Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Victorian Treat - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Victorian Treat - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Treat

Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:33 am

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

The man's digits quickly found their way from one spot to the next, each prod and poke leaving a small imprint of heat along the girl's figure. He worked his way from the lower regions of her back to the very top, making sure to leave his mark along each and every scar that he came across. He quietly sat, watching her figure move silently against the reds projected by the flames behind her. It was a tad romantic, if Yuuki was given a choice to describe the scene. Campfire, sheltered from the rain, examining each other as if the were patients of Cupid's own choosing. Of course, neither admitted to such a thing aloud, yet at least. Finally reaching her shoulders, the man returned to his previous position, his fingers firmly planting themselves between what was now her behind and calves.

"Whoa. No way. Did you just say sorry? Wait wait wait, you're joking right?" He gave the small wolf a cheeky grin before he instantly froze. The facade of bravery quickly melted before the touch of the silent wolf, her claws quietly making their tracks throughout the scars of his chest. They were an irritating reminder of his mistakes, something he wished for others to know of. Depressing, sure, amusing? No, not really. The silence continued for quite some time, the pitter patter of the rain and crackling of fire being their only reprieve. "Wait..."

Scarlet hues quickly filled the man's cheeks before he eyed the girl, giving her a rather awkward and puzzling look. With a tilt of his head, he removed one of his hands before point at himself. "When did you start calling me cute, Lil' Cub?" Letting a stiff glare fill the girl's vision, Yuuki pressed his finger tip between the thick strands of hair that protected her petite chest from fleeting eyes. Bringing it quickly upward, he flicked her nose before chuckling instinctively, returning his hand to its previous position.

"No using my own tactic against me, that doesn't seem to fair does it?" The two sat, the rain continuing to pour downward against the thick wood without any signs of letting up. It was a scene depicted from a novel itself, the tall and brash male and the tiny, beautiful woman. An odd sense of Yin and Yang, despite their similar personalities. It was more than a sight to see given that others would never view it in the same way again. Recreating the warmth and comfort that the two expressed was beyond possible, not in this shape or form at least.

Of course dresses were nice, Yuuki thought the girl looked extremely cute when she bounced this way and that, trying her best to be as free as possible. Despite this however, he understood all too well the struggle she happened to undergo in her time with the Rukongai. Not that Yuuki himself new from personal experience, it was just obvious that if anything she didn't wish to take things for granted. It was an honest and serious answer, something that continued to entice Yuuki without another thought. Finishing her tiny story, he smiled and lightly tapped the girl's behind. "Alright, my turn right?"

She was quick on the nose, Yuuki's eyes instantly gluing to hers as she requested to learn of that scars that so obviously layered his upper body. Propping himself higher against the rocky wall, Yuuki quietly lifted the girl slightly close to his chest, now holding the majority of the tiny behind in his hands unknowingly. "Right, that's fair enough..." Turning back to her, he met her gaze with what seemed to be rather.. sad eyes. The shine that previously filled them now seemed all but there, its absence seeming rather ominous.

"A few years ago I worked for an Organization known as Force Feedback, we worked with the Gotei before. You might have even met me, believe it or not." Quietly nodding alongside his words, Yuuki tapped away at the soft cotton that covered the girl's silky skin. "We were on a mission, re-conning for what we believed to be a Hollow nest. Slowly but surely we made our way into the territory without worry, but eventually that came to an abrupt end. A Hollow attacked us, its first target being me. One thing let to another..." Sighing, Yuuki closed his eyes before opening once more, the sadness that filled them beginning to ooze away once more. "I lost control of myself, something I don't exactly understand myself. Not only did the hollow attack me, but my members did as well. I came to around a dead squad and a dead enemy. Silly, huh?"

Yuuki knew nothing of compassion and friendship now due to that very day, those who were close to him now being rather... dead. Left alone in the world yet again, he went about his business alone now in order to protect others. He wasn't going to put anyone else in jeopardy over something so trivial as human interaction.

"I want two questions. The first, Why did you continue to spend time with me? You could have left me be after your gifts, but here you are, near naked pressed up against me. Secondly, does it bother you that my fingers keep finding their way awkwardly into positions with my knowledge?"

Whether the girl believed it or not, he didn't really notice each time his hands moved from one place to the next. As he arms wrapped around his neck tightly, her hot breath continued to tickle at his warm skin, raising his neck hairs on end.

"This isn't really a question, but your breath smells good."

Coding Partially By: [THEFROST]

Victorian Treat - Page 4 FXpoQxJ
Victorian Treat - Page 4 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue123800/999999Victorian Treat - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:28 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 1,176

While her apology was poked fun at Yuki would, in the end, have her vengeance. It seemed that the boy was also subject to embarrassment if she used the word ‘cute’ to describe him! Yet another weakness had been discovered. When she noticed this a toothy grin appeared upon her face, although it was quickly removed when a finger flicked against her nose, which caused her to lean her head back slightly. Her eyes blinked repeatedly and her nose wiggled around slightly in an effort to unconsciously readjust everything back to normal, as if that were somehow a problem.

He is right. That isn’t fair. I am copying him. I’ll have to think of some other way to embarrass him, something he wouldn’t do.

A mixture of constant rainfall and the gentle crackling of a small campfire created an ambiance for their romantic evening, now quite noticeable as a moment of silence hung within the air. Now she had time to relax, which meant her mind had time to wander. Typically she would not care for this. It was the reason she avoided relaxing in the first place. But with Yuuki it was different. Somehow he made things better.

I feel like a princess. Well, almost. Princesses aren’t covered in scars, and they don’t like fighting, and they don’t slay monsters. Princesses get kidnapped and then saved by princes, they look beautiful and they are gentle and nice and probably have a much better body. Princesses aren’t wolves. Wolves are wolves. Also they kiss princes, and we haven’t done that. N-not that I would want to. I mean I guess I might not mind. Maybe.

Red covered her face briefly due to the thoughts she experienced, but it soon started to fade, even as she was adjusted and Yuuki’s hands found their way to her soft, slightly squishy posterior, covered only by a stretched thin layer of cotton which allowed her warmth to easily pass through. Of course she didn’t mind that his hands rested in that spot. Not only did he do it out of necessity for their seating arrangement, but it also allowed them to be closer. She didn’t want to ruin that.

Force Feedback? I vaguely remember hearing about them. Hm. I don’t remember meeting him either. Or any of them.

Her features were obscured with a slight frown while she listened to his story, and actually caused her heart to beat a little faster out of fear. It was something she’d always dreaded: losing herself to something she couldn’t control. Every battle she participated in was a constant struggle against her inner beast. The thought that she might lose control and harm others around herself was the exact reason she hunted alone. That and the loss of Takuma, but her desire not to feel the same thing again only reinforced her need to go solo.

“It isn’t silly. I am troubled by the same thing” she briefly mentioned, one hand squeezing slightly against Yuuki’s shoulder. Now she would be questioned twice in a row, and while that didn’t seem fair initially it did ultimately mean that she could also ask two. In the end it would balance out. The first question was interesting because, if she was being honest, she did not fully know. Not yet, at least. Not until she started to think about it. The second question was much easier to answer, requiring very little thought. Yuki’s eyes peeled themselves away from Yuuki’s, drifting down to rest towards his neck while she spoke.

“At first I was bored. Not with you. Just in general. I hate relaxing. All of those patrols that I do nearly every single day aren’t just out of duty. They aren’t just about saving souls. They distract me. I was ordered here because it would allow me to relax. I don’t take vacation days. But I also wanted to make a friend. I don’t have many. Actually, I don’t really have even one. I always push everyone away, but I think I do it for a good reason. I guess I just wanted to try something else, or maybe I just got tired of it, or something. You were fun. The teasing was not vicious, not like what it was in the academy, or before the academy. It was playful. You reminded me a lot of a friend I used to have. I didn’t want to lose that again. And then I figured out that you were similar to him, but you were also different in a lot of ways, and that it was not a bad thing. You are you, and I think I like you, and I wanted to be with you. That is why I stayed.”

For a few moments she kept her gaze glued to his neck. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment, and she was waiting for them to cool down a little bit before she returned her eyes to meet him. Of course the best way to cover her embarrassment would be to make him embarrassed, and so with a slight toothy grin she responded to his second question.

“As for your second question, I do not mind where your touch lingers. Being close to you is nice.”

Also if I did tell him to stop touching me completely then how can we be close? I don’t want to lose this. This is nice. I don’t think I mind either. I’ve never been in this sort of situation, at least not in a way that I enjoyed.

Heat continued to lift into her face as her breath was complimented, but she probably had to thank the little café for that. Still, she couldn’t just let him get away with it! Thankfully she’d already thought of something, and it worked perfectly now. Allowing some of her more bestial side to show, the young wolf pressed her face in close to the boy’s neck. Her lips parted and her tongue slipped out, pressing hotly against his flesh before it was dragged upwards, very briefly, before it slipped back into her mouth. She tasted a mixture of fresh rainwater and hints of his sweat. But her senses were greatly attuned compared to any normal person’s, and she tasted things that others could not. In this case it was a slight bit spicy with hints of smokiness, fitting considering his ability to control flames.

With her taste test finished she lifted her gaze again, meeting his eyes.

“This isn’t really a question, but you taste good.”

Well, that isn't copying him, is it? Oh. Right! I get to ask questions now. I’d almost forgotten. Let’s see. Two questions. I think I know what I want to ask.

“My first question is the same as yours. Why did you want to spend time with me? Usually I scare people away, or I bore them, or something. I don’t know what it is. People have a difficult time sticking around. Secondly, what are your three favorite things to do?”

I’ve always wondered what Humans liked to do!

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Victorian Treat - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:02 pm

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

Yuuki was determined, his thoughts all coming to a head while he continued to watch the young Wolf squirm in his grasp. It was an odd situation, how did the two bored individuals in up in the same place at the same time? From that same place and time, they moved on to larger and larger interactions. Eating together at the restaurant filled with glaring eyes. Moving on from the rough position to the clothing store occupied only by its store clerk. One dress to the next, the girl continued to open up to the now comfortable man. Then, their quiet little dance among the trees and thick rain, all leading them to this very moment of what one could call intimacy. Yuuki had never been placed in such a position before, his fingers awkwardly lingering around the girl's form until they found their resting place between her behind and athletic legs. To think, a few hours ago this girl was fully clothed save for underwear.

"I can only imagine how red my face gets if your pale skin looks like a cute lil' tomato." Yuuki flashed a cheeky grin, his body tensing and relaxing repeatedly as his heart beat in sync with the girl's. The two attempted to bring themselves even closer, Yuuki's hands pulling forward the girl in an abrupt fashion as her hands slowly find their way around his shoulder blades. As he spoke of his pain and own problems, her bright smile turned to a familiar frown, something he had seen on himself time and time again.

Way to ruin the moment, idiot. Scolding himself within his quiet mind, Yuuki watched as her body responded surprisingly to his words. She didn't pull away, her fingers pressing against his skin without thought before she exclaimed the same sense of pain and worry. They both shared a hatred for what they could become, not because it in itself was scary, but because they were afraid of ruining everything in moments. Yuuki knew all too well the pain of losing those close to you from your own mistakes, his past had nothing but similarities with the girl's it seemed.

She quickly started rambling on about Yuuki's first question, his breath shallow and quick due to the heat they were both now feeling. Each of the two had an awkward amount of heat pressing against them, the type of heat that would cause others to begin aching in pain or worse. She was bored, as was he, something the two seemed to understand as soon as they met the other near the bay area. One thing let to another due to her constant need for distraction and his own distractions, allowing them to interact. "How couldn't someone be your friend, let alone more?" Answering the statement mid speech, an agitated look filled Yuuki's face in conjunction with his statement. Others were idiots to not embrace the little figure, she was beyond interesting. Shinigami had something wrong with them, apparently.

She appreciated the actions and thoughts that Yuuki had, something others took quickly for granted he had figured out. Alongside that, she was fondly reminded of a friend of her past, but in a good way apparently. Similarities and differences scattered their way between the two men, leading her to the conclusion that Yuuki was indeed Yuuki. There wasn't a care in the world for the young pup if she was pressed up against the man's form, just being with him satisfying her needs. The deep red cheeks she continued to sport burned a hole through Yuuki's neck, it's warmth causing his senses to dull with awkward and confusing thoughts.

"I'm glad you cho-" Yet again, the man froze near instantly! Pausing his voice, his eyes quickly widened before he turned away from the girl, awkwardly thinking to himself. She said she liked you, but obviously she meant in a friendly sort of way. Shinigami are different than Humans, Yuuki. Of course she meant that she was comfortable with you on terms as a friend. You should, you know, calm down before you start scaring her. Obnoxious, annoying, idiot idiot idiot. Calm down. Attempting to return to normal, Yuki's words quickly followed yet another statement of his hands having free range of her canvas. An almost welcoming smile accepted the comment before his body tensed up in suspense.

Without notice, the girls soft lips parted to expose her tiny tongue, his hands pulling her figure forward and up as the soaking tongue worked its way against his burning neck. Lifting the girl to a kneeling position, his hands continued to rest comfortable against her cheeks, gently spreading them apart before instinctively coming back together once her tongue separated itself from his skin. Wide eyes followed her comment of "nice taste", his cheeks filled with pure color before he smiled.

"Thanks..." He continued to unconsciously grope away as her soft behind, listening to her requests before taking them into account.

"I too, was bored. I don't spend time with others for two reasons. One, I'd rather them not get hurt over something stupid I've done. Two, nine times out of ten they're less than honest. Honesty begets honesty, while lies beget lies. If others are going to place their own attempts into interaction then there's no reason for you or I to do so. You... were different. You were the one out of ten in this situation, even if you were quietly passive in order to try to please this new stranger you had met. You attempted to invest in me, something I've never truly felt throughout life, so I'm new to this. I returned the favor because I wanted to. A little wolf found spending time with me to be genuinely fun, as I had with you. I stayed because you continued to make me feel welcomed, as if I were home. If... that makes sense. You weren't boring, you were beautiful and you wanted to interact with me. I wanted to attempt the same alongside getting to know such a being. It's my first time getting used to a pretty girl, believe it or not.."

Shifting his lower end quietly, he tapped away quietly now that silence filled the air once again. He liked the position she took now, of course he wouldn't expect her to endlessly stay upright, he simply liked looking up to her. The gold and red hues that burned his vision continued to entice him with every word that followed.

"I like learning anything, knowledge is power and only furthers your goals in life. Protecting others can come from the knowledge you gain, as can destruction and pain. It's interesting to know some deal with this knowledge different than others. Secondly, I like to sleep. It's a bad habit, but if I'm not learning it's more than likely fact that I'm passed out on a couch or bed somewhere, it isn't healthy but I seem to be prone to it. Finally, I like to cook. Not that I'm any good yet, but I've begun to start. Putting the things I learn into actual practice makes me smile, being able to create things with my own two hands."

With that being said, it was now his turn to ask his questions. He had only one set up, his mind wandering quietly as he attempted to figure the second one out quickly.

"First, have you ever spent a really long time here in the Human World?" It was simple enough, it was a question that would lead to yet another if answered in the proper way. Instantly following his first request however was an extreme and awkward one, the heat the two shared only growing as Yuuki prepared himself for the request. "The other question... Uh... How to ask this..." Slowly, Yuuki lifted his head closer to the young pup's, his forehead pressing against hers so they were forced into the awkward situation before Yuuki could back out of his thoughts. "Have you wanted me to kiss you even once today...?"

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue123800/999999Victorian Treat - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:51 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 1,177

Compliment after compliment rained down upon Yuki, gradually shifting the girl’s facial coloration, but now it had finally reached the brightest red that it could get, peaking with yet another mention about how cute she looked. At least it helped to distract from some of the serious points that they made within their conversation. Her body was also pulled in closer still, the boy’s hands growing bolder as they fondled more comfortably against the barely clad flesh of her slightly rounded buttocks. Something she said had caused him to avert his eyes, and this drew curious thoughts to the forefront of her mind.

Was it because I said I liked him? Maybe I wasn’t supposed to say that! What if this is going too fast? What if I just ruined everything?! What will I do?! I was doing so well!

Thankfully their gazes returned to each other, as did Yuuki’s smile, and this only caused her to smile in return, breathing out an exhale of relief through her nose. As she’d leaned in to partake of his taste she felt his hands gripping against each cheek, spreading them ever so slightly, which elicited a shuddered breath from the wolf. Her face was already as red as it could go, but now her heart also beat more quickly. Things were gradually becoming more intimate, although for the moment she did not seem to mind one bit.

He really enjoys that. I should do it again. Maybe. N-not yet. Maybe not at all! What am I thinking?

A slight nod was her response to his thanks, her rear unconsciously pressing back against the hands that groped against it. She listened very careful when he started to speak again, answering her questions now without a trace of deceit within his voice. They were both quite open with each other, which was certainly very important. It also was probably part of the reason why she liked him so much.

So we both avoid others in order to protect them. And we both find honesty very, very important. That is why we were attracted to each other. It makes sense, although if you’d asked me before I met him whether I’d ever be doing any of this with him then I probably would have laughed. Okay, no, let’s be serious here. I would have just stared and I would have been quiet, and then I would have walked away. But it is the same in this instance!

Once more she was called pretty, the compliment having snapped her from her thoughts, just in time too as Yuuki shifted her body around. Her rear was still harassed by his fingers only now she was sitting upright even more-so against his body, heart felt beating against the boy’s. The young Shinigami’s gaze remained glued upon her Human companion’s while he spoke, answering her second question without faltering.

Learning is pretty great. I have to agree with that. How curious do I often get about so many things? It is another quality we share. He also has a good point about its uses. In the wrong hands it really is dangerous, so it is important for those with the right hands to also continue learning. Sleeping isn’t too bad. It is comfortable and it can be relaxing, although I do find it a bit boring. Also troublesome are those times when you try to sleep, but then you can’t, so your mind begins thinking too much! I hate that! But sleeping itself isn’t bad. I am no good at cooking though. I don’t know if I like it either. I just destroy everything I touch in the kitchen. But it would be nice to create something on my own.

The first question that Yuuki asked was pretty simple, tame even considering what they’d been asking, and so she answered in the same manner. “Not very long. The longest patrol I had lasted little over a week. But, if you combine all of the time I’ve spent here then I would say it is quite considerable. Although I haven’t learned too much from it. Almost all of that time was spent focused on hunting down Hollows, or whatever other nasty creatures roamed around.”

Difficulty arose as Yuuki attempted to ask his second question, but for some reason he was initially having trouble with it. This of course only made Yuki even more curious, causing her head to tilt ever so slightly to the right. Her Human friend sat upwards, a bit more straight in order to position himself to a proper height, before he touched his forehead against her own. A single moment lingered within the air, feeling to her like minutes as she felt a transfer of heat between their forms, her heart picking up the pace. Their lips were so close. She could smell his breath, taste it even while he spoke.

He did it. He asked the question. He is ready to take it this far. We’re officially friends! B-but this is… I’ve never done it before. What do I do? How do I do this? Do I even want to do this? What if I ruin it? Or what if this ruins what we have? But then, what if doing this makes us even closer? What would it make us then? Lovers? I’ve certainly never had that before. Okay, calm down. You are taking too long to answer. He might get worried.

Only now had she noticed that she’d been sitting there, silently staring into the man’s eyes with her own unblinking multi-colored gaze. She had to come up with something quick. A few ideas ran into her mind. She could be flirty, or sexy, or cool, or whatever it was, and answer with ‘Why don’t you find out?’, but then it wouldn’t be completely honest, or rather it would break the rules of the game, which would not be honest either. Honesty was very important to her, as were rules when it came to things like games, and so she decided to go with the simplest answer possible.

“Yes” she spoke in a timid whisper, her gaze unflinching from his. And, for a few moments, she remained quiet, having forgotten that they were in a game. Thankfully she already knew what she wanted to ask next, and so as the silence was broken she challenged him with two more questions.

“Is all of this comfortable for you, or would you like us to sit different? If so, I do not mind if you move me.”

Her first question was simply a matter of comfort. If they were to continue, or if they were to do something else, then either way they’d both want to be comfortable! It also gave her a moment to pause, to take a break while she mustered up the courage to ask her second question. Like her answer before she spoke up with a soft nervous voice, although still her gaze remained unchanged.

He might know how! Here goes, well, something!

“Do you want to kiss me?”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:43 pm

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

It was obvious the two were beginning to lose control of themselves, their hands and movements awkwardly going and doing whatever they pleased. For Yuuki, this meant he could help but quietly shift and knead the soft posterior the girl had so wonderfully had. Alongside that, it meant constant eye contact and heavy breath that only furthered their sweaty endeavor. For the tiny wolf, however, it meant the slight fingering of claws finding their way around Yuuki's upper back and shoulders, each movement she made causing the two to squirm in anticipation. As innocent as the two found their intimacy, the sexual tension could be sliced through with little effort.

The situation only grew rather... worse, their awkward pushes and pulls causing the other to react without. For instance, each time her breath filled his sense he couldn't help but move her quietly forward, her bony knees leaving imprints against his thighs beneath his jeans. The two were obviously heading down a road they weren't too knowledgeable about, each taking awkward pauses and movements to attempt to bother the other.

It's weird, right? I mean if it wasn't what we wanted we'd probably be seated feet away from each other, huddled to our knees quietly speaking. Instead, the girl rests atop me without much thought. It's a sight to behold, sure, but am I doing this wrong? Maybe she's not really doing it for herself. Maybe we should stop. But should we? If we continue... I don't know, I just want to stay attached, this heat is unbearable but feels... so good.

The naturally warm Human was complaining to himself about heat, something that was a rare instance. It was an unbearable heat that filled his body without caution, forcing him to feel as if he senses were all heightened by the girl's own touch. Her breath smelled of the sweet heart cake that they previously snacked on, but it wasn't what he found so.. enticing. It was a raw smell, something that forced his nose to notice but wasn't unpleasant. It was like sniffing a strong drink just for the sake of it, a love for it's rough heat or chill. It didn't help that her figure was quite petite, forcing his eyes to glue to her own out of not just respect, but interest. The gold and red irises that focused on his own awkwardly colored eyes were near impossible to turn from, only the faintest of ideas causing him to avert any type of attention from her.

I like this girl, a lot. I think. I've never felt this way, at least. No one's breath made me anxious, their touch giving me chills. I've never been able to understand what people meant about intimacy, not until today at least. As the two fought for control of the tiny one's behind, Yuki continued to stare within his very soul from the looks of things. Her fingers lightly danced along his shoulders before he had moved upward.

"You should request extended stay. We can go to Karakura. If... if you want to." His warm forehead pressed against hers now, his anxious words filling the silence after he had requested knowledge on her thoughts about his idea. A kiss was something that Yuuki knew all to well in theory. He understood the idea interacting in such a way, but actually experiencing it? He was lucky enough to bring his contact upon a female due to his cold personality. With that being the case, this only caused their situation to be even more intense. Neither seemed to know what they were doing, which was both good and bad. Extremes were considered bad in most instances, but with it being their first time for anything it seemed all to be going... well.

The moments passed now, his request going unanswered for longer than he expected. As worry filled the pits of his stomach, Yuuki didn't stray from her gaze nor did he lose his intense smile. He was happy in this instance, even if she wasn't answering instantly. He wanted to ask so he did, why hide behind the wall of anxiety and nervousness? It's fine to act this way with others if you feel a connection, especially one this strong.

As Yuuki's mind slowly filled with different thoughts, he was made to realize he was nothing but stupid for worrying about the young pup. Passively, and almost awkwardly, she whispered the word yes against his red face. The man instinctively began to shift her this way and that as she spoke. She wanted to be comfortable alongside him, something he wished for her as well. Without much thought, he lifted the girl before quietly hobbling over to the edge of the small fire they had created previously. The rain had begun to slow as the once wet clothes were now left alone, dried against the rough stone. Plopping down once again, Yuuki shifted the cub's legs in order to wrap them around his waist in order for them to be more like a single being instead of two.

Then, she made her second request. Yeah. Of course I do. I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to, right? Don't be a dork, little one. His thoughts were clear but they simply couldn't escape his mind, his left hand resting softly against the small of her back now that their lower halves were pressed directly against each other. Without thinking, his free hand reached for her cheek, their gazes staying entirely locked before he reached forward. His body acted on its own, his lips meeting hers as he quietly caressed her soft cheek.

I... hope I didn't mess this up. The single thought filled Yuuki's mind as his lips carefully interacted with the small woman's, his body pressed up against hers far to tight to actually be comfortable for most. He liked it, however. The heat of their skins matching one another as their breath ceased entirely, the duo's lips intertwining to fill the silence of the late afternoon in Victoria.

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:26 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 1,170

On occasion Yuki’s breath nearly stalled, catching within her tiny chest as hands manipulated the cotton shielded flesh of her rump. Excitement was building up within her body. Her tail sporadically whipped around behind her, remaining calm for a minute or two before suddenly thrashing around, seemingly without motive. Tiny digits moved on their own, rubbing and kneading and squeezing and pressing against the flesh of Yuuki’s shoulders and neck, her sharpened claws occasionally threatening to break skin, although somehow she always managed to keep them in check before they did.

Careful. What if I go too far? I might lose control. I don’t want to lose control. But it could be good. Maybe. No. What am I thinking? Everything is so hot.

The heat had only grown greater still, their bodies no longer wet due to the rain. However they were both sleek with a growing layer of sweat which was spread against their mostly naked forms, squished between flesh while they retained their close proximity. A bath was certainly in order, and at this point she even doubted he would mind sharing one with her, but her mind was too absorbed in something else right now.

His touch. It feels nice. Is it wrong to want more? Everything is getting fuzzy. Maybe. I think. I could be wrong. I can taste him in the air. What is this feeling?

Breath hit upon her face repeatedly, and her breath did the same to his as they remained closely entwined together. Every shift in movement that she made against Yuuki left impressions within his thighs, at least briefly. Mention was made of extended stay. It wouldn’t be any sort of issue for her; after all nearly every waking day was spent patrolling in one place or another. For her to actually request time off would actually be a blessing for her superiors, as it meant she’d be getting valuable time off to recuperate and to rest her body. Her request would undoubtedly be allowed.

“Okay” she answered simply, her voice quieted, timidly hushed even as anticipation and some strange new weird feelings filled her body and mind. Even as she fumbled over her thoughts and searched for a response Yuuki’s smile remained firm and unwavering. It was as if they both already knew the answer, and she was just stumbling and falling behind.

With complete ease the tiny wolf was lifted up and out from her kneeling position, carried by Yuuki towards the fire. On instinct her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling her body close to his in order to assist him, although she figured that it wasn’t much needed. She didn’t notice the slowing rainfall, or the now dried clothes. All of her attention was upon Yuuki. She felt completely safe within his arms.

Yuuki settled back down into a seated position, only this time his hands moved to the young pup’s legs, gripping against the soft, bare, slightly toned flesh in order to shift each limb around his body. She was no longer sitting up. Instead her posterior rested within her companion’s lap and her head was lower now; face reaching comfortably below her new friend’s neckline. The jeans that Yuuki wore were rough and somewhat uncomfortable, causing her to move her hips around, shifting her mostly exposed body against his in a search for greater comfort.

Her heart skipped a beat. Yuuki was leaning closer to her. Everything seemed to play in slow motion within her mind. This would be it: her first kiss! The growing anticipation was incredible. She could only hear her own heartbeat within her ears, all other sources of noise drowned out while red heat filled her face. If she wanted to back out at all then this would be the time.

But I don’t want this to stop. I want to kiss him. I said so myself, and I meant it. I want to kiss him and I want to feel him close to myself.

Soft delicate lips were covered with pressure as Yuuki leaned into the wolf’s direction, planting their lips together, softly at first although with quickly growing pressure. A jolt of what felt like electricity shot through her body. It caused her ears to briefly stand on end and her tail to briefly shoot right up towards the cloudy sky above. Even her body jumped slightly in shock, but all of this passed within an instant. The wolf’s ears fell to each side of her head, her tail rested neatly against the dirt floor, and her eyes closed so that she could focus entirely upon him. She could taste his lips but she dare not move at all, less she ruin the entire experience. Instead, figuring that he had more knowledge, Yuki allowed the taller boy to take the lead. However this was not needed. The kiss that they shared was a beginning, a gateway into something more but a gateway none the less. Each of them was testing the waters here and neither of them was actually experienced with any of this. What seemed like minutes passed as they held close together, lips pressed against one another and nothing else.

Kissing is nice. I like this. I could get used to this.

Yuki was the first one to disengage, more out of worry that Yuuki might have been losing his breath, but then so was she, evident as she breathed a little heavier. A silly, goofy, almost childish toothy smile remained plastered upon her face, mouth faintly agape while she caught her breath.

“Wow” she whispered, giggling ever so slightly, giddy with excitement and anticipation. Her hands finally released the grip they held upon his shoulders, drifting down to lightly drag claws across his chest, raking the flesh with enough pressure to leave faint red marks although not enough to actually draw any blood. It was safe to say that she was not completely in control of herself at this point, her aggression bleeding through slightly, but her mind was working in overdrive to correct that mistake.

As Yuki calmed down she averted her eyes lower along the boy’s body, stopping to face their laps. Silence hung within the air while she stared, body shifting ever so slightly from one side to the other. She was uncomfortable but not perhaps for the same reason Yuuki might think.

These pants of his are rough. Would it be rude if I asked him to remove them? Probably. Or perverted. Well, I can’t do that.

“That was my first.”

Timidly her eyes darted up to meet Yuuki’s gaze, although her face was still lowered. It was his turn to ask her two questions, and she waited very patiently, but then that was only if they continued their game. At this rate they might have chosen to play something else. Or they could choose to just sit and do nothing. But she did not want that. She wanted to do something, anything really as her excitement and energy started to grow.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:34 am

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

The moment had finally come, the culmination of awkward pauses and abrupt choices leading to their moment of intimacy among the woods of Victoria. The two had no plan or even intentions on acting such way with one another at first, if Yuuki were asked if he had any plans on meeting a woman anytime soon he would have scoffed and walked away. His brash nature meant this situations were near impossible to find himself in. Despite such a thing however, there they sat, the crackling fire behind the duo slowly finding its light dwindling. The outcropping sheltered the figures, the sounds of the now soft rain drowning on any obscene things they could possibly say.

Soft fingers found their way dancing across the thick skin that shielded Yuuki's back, the tiny claws that accompanied the digits digging into his skin deep enough to leave a mark. The two sat entwined, lips failing to separate from each other now that the moment had finally come to fruition. It seemed that neither truly understood the consequences that could follow their little act of love, but neither truly cared. Yuuki sure as hell felt content with his actions. Whether they were in good nature or not, the woman was far different than anything he had ever met before, her lasting impression sure to leave a mark in his future.

The air that previously filled with luke warm air had cooled drastically, the heat radiating from the two not only drenching them in sweat but also caused steam to drift from their glistening skin. Both were awkwardly pressed up against one another as the soft kiss that continued seemed endless. Surprisingly enough, neither faltered in comparison to the books you read or the movies that develop these scenes on their own. Minutes passed now, Yuuki and Yuki stay entwined for as long as possible before they would nearly pass out from lack of proper breathing.

Pulling away from the man, Yuki whispered a single word before continuing with her little staring session. It was an awkward moment, of course, their faces resembling those of animals to a degree. Yuki's eyes were fixated, their gaze almost mesmerizing now that she had slightly moved away from the abrupt force Yuuki brought upon her. The man's heart was beating at a speed thought impossible, his eyes unable to turn away from the wolf cub that generously accepted his advances.

"You..." The hand that once caressed the girl's tiny cheek found its way to her right hip, his left following in suit as she continued to trash her way along the fleshy scars that littered his chest. His thick jeans made for a rather rough material when it came to comfort. He could feel each tiny tickle that accompanied Yuki's claws, his hands forcing her even closer to the waist she tightened so well around. "That was nothing short of amazing."

Yuuki knew that the kiss they shared was simple in comparison to things that existed among intimate adventures, this didn't change the spark that quickly filled his mind and body. Energy filled him endlessly, his head gently swaying from left to right as he smiled awkwardly. He was enjoying himself, the tiny wolf bringing him joy in far more ways than he expected. Of course, that didn't mean he was completely distracted. The wandering eyes of the tiny cub quickly averted from their previous position, attaching to his eyes once more. He knew the problem, he wouldn't force her into adjusting the two of them.

Gently unwrapping the girl from his grasp, the man crouched as best he could as he walked back into the light rain of the Victorian after. Stripping himself clean of the pants that awkwardly rubbed Yuki's soft cloth, he revealed simple boxer briefs of black coloring. He wasn't to interested in what his clothing underneath looked, no one ever saw them in the first place. As awkward as he found himself to be in just his undergarments, he understood that she couldn't have been comfortable. Soon enough however, her raspy whisper once again filled his ears.

"... Really?" He found himself averting his gaze as he rubbed the back of his head. Yuuki wasn't alone in this endeavor it seemed, something that made it even more frustrating. The two had shared their very first kiss underneath a rocky outcropping among a soft drizzling of rain and a shade of deep orange sky. He was surprised, to think this beautiful girl went so long without something so.. normal. It seemed weird that no one had found their way into her heart, his eyes shifting towards her figure once more.

"Me too..." It was his turn to ask the hard questions. There wasn't much he wanted other than her in the very moment, his hands coming together behind his back as he tilted back and forth in the light drizzle. It continued to smack against his pale skin, his lips parting only slightly to make his requests.

"Do you mind getting up for me?" Pointing in front of him, he expected the girl to waddle her way to the rainy spot without another word, his other request being... simple enough. "And will you stay with me when we return to Karakura...?"

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:24 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 750

That was incredible. I can’t wait to do it some more! Having friends is awesome! I wonder what else we’re going to do.

Gentle breaths escaped from the young wolf as she recovered from their kiss. It was simple, without the experienced intimacy that came with using tongue, but it was romantic and they had managed to hold it for minutes without breaking for air. Not bad for their first attempt. Yuki certainly believed that they’d done a fair enough job.

I just want to be close to him. I wish there was a way to be closer still.

One of Yuuki’s hands caressed her right cheek, although it had planted itself there earlier. Only now did she notice it, leaning her head gently against his warm palm, but only for a moment as it soon shifted down her body, resting upon her hip. The elastic band of her underwear seemed to be more closely pressed against her flesh due to the fine layer of sweat that covered both of them. Gripping fingers pressed Yuki’s petite form more tightly against her companion’s lap, although she didn’t mind one little bit.

A quieted giggle escaped her lips with Yuuki’s declaration, her face pressing into his neck briefly with embarrassment. She wanted to taste him again but for now she held herself back, not wanting to ruin the afterglow created by the intimate moment that they’d just shared. But Yuuki had a plan in place for the two of them. Carefully she was dragged from her seated position, settled against the ground where she sat up on her knees, head tilted and ears perked up. She watched him curiously, but soon it was revealed why she’d been moved: without hesitation the man removed his pants, leaving him in only his undergarments.

Why do I suddenly feel much warmer?

The declaration that he had been her first momentarily seemed to embarrass him, or perhaps it was something else? That was answered moments later when he too declared that she had been his first kiss. In her mind the setting couldn’t be any more romantic. This truly was destiny. But how far would it go?

One of Yuuki’s two questions was asked. It was silly, but she didn’t mind it. The young Shinigami stood to her feet, briefly patted off her knees, and then walked right over to stand in front of the boy, her gentle smile remaining plastered upon her face. Rain now soaked her once more, sticking the mane of hair to the front of her body, only now the dress was absent and her white and green striped undergarments clinged to her body. The white stripes were faintly see-through, allowing glimpses of the flesh that lingered beneath, although not much was revealed thanks to the darkened skies above. Still, the soaked fabric did allow the slightest definition of her sex to become visible.

The second question was answered with a simple nod, although she still elaborated upon it. “I will stay for at least a week. And I will try to patrol there more often” she stated, resting her hands upon his chest, fingers gently pressing against the now sleek flesh. At least the rain would cleanse them both, and while she did enjoy the heat she had to admit that the chilled droplets felt wonderful upon her skin.

Are we still playing the game? He did ask two questions, didn’t he? But that doesn’t mean we are playing the game. Well, I suppose we didn’t say that we weren’t playing it, so I should continue.

Yuki’s slim arms slipped around the Human’s midsection as she stepped in closer, resting the front of her body against his. The mixture of chilled rain and natural shared heat caused her to shiver somewhat with delight. Her fingers trailed from the waistband of Yuuki’s underwear and up along the center of his back, claws gently tickling a trail following his spine, until at last both of her hands rested below his shoulder blades. The tips of her digits squeezed slightly against the Human’s exposed back, pulling the two of them closer still, her face resting for the moment against Yuuki’s chest. There she planted a gentle kiss, experimenting with it now, before her eyes darted up to meet his.

“Are you comfortable like this? Is there anything else you’d like to do?” she asked curiously; tail gently swaying from one side to the other behind her, the fur also soaked through to the bone.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:08 am

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

It was extremely good that the man stepped out into the soft drizzle to remove his lower article of clothing, the chilly rain allowing him to briefly take a rest from the extreme heat the two continued to exert. Thoughts provoked Yuuki, attempting to linger him towards her lower regions with little effort, but of course the rain was going to calm him down even a tiny bit. Keeping himself under control was important, the two of them being so inexperienced that a simple action could throw them both for a loop. One thing would lead to another and before he knew it, Yuuki could be... Violently shaking his wet hair, Yuuki smacked his cheeks before giving the girl a bright smile. Don't go on to make yourself a little too excited, idiot.

She listened well, Yuuki found it relatively cute that she was willing to pay him the mind he requested. Launching herself from the tiny kneeling position, the wolf girl attempted to brush her knees clear of any debris making her way out into the rain. The two stood silently with bright smiles, their company causing their minds to wander off into a wonderland that many didn't get to experience. The rain only continued to drench the two, the thick undergarments that Yuuki wore simply darkening in terms of shade. The tiny girl had little luck with the liquid it seemed, however. Her tiny cotton panties quickly found themselves soaked, clinging to her lower regions in order to frame each and every detail one might wish to describe.

Well that sure helps to keep you calm, doesn't it? Maybe you two should leave and go elsewhere. Not that I don't want to be here. It's just getting cold, and the best we could do is stay huddled together. Maybe like a hotel? Or an Inn? And Inn sounds really romantic. Maybe I should just.. go. Glancing down towards the soft figure, Yuuki began to stroke her mane once more as she spoke. He at least gets a week with the girl without any interruption, he was sure this could continue to lead somewhere. That made his happy deep down, the smile he sported growing even wider as she stated such.

The two began to wrap themselves around each other once more, the cub's claws finding their way all along the length of his spine before coming to an abrupt halt at his shoulders. Her touch was soft and gentle, an attempt to create some type of romantic affection to her very fingers. It was abnormal maybe, but Yuuki found her every movement attractive in the sense of the word "Romantic", his eyes clinging to her own as he continued to stroke away. "You liked this earlier, didn't you?" Yuuki quietly teased the girl as she continued to find her way fingering about the map that was his backside, gently twisting each claw in place when she found the position she wanted.

Without warning, Yuki's lips quickly pursed together before they made contact with his chest, her soft skin dancing along his glistening skin without any prior knowledge. Once again heating up quickly as if an awkwardly standing stove, Yuuki glanced away before matching her gaze for gaze once again.

"You don't even have to try to be adorable, apparently. Jeez." Eyeing the now put out fire, Yuuki rubbed his chin before really taking the idea he previously had into consideration. Should they really get going? He didn't have a problem with staying any longer, it just seemed that the two of them would need some type of bath before continuing any type of activity. Finally coming to a decision, he gestured towards the outcropping before smiling.

"I'm fine with wherever we go, but I had an idea I guess." Lifting the girl into the air, he once again wrapped her legs along his waist before moving towards the outcropping once more. Pressing her against the roof of the rocky surface, he sat her gently down before retrieving the entirety of their clothing. Emerging from its inner reaches once more, Yuuki pressed forward to plant a tiny kiss against the girl's lips, looking to the bright sky before offering her either her Dress or the over-sized shirt that was previously soaked through.

"Let's go to an Inn, or a hotel. I don't really mind where, we need to get a bath in before we get into doing anything else, right?" The man's crimson filled cheeks were quite visible, his nervous stutter returning once more now that he had planted the quick and abrupt kiss upon the girl. Hopefully, she wasn't too against the idea, it was beginning to get dark anyways. Sooner or later, they'd be left to their own devices in the dark, whether it be the sun's light diminishing or the light of a comfy room.

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:32 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 590

One hand gently grazed through her soaked silken mane, prompting Yuki to lean her head into the warm digits. It wasn’t quite like having her ears tended to, but it was still very nice, prompting her tail to gently swat from one side to the other. Her faint pink hue brightened further at the mention of what she’d experienced earlier with Yuuki’s hands and her head nodded a couple of times, confirming the suspicions that he had.

“I like it when you touch me” she stated timidly, quite oblivious to the other meaning her words might carry. When she kissed upon the boy’s chest yet another compliment was thrown her way, and again the pinkish hue upon her cheeks shifted to something more akin to red. Thoughts filled Yuuki’s mind, the sound of water droplets drowning out all other noise for a few moments. Ultimately it was Yuuki who broke the relative silence.

The petite Shinigami’s eyes darted over to where her companion had pointed to, and then without warning she was lifted into the air again! By now she was starting to get used to it, and as long as it was Yuuki she didn’t seem to really mind. Gently her legs wrapped around his waist, pressing their lower regions together while she was moved, although she didn’t have any lewd intentions as of yet. When they arrived within the rocky outcropping she was settled down against one of the larger rocks before Yuuki ventured deeper within the little makeshift cavern, her eyes following his every movement.

I wonder what his idea is. I’m so excited! I can’t wait to do more with him!

A gentle slapping noise now came to life within the shelter as her soaked tail repeatedly thumped against the dried rock. As Yuuki grew closer the pace of her tail picked up, however it halted as soon as the boy leaned in for a kiss brief kiss, however she decided to prolong it somewhat by pushing her lips up against his in turn. When their lips parted a goofy smile remained upon her face, ears drooping to each side while her heart beat quickly within her petite chest.

Kissing is getting up there amongst my favorite activities now.

“I would love to share a bath” she mentioned, reaching out to grab ahold of the shirt which she quickly dragged over her head. Only once it was on her body did she reach back, gripping against the two large masses of hair that she’d pulled forward in order to drag them both out from within the collar of her shirt, ultimately allowing her hair to settle naturally behind her back once more.

There. Now he doesn’t have to be embarrassed! Then again, if I am going to be naked with him then it doesn’t make much sense to do that, right? Of course it is possible that he meant we’d take separate baths. I would be okay with that, I suppose. Although I wonder what other games he has planned for us!

Her eyepatch was grabbed from the small pile of her things, tied once more across her head to cover her left eye. She shared it opening now with Yuuki, but that did not mean that the rest of the world got to know about it. Regardless, once she was prepared to venture out Yuki happily skipped on over to the taller boy’s side, gripping against one of his arms, pulling it against her petite frame.

“Let us go then to one of those places.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum