Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 Empty Re: Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella]

Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:25 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia slapped the back of Stella's head. Not hard, but enough to send a message to her. Hearing the words flow from Stella's mouth caused the Arrancar's gaze to harden before she spoke in a more irritated tone.

"Listen, Stella. Your idealism, though admirable, is dangerously naïve. Peace between Shinigami, Quincy, humans, hollows, and arrancars is a utopian fantasy. The world doesn't work like that."

Clouded by agitated thoughts, Veralia took a moment to pinch the bridge of her nose so that she could gather herself in this wave of frustration.

"Conflict is embedded in our very nature. Look at the endless wars among your own kind. Expecting a sudden end to hostilities is not just unrealistic – it's perilous thinking that could easily lead to your downfall."

Voice beginning to dissolve from its previous fury, Veralia gradually softened even if the urgency of her tone remained. Letting out a hard breath, she turned her blood gaze back to the stars. Lost in her thoughts for a moment, Veralia's shoulders started to relax once more as she continued; albeit with traces of resignation.

"I'm not gonna harm you, but damn, you are making it sound as if I should give you a mercy killing to spare you the pain of the path you are trying to go down. While I may show mercy, not everyone is like me. And not every Quincy shares your innocence. Focus on what's within your grasp. Trying to shoulder the fate of entire races is a futile and exhausting endeavor."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 Empty Re: Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella]

Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:00 pm
Stella could feel the earlier fear creeping back after she had made her angry, but if would fade more into the feeling of being scolded as she spoke. Stella herself was aware the dream was a very far flung and idealistic dream but wasn't it okay to have dreams like that.

"W...well I didn't think it was a bad dream to have. I didn't think that I would be able to do it on my own or anything. I'm hopeful, but not stupid. I get it. You're right."

Stella would admit as she would shift her gaze to the woman from the stars as she would give her side profile a pitiful smile.

"I would just like for more people to get to meet other arancar like you ya know? I know not everyone is like me and not every arancar is going to be like you. However, I think that it is important not to surround yourself with people who may be the exact same, or hild the Same opinions ya know?"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:40 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"Some dreams are better left unchased."

Although her voice was stern, Veralia's right reached out to the head of Stella before gently patting it. Still staring up at the skies, she continued.

"That is unless you are willing to die for them. Then, by all means, dream as you wish."

A chuckle, tinged with a darker undertone, escaped her lips. It was a dry laugh from recalling her past, where envy often reigned supreme, leaving embers of flames in its wake for those who dared earn her scorn. Even now, she could feel that familiar, destructive impulse stirring within her as a green hue subtly glinted in her eyes.

"Because I don't know where you got it in your head that I'm some saint, but I have blood on my hands like any other person who has power in this world."

With a momentary pause, she closed her eyes, as if sifting through the layers of her thoughts.

"Besides, it's not for the best if you hang in an echo chamber. If you don't have opposing viewpoints to determine the strength of your ideals, then were they even strong enough to be worth having in the first place?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:14 am
"Well I don't plan on dying any time soon, and I don't think you're a Saint. There has to be some sort of kindness in you though for you to treat me as you have right? If you so wished it would be barely any effort for you to kill me. Yet you talked to me, and even decided to help me become stronger ya know? So you can't all be bad. You also give good hugs" Stella's voice would be slightly mischievous at the last sentence.

Stella would listen more to the next bit as she would nod her head in agreement. She wanted to have friends from everyone so that way she isn't completely blind to others struggles she'd smile.

"Well, I would like to have more friends as a whole. You're the first hollow I've met who didn't try to eat me instantly, so I'd like to find that more often. I'd like to meet a shinigami at some point, and some of those normal humans with powers.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:46 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"I suppose you are right. But even the worst people have their moments of kindness. Always remember that."

Veralia's voice softened further as her gaze lingered on the woman before her. Her fingers gently weaved through Stella's hair, seemly lost in thought, contemplating the complexities of nature and actions.

"Oh? I'm good at giving hugs, huh? That's natural. When close to the fire, but not enough to be burned, there is safety and comfort in the heat, light and shelter it provides."

Closing her eyes once more, Veralia chuckled before she mulled over the notion of Stella's desire to gain more friends. After remaining silent for a few moments and playing with Stella's hair, she opened her eyes and spoke again.

"Then continue to throw yourself at the world. You will find amazing people and people that hurt and change the very essence of your soul for the worse. But through trial and error, you will find the right path if you can deal with the influence of others entering and leaving your life."

Her gaze, steady and penetrating, seemed to gauge Stella's resolve.

""Are you prepared for that journey? To let your spirit be molded by the myriad encounters that await you?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:55 pm
"Yeah that's true, but I don't feel like that's the case with you. You're a little mischievous with the teasing, but it doesn't seem like you're out right hostile in your intentions right? Then would you mind me asking why you decided that I was interesting?"

Stella would ask curiously as she had a slight blush from the arancar brushing through her hair. It felt strange. The only people who had ever really done that for her were her mother and grandmother. It felt strange coming from someone else, but it was slightly relaxing as she would listen to her talk.

"For good or for bad I want to grow regardless. There is no reward without a risk right? Even if someone was to hurt me I'm sure I can find a way to bounce back. I mean you'll be around somewhere so worst case I could follow around like what you said. "A lost puppy."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:13 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"Depends. If you piss off my envy enough I can always do this to people."

Looking over at a tree nearby, Veralia had a smile curl over her lips. While still rubbing the head of Stella with her right hand, the left hand of The Arrancar lifted itself in the air as a wisp of emerald flames flowed around her index finger. In a gentle motion of her finger, she sent a wave of fire toward a pile of decaying trees nearby, reducing them to glowing ashes in an instant.

"In a world filled with people that can do that to you on a whim, it can make for a loathsome existence. So perhaps I took pity on you and saw aspects of myself before I found strength."

Snorting lightly, Veralia had a devious smirk flow across her lips as she moved her left index to her mouth. In a quick motion, she licked the lingering heat from her fingertip as a sizzling sound aired out around them.

"Follow me around? Yeah, you better be used to risk as nothing but misery follows me. But I doubt anything I say will convince you of that until the worst happens."

Shrugging nonchalantly, she added on.

"Do what you want. Just know what you're walking into."

And with her blood lingering, she finished on this note:

"But do NOT expect me to clean up your messes so soon. Get yourself in a situation that puts me in danger and I won't hesitate to cut you loose."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:53 pm
"I wouldn't dream of thinking about trying to get you to clean up after me. In fact my next goal is to get to the city of lights that way the next time we talk I might not be a whole lot stronger, but maybe I will be more experienced."

Stella would speak as she wouldn't bother about the tree being burnt. There were plenty around them so it wasn't that big of a deal as shw would lean her head back. Having someone play with your hair was relaxing.

"So, the city of lights is near Japan. Anything I could say to convince you to meet me in Japan once the time comes? I'd like to go there anyway, so I could use a guide?"

Stella would ask truthfully as she would continue feeling the woman have her hand move through her hair. Maybe in Japan she could get Veralia to admit that they're friends now.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:46 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia's eyes lingered on Stella as she seemed to be as content as could be in her pursuit to gain connections, grow stronger, and venture out into the world. It caused Veralia's eyebrow to raise out of intrigue as to the future of where this Quincy might end up. Who knows, maybe it might not hurt to make a little investment. You never know who might go on to grow into power.

So after remaining quiet, she closed her eyes and thought about the nation of Japan. There was business she needed to attend to there, so she tapped her chin with her free hand before nodding along and coming to a decision.

"Im open to meeting in Japan, provided it's not in Karakura. Just let me know the time and place, and I'll be there."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:25 pm
Stella would think for a moment as she would take a shot in the dark. Maybe it was possible cause right now Stella didn't know when she could even get to the city much less japan.,

"Do you have any type of cell phone? We could exchange numbers to communicate. Right now I don't even have the money to make it to the city. I figure I have slightly enough money to last a month or two without a job there though."

Stella would speak as she would rub her chin. it may be hard to set up a meeting with veralia after all.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum