Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Victorian Treat - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Victorian Treat - Page 8 Empty Re: Victorian Treat

Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:17 am

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

Yuki was quite the talkative little wolf for a change. She seemed to be comfortable with the man now, his fingers trailing against her soft knees as she beamed outward. The cute wolf continued to bring flutters to the boy's stomach, his heart catching against his throat. Red cheeks scrunched, the sly grin returning to his face once again. Looking around the apartment before taking in Yuki's figure once more, he pondered on what he wanted to do with the girl. Kissing sounded nice, but they were already so happy without the added feature. Taking that into consideration, he turned back before gripping her thighs.

"I didn't know your tiny nose could do so much. Since when were you able to find me from so far away? And yeah, Trains aren't the nicest of things." Taking note of the girl's experience, an annoyed look filtering its way to his face. Others needed to keep their hands to themselves, anger filling the boy before he groaned. "Next time, they won't touch you any where. Alright? I'm sure they'll be too scared to pay your body any mind while I'm around." Shaking his head, he watched as the girl grasped the tiny glass of water in her hands. She seemed to already find the strawberry hints within it's contents, the pink liquid shaking quietly as she focused on it without thought. Even when she attempted to do something as trivial as drinking, her adorable nature couldn't be helped. "Sigh..."

Here we go, moment of truth. Is she going to know? I mean her nose is really strong so of course she will, but I don't know. Maybe it'll be gross. Or, really good. Hopefully she smiles. I'm doing it again. Waiting in anticipation, Yuuki watched as the glass was sniffed and then sipped, followed by an extreme gulping that forced the rest of the liquid down her tiny throat. Quickly and precisely, the liquid poofed from his view, the glass returning to the table before the thumping of her tail continued against the tiny couch. From the looks of her pleasant face, Yuki was definitely interested in the taste that came with the delicious liquid.

"I remember the smart things, you know? Like strawberries. They smell and taste really good, and apparently you seem to be infatuated with them. Good, awesome, great. This is what I wanted, I'm glad you liked it so much." Without notice, Yuki buried her tiny head into his broad chest, her cheeks soaked with red hues once again. Did his comments on her beauty really cause her to jump gears so easily? One second she was ready to go, while the next her body shuts down in order to process his kind words. It was cute, in a what do I do, what do I do sort of way. Yuuki liked that about the wolf girl, his hand sending waves of pets along her mane. "Do you like it when I call you beautiful, dork?"

"L-Less submissive? It's not that I'm submissive, i-it's just... Alright." It seemed that the petite wolf had caused his own cheeks to flood with blood. I'm not that submissive... Smiling, he stood before the girl, chuckling as he sighed. "Wear that. I just wanted you to know you had clothes in wait. It's up to you if you wear them however. If you want less submissive however, then you'll get it." Flicking the wolf's noise, he turned towards the door before gripping his hanging jacket before opening the door to his apartment. Triumphantly turning to the wolf, he snickered.

"We're going to a shop nearby, it's busy outside but I want a donut. So you get donuts too, alright? Alright." Stepping towards the hallway, Yuuki quickly turned back into his household before approaching the girl a final time. Planting a soft kiss to her forehead, he smiled and gestured towards the open door, holding his hand to her tiny figure.

"Decide on your clothes, then we'll go beautiful."

Coding Partially By: [THEFROST]

Victorian Treat - Page 8 FXpoQxJ
Victorian Treat - Page 8 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue123800/999999Victorian Treat - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:06 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 609

“I can do more than just smell you over distances. If I wanted, I could determine what meals you’d eaten in the last couple days. Um, provided I know what the food is anyways. Also no, trains aren’t nice! They are filled with too many people, and many of those people are very handsy. But I don’t want to hurt anyone. I am a visitor here, a Shinigami within the Human capital. It would be rude.”

Without even thinking about it Yuki’s legs spread ever so slightly apart while hands gripped upon her thighs. The unconscious movement was very faint, but it was clear that she was just not used to these situations, and that her body had anticipated something without thought, lingering without her knowledge upon things they’d done before. Of course it wasn’t as if there would be any issue with this sort of thing considering the length of her skirt and the clothes she wore beneath it.

Despite the burning within her cheeks Yuki lifted her gaze once more, planting a soft kiss upon the boy’s jawline as it was easy to reach. He really did know her already. It was very nice that he’d went out of his way to get things that she might like, just on the off chance that they actually did meet again! Then, when he called her beautiful again, she placed a second kiss in the same spot, nodding timidly, her tail slowing down somewhat behind her. As his hand drifted through the silken threads of her great mane a brief thought came to mind.

What’s a dork? Did he forget my name or something? No, that can’t be it.

At the mention of Yuuki being submissive a toothy grin spread across her features, face pushing itself right up against the crook of his neck. It was cute seeing him get flustered. Also it was cute that he thought he wasn’t submissive. Maybe to another Human he might not have seemed that way, but then Yuki was far from being just ‘another Human’. A quiet muffled giggle left her lips when he tried to play the alpha role, ordering her to wear what she was already wearing! This was especially hilarious when he then went back on those words and mentioned that it was up to her as to what she would be wearing!

I guess I’ll just have to be the one in charge!

Her brief moment of feeling dominant was shattered when a finger flicked against her nose, causing it to wiggle around in a desperate attempt to fix itself to its previous position, eye blinking repeatedly in surprise. Then, while she was still working on fixing her nose, Yuuki leaned in and planted a kiss right against her forehead, which brought a timid smile to her face. Quickly she slipped from her spot, hustling over to Yuuki’s side, both of her arms moving to grapple against the hand that was held out towards her, pulling his entire arm against her slim torso. A faint redness appeared once more amongst the already pink tinge of her cheeks. Again he had called her beautiful!

I don’t know if I can ever get used to that.

“What is a donut?” she asked, voice returning to its typical neutral as she glanced up towards him, head tilting slightly to the right out of curiosity, right ear drooping downwards while the left one stood up straight. “Also I am wearing these clothes. Unless there are others you want me in. Or adjustments made. Except the eyepatch. That stays on. Only people I trust get to remove it and see what is underneath.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Victorian Treat - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:42 am

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

Her red hues sent flutters through the young man's chest, his eyes growing unfocused as he gaze upon her gentle features. Eveytime he spoke aloud, it was obvious that she listened to each word with intent. Not only did she seem so... fascinated with his own voice and words, but his actions as well. The word that continued to crop its way into conversations was the concept of her beauty, specifically being beautiful. It was cute, to see her tiny cheeks fill to the brim all because he spoke his mind. It was reassuring, something that continued to push his feelings forward. It'd be nice, if we could just stay like this. Too bad she has a duty to this world, otherwise...

Lingering thoughts found their way into the boy's mind, the idea of secluding himself indefinitely with the girl was simply impossible, others would eventually obtain her time, as would the Shinigami she worked alongside. The impossible could always be trumped, however. It takes effort, and a lot of brute force. Having a stubborn personality sure helps in the end as well. He watched, his tall figure shifting from side to side as he waited for the girl's brain to come back to earth. Her tiny nose wiggled back and forth, forcing it back to a state that was surely "working", according to her at least. Finally reaching that moment, the pink cheeks forced their way upward, quickly making their wait to his jawline.

"I think you missed my lips, Little One." The tiny figure continued to find her way nuzzling against the boy, his arm taking up the entirety of her chest now that she stood up straight. Her cute actions sent shivers of devotion throughout his body. With each touch, his need to cling to the girl only grew! It was awkward, yes, but it was a feeling he had never experienced before, what was wrong with continuing such a thing? Nodding in agreement, to her statement, his flicked the stomach of the girl, grinning.

"If it were up to me, I'd make you wear a giant coat. I can't have people gawking at the beautiful girl attached to my arm, don't you think?" Dragging the girl through the doorway, the man locked up the apartment without another word. Soon, the couple reached the street that hosted Yuuki's apartment, the bright sun beating against the concrete sidewalks that were filled with the bustling public. Not too used to the sun anymore, this is embarrassing. Yuuki was naturally resistant to the heat, the brightness was what had caused him such pain in the past. Maybe calling it an annoyance was easier. Sigh.

"Donuts, in their simplest form, are dough circles that taste really good. Kind like a loaf of bread or a cake, but better." Beginning his explanation, the two clung close together, walking against the edge of the sidewalk as the bustling streets of Karakura Central continued ahead of them. "A good way to explain it is like a cake, but with an infinite number of ideas to go on top. I'm sure the cafe we visited earlier this week had some, but I was interested in the little hearts." Red hues flashed across the boy's cheeks, his words spilling out without thought. It was time to take the initiative, there was no reason to be scared. "I-I wanted you to be embarrassed, because heart cakes are meant to be gifts to beautiful women. It went over your head though, which is cute." Shaking his head, the human continued to berate himself within his own mind's walls. What a joke.

Finding their way to a corner, Yuuki took in the view of the streets, his nose taking in all the smells of nearby shops and bakeries. It was always fascinating to watch the world of Karakura unfold before your eyes. Jerking at the girl's belly once again, he grinned and dragged her along. "I'm glad you finally made it. I wasn't too sure when the next time I'd get to feel your warmth was going to be." As embarrassing as it was, Yuuki had yearned for the girl's touch. It was hard to explain, it was far from sexual as well. The butterflies that found their way through his body only furthered this notion. "Especially your tiny fingers." You're gonna creep her out, creep.

Finally arriving to the donut shop that was only minutes away, the man triumphantly pointed towards its entrance. Not only were their stands outside of the shop offering already cooked Donuts, but within the shop were hundreds of different types of donuts, ranging from the simplest of glazes to the most intricate of designs. Leading them the correct way, Yuuki grinned and spoke.

"If you liked the heart cake, you'll like this even more."

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue123800/999999Victorian Treat - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:16 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 661

At the mention of having missed Yuuki’s lips the petite Shinigami stuck her tongue out, briefly, arms clinging his limb more tightly against her chest. A finger flicked against her stomach, causing her to jump slightly in surprise, and yet another onslaught of the ‘B’ word sent another streak of red flashing across her cheeks. Her body was tugged along behind his, cheek pressing against the arm that she held, nuzzling softly while she enjoyed his warmth.

Maybe I should tease him and pull up my skirt so everyone can see my shorts! Hah! But then that means I’d have to let go, and I don’t want to. This is nice. I missed this. But that is a problem too. What if I get too used to this, and then lose it? It will be like Takuma all over again. Okay, fine, I can like this, but I just have to not like it too much! Maybe! C-can I even do that? I kind of just want to stay like this. It is safe and warm and nice and comfortable.

A quieted breath escaped her lips, eyes shutting while she allowed the Human to guide her.

I should just enjoy this, but these feelings are so weird.

Yuuki started to explain just what donuts were, which caused a faint rumbling to emerge from the young pup’s tummy, a noise which might have been felt by the boy’s hand while it remained pressed to that location. The slightest trace of drool collected at the corner of her mouth, eye hungrily staring up towards her companion’s face while they walked. A cake with an infinite number of topping options sounded incredible! Suddenly red spread over the Human’s face, which brought on a wave of curiosity to the little wolf; however this redness was instead transferred to her features when he explained the reason of the heart cakes. It wasn’t only out of embarrassment however, her little cheeks puffing up slightly, lips pursing together.

“Are you saying that because I am short?”

Even thoughts pass beyond my reach!

Absurdly sweet scents hit Yuki’s senses, prompting her tiny nose to wiggle repeatedly as she sniffed at the air, gaze immediately drawn in the direction of the bakeries. Fingers gripped upon the soft cotton of her button-up t-shirt, tugging gently at the fabric, which caused it to ride up ever so slightly in the front, briefly flashing a tiny portion of her lower belly to the world. Not that she cared of course, and not that anyone could really see due to the close proximity of their bodies. She didn’t even notice this in fact as Yuuki made a statement which, again, made her blush, and then yet another one shortly after that! Tiny fingers intertwined with the hand she held close to herself, while her other set traced claws gently up along the same limb, a timid whisper leaving her lips, ears falling backwards into her hair with embarrassment.

“I m-missed your warmth too.”

And your fingers. And your lips. And your tongue. A-ah! Don’t say such embarrassing things! W-wait, it is in my head. I’m pretty certain he can’t read my mind. Whew! That was close!

Cheeks reddened further while Yuki dragged her mind away from certain thoughts which, for some reason, made her feel a little dirty inside. Thankfully her growing hunger quickly snapped her out of that mindset, thoughts focusing right towards food when they finally stopped at the entrance to a donut shop. Her crimson gaze widened, mouth held agape in awe as she looked over the bountiful sweet morsels which lay before her, covering the shop’s stalls with a great variety of colors and designs and smells and, surely, tastes! Nervously she followed behind her companion, eye darting from one shelf to the next, tail doing its best not to thrash around too wildly behind her out of fear of destroying such delicacies!

“I don’t know which ones to pick.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:55 pm

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

It seemed to Yuuki that the girl was quickly becoming submissive to his whims, each word that found its way to her delicate ears caused a different shade of red to shine from her cheeks. The hues were all varied, some pink, some crimson, all pointed towards the same exact outcome, however. Slowly but surely, Yuuki's words were beginning to change the girl's outlook on him, the young pup's thoughts were surely in quite an odd state now. Fascinated by what may exist within the girl's mind, Yuuki met her gaze for only a moment, turning away quickly before chuckling to himself. If only I could read minds, right? Maybe then everything I did would turn out well. That sure would be nice. Not only would she get to stick to my side, I would get to feel happiness for once in my life.

Of course, Yuuki was not safe from the girl's own whims either. After his comment of the idea quickly scooting past her head, the girl's body shifted, his arm being pulled against as she huffed and puffed. Meeting her gaze once more, Yuuki couldn't help but chuckle aloud, his laughter being short but obvious. Right, she isn't really well versed in being cute apparently. I should be a little more straight forward sometimes I guess. "It wasn't because you're short, but I like that idea. Short is cute, keep reaching and maybe you'll know why it went over your head, lil' pup." Gently brushing against her mane with his free hand, the two now approached the food stalls of the small donut shop. Finally, the two had reached their true destination.

Before his focus could be turned towards the gentle and sweet scents wafting from the baked dough, Yuuki's fingers were assaulted by the tiny girl's own digits. Connecting their hands once more, Yuki seemed to idly speak to the boy, her claws finding their away across the skin of hos hand. Sending warmth through his being once more, the man blushed in tandem to the girl, her comments bringing his smile to grow even brighter. "Yeah..." Maybe it's alright to be a little weird with her. She doesn't seem to dislike it when I say sweet things... Left speechless, he approached the main stall of the donut shop, his fingers tapping gently against the girl's own hand, his eyes moving from one type to the next.

[i]She'll want something strawberry flavored I'm sure, as to what I want however...
Glancing to the girl's face, he quickly turned back to the shelves that hosted a majority of the donuts the shop sold. Maybe he could guess and come out on top? Or maybe she wanted to share a snack together, sorta like they did with their heart cakes. Lost in thought, the boy continued to tug at the girl's clutched arms without noticing.

"You can choose one that isn't covered in strawberry glaze. I'll get us both one to share, one for myself, and a bunch of tiny one's to snack on. You can choose one for me too, if you want, but the strawberry donut is saved for last, missy." Giving her the rundown on what they were to do, he turned to the shelves against his left side, quickly glancing over their contents. Sadly, he had just now registered the fact he didn't know much about pastries. Glancing across the tags that sat against each shelf, he released a sigh of relief knowing that he wouldn't have to attempt at guessing each type.

Alright, don't mess this up. Her stomach is depending on you, Yuuki! Nodding confidently, Yuuki began to assault the types laid before him, turning to the counter before giving him his list of donuts he wished for. "Alright... I'll take the biggest strawberry glazed donut you have in the store, alongside half a dozen mini-vanilla glazed bites. Uh..." Rubbing his chin, he glanced towards the girl before finishing his list. "A Marshmallow Cream-Filled donut as well."

Nice, nice. Smooth, smooth. You're getting better at this thing, man. Praising himself within, Yuuki tucked the girl's tight grip into the crook of his elbow. Lifting her silently, he brought her to eye level before motioning towards the shelves. Making sure to place her against his chest in order to hide the contents of her skirt, he grinned before nodding to the woman manning the counter. "Alright Lil' pup, you should be able to see them all now. Get to choosin."

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:50 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 567

Brief chuckling preceded yet another jab at the petite Shinigami’s height, which only prompted her huffing and puffing to continue. Of course such things wouldn’t really register too much for the Human, and so the young pup gently nipped at the arm she held, asserting some tiny level of dominance! Or, at least, she hoped that it asserted her dominance. There were plenty of other options available to her, but she felt that, at the moment, they might be inappropriate.

I still don’t get it. But maybe someday I will be tall enough! Of course I haven’t really grown at all. Or developed. At least, not in that specific area. Maybe I won’t get taller. Maybe I’ll never know what ideas it is I am missing!

Calm spread over her features as a hand gently pet along her head, causing the wolf to relax. When they reached the great cornucopia of donuts Yuki could relax no longer, but she did try her best not to go too wild. Or, rather, she tried not to let her tail go too wild. The wolf’s nose was constantly wiggling now, sniffing at the air to pin-point various scents and the flavors attached to them, gaze snapping from one treat to the next. If she had it her way then she’d choose one of everything! But, alas, she did not wish to bleed the Human’s wallet dry.

Rules were presented for her choice of donuts. She had to choose one that wasn’t strawberry because he would get that for them! Also she had to push through other delicious tastes before reaching strawberry. For a brief moment her ears drooped and her tail stopped moving, the petite girl silently pouting to herself, but then she snapped right back into her happy excited mood as she figured that it was, ultimately, for the best!

I’ll finish it with strawberry! That way strawberry lingers the longest! He sure is smart!

Yuki didn’t even noticed that the boy was looking at her, or what the boy had chosen, as she was still focused intently upon the shelves upon shelves of donuts which sat before her. Suddenly an arm gripped more tightly around her slim form and, with ease, she was lifted off the ground! Ears drooped to each side with embarrassment, although her tail continued to wiggle and wag slightly beneath her as her legs idly and gently kicked back and forth, dangling almost a foot off the ground. With a quick nod Yuki focused even harder still upon the grand selection of treats.

Ultimately the hungry wolf decided upon three specific pastries. The first was a long flattened tube covered in chocolate glaze, although clearly filled with some sort of white substance. The second was a simple glazed yeast raised donut. The third and perhaps most intriguing one to her was very similar to the second, only it was covered with chocolate glaze and was sprinkled with some type of candied meat bits!

Meat on a sweet pastry! That sounds so weird, but also very delicious!

Her entire body started to wiggle with glee against the arm that gripped onto her, tail lifting and pointing quietly towards each selection that she’d decided upon. She didn’t even mind, or perhaps didn’t notice, that she’d been called lil’ pup! Right now she was just excited for the meal, and for sharing it with her good friend.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:39 am

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

The donut shop was entirely empty in terms of patrons, the citizens of Karakura going about their business outside its lovely stalls. The odd couple were the only two in sight for the owner of the establishment, something that was rare on such sunny and warm days. The boy's eyes glanced along the tiny figure that dangled from his upper arm, bright and warm hues finding their way across her white soaked outfit. The sun was doing him no favors it seemed, forcing the girl's petite form and beauty to shine ever brighter. Such a thing never grew old, however. The constant beating of his anxious heart only cemented his thoughts of the girl. Forever was a long time, but Yuuki's mind genuinely spoke to him, making it all too clear that that's what it wished for from the girl.

"Yuki." The man prodded the girl's senses, her swinging ways bumping against his belly repeatedly. The little wolf seemed to rather child-like today, her actions mimicking that of the tiniest of girls in grade school. It was adorable, if he were to plant a word to the actions. Shaking his head, the boy shot an affectionate smile her way, whispering within ears reach now. "Kick any harder and I might throw up, Little one." Teasing the girl's actions, he watched as her eyes darted towards this way and that way. Each time they changed a direction, her fingers seemed to grasp for a single type of concoction on each shelf. Maybe her tiny voice simply couldn't be heard, Yuuki could have sworn she only yearned for each donut. Hm...

"Your hunger seems to be hiding your words, beautiful." Reaching for a plethora of different types of donuts, Yuuki began gripping at the tags of each shelf. Taking each one into account, he hoped that he had figured out each of the designated requests the girl had made. "Alright. We'll also take this tube covered in chocolate with the cream inside, the really thick glazed donut that she keeps poking at and this... weird one." Yuuki gestured towards the chocolate glazed donut that was littered with meat bits. The donut was literally covered in meat, is that normal? Smiling, the adventurous duo came together as one once more, the man placing the girl into his chest as he now held her with both arms. "The meat covered once, that should do it for us I think."

So, the motions were quickly exchanged between the counter clerk and Yuuki, his wallet removed from his shorts before returning to the tiny girl's chest region. The card was exchanged, the money was deducted from his checkings account and he was soon hand a rather thick paper bag, the contents within being each selected donut the dynamic duo had requested. Good, it seemed this didn't turn out too poorly. Placing the girl against her tiny feet once more, interlocking his right hand's fingers with her own digits, the left clutching at the paper bag.

"Alright, on to our next destination." The man gave the girl a quiet smile, his eyes glancing over her figure before he squeeze her hand tight, pulling her close to his side. Moments passed from the donut shop now, the two arriving quickly at a small bench that soaked in the shade of multiple trees. Gesturing towards the wooden bench, he dragged the cub along before flopping against the bench's surface. This would be their eating arrangement, simple as that. Where she wished to sit while they ate however was entirely up to her.

"Lap, next to me, or against the edge. Where would you like to sit? Use your words this time." He teased the playful wolf, toying with her tiny digits as he awaited her choice.

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:43 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 637

Ears perked up as her name was called, and initially she tried to glance back towards him before she noticed that, given how she was being held, it would be a little too difficult. So she simply listened up, entire body stopping its movements while she waited for his words. When they came she smiled, nodding a couple of times, tail returning to its wagging while her legs continued to idly kick back and forth, only much less and much more gently now.

Again she was called beautiful, and again her face became covered in a bright red hue, tiny claws gripping a bit more tightly against the arm that held her, idly scratching along the skin as she fought her embarrassment. As the donuts were picked out and collected her tail started to wag even harder, body wiggling slightly from side to side as excitement filled her belly! Her body was held closer to Yuuki’s, which prompted the young up to tilt her head back, dragging her tongue once against the underside of his chin, as that was the easiest spot for her to reach.

He is so nice! I mean, sometimes he is frustrating, but not in any horrible way. And those feelings! They are returning! So annoying! I want to do stuff again. My entire body feels warmer. I don’t know if I actually like that or not.

Finally placed back upon her feet, Yuki’s left hand was taken by the Human’s, and soon she was led out of the store! Tiny digits gently rubbed against his palm, her body leaning slightly against the side of his as she followed closer still to him. It felt somewhat embarrassing, causing the red hue to linger, as she felt like she was being treated like a child again, but then she also felt familiar warmth bubbling up within her, which slightly distracted her from her embarrassment. She felt his hand squeezing against her own and, very briefly, she returned the gesture, tail beating against the air behind her more quickly.

Eventually the two of them reached a nice little bench within the park. Covered with shade, it was a bit chillier than their surroundings, especially given the time of year and Yuki’s choice of clothing, but she didn’t mind. Besides, it gave her a reason to get closer to her companion. Without wasting a second Yuki hopped right up into the boy’s lap, straddling him while facing him so that her tail could freely hang off the front of the bench. Of course that wasn’t her only motive for this position.

Leaning up, Yuki pushed her soft lips against the boy’s, cheeks still a bright red as her ears folded back against her head. Tiny claws gripped upon the front of his shirt and, for a moment, she pushed her tongue forward, forcing it into his mouth to playfully flick against his sleek muscle. This lasted for only a couple of seconds however, and soon the kiss was broken and her face lowered, pressed against the crook of Yuuki’s neck. Briefly her teeth clenched against his skin, followed by a quick drag of her tongue before soft, timid words spilled from her lips.

“I’ve been wanting to do that. Now I have.”

With her dominance re-established, at least for the time being, Yuki sat up straight again, smiling up towards the boy. Her hips wiggled excitedly from side to side within his lap while her tail wildly thrashed about behind her. Having been held like that, and teased, and led along like a child was too much. But now things were even again, at least for the moment.

Not that I would mind too much if he took more control. But it just feels off somehow if I don’t every once in a while.

“Let’s eat!”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:20 pm

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

It wasn't long before the tiny cub had found her way into making a decision, her figure leaping into the air with unexpected height. Landing firmly against Yuuki's chest, she pressed up against him for the thousandth time it seemed, her tiny but firm frame straddling his lower half with ease. As if riding some toy, Yuki found her way working her up his frame, planting her soft lips against his reddened cheeks. Having her touch him was comforting, their connection forcing his heart outward once more. Beats were skipped, heat was produced and his mind gazed into the future once more. Bringing his hands to her sides, Yuuki smiled and squeezed her frame.

"Looks like you missed again, didn't y-" Before his question could be finished, the girl's claws gripped against his simple shirt, forcing her head upward once more as their tender muscles connected once more. Her warm tongue forced its way into the innards of his mouth for only seconds, prodding his own with abrupt force. Closing his eyes, Yuuki interacted with the muscle without thought, their forms rubbing up against one another before they separated seconds later, his eyes once again taking in the world that surrounded them. Yet again, she assaulted some portion of his body without warning. This time, his neck was gently nipped at, her teeth and tongue finding their way across its length before she finally spoke once again.

The feelings continued to rush forward, the hands that once gripped her frame now moved, arms replacing them without thought. Yuuki's beating heart forced its way out of his chest, the heat of his cheeks burning intensely as he took the girl into his arms. Yuki's thumping tail grazed against the man's bare arms, his tight grip on the girl only lasting long enough to feel her warmth for a fleeting moment. Leaning back once more, his hands returned to her hips before he smiled, his toothy grin matching her own for a change.

"Seems there's still a bit of fight in you." Planting a gentle kiss against her own lips, he turned towards the thick paper back. Depending on how she felt, Yuuki believed that they should start with the two they were both interested in the most. Taking his left hand from her wiggling hips, he entered the bag before removing two of the oddest of flavors they chose. The first, Marshmallow Cream, the second being the chocolate glazed donut sprinkled with candied meet. Taking her hand in his own, Yuuki exchanged her slender digits for the meat soaked donut, his own hand taking his donut into his own grasp.

"Alright. Let's start with the weird ones. You and your meat, me and my cream. And I hope you plan on sharing, little one. I have a lot of sweet things in front of me, but I'd like to taste the donuts too." Poking fun at the girl's taste, Yuuki smiled and planted the marshmallow cream donut against her nose, forcing a portion of the cream to stick to her sensitive nose. Chuckling to himself, his right hand found its way travelling across the small of her back, forcing her firmly into his lap.

"You didn't really have a choice where to sit, either. I didn't think you'd choose anywhere but my lap." Confidently nodding, Yuuki exclaimed that he would have received the girl's tiny frame against him no matter what, his intelligent remarks seemingly right this time around.

I missed her a lot, but her tongue was warm and inviting. I wonder if she was thinking about that the entire time. If only we weren't in front of a crowd of people, if only. Sniffing at the girl's tender nose, Yuuki brushed his heated muscle against its length, removing the marshmallow from her skin before chuckling, taking a bite of his own donut in the mean time.

"I like the donut, but you definitely tasted better."

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:54 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 630

Hah! As if I would miss!

A sly toothy grin remained plastered upon the petite wolf’s face once she finished delivering her brief though intimate kiss, and the momentary domination of her companion’s neck. Hands slid up along the back of her body, pulling her body in closer to his, prompting her to bury her face against his upper torso before they leaned away once more. She could feel his hands gripping upon her hips, which prompted her to unconsciously wiggle from side to side as excitement filled her body and mind.

I just feel so happy right now! All these strange weird feelings are still a little scary, but they can’t be too bad if they make me happy. Maybe I should just embrace them, just do whatever they tell me to do. Maybe.

Her kiss was countered by one from Yuuki, and she was about to return it with yet another one of her own before she a donut pressed into her hand, which instantly drew her attention towards it. Once more the faint trace of drool appeared upon the edge of her mouth, nose wiggling repeatedly as it took in the sweet chocolatey meaty smells. Thankfully the teasing passed right over her head, as she simply didn’t get the joke, or perhaps she just wasn’t focused enough to have really heard it. Either way, she was about to lift the delicious morsel to her face when instead she was interrupted by Yuuki’s marshmallow cream donut, which poked right against her nose!

Oooh. That smells delicious too!

The petite wolf’s nose continued to wiggle as cream was stuck against it, tongue lashing out to try and clean the spot, although to no avail. Her body was pulled closer to Yuuki as she was taunted, the boy having apparently planned on her sitting upon his lap in the first place! So, instead, her tongue pointed towards him, sticking out teasingly. Moments later she felt his tongue drag across her nose, removing the cream that had remained before he took a bite of his own donut. Heat rose to her cheeks as her taste was complimented.

Two can play at that game! Wait, is this a game? Does this count as one? Err, right, focus!

Leaning up, Yuki quickly took a small chunk out from the exposed backside of the donut, quickly drawing it into her mouth to test the flavors. The donut itself was not quite as sweet as the cream which filled it, but it worked nicely because of this. It also didn’t taste too much like a marshmallow, but then she’d never had one before, so she didn’t really understand that. If anything it just tasted sweet, and strange, and new, but very good. Once she swallowed the bite that she’d taken she decided to speak up, toothily grinning at the boy.

“I like the donut too. But you tasted better as well.”

With that she’d raise her own donut up, leaving the backside exposed so that Yuuki could also try it while she took a nice large bite! Or, at least, as large as she could considering her petite figure. Regardless, she’d allow the heavily risen pastry to remain within her mouth for a few moments. Chocolate flavors melded well with the slightly sweetened pastry, and it was all topped off by the unusual candied meat which, according to Humans, would be called ‘bacon’. It had the faintest mixture of crunchy and chewy, and not only was it sweet but also salty, which added yet another layer of depth to the donut’s taste. Altogether it worked very nicely! With a nod of approval she swallowed the piece and then took yet another bite, licking her lips once it too had been swallowed.

“This is very good.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum