Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Victorian Treat - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Victorian Treat - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Treat

Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:57 pm

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

"Then it's settled, right?" Yuuki spoke proudly as he attempt to throw on his recently discarded clothes, the dry shirt and mildly-soaked pants caused quite a contrast to the man's skin, nearly causing him discomfort when he attempted to move. It was an interesting day but it would only continue from here, Yuuki planned to make it enjoyable as best he could. Shaking his head, he let a happy little sigh escape his lips.

Kissing is nice, but weird. It leaves a really warm feeling in my stomach, a feeling I'd rather not have go away. I can't just keep doing it though. I mean, I could. We could keep doing whatever we wanted I think. Ahhhhhh, it's so hard to decide what you want when all you can think about is how warm someone makes you. Bringing his hands towards his burning cheeks, Yuuki glanced towards the tiny wolf as she dressed. It was so nice being out in the woods like this, but the rain had soaked them through enough.

Now fully clothed, the man pressed his hands together before giving himself a quiet little stretching session. Well, the silence was held until the tiny figure decided to blurt out her thoughts without pause. It wasn't that Yuuki wasn't wanting her honesty, he had just had his first kiss with a woman he felt so... attached to already. The attraction was obviously there for the both of them, but a shared bath was something that only caused his tiny little quirks to pop back into view. "S-Share a bath? I like the idea of t-that..." Wide eyes followed the stuttering voice, Yuuki's head quietly turning as he attempted to bring himself back down to earth.

Quickly making her way over to the boy, Yuki now dawned the form fitting shirt that was just long enough to keep her lower regions covered entirely, it's dry surface being rather wrinkled now. Dawning her eye-patch once more, Yuuki continued to gaze at the girl as she quietly clung to his arm, her toothy grin leaving butterflies in the young man's stomach. [i]God, I can't stop thinking about how soft her lips were. Or how warm she felt against me. It's hard to think in general, I can barely understand what's going on. It's... so nice. Without thought, Yuuki reached down to the tiny girl in order to plant a tiny kiss to her forehead, his fingers playing quietly with her ears as they went about their way.

With the two finally being ready to move along from the small outcropping, the duo found their way back in the direction that they had come. The afternoon sun had set for quite some time as the two finally reached the downtown portion of Victoria, the awkward couple finding their way from street to street as they attempted to find themselves a place to stay for the night. Eventually, as the time had come close to an hour of searching, Yuuki had finally found himself a tiny little inn that tucked itself between two rather large buildings. From the looks of things, the upper-floor of the tiny building held the rooms, the bottom floor used primarily for cooking for the patrons alongside paying for their stay. Awkwardly, Yuuki opened the door, dragging the two of them inside before quickly reaching the counter.

The woman that manned the tiny wooden table looked nervously at Yuki, the tiny figure only wearing the skimpiest of clothing. Leaving quite the impression on the woman, Yuuki coughed awkwardly to cut the tension. "One room, please." It was simple, Yuuki exposing his card and ID from his wallet before replacing them and quietly thanking the woman. With the formalities handled, they once again made their way forward. First room up the stairs on the left. Simple enough.

Coding Partially By: [THEFROST]

Victorian Treat - Page 5 FXpoQxJ
Victorian Treat - Page 5 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue123800/999999Victorian Treat - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:35 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 672

I wonder if he likes baths as much as I do. Well, I guess we will see, won’t we? Oh I’m so excited! I get to enjoy a bath with someone else! A friend, no less! This day is just the best! And somehow it just keeps on getting better!

As the idea of a bath fluttered through the petite Shinigami’s mind her wolf tail’s movements became more erratic, thrashing wildly behind her as if there were a crab’s pincher stuck to its end! At least this would make it dry again. When she’d gripped the boy’s arm against her body she found him leaning in, aiming to plant a kiss upon her forehead! It felt a little strange and certainly not as nice as before, but still good none the less. To make matters even better one of his hands shifted over to her ears, fingers fiddling with the lightly furred heated appendages while she was dragged along beside him.

O-oh. Right there!

Thankfully Yuuki was leading the way now as Yuki’s eyes were shut with bliss, her body leaned a bit more heavily against his, but that didn’t matter considering how little she weighed. Her head was pushed into the petting hand as well, cheek nuzzling against the side of her companion’s body. Today, thus far, had been as close to perfect as any day could get, and it seemed as though things were only getting started! Her happiness and bliss was enough now that she was even able to completely ignore the people they passed in town, many of whom gave confused or startled or disgusted or lewd looks towards the two of them.

Okay. When we get there I’ll work on the bath first. And then I’ll get in and surprise him! Yeah! That will be fun! And then we will share a wonderful bath and figure out from there what else we want to do. Maybe just sleep afterwards. Together. Oh! He’ll already have been naked with me too, which means I can sleep like I normally do! Today really does just keep getting better!

Finally after an hour of searching the two managed to find the sort of place that they had been looking for! Of course for Yuki, who was so wrapped up in the ear scratching, it all only felt like a few minutes. Yuki, who was in a good mood, actually managed to smile at the woman behind the counter when they entered the inn, waving excitedly in her direction with the tip of her large bushy tail. Once they managed to get the keys the young pup started to bounce in place on the balls of her feet, quite excited to put her plan into motion.

Once they’d reached the room, and after Yuuki had opened it, Yuki immediately rushed in, releasing her grip upon the boy’s arm. “I’ll prepare the bath!” she exclaimed, moving in a blur off into the bathroom. In a flash her clothes were freed from her body, tossed about the bathroom, the faucet quickly turned to unleash forth a torrent of hot clean water. With haste the little Shinigami glanced around, until finally she spotted it: waiting upon a little polished marble counter alongside the basic amenities was a tiny plastic tube filled with bubble bath soap. She didn’t care what flavor it smelled like (it was wild flowers); she just knew that it would be perfect for her plans! And so, hurrying as best she could before Yuuki reached the room, the eager little wolf dumped the entire container within. A mound of bubbles quickly started to form, spreading outwards, and Yuki pulled herself over the rim of the porcelain tub, submerging herself within the mountain of bubbles covering the water. Here she waited, ready for Yuuki to enter so that she could scare him. Her head was submerged and her breath held, leaving only her ears above the water, although they too were hidden within the purple-pink bubbles.

This is going to be so good!

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Victorian Treat - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:00 am

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

Watching the tiny girl bounce on the balls of her feet, a wave of butterflies found their way to the man's stomach. God, she doesn't even try.The odd couple finally made their way up the staircase, the thick oak walls of the second floor staring them quietly as they made the first left they come upon. Sliding the key into its hole, Yuuki and his companion made their way into the tiny little room. Quickly closing the door behind them, Yuuki stretched before flicking the tip of Yuki's left ear. It seemed that the two had found their home for the night.

"Sigh. God thank you we finally get a break." Before Yuuki could lift the tiny girl into his grasp, she quickly bounced away from him with a cute grin. Throwing her arms into the air, the Wolf exclaimed that she would ready their bath. Their bath, meaning the man was officially not off the hook. Deep crimson filled his cheeks again before he chuckled to himself, moving to the single bed in order to begin folding the spring dress he had just gotten for the shinigami.

Alright, here's your chance idiot. Don't get too excited, don't act weird, you can make up for all the awkwardness that you kept displaying during your little escapade through the woods. Get into it, Yuuki. You're a smart guy, you know a lot! Of course he knew a lot, but he didn't even bathe with his own family members. Looking out the tiny window that attached itself to their humble abode, Yuuki finished folding the spring dress before placing it directly beneath the bed. Everything in the room seemed to fit perfectly to force them into a close quarters situation yet again, even the environment didn't want them separated.

Standing from the bedside, Yuuki took the liberty of removing his own shirt before tossing it to the floor with ease. Shadows bounced against the man's scars as the dim light above cast interesting little figures all across the room. "Alright. You've got this." His hands came to his pants, quietly removing them before he took in a deep breath. Holding it for quite some time, Yuuki eventually released as he smiled. Finally making his way to the doorway of the bathroom, he knocked before entering.

"...Huh." To the eye, the tiny wolf pup was nowhere to be seen. Most would assume the girl was simply gone, but he knew better. The tiny creature was once again playing one of their games. It seemed they both were in the mood for the little fight they planned for the two of them. "Alright, I see how it is." Closing the door behind him, the man chuckled and made his way through tiny little bathroom.

The steam from the heated bath making their fun filled with fog and low visibility. The closet attached to the left wall of the bathroom was opened, the tiny girl apparently was no where to be seen. Closing the sliding door, Yuuki moved to the mirror before awkwardly staring at this body. "Scars look kinda dark today. Were they that dark earlier?" He spoke allowed, trying his best to entice the girl to speak to him to make her come clean. Alas, it was a lost cause. Approaching the filled tub, Yuuki slumped against its edge as he sat, yawning.

"Where did my Wolf Cub disappear to?"

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue123800/999999Victorian Treat - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:57 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 786

Perfect! He didn’t even notice me!

Yuki’s timing must have been spot on because the Human entered the bathroom only a few seconds after she’d managed to shut off the faucet and enter the bubble covered water. Her ears, while hidden within the bubbles, remained unsubmerged so that she could properly detect when he’d entered and where he’d be. Now it was a matter of waiting for the perfect time to strike! Preferably that would be when he stopped moving.

He is searching for me! I wonder if he still has clothes on. Well, if he does then he can let them dry. Why would he even wear anything into a bath? That just doesn’t make any sense. Baths are most enjoyable in the nude. But then, maybe it is a Human thing? Of course he might not be that shy about it. Maybe he actually is naked! I’ll just have to find out I guess.

The petite Shinigami’s ears twitched and shifted around within the bubbles, partly because the tiny popping was tickling her sensitive flesh, and partly because she was adjusting her planned trajectory while she tracked the man’s sounds. If she didn’t do this soon then her ears would become visible and her hidden self would be revealed! And so she waited, and waited, and waited a bit more while Yuuki moved around the room, searching for her. When the boy spoke up about his scars Yuki very nearly fell for it, but thankfully she managed to stop herself before she reached the top of the bubble mountain.

Clever boy. Oh! He is close! And he stopped! I’ll show him just where I disappeared to!

Very briefly Yuki lowered her crouched body, coiling up like a spring ready to reject whatever had been pushing against it. Her ears both pointed towards Yuuki, using his yawning and his breathing to pin point exactly where he was. It took everything within her power to keep her tail from sloshing around within the water due to the building excitement and anticipation, but somehow she managed this. Her pupils even contracted somewhat into partial slits as she grew more and more focused on her little hunt.

This feels invigorating. Maybe I should hunt more often. Err, right, pouncing!

Water exploded outwards, as did the great mountain of purple bubbles, as Yuki sprang out from the tub to slam right into Yuuki’s body! Her intentions were to land right on top of him so that she could grab and pin his arms to the ground, but that wasn’t all she planned to do. The young pup’s mouth opened and aimed to playfully and very carefully press against the Human’s throat, both as a way to show that she’d won the little hunting game and as a way to assert dominance. It came natural to her, at least with this sort of thing.

Purple bubbles drifted down like slow moving raindrops, popping against whatever they impacted with. Yuki’s warm naked soaked body would be pressed against her companion’s, which meant that the front of it was covered against his flesh. The back of her body was covered by her great mane of hair, which clinged in its soaked state to her thin form, showing off her curves somewhat, although patches of skin were revealed here and there, including the smooth rounded left cheek of her butt on occasion as her great soaked tail flew from one side to the other, no longer restrained by the Shinigami’s power of will.

Perfect!

Her sharpened teeth were held to Yuuki’s neck only for a brief couple of moments before she released her grip upon it, heated air repeatedly brushing against his body while she worked on catching her breath. Instead she allowed her tongue to dip out, dragging the sleek heated muscle against the same spot that had been previously covered by her maw, only this time she didn’t only do it once, instead allowing nearly a dozen extended drags to descend upon his skin. For the moment she almost felt like embracing her animalistic side, to do the many savage and somewhat immoral things that ran through her mind, but thankfully she managed to wrestle control over her own inner beast. A red hue was cast over her cheeks as she realized just what she was doing and what she might have done if she’d continued. Slowly her head tilted up, slightly slitted eyes gazing upon Yuuki’s, although they soon returned to normal from their feral gaze. The growing embarrassment also caused her heart to race against Yuuki’s chest, her tail to partially slow its wild movements and her ears to fold back ever so slightly against her head.

“Got you.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:24 pm

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

Seconds ticked away now that Yuuki had invaded the Bathroom that he believed to be occupied the tiny cub still. Being no where in sight, he simply believe she was hiding somewhere simple or clever. Too clever and she'd never be found, too simple and she would have been found out as soon as he had entered the room. That being the case however, the man truly had zero clue of where the woman resided. Groaning aloud, he stretched his hands to the hair before returning them to the soapy bubbles that laid behind him.

"Gah. And here I was wanting to see the cute Lil' Shinigami naked." Red filled his cheeks as he chuckled, words spilling outward quickly as he attempted to goad the girl out of her hiding place. Alas, he was at a loss. Yuuki was completely dumbstruck by the girl who wished to hunt him like a tiny mouse. The bubbles that were once soaking quietly behind him now filled his vision, his body awkwardly turning as he sat against his knees now. Watching the warm water shift from left to right, Yuuki quietly closed his eyes as he waited in anticipation.

Then, without a single word of warning, water flung through the air in tandem with the bubbles that filled the tub to its brim. Emerging from the warm liquid had, surprisingly enough, been the tiny shinigami that looked near bestial in her wet and slippery form. The naked girl quickly flew through the air, her body naturally find its way against Yuuki's, sending the two spiraling backwards along the floor. All was well and good, the tiny creature wished to attack her pray and Yuuki was more than willing to be bait, the couple finally coming to a stop only through the sheer force of Yuuki slamming his head against the door.

"Ow." The single word was filled with laughter, his eyes closing tight as he rubbed against the small bump that was surely going to form. Interrupting his train of thought, the naked woman attached her sharpened teeth to his throat, barely coming into contact with the soft flesh that protected his windpipe. Naturally, someone would simply defend themselves, Yuuki's mind fluttering as he froze in anticipation. The warmth of the water that bathed him slowly oozed across his chest, Yuki's own tiny figure pressing as tight against his in order to hide her features. "Y-Yuki..." Soft whispers filled the girl's ears, his body reacting inappropriately to her tiny figure.

Long arms found their way around Yuki's figure, resting against her back as the man attempted to keep himself on earth. The teeth that occupied the soft skin of his throat were removed, being replaced by repeated licks that caused shocks of pleasure to fill his mind with ease. Each lick forced his hands to tighten, attempting to grip as the soft skin that barely extended from the cub's figure. It was cloud nine, a feeling he had never felt before as he finished her assault on his senses.

"T-Talk about aggressive... Seems you caught the pray you wanted, huh?" His gaze matched hers, their heated cheeks matching their quickened heart rates. Yuki could barely register his movements, his eyes fluttering at any attempt of thought. Forcing the girl's body into a wrapped position, the man slowly brought them to a standing position before he let out a soft sigh. With nothing but his undergarments keeping him clothed, it seemed it was finally time for their bath. Remotely them silently, Yuuki's body once finally shown in his entirety, his eyes averted from the girl as he climbed into the tight tub. Sliding the girl back down to the frothy bubbles, he placed her in front of his legs in order to create a simple and comfortable position for him.

"D-Don't mind me." he stated, rubbing the front of her stomach as he planted a small kiss to the base of her neck. Resting against it for a small moment, Yuuki smiled and continued his assaulting kisses, catching each nook and cranny of the pup's neck and collar.

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:16 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 1,020

Ahah! It worked! How glorious!

Everything had gone almost exactly as planned! Yuuki had not been aware in the slightest as to where she’d been hiding, but now he finally had a pretty good idea considering she had literally just pounced upon him. Unfortunately she had caused the Human to hit his head, but she figured he was also tough enough to handle it. Still, she did feel a little bad about it.

I’ll have to make it up to him later. Somehow. Great, that is another thing I owe him for!

A slight pressure started to emerge between them, originating from Yuuki’s lower body, which pushed against the young pup’s inner thighs, but she did not pay it too much attention, as at that moment she was focused upon dragging her tongue against his neck. She felt his hands resting upon her back, fingers pressing between the slick clinging threads of her hair to caress against the heated baby-soft flesh hidden beneath. Every drag made against his body with her tongue caused his body to shake slightly and his hands to grip more tightly, but she didn’t really notice this either. Of course his whispering did catch her attention, prompting her to halt to glance up towards him with confusion.

Yuki nodded a couple times in response to the boy’s question, a toothy grin plastered upon her face. She had indeed caught the prey that she’d wanted! That made two games today that she’d won. Of course that didn’t mean much, but it was fun to keep track of.

Maybe if I win enough then that will somehow mean I don’t owe him anything. But then I don’t think that is exactly how things work either. Huh.

Hands which gripped upon her back now slid across it, clinging the entirety of his limbs against her petite frame in order to secure her body tightly against his. If she’d had larger breasts then it might have been more uncomfortable, but thankfully the rather gently sloped lumps were not squished too roughly against the muscular frame beneath her. With ease she was lifted up with Yuuki when he stood, and with ease she was held with one arm while his other occupied itself with the one remaining article of clothing between them. Something heated pressed against the bottom edge of her slightly squishy right cheek, and instantly she understood what it was, causing a pink hue to cover her face. But she did not say anything against it. After all, it was only natural. Probably.

Yay! He is more comfortable now! This means we can sleep naked too!

Gently her tail swayed from side to side between them. She didn’t glance downwards to take a look, partly because it would embarrass Yuuki further, and partly because she simply couldn’t: their bodies were pressed right up against each other which made peeking all but impossible. If anything she figured she could take a peek when he’d fallen asleep if she really, really wanted to. But then that would also be rude, and so it was almost out of the question.

Once more Yuki entered the bath, this time carried inside by her companion, her body shivering with glee as hot water cleansed her form and purple bubbles popped against her skin. When both of them were situated within the mass of frothy bubbles Yuki was settled down in front of the Human and then, carefully, she was turned around and dragged backwards. She felt that familiar heated appendage, only now it rested in front of her slightly, comfortably between the soft flesh of her inner thighs and dangerously close to her own sacred place. For comfort her tail curled around Yuuki’s body and slumped off to one side of the tub, hanging off the edge, allowing water to drip down onto the floor. She faced away from him now, but this meant that she could relax her head back against his chest. If it weren’t for the mountain of bubbles covering her up to her shoulders Yuuki might have even glimpsed upon her form, and now even if the bubbles did all disappear the water would be left somewhat murky with a pinkish purple tinge.

Now this is relaxing.

Originally Yuuki’s statement confused the little wolf, but she soon discovered why he’d made it. Hands rested upon her slim, slightly toned belly, digits rubbing along her naked and submerged flesh. Belly rubs had always been one of those things that got to her, having had a relaxing effective, and so her eyes closed and she lay even more limply against the boy, mind quite content with the belly rubbing. On occasion Yuuki’s fingers would hit against one of the faint bumps of her scars, but for the most part it was smooth sailing, and she did not mind one bit where his hands were traveling.

Kisses, on the other hand, were another story entirely. The first one caused her eyes to open and sent a slight shiver down her body. A second one forced her eyes closed again, and a third caused her mouth to silently part open and her head to tilt away to her left, further exposing the sensitive region to the boy behind her. Subsequent kissing caused her body to shiver and briefly tense up, her breath to quicken, her ears to droop to each side of her head, and her legs to squeeze closed, forcing the erect member between the two walls of heated tender flesh that were her thighs.

T-that feels nice. Oh! It’s his.....thing! Whatever you call it! It’s really warm. And maybe not as scary as I thought it might be. Maybe. Okay, a little scary. But he isn’t too close. So it isn’t bad yet.

Yuki’s hands shifted now from the sides of the tub, each resting upon one of her companion’s arms. Tiny claws very gently ran across his limbs, scratching lightly enough to leave marks but not to break skin, until they rested upon his hands, fingers seeking the gaps between his in order to interlock and squeeze against them from behind.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:33 am

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

Yuuki was beyond worry, his male instinct taking over his body before he had any say of it. His heated member had a will of its own as he spread tiny kisses along the woman's neck and collar. His hands rested against the girl's stomach in order to find something to grip, his fingers sliding across her soft skin without real thought as they continued their awkward position within the bath tub. It was the last thing Yuuki would have told you was happening if the day was rewound to its beginning. Never would he have stated he saw the girl's form in its near entirety. He would have never spoken of his own lower regions so easily either. To even interact with the girl was an entirely different situation. Yuuki didn't catch a break, but deep down it was obvious he found each and every moment with the girl exciting and enticing. He had no other reaction to such.. an odd day.

Being against her is one thing, but having... this is almost unbearable. How does she stand to just sit against me with such a pestering twitch constantly? Yuuki questioned himself as he continued to kiss the length of her neck, the girl reacting without thought caused quite the situation to unfold. The slim, muscular thighs of the wolf cub quickly closed against him, his already twitching member beginning to pulse ever so faster now that they made full contact with him. The bubbles that soaked the tiny girl slowly found their way falling downward, continuing to hide her form as he squirmed and gasped without thought. He could barely understand his own thoughts as his teeth began to tighten around her exposed neck.

T-That's not what I was expecting. Y-Yuki... His thoughts filled with clouded and mirky words as his grip on the girl's neck seemed to tighten. Nearly piercing her soft skin, the white teeth retracted before attaching yet again to another portion of her neck. Repeatedly, each bite caused red marks to spread along her soft surface as he shifted left and right, attempting to control himself as she twitched against his entirety. Words went unspoken, their heated breath and soft gasps explaining their actions without fail. Both were once again acting far more animalistic than they were simple beings. It was intense and intimate, their actions flowing from one to another.

Yuki brought her hands from the sides of the tubs inwards now, tiny fingers interlocking with the wide gaps of his own as he continued to rub against her soft stomach. J-Just... Alright Yuuki. Snap out of it, do what comes to mind, that's what she probably wants right? You're making everything so complicated. The last second insults were unneeded, surely, he couldn't help such actions however. Being inexperienced worried him, the two pressing against each other tighter and tighter as he brushed her skin. Instinctively, Yuuki removed the small girl's hands from his own before reversing their roles. Pressing against the tiniest of gaps between her digits, Yuuki forced their hands into two quite different positions along her body.

The first hand, entwining their right arms together, came upward to gently caress the middle of her small chest. Staying rather far from either areola, it was obvious that Yuuki wasn't entirely sure if it was fine to find his way along the girl's map. The hands continued to caress against her skin, pressing against it so often as their left arms lowered along their figures. While their right arms continued to map out the chest of the young cub, their left found their ways downward to their lower regions without thought. Before reaching either of their sacred regions, Yuuki pressed their hands against the woman's pelivs, forcing her body closer to his now that his member sat tightened against her thighs. In an attempt to free himself, Yuuki pressed his soaked tongue against Yuki's neck, his salmon colored eyes forcing themselves closed. If all went well, or sour, Yuuki was sure to free his member from the girl's grasp.

In conjunction with freeing himself, however, lowering the girl against his erect form was surely a surprise to them both. Yuuki knew of what laid beneath, how it worked and how each portion looked, he was not ready for the warmth that pressed against the top half of his member as he tried to force them into a more comfortable position. He was worried, their instincts taking over now that they connected so close to one another. As if right on que, he bright their right arms closer to their right half how, a single digit extended from the girls gaps in order to send a simple flick against her right nipple, his teeth digging into her shoulder now. His heated tongue forced its way along her collar, his breath forcing its way across her figure.

"A-Alright. W-We aren't get much cleaner, are we?" The man whispered to the girl's ear, shaking his own head as he continued to assault her neck. Instinct had nearly taken full control now, the hunted becoming the hunted now that he forced his mouth all along the girl's upper torso. Her back was simply fascinating, each twist of his tongue catching scars that caused his body to tense in fear of both hurting her and bringing her pleasure.

"U-Um, Yuki..." His thoughts were cut off, his mind not sure as to what he truly wanted to ask as his member twitched against her own lower half, the warmth of the two sacred regions coming together causing his own pulse to quicken within his chest. He was confused, but in a good way. To think, this lil' pup was simply standing alone just hours before.

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:04 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 1,052

Everything is getting so warm. It’s like I’m going into heat. But I know I’m not. If I were, I don’t think I could control myself. I d-don’t know what I would be doing, but I don’t think it is this.

Hushed gasps of breath escaped from the petite Shinigami’s lips as Yuuki planted kiss after kiss against her vulnerable neck. As Yuki shifted around in place the bubbles that covered her started to also scoot aside and pop. Water became visible, halting just above her breasts, and occasionally the boy might have managed to glimpse a blurred pink-tinted silhouette of her form.

Teeth pressed against her flesh, and for a moment Yuki’s breath caught within her throat as her entire body tensed and froze up in place. Now it was her who was being dominated, Yuuki’s position as alpha clear, but she gradually settled into this role as another gentle bite was pressed against her body, and then another still. Her heart raced within her chest, threatening to leap right out, and heat filled her face, as did a hue of red. Quieted breaths and gasps and even the occasional gentle cooing noise filled the otherwise silent bathroom.

For a moment their hands stopped touching, but only for that briefest amount of time as Yuuki’s fingers soon settled over her own tiny digits, encompassing each of her hands to exert more control over the situation. Now the Human controlled their shared grip, one set running up along the center of her chest, halting right over her heart. Feeling her own racing heartbeat caused the girl to shiver with a mixture of anticipation and anxiety, although for what she couldn’t entirely place. The second hand was pressed lower along her body, fingertips grazing now against the flesh which covered her pelvic region. Enough force was applied so that her lower body was pressed further against Yuuki’s, which caused her gently rounded rear to press directly against the boy’s naked pelvis.

Momentarily some extra space was created between her legs as soft inner thighs were dragged against each side of the Human’s pulsing warmth, but then as she was pulled down against him she felt the fleshy head of the boy’s length briefly press against the silken flesh of her sacred blossom. In that single instant there was some threat of her body being invaded, but thankfully a combination of the wrong angle, a small target, and the slipperiness that came with being submerged in water all acted to conspire against their joining. Instead she felt the upper region of Yuuki’s pulsing length drag against her sensitive area while she was settled into place against his body.

Yuki’s mind went completely blank with a pleasurable bliss she’d yet to ever discover. Her entire body went limp within the boy’s arms, ears folding back almost completely within her soaked mane. Now her mouth remained constantly agape as the softest noise, a timid weakened moan, escaped from her lips. Unconsciously her body shifted, briefly pressing her hips away from the boy and forward, hungering for the taste of heated flesh against her own as their sensitive regions touched once more against each other. The effect was like a jolt of lightning which sent another sudden shudder throughout her petite form, but she didn’t push herself any further, and in fact managed to get a hold of herself through the murky haze of her pleasure starved mind, hips once again shifted back away, although this failed to completely break their contact and the heated rod of flesh remained every vigilantly rested along the smooth curve of her mound.

Both of their right hands, still clasped together, were moved, and one of Yuuki’s digits flicked outwards, brushing roughly against the young Shinigami’s right nipple, briefly grazing across the soft squishy flesh of her gently sloped breast. Instantly another bolt of pleasure rocketed throughout her form, another hushed noise of bliss escaped her open mouth, her head pressing back against her companion’s chest while her back formed the slightest of arches. She could feel the flesh of her areola beginning to firm up against her palm. Her form was corrected again when Yuuki bit against her shoulder, unconsciously prompting the wolf to hang her head to the left.

W-what are these wonderful feelings? What is happening to us? I don’t understand! I’m…I’m actually scared!

The boy spoke in a whisper of getting clean, although the heated breath against Yuki’s ear only caused her body to shiver and the ear to flick multiple times against the air, his words barely reaching her mind at all. It certainly didn’t help when he went right back to assaulting her neck with nibbles and gnawing and rough kissing. On instinct her upper body leaned slightly forward, exposing more of her back to her bathing buddy, allowing more room for his exploration. Of course her lower body was still held close to his. Leaning any further would have effectively put her on her hands and knees before him.

Upon hearing her name Yuki recovered the slightest bit of her foggy mind. Her head turned slightly to face him, both her crimson and golden eyes now slightly glossed over in a hazy mixture of equal parts bliss and feral instinct, her pupils having contracted slightly as well into something which started to border on bestial slits.

Huh? Wait, did he ask me something? I couldn’t hear. What is this? Why is my heart racing so quickly? Am I dying?

“Y-yes?” she asked in a voice that was timid and slightly submissive, pushed out between the quickened breaths that she was forced into taking. With the moment of respite Yuki slowly leaned back again until her head rested against Yuuki’s shoulder, both eyes gazing up towards his with a mixture of confusion and curiosity. Her hands remained exactly where they’d been left, along the very tips of her fingers gently grazed against the boy’s fingertips. She’d almost forgotten entirely where his manhood was resting, but now as her mind started to clear she could feel it again, its heated pulsing length pointed upwards and leaning on its side against her sensitive labia. A warm tingling sensation filled her belly, and while it scared her it also excited her on a level she simply couldn’t yet understand.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:02 am

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

The two continued to meet bodies in far more ways than thought possible to the innocent duo. Their hands continued to find their all across the canvas that Yuki bore as a body, her breasts being brushed repeatedly by the entwined hands. Fingers danced along the tips of Yuuki's as he pressed against the girl's pelvis. Their awkward masses of heat continued to bounce back and forth, the small behind of the girl rubbing against his own pelvis when they attempted to twist and turn their way into pleasure. It was a sight to behold, really. Two that knew nothing of what they felt simply focused on each other, their minds slowly giving way to their surroundings.

Yuuki continued to force his teeth into the girl's skin, leaving imprints all along her surface as she forced her way forward and backward, their lower regions pressing against each other repeatedly. It was intense, his mind trying its best to focus on her tiny backside as his member continued to pulse against her own soft lips. It was obvious that the both panting beings were just barely connecting themselves in the tiny tub, their bodies awkwardly finding ways to force pleasure through their body. Each acted without thought, their connection being the only force that kept them moving forward. Yuuki was at his wit's end, his left arm shifting before now moving her arm to her back.

The small girl's arm pressed against her own back now, Yuuki holding her hand in place as she bent forward ever so slightly. Yet again, the two bounced together, their bodies connecting once more in a repeated fashion. His own voice brought them back to the surface of the situation, however. Yuki was near incoherent, her body responding to the boy's words far more than she ever could. Despite this, however, her name brought her hazy mind back to reality. It was a quick reprieve for the two of them, their figures tensing before simply relaxing against one another, pants and gasps forcing air from their lungs. In and out, the motion continued as Yuuki's chest raised and lowered the tiny girl.

I can barely keep up. It's like my thoughts are twelve steps behind my body, I don't know how people get so used to this sort of thing. Especially with someone so... ugh. Now that the girl leaned against his figure, his erect member's warmth continued to entwine with her own cherry's heat, the two forcing the gasps that continued to escape them outward. A mixture of pleasure and lack of breath continued for a few moments, the two simply sitting in silence before it was finally broken.

"You're really special." The thought was clear, the man's dilated pupils focused on Yuki's own wolf-like gaze. Her crimson and gold irises only further brought flutters to his stomach, the adorable phrases that came from his lips may have even forced the girl into a fit of laughter. It was cheesy, sure, he simply could not care however. "I-I hate to say this, but I think we should at least get clean and continue this somewhere comfortable." He was clear on his choices, Yuuki wanted to push the two forward from this point, just not in the slippery mess of a tub. Releasing her hands, he began to lift her up long enough to simply rotate her with ease. Placing her back into his lap, his lower half returned to it's glove, this time facing directly toward's the girl's face.

Heat filled his cheeks, the man's gaze taking in the entirety of the wolf's figure before smiling out of simple happiness. "I should have looked sooner, you know. It's not nice to leaving something beautiful waiting." With the simple phrase escaping the out of breath man, he leaned for and gripped the girl's chin before bring their mouths together once again. This time, things were a slight change in pace, his tongue finding its way within the moist cavern known as her mouth. It wasn't long, but he attempted to bring her both pleasure and an intimate feeling from the kiss, his own tongue awkwardly poking its way around in the sad attempt at intimacy. Pulling away, he continued to beam with the brightest of smiles.

"Besides, I want to be closer. Just, not in the tub. It'd feel better against the sheets too. Don't you think?" Yes, the attempt at shifting their intimacy to the room outside of the large door could be a mistake, but he wanted it to be special. If they continued, he wanted her to be closer to him, in a way that wouldn't be some awkward tub with water flinging across the room as they attempted to bring each other to pleasure. It was his attempt at intimacy, she had to at least consider it, right?

I hope this doesn't... make her leave. That... The weak thought filled Yuuki's mind before he took her right hand, holding it against his own beating heart. She surely had to consider his request, without throwing him to the way side. He just knew it.

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:15 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 1,157

It feels so good. I don’t want this to stop. B-but it is so scary. Why is it so scary? Why?

Yuki’s heart was racing a million miles per hour as their bodies pushed and squirmed and squished together, sensitive places explored and exploring each other. The Human was dominating the wolf, comically enough. Instincts told her to be more aggressive, but they also told her to submit to the one who had control over the situation. She wanted to twist around, to pin him down, to reassert her dominance, but she also wanted to trust him with the same power that she might try to take from him. Was it really so wrong to trust someone that much?

Water splattered over the edge of the tub as their bodies acted on their own accord, forcing away more of the bubbles that so desperately attempted to keep them both decent. Marks now covered the back of her torso and neck, however Yuki didn’t care. She loved every moment of it despite everything else that she felt. It was, in a way, new territory for her, and yet there were things she knew from her past that might ruin it all with a single misplaced mistake. Unfortunately Yuuki was about to make such a mistake.

Her left arm, which had been hovering against her pelvis, was shifted back behind her body, pressed against her back while her figure was leaned forward. The wet slapping of flesh against flesh now also hung in the air as their hips continued to move, bouncing together, dragging the upper side of Yuuki’s engorged shaft back and forth against the petite Shinigami’s tiny blossom, their movements causing her small breasts to jiggle ever so slightly. But Yuki’s mind was in another place, a darker place. Her body had tensed up completely, heart beating the same maximum speed, although her eyes had snapped wide open and her breath was quick, frantic even, and her entire form shook slightly out of fear.

Perhaps to Yuuki it might have seemed like she was experiencing something orgasmic due to the way she was facing away from him and perhaps due to the continued bouncing that her body made against his, but for Yuki it was a living nightmare. Her mind was no longer on the two of them within the tub. Faces surrounded her within the darkness. Half of her world was blind and the smell of blood hung within the air as a hot, painful pressure forced its way into her body from behind. There was laughter, but it certainly was not hers’.

N-no. No, he wouldn’t! He isn’t like that! Stop!

As she snapped back into reality Yuki’s vision was clouded by moisture as tears had gathered within her ears, a few droplets splattering into the water in the midst of their intimate movements. A dull pain lingered within her left eye, but she convinced herself that it wasn’t real, and soon it disappeared just like the nightmare had. When she settled back against the boy’s chest Yuki was smiling. Mostly it was because she was right: he wasn’t bad and she was enjoying her time with him greatly. Part of it however was to hide her fear. If she smiled then he might think that they were just tears of joy, and that was all she needed to keep this moment alive.

I’m okay. Don’t worry about me. I’m just happy. It is all okay.

A deep shade of red was cast over her cheeks as Yuuki called her special. It was embarrassing, but it was also very sweet. He suggested that they get clean and continue somewhere comfortable, although she wondered what they would be continuing in the first place. After all, they couldn’t bathe anywhere else, unless he planned on taking her to a lake or something. But then that’d be weird because they just got cleaned and warm!

It must be a Human thing.

Still, her smile remained and even widened somewhat. Hands gripped upon her hips and instantly she knew what she wanted. Pushing with her toes, Yuki helped to lift herself up. As usual she did not attempt to cover her body up. For a brief moment Yuuki received a perfect view of her nicely rounded posterior, but as she turned around the true treasures were revealed. The front of her body was much like her back in that it was covered with many tiny, very fine scars, although they were quite spread out, and the pink nipples of her areola were the faintest bit perkier due to the excitement and stimulation she’d received earlier. No evidence of hair was present upon her pubic region, her sex only clearly visible by the gently curved cleft which outlined her lips, the area tinged with a soft pink due to her growing arousal. She lingered in place for a moment, knowing that he might want to look, and as she settled back down into Yuuki’s lap the young pup made certain not to sit directly upon the hardness she’d experienced earlier. In fact it rested within the same position it had before, only now the underside of the boy’s length was stood up against her heated region.

“You can look as much as you want to” she whispered timidly right before her chin was gripped, which caused her eyes to widen a bit with surprise. Suddenly their lips met again, only this time she felt the Human’s tongue intruding within her mouth. Desiring his taste, Yuki allowed her own lips to part and her sleek muscle to meet with his, twisting and dragging against his as soon as it made entry. As she felt him pulling away she very briefly pressed her sharpened teeth against both sides, holding it there within her mouth so she could suck upon it, before finally releasing it with a single lick of her own lips.

He tastes so nice. I want more.

Gentle breaths were taken by the wolf, her eyes locking upon the Human’s while she listened again to his words. The idea of sleeping together naked was already on her mind, and the confirmation that they’d do just that made her heart flutter with joy! She only hoped the sheets felt as nice as he mentioned, because she loved baths quite a bit more. One of her hands was pulled over to rest against the man’s heart, but such a gesture wasn’t required.

Slowly she leaned up, pressing her body close to his while her arms rested lazily around his neck. Her tongue emerged, dragging once against Yuuki’s throat before she spoke, allowing her breath to hit the very same location. “I would not mind sharing a bed. We can go there if you’d like.” Then, with a playful grin she parted her lips again, nipping softly at Yuuki’s throat with her teeth, her tail sloshing around gently within the water behind her.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum