Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sunny Explorations  [Aiko/Sam]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Sunny Explorations  [Aiko/Sam]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sunny Explorations  [Aiko/Sam]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunny Explorations [Aiko/Sam]

Mon May 29, 2023 11:30 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Things were moving smoothly enough, so Aiko still felt uneasy about the whole ordeal. Something had to give soon, and she just wasn't keen on letting her guard up. So, she followed Sam's command and remained still as the mask steadily formed around her face. It was an odd sensation, but nothing anything that really gave the girl much reason to panic.

"Thanks."

After giving a nod, the woman swiftly followed Sam down into the sewers, but not before leaving a small droplet of blood to watch the city streets and another to observe the skies. After those precautions were taken, Aiko followed suit and noticed it was bone dry in this cramped, dark sewer. And being a rather tall woman herself, it was doubly uncomfortable but not unbearable. She's been in tighter spaces before dealing with urban exploration, and if push comes to shove, she belied the two of them could blast out of here.

For now, she'd break the silence.

"What do you think of all this emptiness? It's giving me the creeps. But maybe I'm thinking too much..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Sunny Explorations  [Aiko/Sam]  - Page 3 WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sunny Explorations  [Aiko/Sam]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunny Explorations  [Aiko/Sam]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sunny Explorations  [Aiko/Sam]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunny Explorations [Aiko/Sam]

Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:05 pm
Sunny Explorations  [Aiko/Sam]  - Page 3 HEADER__yorha_no_2_type_b_nier_and_1_more_drawn_by_hungry_clicker__bbab0fd61a0592648d10ae5ae1489e97

Sam reached back and put a finger up infront of the girl. Gesturing for her to be silent as she slowly crouched her way through the sewer, and took several moments to survey the area, only to pause as she crouched down and took a look at some piping along the sides. Her fingers gently running along the metal before her brows knitted together.

And then her gaze drifted tot he ground and she noticed the remains of a shattered bit of .....metal? She crouched down, gently picking up a few pieces, and paused as she ran her fingers over a twisted bit with a little sliver through it. A dial.....

"Welp, mystery solved. But what a way to go..." She murmured softly, her voice distorted by the mask before she nodded up to the pipes along the walls. Reaching up and gently running her palm over the pipe, showing an absolute mess of holes of different sizes going through the pipes.

"These pipes were corroded. If I had to guess. Some ...hollow or something got into the sewers. And ....either intentionally or accidentally. Caused holes to be eaten through the pipes here. Water and sewage built up here. And Gas." She pointed out, indicating the rather large gas lines. "Gas built up in the sewers, and then eventually started leaking up into the city. They probably had to evacuate overnight. Anyone who wasn't fast enough just suffocated and dropped on the spot. The place must have been uninhabitable for a few years." She murmured softly, slowly standing back up straight and shaking her head. Her mind shifting back to the bodies they'd foudn in the alleyway. Then, she turned to look at Aiko.

"Let's get back topside. I don't wanna poke arond too much down here. There may still be pockets of gas." She noted softly, gesturing for Aiko to follow her up the ladder. A rather brisk pace up the rungs before helping Aiko up and out onto the street, where they would finally be able to peel the masks off. A sigh escaping Sam as she took a moment to shake her head, then turning to Aiko and smirking a bit lopsidedly. "Gotta say, not what I really expected. I half thought we were going to have some monster lurking around here. But I imagine with all the people driven out or dead, there's probably not been anything for a hollow to eat around here in years."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sunny Explorations  [Aiko/Sam]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Sunny Explorations  [Aiko/Sam]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:28 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

A mundane but scary conclusion of events. Aiko had heard about all sorts of strange gasses being left over in underground places before when doing her urban exploration. So, she more than knew they probably had to get out of there. For this reason, she gave a swift nod as she understood the danger of the situation before quickly following Sam out of the abyss and taking a relieved breath when they were eventually safe.

"Yea. I thought it would be something more sinister than that, but I guess life is sometimes uneventual."

After sitting down and catching herself, the woman looked at Sam and continued.

"But maybe it's for the best? I'd rather it be boring than discover something more morbid. Don't you agree?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sunny Explorations  [Aiko/Sam]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunny Explorations  [Aiko/Sam]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:37 pm
Sunny Explorations  [Aiko/Sam]  - Page 3 HEADER__yorha_no_2_type_b_nier_and_1_more_drawn_by_hungry_clicker__bbab0fd61a0592648d10ae5ae1489e97

Once the pair of them were back up to the surface and removing their masks, Sam couldn't help but raise a brow ever so slightly at Aiko at their choice of descriptors. Certainly she wouldn't have considered the issue mundane. Especially given the corpses. And who knew how many other corpses lay hidden throughout this city. It had more or less been a disaster. But she decided not to worry too much about that.

"Fair enough. Even so... that should just about do it. I don't think we'll have to worry about anything else around here. So we should head back out. Sorry the trip turned out so uneventful. but even so, I'm glad you tagged along to back me up." She noted, a slight ring of appreciation in her voice as she gestured back the way they'd entered the place.Unless Aiko had another reason for them to keep looking about, there was no reason not to head back out. It'd be a good half hour walk to make it through the street and back alleyways. But even so, she still planned on picking the girl's head once they got outside the gates again. She still had a few questions for this odd lass.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:53 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"It's not a problem~ I still had an interesting time exploring things as you never know what you may come across on these urban explorations."

As Aiko nodded with a chipper hum to her voice, the woman tapped her chin and contemplated something. Does anyone else know what happened to this city? She assumed nobody reported on it because it's doubtful the decomposing bodies would be there if it were reported to some type of authority. So perhaps that might be some relevant information. After taking a curious look back at Sam, she decided to express her thoughts.

"But, shouldn't we report this to somebody? I think it would be depressing if I never heard from my loved ones or knew where they were buried. It doesn't look like anyone really knows of this place, and I think the affected families may like closure if they have any."

Looking back and around, Aiko figured that's what she would want if any of her family members had met that gruesome fate. She was trying to be considerate of them after thinking about the gravity of the situation more now that they were out of it.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum