Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Empty Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto]

Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:49 am
Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] TYpC1Li

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

Shishiyuki felt rather settled on her decision, at least inasmuch as she was certain that her family's view on the matter would not sway her. However, there were at least two others that she wished to ask the opinion of, and the first was, naturally, her significant other. Did that make sense? It did to her, at any rate. She knocked at Makoto's door, admittedly a bit later than she normally would have come by to visit.

She was, in fact, caught up in her own thoughts enough that she didn't think to announce that it was her at the door. She simply ran through the situation in her mind, considered the possibilities of where she would go and what she might do. Mm, this certainly did further justify speaking with Makoto, didn't it?

END POST | ON MY HONOR

Last edited by Rawk on Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Empty Re: Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto]

Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:57 am
Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Header4

MAKOTO ARIMA

Who was that, and what did they want? Well, foolish question really. There were only two people that she was expecting to see turn up at her doorstep, well actually four but she hadn't seen Abalia in a while since she retired due to all the work that was to be done, her promotion and the like. Makoto could see Hakuyou maybe coming to her outside of their working hours for something but so far, not the case. That left Saki and Shishiyuki, it was getting close to that time but at the same time Saki had plans around this time of the week.

That left one option, and that one option was the reason why she didn't get dressed or try and make herself look exceptionally presentable because she was comfortable with Shishiyuki being able to see her with her hair down. With her shorts and a t-shirt on she opened the door with a thoughtful look.

"Good evening. You know you don't have to knock, it's not like you're a stranger."

She teased a little bit while opening the door to welcome Shishiyuki into the modest quarters. Ah, spring was here now. It was a tad warmer but still a little chilly for her tastes.

"Would you like some tea?"

THE TETSUZAEMON GRINDSET | END POST

Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Gamma_Signature
Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] CHARACTER_LISTInvincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] GRAPHICS_THREADInvincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Empty Re: Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto]

Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:33 am

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

"Hm? Ah, yes, I suppose I don't, but I'd had a bit on my mind."

Shishiyuki entered with a smile, and despite her reservations, she leaned in to give Makoto a kiss on the cheek. She was certainly growing more confident when it came to their relationship, at least, and she didn't mind being more forward about these things.

"Tea would be lovely. I had something I wished to speak with you about, if you wouldn't mind too terribly."

Direct, honest, that was how she always tried to be in their relationship. Not least because she knew she was, ultimately, still hiding things from her.

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:40 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Oh? Of course."

Makoto did remember Kokoro's words, it was about helping your partner and remembering that it goes both ways, right? So she went off to quickly set the tea up to prepare it. It didn't escape her though, what could Shishiyuki want to talk about? Had she done something wrong or not done something? What could she want to talk about? It did make her feel a little flustered but there was a bit of her own insecurities slipping out but she tried not to show it.

"All done."

She declared while placing the tea down and sitting next to Shishiyuki, something that had become habitual for her now whenever she came over.

Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] CHARACTER_LISTInvincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] GRAPHICS_THREADInvincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:04 am

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

A smile crossed Shishiyuki's lips as Makoto sat next to her, and she took a moment to move just a touch closer, even putting an arm gently around her. She didn't quite know what had pushed her to be more confident in this aspect of things, but she didn't mind that it had struck her.

"I've considered returning to service in the Gotei, and I wished to know your opinion on that matter. Whether or not you think it would be a worthwhile endeavor."

She sipped her tea as she waited for Makoto's answer, not particularly certain one way or another how she might answer. She could have tried to guess, but she didn't much care for the idea of trying to read Makoto like that. It felt dishonest, and she would have infinitely preferred to get her answers simply by asking.

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:14 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Huh?"

Makoto admited that she wasn't prepared for Shishiyuki to strike up that particular topic, Makoto did pause and think about it. Considered, so entertained not certain. It made it a bit harder, more grey than she'd have liked it to be. If Shishiyuki had said she was returning then it was easy what way that should respond.

"As a captain, a seated officer? What division would you apply for?"

She inquired, knowing that Shishiyuki's service was during the older era of the Gotei Thirteen before the Gotei United. It just made her think a little bit, how could she help here?

"I think anything that is satisfying and makes you happy is a worthwhile pursuit."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:35 am

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

Shishiyuki admittedly hadn't quite expected that followup, and she laughed a little bit bashfully to herself at that. It did make her happy to hear words of support like that, and she held Makoto a touch closer as she thought about the questions she'd posited.

"I certainly would not wish to return after a lengthy absence and request captaincy. I think that would seem a touch arrogant of me. As for the division, that was part of what I wished to ask you about. During my time I served in the 11th Division, but I do not think that I would necessarily wish to return to Combat. Unless you believe that my experience would benefit them?"

She knew, of course, about the situation in the Gotei in general, and she understood that perhaps her presence there might be for the best. However, she was not so familiar with the workings of the organization as to have a decided outlook on where would be the best for someone of her skill to join.

"I think, given my experience, that I could reasonably work in the majority of the divisions. If I am to rejoin, I would like to contribute as much as I am able."

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:50 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Hmm. I think I would narrow it down to the First, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth."

Makoto did pout as she said the last one, maybe a bit more uncomfortable about the idea of her girlfriend as her subordinate. She didn't want any kind of external power dynamics between them that might cause friction. Her mindset couldn't ignore that Shishiyuki's family was in a position of great power, Shishiyuki was very rigid in her principles and Makoto imagined that she would have no issue doing work that brought to light ill-doings of the nobles as needed. Well, maybe.

"I think I could see you in the Fifth Division. You are pretty good at things like that, the Fourth I think would frustrate you. They'd want you to showcase your full abilities and I know you don't like doing that, the Fifth means that you only need to demonstrate as much as is required and underplay everything else."

She explained while leaning into the embrace and placed a kiss on her cheek. Hoping that it helped.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:24 pm

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

"The Fifth, hm? I do see what you mean, yes, though I must admit that I am not so inclined toward subterfuge and the like as many others in my family. My sister was always far superior in that."

It was a bit of honesty on her part, a mention of earlier times in her life that Shishiyuki almost never spoke on. But it was only fair that she speak about herself more openly with Makoto of all people, wasn't it?

"Still, I think you are right. Unless, I suppose, I chose to show the truth of myself to others. I wonder if that would be such a terrible thing."

It was more outward musing than necessarily a decision, but she wouldn't have said it aloud if she didn't want Makoto to hear it. Of course, Shishiyuki would not dare to show the full scope of her Kyokushuretsu Kongou Ken to anyone outside of the Koizumi, but there was a tremendous difference between sharing that, and simply allowing herself to shed the veil she had worn for over a thousand years.

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:39 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

"I meant that it might be jarring for your division members, I'm sure you'd likely be known to some of them as a teacher, they might find it a bit startling for you to cast away an image that you've held for so long."

Makoto realised partway through that a lot of what she was talking about also applied to her, a lot of what she did was for different reasons than other people thought. Acts of friendship and kindness done not out of liking people but because she didn't want to hate them, hoping that forcing it enough might make it something genuine.

"Though, if you did want to. I'd support you in it."

She affirmed, making sure that her girlfriend knew that no matter what she did that Makoto would support her in it and be there with her.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum