Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 7 Empty Re: Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella]

Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:58 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Effortlessly, Veralia reached into her shirt, retrieving her phone with a practiced motion. With a few swift taps, she brought up the contact screen and handed the device to Stella, gently placing it in her lap.

"Drop the digits then."

There was a sense of mild sense of amusement coming from Veralia as a low chuckle exited her mouth. As she relaxed her hand away from Stella's hair, Veralia let out a tired yawn as she stretched her arms upwards in the air to further unwind and take in the night. Given the lateness of the night, could one blame her for feeling a little sleepy?

"Let's wrap this up and we both can get on our way, yeah?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 7 WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 7 Empty Re: Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella]

Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:05 pm
Stella would give her her own number as she would let out a small huff. She was now several miles away from her house, and she really didn't feel like running back. Her body was sore from all of the training as she would give a small smile knowing that they're friends now.

"Well, I'm okay with calling it here for the night but anyway you could give me some help getting back home? Thanks to your training seems like I'm physically and mentally exhausted."

As she would lay back in thr grass with a small puff of air as she truly was tired. She was likely minutes away from sleep.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:40 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia tucked her cell phone back into her shirt in a smooth motion. Turning her attention to Stella, she considered the extent of their rigorous training session would leave anyone exhausted. After having a gentle sigh pass out of her mouth, a casual shrug rolled off her shoulders as she effortlessly scooped Stella up in a bridal carry. The difference in their physical strengths made the task seem almost effortless for her.

"Sure. You've earned a taxi ride home."

Not worried too much about the closeness of the situation, Veralia kept a lax expression on her face as she surveyed the area to get a feel for the layout of the environment. When finished, she looked down at Stella, a soft smirk playing on her lips.

"Ya mind tellin' me where ya stay? Any general direction will do."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:51 pm
Stella would blush deeply as she would be picked up so effortlessly as she would look up to the girl. It wad strange as Veralia was slightly smaller than her and she was just able to do that. Ghost powers were really something hm? She would point as she would speak.

"North towards the mountains. Small village. Someone like you may be able to sense my mother. Im.unsure how powerful she is on the grand scheme of things."

As she would hope veralia would drop her somewhere thst her mother wouldn't really question it. Although something told her thst her mom may already knew something was strange.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:05 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Off and away into the night, Veralia whisked through the air as she took flight with Stella in hand. Feeling the breeze of the evening gust against her skin, she took comfort in this sensation of freedom that comes with being able to go as you please.

Glancing at Stella, she noticed a familiar yet distinct spiritual energy – a familial connection, perhaps. Veralia's experience and intuition, honed through her time with Stella, allowed her to track these subtle signatures like a well-trained blood hound.

"Don't worry. I can pin-point her."

After assuring Stella, Veralia gave a confident snort as she continued to burst through the heavens. Eventually, she would land a half block away from where she sensed this aura. Gently landing on her feet, she would gradually let Stella down before looking up at the woman and nodding.

"I believe this is where we part ways. I doubt you'd want them asking questions about why a devil like me is dropping you off, hm?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:53 am
Stella would nod as she would quickly give veralia a small hug before turning and heading towards her house. "I'll see ya around eventually alright veralia?"

She would speak as she would continue heading to her house..She didn't want her mother to think she was with with anyone as she would give a wave to the arancar as she made her way back towards peaceful house.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum