Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty Re: Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto]

Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:51 pm
Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 2 TYpC1Li

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

"It is no easy thing to consider, I can hardly deny that. You are very correct that it might prove discomforting to those I have taught before, and that is something I have already considered. It would be...selfish, I suppose. To no longer maintain that illusion."

But she appreciated Makoto's support, and she learned against her just a bit more as she considered the situation. It was not particularly complicated, was it? But Shishiyuki knew that such a decision would likely have ripples through her whole family, and perhaps even for the rest of the Great Noble Families. The question was, ultimately, whether it conflicted with the promise she had made to herself long ago.

And, frankly, if she even wished for others to know it, or if she wished to be something more than that.

"In a way, I think I would rather be known as I am now. I think it might be better if I strove to truly be that woman, who does not relish violence. But it is far easier to say that than to truly change in such a way."

Holding Makoto all the closer, Shishiyuki realized she felt rather vulnerable in the moment. But that was alright, so long as it was with her.

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty Re: Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto]

Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:07 pm
Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 2 Header4

MAKOTO ARIMA

She was thinking a bit about what was being said, trying really hard to think about what Kokoro said and try to think about the advice but it didn't feel like there was any kind of handbook when she felt Shishiyuki holding her closer. She said that too, didn't she? Their relationship would be different from her relationship.

Her hand reached up to begin to run her fingers through Shishiyuki's hair and return the embrace.

"Yeah, it is hard to be better versions of ourselves isn't it?"

Makoto sounded a little glum which she was reminded of her own glaring personality flaws and still felt like she wasn't breaking through her issues. Dealing with them better but not overcoming them and that was a little disappointing.

"I want you to be happy, if you'd be happier showing people the real you then I'm happy. It can be gradual, you can lead into it slowly over time. A bit by bit so it doesn't feel as much as a surprise to others. Slowly peel off the layers of that illusion, if you want that."

Her eyes remained fixed on Shishiyuki's as she said it, and then Makoto leaned in to kiss her on the lips rather than the cheek. It was a bit longer than a peck retaining a bit of passion but intended to be the icing to her attempt to help and reassure her in whatever decision that she wanted to make.

THE TETSUZAEMON GRINDSET | END POST

Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTInvincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADInvincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:07 pm

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

Shishiyuki quite liked the feeling of Makoto's fingers through her hair, the closeness of their embrace. She was certainly happy with this relationship, even if she could never deny that it had been something unexpected in her life. Returning the kiss with an equal measure of passion, if not a little bit more, she offered her girlfriend a confident smile after she pulled away.

"You are very right. But that is why I am quite glad to be with you, you know. I always feel pushed to better myself, and I am certainly happy with that. I am not entirely certain to what degree I will ever show people my true self, but I think it would be pleasant not to wear a mask so stifling."

Her eyes still stayed on Makoto's, however, and she could not help but feel the same sense of desire that had coursed through her before. It was still alien, still something she could not say she understood, and she did not wish to indulge it.

But, she could still at least hold Makoto a bit closer. Such intimacy was already more than she would have ever asked for.

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:20 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Ah?"

It was a little unexpected to hear that she was the driving force for Shishiyuki's desire to be better, Makoto didn't immediately think of her own reason as being her relationship with her girlfriend specifically because it was something she had wanted for a long time since she was in the academy. How much had she been more motivated since she had met Shishiyuki and been together with her?

She shuffled a little in her spot, more restless than she wanted to admit or show by sitting here next to her. Was it looking at her so intently? The fact they had just kissed? The proximity they shared? The scent of almonds on her nose?

"It's okay. You don't need a mask with me, I like you when you're just you."

Was that a little bit too much doting?

Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTInvincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADInvincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:03 pm

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

She blushed just a touch at that, perhaps happier to have heard it than she would have expected. Shishiyuki was still very aware that, for all her age, this was one thing in which she was completely inexperienced. Even so, she tried her utmost, for both her own sake and Makoto's.

"And I am quite happy to be myself around you. I want to grow alongside you, Makoto dear, at whatever pace is best for us."

To accentuate that, she idly dismissed the kido that hid her scars, allowing them to come on display as she spoke. She did not tend to do so unless it was a matter of violence, but Makoto was right. She did not need to wear a mask with her, and she would not do so.

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:12 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

The silver-haired shinigami would be a liar if she tried to pretend that she didn't have a preference about Shishiyuki, which only occurred to her when she dispelled her kido, not by much either but despite being aware of her scarred body there was a little bit of favour held for when she hid them away since that was the same look that she had the first time they had met and times afterwards.

That didn't matter to her though compared to the knowledge that Shishiyuki was happier like this.

"Yes, Shishi... and I think we've neglected the tea again."

A small memory of the situation hit her while she was content just looking into those onyx eyes but well aware that she had remembered the tea that was prepared since it was a bit cold. Although she didn't feel very cold right now, she felt quite warm right now.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:38 pm

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

"So we have..."

But Shishiyuki didn't shift her attention so much as one iota away from the woman she called her girlfriend. Was that terrible of her? No, she certainly didn't think so. There was a shiver down her spine as Makoto used that pet name, something she would have certainly been disquieted by if not for the intimacy of this moment.

"But is it so terrible of me to think I would rather drink deeply of the sight before me?"

Hm. It was only in hindsight that Shishiyuki realized exactly how forward that could have been taken. Even if she had been able to take it back, however, she didn't believe that she would have. She was certainly not an experienced woman, but that didn't change anything. She had said she wished to grow with Makoto, and that was completely true, even in the event that she stumbled.

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:47 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Eh?"

A faint red came onto her cheeks at the sudden shift of herself being the object of indulgence, it made her sit there quietly for a bit with a bit of embarrassment - taking her time to figure out how she responded or how she felt. It was hard to remain composed when Shishiyuki said things like that.

"Oh yeah.. how so?"

It might've been more suggestive or flirty if Makoto didn't look so awkward while trying to form the ideas of the back and forth that came with relationships. It'd been way too long.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:05 pm

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

Makoto's blush was rather cute, wasn't it? Was that something Shishiyuki would have noticed before? No, she didn't think that it was. But she didn't mind it. Perhaps to Makoto's benefit, she was far too inexperienced to even realize that Makoto had been somewhat awkward in her delivery as she considered the exchange.

"I would be lying if I said I knew precisely how. But you are...alluring, Makoto."

Shishiyuki's hand trailed slowly upward, over Makoto's shoulder and toward her cheek. She wasn't sure if she should do anything more, or even what she should do. But she did want more. She could tell that much, at least. Did Makoto? That was, ultimately, the most important question.

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:12 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

Time felt like it was going a lot slower right now, huh. Her heart was beating with quick thumping which was a bit more than she was used to. Her cheeks were redder and she didn't know what to do, she should do something or say something rather than keep up this awkward silence until she was sitting next to Shishiyuki with her hand on her cheek.

What did she do? Did Shishiyuki want her to make a move, whatever that could be. Was this some kind of attempt to take the lead and she was doing it right by letting her take control. How did she do it before? It was a bit harder to recall all those memories that were painful to focus on the specifics of how that relationship came to be.

"Are you sure?"

Damn, even she felt a twang of stupidity about that question to seek for confirmation. Confirmation for what? It didn't even sound that smooth.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum