuchiki used his Zanpacto him and Hanako would have got clapped. There was no telling how advanced the guy was to begun with and Amon would rather not do the math. They have been around longer than he has, and it wouldn't surprise him if both their reservoirs of power were much larger regardless if they fight or not. Amon knew he has a lot of work to get done, plenty of training and fighting, practicing his Kido if he wanted to go to the next level. Hell, that was his goal right now, to become stronger than he could imagine.

Amon was then asked if he had seen Kobiyashi's and Yamada's Zanpactos, and he answered almost immediately, "Not necessarily. Only when they were sheathed I got a glance or two, but that's it. You have any idea what they look like or what they do?"
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Distant Horizons - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Distant Horizons - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:04 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Hanako thought for a moment before she answered Takehiko’s question.

“Now that you mention it, I don’t know Captain Kobayashi’s releases either. I have sparred with him on several occasions, I even used my Shikai, but he never used his.”

She made a vague gesture with her hand. She had an idea of what nature her Captain’s powers were, although she never saw any release of his. It was equally terrifying and tempting to test herself against the Shikai of her Captain. Although, the question remained if it was at all a smart idea, given how frighteningly powerful he was.

“I don’t really like using my Shikai against friends…” Hanako said slowly, mainly addressing Amon.
“But if you like, I can show it to you.”

She exchanged a glance with Takehiko before she went a bit off to the side where she had enough space. Then she drew her sword in a slow and flowing motion. How many hours her hands had held this weapon... Hanako wouldn’t even try to count them. It felt familiar, like a part of her own body. Yet she still experienced the drawing of her sword consciously every time. The touch of the hilt wrapping against the skin of her fingers, the weight of the sword in her hand.

Hanako extended the flowing motion until she held the sword away from her body to her right side.

“Live, Bakumusha.”

The command was given calm and quietly, but her voice carried power. Immediately Hanako’s reiatsu concentrated around her body and gave her silhouette an icy-blue outline. The light also engulfed the sword, began creeping over her back and flowing over her left arm. The glowing sword grew to an enormous size, almost as long as Hanako was tall. After only a moment it was all over.

The weapon she was now carrying bore little resemblance to a normal Katana. If it stood on its tip it would almost reach to Hanako’s shoulder. It curved from the tip in a wide arch to a pommel, forming a long curved blade, with the last third of it acting as a handguard over the grip. The most unusual characteristic, however, was the material of which the sword was made. It looked as if it was formed from tightly interwoven roots. They made up the entire weapon, with the exception of a broad cutting edge and the chain that was attached to the pommel. From there the chain was loosely wrapped around Hanako’s right arm a few times, before it went over her back, where it connected to an old style samurai armor sleeve, made from dark red hardwood, she wore on her left arm.

She swung it a few times normally, then she let it circle on a very short length of chain, to demonstrate how she would use it in combat. While she did it she made sure that the big blade stayed well clear of floor, walls and ceiling.

“This form has its drawbacks. Obviously it is quite difficult to use in confined spaces, although not impossible, especially if I don’t care what happens to my surroundings. If I have enough room to maneuver and use Bakumusha to its full potential...well, let’s say the two of us have mastered a few precarious situations already.”

She patted the side of the blade in a way she would also pat the shoulder of a comrade. And why not? Essentially...it was exactly like that.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Anonymous

Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:24 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

A soft expression remained as he observed the release. It was interesting but something he had anticipated to some extent. His eyes examined it as he thought back to his own Zanpakuto. He'd not seen Captain Kobayashi's either, it was unknown to him entirely. He had seen his cousin release however Koyo, it was frightening in a way. The natural talent some people had and could muster. He fought and clawed for everything in his life.

His Zanpakuto remaining sealed he brought his hand along with it. Someday the future would be one where he wasn't welcome here he imagined. He'd gone away from the Kuchiki clan and his Uncle. He couldn't bear the shame he'd brought upon them himself. He had to marvel at her spiritual pressure and control. She was an excellent fighter, he imagined she could easily take on people. But he could tell neither of them had seen Kobayashi serious.

A Captain who fought for real was a frightening figure. In the history of the Gotei Shikai's of Captains were feared. He'd never seen his own leaders release or anything of the like. "Captain Kobayashi is held in high acclaim for two things, these are known to some I'd suppose. His mastery of Hoho is frightening to behold and that of his Vizard powers." INdeed he remembered Ulv told him once that Kobayashi's speed was immense.

But he knew someone faster, a man who rested in the prison now. He was quick and his mastery of the Zanpakuto knew no equal. The traitor Tsubasa Unabara, history viewed him as a complicated figure. But to Takehiko he was a traitor nothing more.

"You should return to your Squad, I must see to my duties and wounded. It has been a pleasure seeing you."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
Established Member

Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:11 pm
Amon watched as Hanako suggested using her Shikai and how she didn't let using it against friends. But Amon and Hanako weren't , comrades and acquaintances sure enough but perhaps down the line the man could potentially get to know the other Shinigami. Still yet, he watched in silence as Hanako walked over to a free space and started some form of motion with her blade. From his position Amon decided to feel out the ever growing power, his eyebrows rising more as he could feel the immense energy gathering around her. Holy shit!

“Live, Bakumusha.”

In almost an instant Hanako's sword grew in size and she begun to glow an icy blue. When it was over, her sword was much longer and it's curvature at the tip touched the ground. The weapon itself was just as tall as the individual who bore its power, however the precarious weapon looked to be interwoven of tree roots, with the exception of the sharpened blade and the chain that dangled from the hilt and up and around Hanako's arm where it seemed Samurai-esque armor appeared attached to. Amon... Suffice to say, had a very long way to go. And going based off of Hanako's words it made sense the blade was used for open areas whereas Amon's was used for closer-to-body combat.

"Wow..." Amon states in complete awe, losing words as they came and only spoke from the mind immediately, "I mean... Holy fuck- like... With a cactus. So... I can see you come packing."

Amon then heard Kuchiki speak and he suggested, from the sound of it, even more powerful individuals. If Amon could shit himself he most likely would, metaphorically that was. He glanced between the two powerhouses, not realizing just how stronger they were compared to the newbie he was. Competitively, he was a french fry, a really dried out one where those two were fully dressed baked potatoes. Upon hearing Kuchiki tell them to get going, Amon composed himself a little better but was still in a state of awe, "Y-yeah man- I mean sir! We'll umm... Be seeing you around. Thanks for having us Captain- I mean Vice Captain Kuchiki!"

Amon, in all honesty, felt like a compete dumbass. And he felt that he needed a lot of work before even reaching either of their levels.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Distant Horizons - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Distant Horizons - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:25 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

The sleeve of armor and the chain dissolved into light again and flowed back into Hanako’s blade, which also started to glow again. Then it shrunk and after only a short moment, when the light faded, Hanako had only her simple Katana in hand. She sheathed it with a quick movement and walked back over to Takehiko and Amon.

“I have heard that as well, but I haven’t seen his Vizard powers either. However, I don’t really need any more proof from my Captain that he is a force to be with. When I trained with him, even after I released Baklumsuha and he kept his Zanpakuto sealed...I’m sure he could have wiped the floor with me without even breaking a sweat.”

She nodded in agreement and smiled at her counterpart.

“You’re right, we have taken up too much of your time already. Thank you.”

She bowed politely and waved goodbye as she, together with Amon, left Takehiko. While they walked through the compound towards the exit she still had to chuckle about Amon’s reaction to her Shikai. Or rather, the words that had slipped out of his mouth. Although she had to admit that she had no idea where a cactus could fit in.

“So...any thoughts about our experience here? I do admit that some of Kuchiki-san’s abilities are a little strange to me.”

She had noticed the gap of power between Amon and herself, as well as, although on a more unconscious level, that it troubled him in a similar way than it had troubled her. So she thought for a moment, before she made an offering.

“How do you think about doing some training? I don’t know if I can help you in any way to hear the voice of your Zanpakuto, because the way I became able to hear it was probably most unusual. But it would be my pleasure to help you work on your skills.”

Blood Knight
Blood Knight
Established Member

Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:49 pm
Amon was about to start for the nearest exit, by now his stomach was in a knot due to the numerous smells this place had. Of course, he had to wait for Hanako who he watched the whole time. It was insane for him to think this lady was any weaker than what she was now, when she exerted that power and it goes to show... Hell, maybe he could do something like that? He stayed in place until Hanako powered down her Shikai.

"Well... To you the truth that guy's a Swiss Army Knife. Or better yet, I can relate everyone to guns, you have your pistols, revolvers, then you shotguns and rifles, some Shinigami are RPGs... But him? Kuchiki is a napalm spewing flamethrower with a far reach.... If that makes sense. If he were more war-minded then he could do some serious damage. But it was a nice spar while it lasted, probably could of had him too, it at least shown me some exotic power," Amon said, giving his odd analysis until finally asking, "But what about you? You took that hit dead on like a champ."

Hanako then asked Amon if he would like to spar some time which got his hopes up, "That'd be great actually. I only know basics of sword and Asauchi handling, they don't teach you how to use a broad sword, everyone else seems to have katanas and of the like. That said, it'd be cool to have someone help me develope this hunk of metal into a Zanpacto."
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:07 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Hanako nodded, obviously satisfied with Amon’s answer.

“Then let’s do that.” she said, referring to the suggested training session.

“Oh, and I won’t lie, it did hurt quite a bit.”

She played a bit with the torn edges of her Shihakusho, scowling at the damage. She should change.

“But your spiritual pressure is not only for attack, it can also be some sort of defense. I used that to soften the blow. Not that I had much choice anyway.”

She shrugged. While her expression and posture didn’t betray anything anymore, her mind was still thinking about how she should have pummeled Takehiko for that hit. Even though she came really far since she joined the Gotei, Hanako was far from being over her old frustrated and short-tempered self. Often it took a conscious effort to keep the shit from hitting the fan.

“Well, I have to change and some other things to take care of first. Let’s meet up later.”

The two of them left the building and after Hanako nodded a goodbye they went their separate ways. Hanako would call when and where to meet up. Until then each of them had to go about their own business for a while.

EXIT THREAD

Blood Knight
Blood Knight
Established Member

Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:00 pm
Amon smiled at Kanako's answer. So the blast did hurt, but he also forgot his energy could be used as a temporary shield of left with no choice, at least from what she said. And Amon actually perked up on, "Meeting up later," For a spar or practice of sorts. It wasn't a date, shit, he just met the woman but it was something. It made the man almost happy that he would get to get out instead of being a loner.

"I... Look forward to it! Maybe... Tonight just after dusk, or tomorrow evening, perhaps." Amon replied as Hanako started to part ways. He felt happy for once, not so much as a burden like he thought but with fighting for fun and actually going out to do things, Amon felt happy like he hadn't since years ago. He would take his own direction back to his house, which a shower and some change of clothes were in order... And though he was considered dead, a needed meal as well.

[EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum