Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 6 Empty Re: Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto]

Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:02 am
Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 6 IxRDRk7

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

Indeed, Makoto's frustrations with herself were rather transparent for Shishiyuki to see, and she ran her hands gently through the younger woman's hair as the two laid together. The last thing that she wanted was for Makoto to feel as though this was her fault, as if she ought to feel guilty about how this had gone.

"I can hardly say that I expected to react so strongly to all of this. I had thought I knew what it would be like, but... I imagine it was clear how untrue that turned out to be, hm?"

She wanted to keep things from simply going downward, wanted to make it clear that this was something that the two of them were doing together. Shishiyuki knew that she had certainly not been put together either, that she had been rather awkward through much of it. It was only right that she reassure Makoto, wasn't it?

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 6 Empty Re: Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto]

Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:11 am
Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 6 Break-glass-only-in-the-event-of-hypothetical-template

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Yeah, it feels very weird. It's hard to describe what it's like doing all this."

Makoto ventred while laying there, a little happier that her girlfriend was breaking the silence and making conversation which kept her from sinking too deeply into her own thoughts. Her mind became more focused on the woman's hands through her hair and that touch that she gave her. It made her feel a bit better about her trepid hesitation.

THE TETSUZAEMON GRINDSET | END POST

Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 6 Gamma_Signature
Invincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 6 CHARACTER_LISTInvincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 6 GRAPHICS_THREADInvincible Reversal [Shishiyuki, Makoto] - Page 6 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum