Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's Get Down To Business

Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:21 pm

Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 4 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:88

Hono would weakly laugh as Elyss picked her up. Hono was getting EXACTLY what she wanted. The woman would sigh but wasn't going to fight Elyss anymore on it. She would sigh just a little bit. Hono would speak up. "I would cook... but I don't think I can do that right now..." She playfully grumbled. "Maybe just some soup or something?" She suggested some soup did sound really nice to restore some of her strength. Hono would let out a rather soft sigh and shut her eyes.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:09 pm
Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 4 BgRTW7d

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Soup? Elyss doesn't care. Food is food at the end of the day. The only thing she cares about is if it's edible or not. Though, she'd never relate her tendencies when it came to a certain dessert.

Anyway, Elyss soon got tired of carrying Hono, mostly because the woman looks peaceful. There's no way Elyss hit her that hard, but it is what it is. She'd have rather dropped her before they reached the Rukongai, but it's too late for that.

"Hono. Wake up. We're here."

Here being a little shop away from the world that serves a lot of small things, like soup and such.

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:04 am

Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 4 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:121

Hono would wake up from her quick nap hearing Elyss' voice. Hono was being dramatic, Elyss hadn't actually knocked her out, she just wanted Elyss to carry her, so that she could tease her for it later, hearing that she would stand up, acting as if nothing had happened before speaking up to the captain. "Elyss... you know I can make this kinda stuff for you..." Hono would playfully grumble. Is my cooking not good enough~?"

After a bit Hono would decide what she wanted, looking over. "You came here before? How's the potato soup?" She tried to make some small talk. "Hey. Uh. do you think I'm getting stronger?" Hono would calmly ask, attempting to slip her hand into Elyss'

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum