Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty Re: Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella]

Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:42 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"Oh?"

Veralia appeared in front of Stella in the blink of an eye; her gaze glossed over with a self-satisfied expression. She tucked her hands neatly behind her back before leaning away from the Quincy with a playful yet challenging air.

"Why aren't you avenging every human that is murdered in cold blood every day?"

Her smile grew further as she observed Stella; her tone soaked in curiosity and derision.

"You don't know them. What, are we supposed to be the crusaders for every lost hollow soul? We kill each other by the droves. Why should I risk myself for strangers if there is nothing in it for me?"

The expression of Veralia changed to one of intrigue, her eyebrow-raising as if it was enticing Stella to think a bit deeper into this. Did she sincerely think they were a hivemind? It was a silly conclusion to come to if that was the case.

"It doesn't mean I'm not above killing humans that get in my way or make themselves to be my enemy, but you need some self-preservation and awareness to be an Arrancar. My days of mindless killing are over, so you can say I choose my battles a bit more wisely."

Now, with her gaze locked on Stella, she pondered what even her response would be to all this.

"Is that a problem for you?"

Her question hung in the air, a direct challenge to Stella’s beliefs and values.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty Re: Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella]

Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:05 am
"I think that inherently the strong should protect the weak, but I also understand that our circumstances are very different. I understand thst humans are different from hollows, and I assume hueco Mundo is the strong rule the weak right?"

Stella would ask as she wouldn't hold it against the hollow. They came from very different worlds, and this one seemed to be intelligent. There was also 0 chance that Stella would be able to take thus hollow on her own... No not even if her mother was here could they take care of it as she could feel herself get a little worried. However, whatever was going to happen was going to happen.

"I think fair is fair. I kill hollows, so I don't think it would be right of me to judge you for killing humans. However, that may be a point of conflict in the future.'
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:34 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia’s smile broadened, a trace of amusement flickering in her eyes as she effortlessly closed the distance between herself and Stella. There was no hostility in her approach, only a curious inclination as she stood on her toes, her gaze intently searching Stella’s.

"Oh? Conflict? Why do you feel it's inevitable with me, Quincy?"

Head tilting to the side, there was a look of intrigue behind her gaze as she held her hands behind her back and observed; waiting for a good answer from the busty girl as she took in her full figure. If it weren't for the fact she felt in control of this situation, Veralia might've been envious of how developed the woman was. However, the control she felt over the situation allowed her to savor the playful mood she was in, rather than dwell on any feelings of envy.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:08 pm
"I can't just sit and watch people die."

She would speak honestly as she heard the girl. Sweat was starting to form on her as she didn't even register the smaller girl move as she tried to keep herself calm. Panicking would do nothing for her. She would bite her cheek to calm herself down.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:30 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Innocent as ever, Stella answered the question with an earnest and truthful response. Still, Veralia could smell the terror and fear as she picked up on the sweat flowing from her skin, increased heartbeat, and stiffness of her body language.

"Relax, I ain't gonna kill ya."

Veralia's snort was dismissive, almost amused, as she gave Stella a reassuring pat on the shoulder. Sometimes, a simple touch could diffuse the palpable tension of being near a potential predator.

"But who do you think I'm targeting to kill, hmmmm?"

Soon, Veralia's gaze darted around; feigning a search for a potential victim before her stare locked back in on Stella. When that happened, Veralia's head tilted to the right ever so slightly as that smirk of hers grew even wider. In a teasing voice, she continued where she left off speaking:

"Honestly, you need a bit more bite behind you to back up those threats. You seem like a lost puppy. How would you even intend to stop me if that was my desire?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:46 pm
Stella would let out a gasp at the tap on her shoulder as she would listen to the smaller girl..Truthfully she was aware of the power difference between the two and if the girl would decide to kill her there was nothing she could do about it. There was no getting around that.

"Well, in your case I couldn't do anything. that's why I have to get stronger. I'm not arrogant enough to not realize the difference between us."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:19 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

The response Stella gave was grounded in reality and it resonated with Veralia. It served as a reminder to Veralia that her envy could get the better of her at times and move her away from the facts when emotions grow hot. And letting such sentiments distort your life can lead to its swift end, which is something The Arrancar needed to recall.

As she circled Stella, her aura remained calm, a silent testament to her control. Her blood gaze, thoughtful and assessing, followed the Quincy's movements, searching for an echo of her past trials in Stella's demeanor.

Halting her circling, Veralia faced Stella directly, standing on her tiptoes as a hint of her past surfaced in her voice.

"You are truthful and I respect that."

Veralia's gaze lingered on Stella as her voice flowed with a calm, stillness. She was assessing the situation further but continued speaking ever so poised.

"I suppose I can help with that weakness. In Hueco Mundo, it's a miserable world of kill or be killed and it tends to leave you bitter, loathsome, and devoid of being after so many years of endless, pointless combat. So I understand the exhaustion of clawing for strength."

Taking a few steps back, Veralia gestured invitingly, a challenge in her stance

"You up for a spar? It sucks to be weak and at the mercy of others. I've been there, so let's see if we can work on building you some experience."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:28 am
"No point in lying to you if it would just lead to me getting killed. I can't say I'm hiding my spiritual energy considering I'm pretty sure you watched us take care of those smaller hollows just a few minutes ago."

As Stella would listen to the rest she would allow herself to relax slightly as it didn't seem like she was going to die today. She was relieved by this as she doubted her mother could do anything about this arancar either. As she would listen to the sparring portion as she would try to think about what the arancar would gain from helping make a quincy stronger. Maybe she felt pity for the red head?

"I would like to spar with you if that's what you desire."

She would go along with the sparring as regardless of reason she does genuinely stand to gain from the exchange.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:20 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia's blood eyes held a steady gaze on Stella, her body poised with a predator's grace, muscles tensed and ready to spring into action. The Arrancar watched, waiting for an opening, and when it presented itself in Stella’s momentary lapse, she seized it.

Pouncing like a rabid animal, the woman broke the distance between them with ease. When she was face to face with Stella, her right hand shot forward with a controlled palm strike. This blow was aimed at Stella's voluptuous chest; a point of slight envy for Veralia. As such, the woman's right eyebrow arched upward as she took in the softness under her palm, a subtle reminder of their contrasted natures.

"Gotta keep your guard up. I suppose that's lesson one."

Snorting with a chuckle, Veralia tried to use her height to her advantage by dropping to her ankles and using her feet to swipe at Stella and trip her to make her fall on the ground. If successful, she would smirk playfully before her palm stopped in her face.

"Are you picking up what I'm putting down?"

Veralia's voice was a blend of jest and challenge, her eyes sparkling with the thrill of the spar as she savored the training.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:46 pm
Stella would feel the touch on her chest as she would blush deeply before trying to summon her weapon. Her axe would appear as the girl drops, and kicks her legs out from under her as she would hit the ground hard getting her breath knocked out of her. She would look at the palm in her face as she would smile slightly.

"Guess you got me. I wasn't really prepared for that "

As she would grip the axe backwards as she would swing the axe to try to fit it between their 2 boddies to try to separate them so that she could push herself up onto her feet.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum