Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Empty Re: Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella]

Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:16 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"Huh."

That's all Veralia could see when she was smothered by Stella. Feeling her warmth and chest stuffed in her face was a lot to take in. So, she didn't initially return the hug. It was odd to be the object of desire, but it wasn't unpleasant and pleased her otherwise envious nature.

After a moment of silence, her thoughts sorted themselves out and Veralia's hand found its way to Stella’s head, patting it lightly.

"Now you are just trying to use your assets to kill me. That's thinking with your head I guess."

Veralia's voice was tinged with amusement as a low chuckle escaped her lips. She reciprocated with a quick, albeit less intense, hug before they separated.

"Walking a dangerous path there trying to snuggle with a creature of sin. Some of us can kill you, while others can drown you in lust."

With a teasing wag of her finger, Veralia began to retreat backward, her movements deliberately restrained.

"Time to put those assets to the test and get a bit of cardio in. Catch me if you can – I’ll keep my speed to a human level for fairness. Another hug's your prize if you can catch me."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Empty Re: Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella]

Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:57 pm
Stella should have expected to be teased for the hug, but she didn't think about that until after the hug was over. As she would blush deeply at the teasing she would let out a small sigh. Well atleast it seemed like the hug had done what she wanted it to do. Seemed like Veralia may be back to normalish. She would take a breath as the gravity wad beginning to really exhaust her as she would grin at the challenge.

"Seems like it's a game the sin enjoys to play hm?"

She would tease back slightly as it would sound a little strange coming from her. This was a nrw experience, and since she hadn't really been around a ton of people she wasn't exactly sure how to tease back properly. She would then begin to chase the girl as she was stsrting to get used to the gravity. she wasn't as fast as she usually is, but every foot step wasn't threatening to trip her at any moment.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:41 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"You can say that."

A smile curled up her lips as Veralia held her hands behind her back, looking at Stella with amusement reflected in her gaze.

Her movements started to increase ever so slightly; being one step ahead of Stella as she wanted to get the woman sweating and pushing her stamina. So, she would start to jog and motion for Stella to follow her down a path nearby that went through a field of trees that overlooked the night sky. With the noise pollution dulling the stars in the heavens, it was a beautiful sight to behold and one Veralia found so much more comforting than the dull decay of Hueco Mundo.

"Mmmmmm, I know you felt bad about what you said. Don't sweat it."

Veralia's tone carried with a sense of easygoing nature as she tried to reassure Stella, her eyes briefly meeting the Quincy's as they jogged.

"Coming from Hueco Mundo, it's rare people get close or give a damn about the things they do or say if there aren't strings attached, lust involved, or some type of ulterior motive."

She paused her train of thought, but her steady jogging rhythm never faltered. For a moment, she seemed lost in contemplation against the serene backdrop of the night.

"It's strange, trying to accept genuine kindness. I'm not used to it, and yet, I don’t sense any deceit in you. It’s... unsettling, yet oddly refreshing"

Her words trailed off, leaving a thoughtful silence as they continued their nocturnal run, the tranquility of the earthly night offering a poignant counterpoint to the harsh reality of her own realm.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:52 pm
As Stella would run she would listen to the hollow. Sounds like Hueco Mundo was an interesting place. She doesn't think that she would want to visit, but the way veralia talked about it seemed like the standard for hollows. She would speak her breath beginning to Even out as she was getting even more used to it. She was beginning to catch up slightly as shw would look up and smile at the stars.

She wouldn't lose concentration of her goal as she would continue to chase veralia just out of reach she would speak. "Well, you could always stay around in the human world. You'd have to be careful where you are but I'm sure I'm not the only person who would listen to you. Especially not with how powerful you are. You're also extremely wise it's kinda intimdating."

As she would reach out and barely miss tapping the girl on the shoulder as she would let out a hefty sigh before hearing the rest of what she had said.

"Well there's no reason for me to lie to you right? you've been honest with me so there's no point. I don't really like to lie to anyone cause it's easier if I put honestly first. I don't really have anything to gain from hiding stuff."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:28 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia glanced back at Stella, her gaze momentarily drifting off into a thoughtful distance

"Perhaps. It's not hard to linger and move about this world as long as I don't piss off certain factions."

Her voice carried with it a notion of caution mixed with the freedom of a wanderer; as if she knew the seas of this world like the back of her hand. Still maintaining her running pace, Veralia's gaze started to look back up toward the heavens. It seemed as if the stars themselves seemingly echoing her contemplative state.

However, Stella's sudden tap on her shoulder snapped her back to the present, drawing a playful wriggle of her nose and a knowing smirk.

"Ah, you are picking up the pace. That's the spirit."

There was a tone of delight heard in her chuckle. It seemed as if she was pleased with Stella's progress thus far.

"But I suppose you may be right. I can sniff out those that wish me harm."

When Veralia spoke, her voice became drenched in a mix of pride and wariness honed by survival instincts. As they covered a considerable distance, Veralia eventually slowed, allowing Stella to catch up. She came to a halt, facing Stella, her breathing steady and controlled despite the miles they had traversed.

"You are too innocent for your own good. It's...sweet and endearing. But..."

Her expression softened slightly with genuine concern.

"Be careful. One of these days someone might take advantage of that. In a world where deception is the norm, such innocence can attract the wrong kind of attention"

Her words hung in the air, a gentle warning from one who had navigated the treacherous landscapes of power and survival, to another still learning the ropes.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:36 pm
Stella could feel her breathing was extremely labored now as she would tap her on the shoulder anyway as she would nod at the warning. She thought everyone should have a chance, but thats not exactly what she does for hollows..... She would go to sit in the field thst they had found themselves in as she would look at rhe non light polluted sky with a smile. She was sweating, and her hair was sticking slightly to her neck as she breathed labored breaths.

"You're absolutely correct that it could bite me. However, I would rather risk it and be able to make a new friend ya know? Like if I didn't give you a chance I wouldn't have found out how friendly you can be despite the teasing right? I do appreciate the concern though. "

As she would look up.to the girl for the first time since she wad flying she would give a slightly teasing grin she would speak.

"Speaking of which I think you owe me something since you technically lost."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:54 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Friend? That was a new one. Sure, Veralia had people she could give or accept lust from, those who were associates and people she was allied with; but it was a harder ordeal to embrace another's friendship.

Her right eyebrow arched skeptically, yet there was a curious gleam in her crimson eyes as she mulled over Stella's proposition

"I don't dislike you. If you are hellbent on following me around like some lost puppy, so be it."

With a playful flick of Stella's nose, Veralia's lips curled into a half-smirk.

"We'll see what comes out of our relationship. For your sake, you should be careful."

As Veralia held her blood gaze on Stella, her tone of voice was light yet underscored with sincerity.

"Those that play with fire tend to get burned."

As she snorted at the cheesy joke, a wisp of emerald flame danced past Stella. It would feel like a warm summer breeze, a stark contrast to its potential ferocity. If Veralia so chose, she could melt the average powerless human on a whim.

All that was left now was the manner of their little prize. After all, Stella DID work for this

So, Veralia began rising on her toes to envelop Stella in an embrace. But, It wasn't just a physical connection; it felt deeper as if the very essence of Veralia's envious flame was intertwining with the purity of Stella's spirit. The hug was enveloping, conveying a warmth that seemed to emanate from the core of Veralia's being.

Pulling back, she looked into Stella's eyes, her own reflecting a complex mix of emotions.

"Are you satisfied now, or do you wish for more?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:07 am
Stella would smile into the hug. Truthfully Stella was a hugger, and she had always enjoyed receiving and getting them. this one did feel a bit different as she hugged the arancar as she would sigh before beginning to let go. Heat rushing to her face at the question as she would shake her head. She didn't know what the arancar meant, but she figured it was something to get a rise out of her. She would move to sit down in the grass and pat the ground next to her as she would look up and watch the sky.

"C...could you just sit and talk for a bit?.I'm curious about where you come from. I've heard stories from mother, but for example. does your home have a sky like this?"

She would gesture towards the clear night sky. Stars shining while a half moon hung above them In almost a contrast with the other dimension.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:31 am

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Stella's face was flush like a cherry, so Veralia chuckled as she saw the Quincy sit down on the field of grass before her. With a playful glint in her eyes, she sauntered over and tapped Stella's head gently, teasing.

"Get your head out of the gutter. I asked if you wanted more hugs. I can tell that lustful blush from a mile away."

As she laughed slightly, the woman then put her hands in her pockets and sat next to Stella. However, she didn't say anything initially. Her eyes were set on the twinkling stars above; getting lost in them as Stella prodded her about what Hueco Mundo was like.

Closing her eyes, Veralia reflected on that very question. All that came to her was blood, fire, and the endless darkness of that realm. It wasn't a pretty place as it was filled with the worst aspects of humanity in living form. Still, even in such a hell, there was beauty to be found. She found moments of tranquility in the quiet deserts and the mysterious, endless forests that were The Forest Of Menos.

Yet -- none of it matched the splendor of the earth's bountiful color.

"It can at times, but it lacks the vivid colors of the earth. The rich greens, the beautiful touch of the sun against your skin, the gentle breeze of a warm summer evening; it's all so much more beautiful than the endless sands of Hueco Mundo. All there is infinite night and it grows dull after many years."

With her eyes opened, Veralia smirked as she didn't seem too down in the dumps about it. Instead, there was a look of intrigue.

"What makes you ask?"

Her tone was light, yet her eyes searched Stella's for a deeper understanding.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:42 am
"Well, i was thinking that maybe I should know more about where hollows come from. You've showed me what I've only been told in the past. Hollows can have intelligence, but all the ones I've had to....exercise have been more like a pack of wolves than a person like you."

Stella would speak as she continues to look up at the stars. Veralia couldn't be the only one like this right? She was okay enough to not kill Stella, and even possibly be her friend. Maybe more Hollows could be like this, and maybe the fighting could be toned down?

"I was just thinking maybe if everyone just finds some common ground then we can get along ya know? I've never really held it against Hollows. its their nature to want to consume the living, and I don't get joy from exercising them. I wish I didn't have to do it, and I was just kinda thinking maybe if hueco Mundo was more like earth there would be an easier common ground?"

She spoke genuinely, and even if the back of her mind told her it wasn't possible she wished it was. She hadn't met the shinigami yet, but she couldn't see why someone wouldn't want peace.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum