Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Empty Re: Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella]

Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:41 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

With a casual shrug, Veralia let out a tranquil sigh. Those blood eyes of hers lingered on the uncertain expression of Stella as it was obvious the training was hard on the Quincy. Baring those thoughts in mind, Veralia effortlessly levitated off the ground and gave the taller woman a reassuring pat on the head. Soon after, her head cocked to the right side; reflecting a relaxed, yet observant expression.

"Eh, sure. We can work on that. Don't beat yourself up over it."

The tone of Veralia's words was drenched in a lax nature; almost encouraging the woman to remedy some of the self-doubt flowing from Stella.

After a brief pause, where the only sound was the gentle rustle of the air around them, Veralia's eyes fluttered shut. In this moment of quiet reflection, she considered Stella's potential and the direction of their training. Upon reopening her eyes, now sharpened with focus, she inquired, her voice laced with a hint of curiosity.

"What would you say is your strongest attribute? Your durability, or your strength? Judging from your build and what I've seen first hand, you seem to have a solid foundation for physical conditioning and endurance."

Leaving her words to linger in the air, Veralia moved her hands back in her pockets as she invited Stella to explore her strengths instead of hammering down on her weaknesses.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Empty Re: Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella]

Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:10 pm
"Probably my physical Strength. It's something that I've been working on forever cause I insisted on helping my dad around with his business."

As she would gesture around the forest. There were markings on a few trees as she would let out a small sigh.

"Me and my mother were clearing out the area just so my father can start with the logging of this area. If it's going to be a problem for you though I can tell them this part of the forest is a bust."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:05 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia gazed around the surroundings as she appeared to not be distributed with the environment they were in. Her stare was lost in the trees as there was a serene beauty to them that could not be put into words. The lush, green nature is something these humans take for granted.

"I'm not worried about them. What I have in mind won't harm the area like our previous conflict to gauge where you were."

Her eyes soon drifted back to Stella as a sense of purpose was held in her gaze.

A tap on Stella's shoulder from Veralia ignited the next phase of their training. In that action, Stella's body would be enveloped by an emerald-hued light. An invisible force seemed to press down upon her, akin to an additional hundred pounds burdening her body. It was Veralia’s spiritual power, materializing itself as a loathsome weight to test and enhance Stella's physical prowess.

"I guess the first step to improving your strength will be to conditioning your strength and stamina. Given your current level of strength, running, sparring, and strength training exercises should see some gains."

She beckoned Stella with a curl of her index finger, a smirk playing on her lips.

"You've got about one hundred pounds of pressure weighing you down. If that's too much, let me know. Otherwise, come hit me and we can train and spar with our fists. Feel free to pick up your axe if you wish as well."

Her tone held a challenge, an invitation for Stella to push her limits in the face of this new obstacle.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Through The Trees [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:29 am
Stella would move with the force weighing down on her, but it would ultimately be slower than she was previously. It didn't seem like that much of a strain on her, but she was absolutely having to push herself more now. Every action required more work, and even the simple task of picking up her axe was harder.

"Well, it's certainly harder than it was."

As it was pretty clear that she was having a bit of a harder time keeping her breath as she swung. She would get a better idea as she would allow her axe to vanish.

"Here, maybe I should start with body weight stuff. The axe is a little too heavy for comfort, so do you think I should gradually work up to swinging it around?"

As sweat was already beginning to glisten on her forehead as she would wait for an answer. It felt strange taking tips from a hollow.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:21 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"What's the cliche saying: no pain, no gain?"

Veralia couldn't help but let out a half-amused snort, her blood-red eyes fixed intently on Stella. Perhaps it was a bit to expect her to wield a weapon that was already heavy even without the added effects of her spiritual pressure weighing the Quincy down. With a thoughtful pause and a roll of her shoulders, Veralia eased up the gravitational pull on Stella, reducing the weight to a more manageable 75 pounds.

"Alright, I dropped it to 75 pounds. I think you'll be able to handle that better. Focus on throwing punches, kicks, and blocking to help build strength with your body."

After brushing the beads of sweat away from Stella's forehead, Veralia gave a playful flick of the woman's nose and spoke up further as she stood on her tippy toes as she spoke in a playful and challenging tone.

"Think you can manage that?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:32 pm
She would be relieved as the gravity would get atleast a little less heavy as she would flinch back at the boop before pouting. She would look down at the shorter woman as she would speak.

"Well, not all of us are some sort of natural talent when it comes to this kinda thing ya know?"

Truthfully Stella was physically stronger than many of the men in her father's business. However she would take a few punches and kicks as she would smile. The extortion required was still more than she was used to, but she was still dripping sweat.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:00 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"Don't I know it."

A wry chuckle escaped Veralia, tinged with the memories of her tumultuous past as a hollow — a time marked by weakness and a desperate yearning for what she couldn't have. That if she took that which she did not have, maybe it could fill that void within herself.

Her snarl briefly surfaced, a fleeting reflection of that struggle, before she directed her attention back to Stella with a more composed demeanor.

"Trust me, the way I became an Arrancar wasn't a fun one. You'll get there with time."

Although her fiery envy was like an endless inferno, Stella wasn't the cause for it and it was pointless to take that out on the woman unless she gave her a reason to harm her.

So, rather than dwell on the past, Veralia's eyes narrowed on Stella before she started to deliver a series of punches at her gut. They were measured, not intended to overwhelm but to challenge Stella — to coax her into a defensive stance and adapt to the added weight. Each strike was a calculated push, a test of Stella's resolve and readiness to evolve.

"Think you can keep this up?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:56 am
Stella would fight to use blut as she would take the punches. She would try to take them using her body instead as if she used her blut it wouldn't be the same thing as training her body. After a few punches though Veralias fists were starting to hurt as her breathing would become labored.

She would take a deep breathe as the punches would continue after falling down to her knees after 3 or 4 minutes of taking them. She would cough a few times as she caught her breath, and she had sweat quite a bit. She would shake her head as she would push herself up through the extra pressure of Veralias gravity as she would give a weak smile. "I...I didn't mean anything by saying you were talented earlier. It was wrong of me to assume you didn't work for your strength."

She would explain as she did genuinely feel bad for just assuming that someone like this was just born like that. She would tell her core was probably bruised as it felt like it was on fire currently.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:14 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Stella seemed to be dealing with the unideal circumstances rather well. She was blocking, throwing punches, taking punches and pushing herself. This made Veralia further into the moment as her gaze reflected less anger and more concentration as she needed to watch just how hard she pushed the quincy. There was a breaking point most people had, but you had to push far enough to where they would grow, but not enough to slaughter them.

As Stella gathered herself and addressed Veralia, a contemplative silence fell over the Arrancar. Her crimson gaze lingered on Stella thoughtfully, processing her words. Finally, Veralia broke the stillness with a shake of her head, her expression softening slightly.

"Don't beat yourself up over it."

Her voice indicated a sense of assurance as her face softened from her previous intense gaze.

"Yeah, you brought up some unpleasant memories, but I ain't gonna hold it against ya."

A low chuckle, more genial than before, escaped Veralia’s lips as she regarded Stella with a renewed sense of respect. The brief respite had given her a moment to reassess the situation.

"You good to go for another round, or do you need more of a breather?"

Her tone now carried a blend of encouragement and a readiness to resume their rigorous training.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:50 pm
Stella would listen as she would hear the part about unpleasant memories. She would feel bad for what she had said even more now as she would look down at the arancar. She knew that there was probably an age difference, and a very large experience difference between the two. However, she wouldn't be able to resist the urge as she would walk forward and take the arancar into a hug.

She truly felt horrible for what she had done, and even if it wasn't that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things she didn't want the girl to be sad. Who knows maybe veralia likes hugs.

Assuming veralia doesn't shatter her ribs the red head would back away, and would nod her head.

"I...I can keep going if you want to.'
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum