Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Victorian Treat - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Victorian Treat - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Treat

Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:39 pm

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

The single word that filled Yuuki's mind now was simple, defeat. He attempted to win at this.. game the two of them continued throw at one other but he all but failed. Yuuki's teases and constant pushes were all but minuscule when it came to being aggressive it seemed, Yuki being far better at being... well, better. Yet again, his own words were used against him without hesitation. He planned on making the girl's cheeks to stay the red hue that stuck to them once he had picked her up, which, believe it or not, he was able to do. Even if that may have been the case, the Shinigami instantly retorted the male's request to "burn her bum" with aa instant yes.

Shaking his head to the degree that may or may not cause whiplash, the Mizugaki quickly brought his right hand to his forehead, glancing away from the tiny figure that trotted away. "You w-weren't supposed to just instantly s-say yes you know." Glancing back in the girl's direction, Yuuki's face slowly filled to the brim with what could only be described as pure heat. The red that filtered its way through the pale man's skin was far from normal, the heat that actually radiated from his skin being inhuman in temperature. Quickly, she began to finger the frills of her dress before slowly bringing it upward in order to remove the undergarments the man had just previously bought. Any further and the girl could be sued for Sexual Harassment, Yuuki's entirely averted now that he had to fumble his way through the situation without an attempt of looking towards the figure.

"You win." The silent words escape Yuuki's lips before he folded his arms, continuing to glance away as he awaited the girl to finish with her little show. He was a man, there was no reason to act like a child, let alone trying to one up her. She had officially won the little contest that they both seemed to have with the other. "I won't ruin them or anything but a hole would be at least a little more comfortable, don't you think?" The red faced Mizugaki turned towards Yuki once more after the soft clacking of her sandals filled his hearing. Skipping her tiny way towards Yuuki, the Shinigami quickly held out her panties before giving him a winning grin.

"I was serious, but I had something else in mind I guess." Awkwardly pulling the article of clothing from her grasp, Yuuki spread the soft silk out before he eyes the backside quietly, his red cheeks burning in comparison to the bright green and white stripes before him. Glancing towards Yuki, he sighed and stepped forward momentarily. Quietly and rather aggressively, Yuuki wrapped his hand around the thick hair of her tail, gripping it only tight enough to judge the circumfrence of the long tail. It may be rude but there wasn't much he could do in the situation. Finally coming up with a good guesstimate, he brought the hand back towards the undergarments before a spark of flame slowly emerged from the tip of his finger.

"J-Just so you know, they're going to be a bit warm. I can't do anything about that." Giving the girl the warning before she placed them back on, the flame that sprouted from Yuuki's digit now enveloped a relatively large sized circle around the stripes that stared the man in the face. Soon enough, the flame entirely burned away the cloth that he wished to remove from the object before handing them to the girl once more. "Alright. Here, you can put them back on. I-I'll go over there so you can get ready."

Quickly turning towards the center of the scorched field, Yuuki found his way to its center in order to prepare for the practice of past generations, dancing. It wasn't something he knew about, he just thought it'd be cute. Hell, Yuuki didn't even believe she was going to say yes in the first place, his plan coming to a conclusion he definitely didn't anticipate. Glancing behind his shoulder, the clouds above slowly billowed their way towards their next destination.

"It my start raining sometime soon, if there's something better you have in mind after this, Yuki." A soft smile followed his statement, the thought of rain filling him with as much joy as one could experience due to weather. Rain was something that always eased the mind of the rough human, it was welcoming really. Nevertheless, shaking himself back to the present Yuuki turned towards the tiny girl before offering his hand outward.

"Whenver you're ready."

Coding Partially By: [THEFROST]

Victorian Treat - Page 3 FXpoQxJ
Victorian Treat - Page 3 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue123800/999999Victorian Treat - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:11 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 505

Hah! He admitted defeat! I win! It is a shame that we were not playing for something, but that was a fun game regardless. At least I know his weakness now, and that is nudity!

With a confident and victorious toothy grin Yuki rested her hands upon her hips, chest pushed out proudly while she stood atop the log. “I trust you” she stated simply in response to his worrying about ruining the underwear. Besides, he’d been the one to purchase it for her, and she rarely ever wore such things. If anything it would have given her a reason not to wear anything beneath the dress, but then she figured that he’d also become impossibly embarrassed if they started to dance.

That might make things a little more difficult. I think.

Suddenly a hand gripped around a portion of her large fluffy tail! Instantly her face went red and her eye went wide, ears folding back almost completely into her hair. Her entire body tensed up, completely still as her weakest spot was held. In a fight she might have been more focused on things, but here she was relaxed, and so her guard had been left down. When the boy finally did release his grip upon her tail Yuki took a step away, wrapping the large appendage around her body in order to gently pet against the spot that was grabbed, eyes averted towards the floor with embarrassment.

T-that felt too good. If I am lucky he will think that it was painful, and he will not do it again. Or something.

No notice was taken of Yuuki until he’d finished modifying the girl’s underwear, at which point she glanced up towards him, taking the garments with a head lowered in thanks. As he turned away to prepare for the dancing she hurriedly slipped them on, reaching back to carefully guide her tail into the hole that was created. Warmth covered her lower body from the hole burned into the undergarments, but it actually felt quite nice.

As she turned Yuuki was ready, having taken a spot in the center of the scorched area. There was mention of rain, although that did not deter the wolf. With an equally soft smile she hopped off the log and hurriedly stepped over towards her dancing companion, stopping in front of him to extend both her hands forward, resting each small limb against his outstretched one. The softest of pink hues remained upon her face, and her entire body was a bit warmer now, her grip gentle as she planned on letting Yuuki take complete control over both of them during the approaching lesson.

“I am ready. I do not mind the rain. If I think of something else to do then I will let you know, but I want you to do the same. And please do not be afraid to do as you wish with me.”

Here we go. I am about to dance! I didn’t think this sort of thing would ever happen.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Victorian Treat - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:51 pm

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

"Did you know that dancing is common in Human Culture? Or, at least, before the world went to utter shit it was something that was used to express having fun or having a connection with someone." The quiet voice of Yuuki Mizugaki slowly filled the air as he attempted to sooth her nerves. It was obvious that his fumbling around her tail previously had done something extreme to the girl, but it was alright. Maybe... maybe she even liked it, given she didn't go insane instantly.

Yuuki decided to open with the simple statement as the girl approached him now that she had slung the tight silk back onto her being, readying herself to participate in what would only be an extreme disaster. He knew nothing about dancing professionally, let alone as a casual hobby, he's read a lot about quite a few types of dancing throughout his travels however. Actually experiencing such a thing was out of his league entirely, however.

Taking the girl's left hand into his right, his long and slender digits interlocked with her own as he gently fingered his way through the small steps he had to take. "The only kind of dance I've ever tried by myself is the Waltz, which is funny because it looks kind of silly without a partner. Also funny enough, when it was first talked about the document-er commented on how..." Yuuki's words trailed off as he sighed. Letting the girl's hand slowly fall back to her side, the brash male rushed over to the Log she had previously used as a stepping stool. Awkwardly wrapping his hands around its circumference, Yuuki dragged it back to the center of the small makeshift stage before once again speaking.

"The people were dancing really close, so close that their faces touched. Kinda like a kiss, but without the lips I guess." Taking the girl's left hand once more with fingers interlocked, Yuuki lifted the small woman atop the log before nodded victoriously at his ingenious decision. "You're going to have to use a stepping stool if we do this the right way, little one." He wasn't attempting to be rude, not in the slightest way. If she wanted to keep contact with his own eyes without frustration, it was either lifting her into the air for the entire time or use the large log that now sat beneath her tiny feet.

Quickly wrapping his left arm around the girl's petite waist, he gripped at her hips with his hand naturally. It was the first time he made contact with anyone in a long time, let alone a woman. Going with the natural rhythm of the situation, the blushing male quickly moved them around before coming to a stop. "Alright, be careful when you're stepping. I don't need you falling off the log and hurting yourself because of me." Standing against the very edge of the log now, Yuuki straightened his spine before stepping to the side quietly.

"We're going to go left and right, over and over again. It would make more sense to actually... do it right, but you'll fall, and I'll look stupid and you'll giggle and who knows what else. Not that that's a problem its just not what we wanted to do, falling over in a silent wooded area, alone." Once again the anxiety of Yuuki Mizugaki shined brightly as he rambled on and on about the smallest things. The entire time, his tight hold against the girl didn't loosen for a moment.

One step after another, Yuuki attempted to guide the small girl along the large length of the log, keeping his internal beat in count with his fit so he didn't throw the wolf girl for a loop. He looked silly, making the tiniest of shifts and funniest of faces as he attempted to give the girl his best dance of all time. It was an amusing sight, something that would make even the smallest of children to giggle.

"You probably look really nice in the rain, don't you?" Mumbling to himself, the two continued to hopefully move in sync, the awkward situation quickly unfolding as Yuuki began to simply let go. Just make sure she enjoys your stupidity, maybe it's cute.

Last edited by Blade on Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue123800/999999Victorian Treat - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:10 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 1,282

He is right. Dancing is a Human thing. I’ve never really seen our people do it. Or perhaps that is just because of where I come from. I always thought it was just something nobility did.

Partly thanks to Yuuki the young pup eventually managed to calm down following the brief stint with her tail. However she could not completely calm her heart, which was beating a faint bit quicker than normal. Here she was, about to enjoy a dance with a boy that she at least enjoyed the company of. It was like something out of one of her mother’s fairy tales.

Except in this fairy tale the princess is a broken little monster, and the prince an awkward Human. Also they don’t kiss! Because that would be way too embarrassing. But what would happen if they did? It could feel nice. Maybe.

A pink hue returned yet again to her face, although it was much lighter. Her cheeks started to hurt a slight bit as well, as she was decidedly not used to smiling so much. But then she was always great a handling pain, so it was quite easily pushed into the back of her mind. As their fingers interlocked Yuki felt her heart briefly jumping with anticipation, tiny digits squeezing ever so slightly against Yuuki’s. Such intimacy, although very tame, was still quite sudden and shocking to her.

So this is the Waltz. I cannot imagine doing it by one’s self. He is right, it would look incredibly silly.

Her hand was released, falling to her side. Had she made a mistake? Done something wrong to ruin the moment? The smile she wore quickly disappeared, ears drooping to each side of her head worriedly as she stood in place, watching the boy walk away. Thoughts turned to confusion when Yuuki stopped and picked up the log she’d previously stood upon, causing her head to tilt to the right and her left ear to perk up curiously. Her companion returned with the log and it was settled down upon the charred ground. Then, without warning, her hand was taken again! Instantly she cheered up, smile returning and both ears standing up on end. She didn’t even mind it when she was lifted onto the log, tail flailing viciously from side to side behind her.

What am I so worried about?

Yuki turned her gaze briefly down towards the log that she now stood upon, mapping out the size compared to her feet. She fully understood why he’d grabbed it as the boy explained about the close proximity of the dance, although the comment about kissing forced her pink hue into a slightly darker shade. But if they were going to get that close then it meant her eyepatch might get in the way. Making her dancing partner uncomfortable would not be a good start. Besides, she trusted him, or at least she wanted to trust him, to open herself up a little more.

With her free hand Yuki reached up behind her head, fingers nimbly working their way over the cloth straps that held the eyepatch to the left side of her head. Removing the black garment she tossed it away and into the pile made by her sword and the newly purchased shirt, finally revealing her left eye. There was an ‘X’ shaped scar around the eye, having been left from both the traumatic experience which caused its loss and from the operation which ultimately bestowed upon her a new organ. This eye was much like any other person’s, although the iris was gold and a very close look would reveal the faint traces of an artificial origin.

As one hand rested against her hip Yuki stepped in closer, leaving her face quite close to Yuuki’s, while her free hand slid up to rest naturally against the boy’s shoulder. She could feel his breath, smell his scent, even bask within the warmth that he gave off, and it made her heart flutter ever so slightly, for she was not at all used to this sort of closeness. A gentle breeze brushed against their forms, causing her dress to flutter slightly as skies started to darken overhead.

“Do not worry. It will take more than that to hurt me” she responded almost calmly to his warning, although a hint of nervousness pervaded her voice. It was not that she was worried about falling, after all she believed he would probably catch her if such a thing occurred. No, she was simply concerned with ruining their dance. Such was her anxiety that she actually jumped slightly when a chilled droplet of rain impacted against the top of her head, sending a shiver down through her spine and through to the very tip of her tail! At least her embarrassment and their close proximity might keep her warm.

A single step to the side started their dance. Yuuki detailed how it would proceed, and she listened with a level of focus similar to that found when she was in the middle of a fight. Her smile only grew wider as the boy rambled awkwardly about what might occur had they done the dance differently. Of course Yuuki’s grip did not loosen, and the inexperienced Shinigami leaned in closer still until her face rested near the crook of his neck. If they danced this close then they would be able to move a little bit more.

Here we go! Don’t mess this up!

Carefully the wolf took cautious steps, attempting her best to keep in sync with her partner, and initially she had difficulties. On more than one occasion she stumbled, or overstepped which forced her to hurriedly re-shift her foot back into its original position. More droplets of rain fell. It was slow at first, sporadic too, but like their dancing it gradually picked up its pace. The once quieted forest soon played an orchestra of pitter pattering raindrops, providing a serene atmosphere for their inexperienced movements. Of course Yuki was a trained warrior, so balance was not an issue for her. She’d always been quite observant, even with only one eye, which allowed her to avoid falling off the log. Within minutes her awkward stumbling movements had begun to develop into graceful steps.

Yuuki’s compliment brought a slightly heavier shade of red to the young Shinigami’s cheeks. She allowed her body to move away from his, just enough so that they could lock eyes, before she spoke up with a somewhat timid tone.

“You’ll have to tell me.”

By now the rain had started to soak her, causing her normally wild hair to cling to her form, reaching now to just below the back of her knees. The normally bushy tail was quite a bit thinner, the fur soaked through as the appendage reached out behind her, providing her with extra balance. Her dress might have become an issue as well, considering the top half of it was a creamy white and the fact that she did not wear a bra. Like her hair Yuki’s clothes now clinged to her form, although the top of the dress could now be seen, faintly revealing the light pink areola of her breasts. Not that she cared, of course.

It is a little chilly, but I don’t care. This is nice. This entire day has been nice. With any luck, it will continue to be nice, although I don’t know what exactly we should do next. Why am I worried though? We don’t have to stop dancing. We’re out here, alone in the woods, in the rain, with nothing but each other. This is relaxing. I think I could get used to this.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:21 am

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

It was awkward, but in a good way. Body to body, breath to breath, eyes to eyes. Being so close to another being had its advantages, even if it meant your heart continued to give up on you time and time again. Missing beat after beat, Yuuki was far from uncomfortable despite what might be considered an extremely dangerous condition. Of course, it wasn't actually dangerous. Some would call it love if they were feeling it themselves, but Yuuki wasn't that foolish. Love is something that grows over time, having your heart flutter against your chest was something entirely different. Excitement, angst, anxiety. All of these emotions could be used to describe the feeling that Yuuki, or both of the figures, were feeling as they pressed on in their drawn out lesson.

Soon enough, Yuki prepared herself to begin the great feat known as "Dancing with another person." The girl was all but fixed up and ready to go before she quickly snapped at the soft strings that held the black eyepatch to her skull, softly being tossed away to the recent clothing purchase that Yuuki had made for the girl. Uncovering the eye was an easy way to strike awe into the man, his own salmon colored eyes fixating on the deep gold hues that lined the girl's iris.It was an odd sight, the artificial organ that sat within it's depths faintly glowing against the gold that was meant to keep it from being entirely obvious. Not much came from the man, a slight moment of silence before it finally broke.

"Wow..." It was simple and straight forward, his grip on the girl tightening as he quickly brought himself back to the moment at hand. She exclaimed that she was fine but scar that lined her face was a story for an entirely different occasion, he wouldn't want to ruin this moment for Yuki. He wouldn't allow himself. Nodding to her response to his warning of the awkward log, Yuki brought herself against his body, clinging to his figure as if they were entirely entwined. With that, the lesson would finally begin.

Yuki listened well, her pink cheeks constantly forming into a bright grin as the two moved from left to ride alongside the log that the Wolf danced upon. She continued to follow in rhythm as the two one from one spot to the next, the awkward dance playing out quietly as the cold rain of Victoria began to grow in size. Slowly, the small droplets would begin to set the scene for the two. The two strangers were obviously comfortable with each other's movements despite the small mistakes each made. Yuuki would step too far, causing her to not keep up in timing. The little one would misplace her foot causing Yuuki to screw his own internal timer up as they continued to battle their way through the rather disappointing attempt of a dance.

It didn't matter that each of them continued to make the same mistakes repeatedly, their bright smiles and kind laughter only shined brighter as they fumbled their way through the awkwardly romantic moment. It was something Yuuki had never experienced, something he never had thought he would have at least. People kept their distance after awhile, even in most cases it was him all alone. The nomadic life style was something he was used to for far too long. He could get used to this, though. Being in the company of the tiny girl when he felt like it, her warmth naturally making him feel at ease.

Soon their dancing came to a silent stop, the thick droplets now raining down upon them far too heavily to deal with without some type of attention towards it. The simple clothing the man wore began to become drenched, the deep red shirt he adorned becoming even more blood like as he awkwardly let go of the girl's hip, slinging his hair back in an attempt to make himself look at least remote presentable. Fixing his gaze once more, Yuki moved slightly away as they stood and held their hands together quietly. She was taking his previous comment a lot better than she had before, the rain soaking her spring dress quickly. Once again, the deep reds would return to attack Yuuki's skin as the front of her dressed revealed the small breasts the girl sported. It was awkward, sure, but Yuuki didn't want her to think she wasn't attractive. Clearing his throat, he raised the hand that previously rested at her hip to the thick mane that covered her tiny head.

"See? I was definitely right." His hand thoughtfully played at the edge of her forehead, his long digits making their way quietly through each thick strand they attempted to reach. In silence the two stood, Yuuki's eyes averted quietly to the side now that her breasts her so open to the public, his fingers dancing quietly against her own as he spoke up once more.

"It's too wet to keep dancing, but I'm still lost on where to go. You should throw the new shirt I got you on before we figure something out." Removing his left hand from her thick mane, he gestured towards the soaked shirt that laid beside the eyepatch she once wore upon her face. "We can go anywhere you want to and do anything that comes to mind. Let's just spend more time together, preferably with the shirt on. I don't want people staring at you so rudely." Letting his emotions get the best of him, the young man smiled and continued to play awkwardly with the hand he continued to interlock with.

The rain soaked couple continued to stand in the small charred clearing, the warmth from Yuuki's internal being slowly but surely filled the tiny girl with extreme heat. It wasn't going to dry her off of course, but if he could keep her warm it was the least he could do.

She was right. Today was a day that definitely seemed like fate...

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:40 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 1,179

Quieted giggling escaped the Shinigami’s lips as she awkwardly moved around with her equally awkward Human partner. Anyone who might have seen them also probably would have had a good laugh, as neither of them was initially any good. But, with time, both of them started to improve. Of course such things were not really at the forefront of Yuki’s mind. Instead she was distracted by Yuuki: his scent, his touch, his warmth all brought out something new within the wolf girl. It caused her heart to flutter and skip the occasional beat, her body to heat up, and her tiny soft hands to squeeze against his tenderly. She didn’t know what exactly it was, and although that did scare her somewhat it also made her happy. Happiness was a simple feeling, but it was one that had evaded her for so long.

This is friendship. I think. It feels similar to what I had with Takuma, but also somehow different. What is it? Do I even want it? Is this going too fast? Or is it not going fast enough? I don’t know what to do! What if I mess up? What if I ruin it?

A brief moment of doubt shifted her features to one of sadness and concern, but it didn’t last for any longer than that. Yuuki’s eye’s wandered down her form, which caused hers’ to do the same. Her breasts were visible, and while she wasn’t embarrassed she did feel a little bad, as her intention at the moment wasn’t to embarrass Yuuki either. Then again she also doubted that he disliked it, so it wasn’t really that bad.

If he likes looking then maybe I should let him. I do owe him after all, and it isn’t as though it is any bad, right? Then again if I said this out loud his head would probably explode from all the blood rushing to it.

One of Yuuki’s hands lifted upwards, pressing against her head, which prompted her to return her gaze to meet his. Her heart skipped yet another beat as she was complimented, face brightening once more with heat, although her nervous smile remained well in place. As the boy played with her hair she leaned her head into the grasping hand, enjoying the warmth that it brought, however when she noticed his eyes averting away she lifted her own free hand, pressing softly against the side of his face.

“I don’t mind” she mentioned calmly, casually even, figuring that he would know what she meant.

Don’t explode. Don’t explode. Don’t explode.

Fingers danced against her own, which prompted her digits to squeeze softly against the tender flesh of his palm, thumb rubbing sensually against it, although such a gesture was made unknowingly by the naïve girl. At least she was aware enough to make certain not to cut his skin with her tiny claws. Yuuki mentioned next that it was too wet to keep dancing, and he was right. The log was growing wet, which made it more difficult to even stand on, let alone dance on. Briefly Yuki glanced over towards the now soaked long shirt as it was gestured to, her head tilting slightly to the right, which placed it against the boy’s body.

He is really warm. I think I know what I want to do. Sort of. Well, part of what I want to do. I don’t know what else to do.

With a slightly toothy grin she glanced up towards her companion, a playfully tone in her voice as she responded to his statement.

“Alright. But I don’t mind if you stare.” Of course such a statement was also embarrassing for her, evident as her face filled with red, although perhaps not for the reasons one might think. The only thing that made her nervous was the fact that he was openly admiring her and that she was actually enjoying his company, a rarity for her and something she still needed to get used to.

Without giving Yuuki time to respond she hopped off the soaked wooden log, hurrying over to grab her bundle of discarded items within her arms. A couple of moments were taken to sniff at the air. It would be more difficult due to the rain, but she could certainly track down a new location for them. Once she was assured of her direction she turned back towards her Human companion.

“Follow me.”

Quickly she scampered off, both eyes open and darting around eagerly for the perfect spot. It took nearly ten minutes but she finally found what she was looking for. An ancient stone outcropping rose from the ground, covered on the top by trees and shrubberies and nearly hidden by the same sort of foliage. Eagerly she made her way through, pushing past branches and thin limbs until she reached the open alcove hidden within. There were plenty of twigs and sticks and webs and dead leaves inside, but Yuki made great use of her tail as a make-shift broom in order to sweep them out into the rain, until just the dirt floor and the occasional rock and small boulder remained.

Next Yuki went to work gathering up some of the larger dead sticks and branches, along with smaller rocks in order to form what would become a little campfire. Expecting Yuuki to light it up, she then went to work on creating a little seating area for them by piling fresh green leaves beneath her Shinigami uniform, which was laid on top of them. When all was said and done she gave herself a confident nod of approval before setting her bundled items atop a few rocks, briefly laying out the soaked shirt so that it could dry.

If that didn’t make his head explode then this might. But I really hope it does not.

Reaching down Yuki gripped once more upon the frilly hem of her dress, only this time she did not delay and simply pulled the entire outfit free from her body, laying it too upon the rocks to dry. Only her underwear remained, but it was mostly saved by the dress, and remained mostly dried. Making great use of her hair, Yuki reached back, parting it into two large groups so that she could pull it over her shoulders, allowing the soaked silken threads to cling against the front of her body, thereby covering up her chest!

There. That should suffice until my clothes dry.

Turning towards Yuuki the wolf pup smiled and walked over to stand near the makeshift seating spot, hands clasped together over her thinly clothed crotch in order to help Yuuki with his embarrassment issue.

“I have chosen the place. All I can think of to do is to sit and talk. Unfortunately I do not know any good games to play. You get to decide what we do. Also I figured we could let our clothes dry. That is if it is okay with you” she stated somewhat timidly, embarrassed by her lack of knowledge, as she generally was.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:12 am

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

Yuki's breasts her far from the only thing on the man's mind, of course he found her figure and appearance beautiful but it wasn't the only "feeling" he had obtained in their meeting. The happiness that it felt from such trivial things as dancing and making her feel good, they were feelings he hadn't known for so long. The last time he truly understood what it meant to make another enjoy themselves was during his upbringing, something that was nearly a decade past. It was something that confused the man, in a sort of good way. Finally come to a halt with his thoughts, the pair of body's awkwardly pressed against each other in what may be described as passion. He found the warmth of her body against his own to be fascinating, the heat they both shared being entwined as if they were two suns.

Soon enough, Yuuki's face was softly fingered as his gaze was guided once more to the radiant eyes of the Wolf Girl. From the looks of things, it was obvious the girl knew that he had been attracted to her petite chest, her figure complimenting each portion of her body as she spoke aloud. Of course she didn't mind, it wasn't something she entirely thought foreign, but to Yuuki it felt that it wasn't the time. It's not that I don't want to, but.. I don't know.. Her figure was a thing of beauty, something that was to be taken seriously unlike many among the human race.

"It's alright. I..." As the two continued to fight against the other, their heated breath and frustrated cheeks continued to burn quietly in the thick rain from above. Fingers meant for picking quietly tackled one another, a dance of their own kind quietly unfolding as they attempted to keep themselves contained. Maybe it was just Yuuki feeling so frustrated, his mind moving from one thing to the next as the white of the girl's dress continued to soak through.

As if to snap him from his tiny trance, Yuki fueled his anxious actions once more. "T-That's all well and good b-but I mean.." Without giving him much time to react, the tiny wolf escaped from his grasp in a rather spontaneous leap towards the goods they carried along with them. Snatching them from the charred ground, Yuki combed the air for soft scents. The tiny nose bobbed, Yuuki's eyes fixated on the figure that continued to shift and twist, a beauty in itself.

Yet again she attempted to bring the man forward, her words enticing him as she quickly found her way darting off, nearly skipping. All the while, Yuuki's mind trailed off on its own, his body following in unison despite her quick movements. It didn't help much that a majority of the bounces the girl attempted had the dress lifting high enough to continue to tease the man with the bright stripes that clung to her pale, smooth skin.

"How can such a tiny, cute noise do all the great things you seem to have up your sleeve?" Speaking without much thought, Yuuki quietly followed in pursuit of the trotting Wolf, her figure causing him to wonder just what kind of upbringing she herself had. He understand that most people of the Soul Society had rough childhoods, given the Rukongai was labelled as dangerous. That's about all he really knew though, a lot of their archives being kept in the realm itself. It was something Yuuki was surprisingly ignorant of. Nevertheless, this continued to bring him forward to what looked like a small outcropping within the woods.

Right, of course. That makes a lot of sense. She was trying to find somewhere dry for us to stay... The next moments quickly followed, her body shifting back and forth in order to collect bundles of sticks and kindling. Tossing them in a tiny pile, she gestured towards them without another thought. He understand, his own body moving now in unison to her hunt. A single finger pointed towards the large pile of kindling, the inner flame of the Mizugaki sprouting to life as he little the tiny campfire. It wasn't meant for the light, but for the heat. Drying the clothing they had would help quite a bit.

Turning towards the girl, Yuuki's sight filled with red and confusion. Without notice, she was once again down to nothing but the tiny silk undergarments that now clung to her frame. The only thing keeping the woman from being entirely lewd was the thick parting of her hair that covered the once pink dots that so easily found their way to Yuuki's eyes. Alright! Get your head into the game, Yuuki. No more of those thoughts. She already laid out the clothing you've gotten her, it's your turn to step up.

"We can talk, if you want. I don't mind what we do, but I'm sure anything is fine with you too right? You started to speak your mind, so what you want is what I want. Right? I think that's how it works..." Moving forward from the campfire, Yuuki flopped against the large outcropping's back wall, his eyes finding their way around the map known as Yuuki's curves. The small features the girl held weren't unattractive, the small chest she sported made her behind quietly cuter. Shaking his head, Yuuki sighed and brought his legs apart, patting between them.

"What is it you want to learn? I know a lot, some stuff is stupid, some is really interesting, some is gross. We'll sit together while you get schooled, little one." Letting his cheeky grin find its way into view, Yuuki's rain soaked hair continued to find it's way to his forehead, plastering itself without warning. Yet again, he found himself bringing it back into a slicked form, sighing in annoyance.

"I..." The red of Yuuki's cheeks had grown so deep that he may have started to lose blood if it weren't for the fact he was supernatural. Taking the deepest breath he's ever experienced in his entire life, he grumbled and continue his statement. "I'll keep you warm..."

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:50 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 737

I really like him. We work well together. I am happy. He is happy. I like spending time with him. I have fun. We both do. This must be friendship. And the ways he makes me feel! I’ve never quite felt this way. I feel like I can trust him, like I can relax around him and enjoy my life. He is honest, and fun, and cute too. Not that I am falling for him or anything. Obviously not. How could I fall for anyone? How could anyone fall for me? Of course not. No. But it feels that way, maybe.

As was to be expected Yuuki was caught quite off guard by the petite Shinigami’s ideas. A smile spread further across her face as she noticed the fire, her tail wagging behind her out of satisfaction. They were totally friends. After all she didn’t even need to say anything about him starting a fire! Friends thought alike, right? It was a sure sign.

He really does like looking at me, huh? I really don’t mind it either. That also means we are friends. Probably.

When the still soaked Yuuki moved over to finally sit against the wall the petite wolf tilted her head slightly to the right, confused by his actions. Why did he not remove his clothes? Was he really that embarrassed? Or perhaps he was hiding something? Either way the cold clothes would not dry as fast or as well if he still wore them. But she was not going to force anything of that sort upon him.

I should mention it, but it’d probably just embarrass him. So, I won’t. Being kind like this is also part of being friends. Wow, I am doing really well at this!

With a single nod she moved over to Yuuki, glancing down upon the boy’s lap in thought. She could sit with her back against him, but it would make her tail incredibly uncomfortable. So, for the moment she settled down onto her knees in front of him, between his legs, and leaned the front of her body against his, settling her arms up around his neck. The girl’s face hovered close to his neck as her multi-colored eyes gazed upon his. For the moment she pondered silently in thought while her petite, light body rested against Yuuki’s, her skin warmer than a normal person’s was. As they were very close Yuuki might also now notice the many barely discernable scars that covered her body, forming barely visible lines which crisscrossed here and there.

Well he wants me to speak up. So perhaps I should. Honesty is an important key to any friendship.

“I half expected you to remove your wet clothes. It is fine if you do not. You Humans are easily embarrassed. Then again, so are many of our kind. I suppose I am the odd one here.”

The large tail gently swayed from one side to another behind the little wolf, fingers kneading softly against Yuuki’s shoulders while she held onto them, although this was unconsciously done. Now the boy asked what she wanted to learn. He also returned to calling her little, but she did not mind. Silently she watched while he slid some of his soaked hair away from his head, and suddenly his cheeks returned to a deep red shade. However his statement also caused a faint pink hue to spread across her cheeks. She already had a good answer for the embarrassing statement.

“We will keep each other warm.”

Smiling softly Yuki rested her head against the boy’s body, face pressed near his neck where he could now feel her breathe against his skin. She was decidedly comfortable despite the chilled soaked clothes pressed against the front of her body. Now it was time to think about what sort of questions she had, but somehow she actually managed to come up with a game, all on her own!

Oh! I am so smart!

“How about this. I ask you something, and you answer. Then you do the same. We can go back and forth. Nothing is off topic. If you can think of something else for us to do later then we can do something else.”

A few moments of pause hung in the air before she continued, deciding that she would be the one to start.

“Why are people so embarrassed with nudity?”

I’ve always wondered about that.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:51 am

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

To Yuuki, the world around him slowly began to stop existing, the here and now becoming his top priority now that he sat against the back of the outcropping. He silently watched as the Wolf cub twisted and turned in his view, the soft pale skin she dawned beginning to burn an image to his very memory. The beauty that stood before him was a rare sight, for both Yuuki and the world. She didn't seem to agree so easily with his words, but sooner or later she may come to terms with being yearned for. It would eventually come to a head if she didn't leave him, she would understand.

As per the usual, Yuuki's gaze grew dull and unfocused, his eyes directly planted against the girl's figure as she finally moved. Bringing the human back to the "real world", Yuki finally moved towards the man without hesitation. She eyed the lower regions of his body, preparing to flop against his lap before she unexpectedly stood still. Seconds passed before her distracted mind finally seemed to come to a conclusion, her petite body flopping against his upper body. Arms gripped at the broad shoulders Yuuki had, her chest pressing against his without worry. Instead of sitting with her back against him, she forcefully brought them even closer. Tiny knees pressed against his lower region, her tiny breaths dancing along his neck with little caution.

"S-See it's not that I'm embarrassed..." She prodded at his attached clothing, his nervous mind trying to distract itself as she clung to his form. He wasn't worried about how he looked to the girl, it's just that it wasn't... "normal". That didn't make it bad, he just didn't want to change things if they weren't mean to change. He wasn't one to force anyone into a position that scared them, so he understood how others felt a majority of the time. Yuki was far different than the world around him, something he would soon come to terms with. Resting his right hand against the small of her back, the man took a deep sigh and prepared himself for the coming moments.

"You're just really different, I guess. You're beautiful and are so... comfortable. I didn't want to be weird, so I kept them on. I'm sorry." Without another word, the hand that once rested against her the small of her back began to trace the tiny scars the filled the landscape known as her skin. In tandem with the small lines he continued to trace, his free hand quietly removed his soaked shirt. Tossing it relatively close to the fire, Yuuki rested his head against the stone wall before smiling. The obvious scars that littered the mans upper body was an obnoxious sight if anything, his past with Force Feedback being the cause of his obvious pain.

"That we will." He wasn't used to this, not even remotely. He was nervous, it felt good however. Placing his hands against her back, he forcefully tightened her body against his own so he could quickly fold his legs to create what seemed to be a small stool for the girl. Only gently releasing his grip, he now played with the soft skin Yuki had taken so well care of, his eyes fixated on her golden and red hues. "You stare a lot too, you know."

She was a smart one, Yuuki had to give her that. Quickly she decided on what they would do as they clung to each other under the rock structure. She wished to answer questions he may have for her in exchange for questions she would need to answer. This was an easy one for Yuuki, he was much smarter than others among the human race so he didn't need to worry about not having much knowledge. Nodding quietly, he awaited her first question.

"W-Well, you see-" Yuuki's body began to emit heat as if he was an actual fire, his skin burning to the touch now that she had been so direct with her question yet again. It wasn't a problem, he was just caught by surprise. Way too often, actually.

"Most people are, it's actually something people love here on Earth. It's just... It's different for me, I guess. You aren't just 'A Shinigami.' You're beautiful, each feature having beauty in it's only kind of way. I just didn't want it to seem weird, my fixation on your appearance. It's definitely not the only good thing about you, not even remotely. Your smile is obnoxiously beautiful and you have this weird way of responding so passively. You don't do it because you're scared but because you're worried? Kinda like not wanting to make a puppy run away. And then when I want you to be aggressive you have this air of confidence that just... oozes from you. It's a sight to behold, this tiny little wolf cub thinking she can bully me into submission."

Yuuki chuckled to himself, lightly tapping the waist line of her undergarments as he continued to match gaze for gaze. It was his turn, but he wasn't really sure if the question was really something she wanted to answer, or... if it could be called even remotely serious.

"Do you like dresses?"

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:28 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 820

He isn’t embarrassed? Strange. He seems that way.

One of Yuuki’s hands rested against the gentle curve of her lower back, directly interacting with the extra heat that her body naturally gave off. As his digits mapped out her body he’d notice that her skin was actually incredibly soft and smooth despite the slightly athletic tone that she had, although it was also a bit firmer if he were to grip a bit more tightly. Whenever his fingertips passed over a scar he’d notice the faintest of bumps, barely present at all, which provided a guide for him to trace along. She did not mind his touch in the slightest and actually allowed her body to lean more closely into him.

Beautiful. I suppose a friend would say that.

“You are also very comfortable. And cute. Also do not apologize” she mumbled timidly, cheeks heating up further still now due to the compliment, although despite this her eyes remained glued to his. Briefly she leaned away to allow him to remove his shirt, and once it was gone she rested against him once more, enjoying the direct skin to skin contact that their bodies now made. She could feel his heart beating against her own, and thankfully for Yuuki there was enough of her hair in the way to obscure any texture of her breasts.

Curiously Yuki lowered her hands, running both along the boy’s exposed chest in order to copy what he did to her back, drawing lines across the various scars. Her eyes blinked repeatedly in surprise as she felt her body pulled in closer to his, but as she noticed his legs being repositioned she understood why he’d done it. Not that she minded, of course. It was simply not expected.

I do stare a lot.

“Sorry” she whispered, again quite timidly, and again with a face covered in red, although even now she did not stop her staring. It was simply how she was. In fact her staring grew even more focused as her companion began to explain himself, to answer her question, and the extra heat from his body caused her to relax even further against his form.

So it is an Earth thing. Maybe. Why do we do it too though? Maybe I will never know.

Suddenly Yuuki started to further compliment the young pup, and this of course only caused her to grow further flustered still, her body shifting in embarrassment from side to side against his, perhaps following the movement of her tail which also flicked from one side to the other. She felt her smile growing wider, a bit more nervous too, but that wasn’t it. He knew her, he got her, and he noticed things that others wouldn’t. Her passive responses were out of worry, out of a desire not to lose precious things like friendship, and when she wanted to be aggressive she could very easily tap into her own hidden well, although even then she had to be careful. There was one thing he was wrong about however. She didn’t just think that she could bully him into submission. She knew full well that she could bully him into submission.

I could if I wanted to. Totally. Maybe I should assert my dominance right now? No. I’ll wait. Maybe later. Maybe.

“It isn’t weird. I don’t mind if you are the one looking” she mentioned briefly, before she considered his question. This took her focus away as Yuuki’s hand drifted upon the waist line of her thin cotton panties, although even if she’d noticed she wouldn’t have minded.

It is a simple question, and I could answer simply. But I think he means to ask me more than just that. He answered fully, so shall I.

“Dresses are nice. They are surprisingly comfortable because they allow my tail to remain free. But it is not just dresses. That is not why I wanted to visit the shop. We grew up with almost nothing. I spent the first years of my life running around without any clothes, and almost a hundred more with barely anything but rags. Receiving clothes in the academy was one of the happiest days of my life. I do not take them for granted. At least, the ones that are comfortable.”

I think that is a good enough answer. My turn. I think I know what I want to ask too.

Briefly Yuki’s gaze was torn away from the Human’s eyes, drifting down his body until they settled upon the scars. The very tip of a claw gently traced upon one while she spoke, although not rough enough to cause any damage or pain.

“What happened to cause this?”

Once she’d finished asking her question Yuki slid both of her hands up, finished tracing over the bumps as her hands instead rested over the man’s shoulders, her face dangerously close to his neck once more.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum