Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]  - Page 3 Empty Re: High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]

Wed 05 Aug 2020, 10:24 am

Magnolia Everfrost

Song: UNKNOWN - Artist: UNKNOWN - Words: 310

”There was something. I saw something. Just a moment...strangely familiar. I saw…---”
"I saw...tatami."

Magnolia had watched when Hanako had finally come too. Many often didn’t react well when they were faced with a level of power that their mind could scantly even begin to comprehend. Some would vomit, others would give up on pursuing strength all together. Hanako. . . was able to stomach it and bounce back, yet.

”Tatami.. Huh? That’s a first.”

Raijin responded bemusedly, his words halting and rumbling as they reverberated within the sanctity of Magnolia’s mindspace. Meanwhile, in the soul society, Magnolia’s golden gaze studied the woman as she slowly regained her wits, and struggled to her feet. The vice-captian then smiled faintly, her eyes shifting from Hanako’s face to stare off into the horizon.

”When you’re forced to the brink, or faced with something so otherworldly that you can’t truly comprehend it, your mind takes you to what you hold dearest.”

Magnolia’s head eventually snapped back to studying Hanako as she crossed the scant distance between them. Magnolia’s left hand rose up then to clap onto hanako’s left shoulder. Now that they were next to eachother, albeit facing opposite directions, Magnolia released a pent up sigh, a devilish smile curling like a phantom at the corners of her lips. The intimidating air that surrounded her was gone, and instead the subdued friendliness that preceded it had once more resurfaced.

”My philosophy is that only when you face what you cannot overcome, will you truly realize certain aspects of yourself. The wall that you cannot scale is a far harsher reality than the barriers you can eventually tear down. “

Magnolia allowed her hand to fall to her side from Hanako’s shoulder as she raised her arms over her head and stretched. Her back arching as she rose to her tipy toes for a moment. After a few moments she released and the balls of her feat touched the ground once more.

”That love that you discovered, Hold onto it and you will go far Hanako. We all have our own reasons, but. “

Magnolia turned her head to the left slightly, glancing backward at hanako as the small smile on her lips faded, and a somberness settled in for a few moments.

”You have to have a reason to become strong. A blade with no substance is a fragile thing that will snap and crumble to dust at the first waves of a storm. “

Magnolia made a beckoning gesture with her hand as she began to walk towards the seikaimon. Her golden eyes glittering mysteriously as she said faintly.

”For now though, come with me, I want to show you something.”

Coding BY: [THEFROST]

High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]  - Page 3 LzZCuy7
High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]  - Page 3 BtXe12b
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]  - Page 3 Empty Re: High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]

Thu 06 Aug 2020, 4:10 pm

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]  - Page 3 6EdIfMt

'To what I hold dearest…?'

Hanako was honestly and visibly confused by that statement. Her mind would take her...why would hernmind take her to a place with tatami? She couldn't remember any place with traditional tatami floor that held any special significance for her. Of course in Soul Society, especially in Seireitei, there were a lot of houses in a traditional style, but they were all the same to Hanako. Why would she go somewhere here, especially because she was already here. It made no sense.

She awoke from her thoughts when Magnolia first stretched and then walked away. Even her stretching had a certain grace, a hint of power and might. At the same time it was so wonderfully mundane and normal and reminded Hanako that even the most powerful Shinigami of them all were only souls after all.

When Magnolia gave Hanako a smile over her shoulder and beckoned her to follow she hurried to catch up. Her words echoed through Hanako's mind. Of course there was the question what she wanted to show, but first and foremost what she had said about a reason for wanting strength.

Yes, that was something that Hanako had heard before. Strength without purpose wasn't worth a thing. But wasn't strength in itself a purpose? Hanako remembered how weak and useless she felt in these blasted tryouts she took part in before she came to this division. The strength to defend herself. The weak needed to be defended, the strong could defend. But wasn't that what she was here for? To defend? Wasn't that what a shinigami existed for? Defend not only the weak, but the whole of all worlds and it's balance? But that hadn't been her reason to become a Shinigami, at least not the only reason. Shinigami had saved her life. It was an obvious choice, more or less her only choice, since she didn't know anything else back then. The Shinigami were her whole world still. But her reason had changed, slowly, over time. At first there was a feeling of a dept Hanako had to pay back. Then there came an understanding of what Shinigami really were. Finally Hanako had realised that she could use what was given her to be a part of something that was good and right. She could help to maintain the balance and be useful and it would give herself a purpose in return. In a way maintaining the balance of the worlds would also maintain her own world. Her inner self, which was a void. Because she could fill it with a purpose so it wouldn't just collapse in on itself.

While they walked Hanako took a deep breath and said:
"My reason is founded in me being a Shinigami. If I become stronger, if I gain power, I can help, I can be useful. It may sound like a cliche, but I mean it. I want to pull my own weight. Or even more, preferably. Contribute something that matters."

She tried a smile but even to her it felt insecure, so she gave it up real quick. At least her words were actually as confident as they had sounded.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu 24 Sep 2020, 6:26 pm

Magnolia Everfrost

Song: UNKNOWN - Artist: UNKNOWN - Words: 310

Listening to hanako’s reason for becoming strong, Magnolia couldn’t help but suppress the faint smile that threatened to unfold upon the corners of her lips. It was a reason that she understood, and she felt that it was a good one. However, that didn’t mean she could simply let hanako pursue a path as narrow as become strong to contribute to the shinigami, as that was a path that had led many to become bias to the shinigami, alienating many other races in the process.

Magnolia didn’t speak at first, her hair rustling with each step she took, the faint clacking of her geta against the tiled pavement below almost inaudible against the rustling of tree leaves in the faint breeze that had whipped up a few minutes after the conclusion of their bout. The seikaimon in the distance threw off a hazy white light--where the light of the dangai realm bled out into the seireitei. A few hell butterflies fluttered around it’s vicinity, undoubtedly waiting to be used by those that required a means of relaying information to the gotei’s inhabitants.

After walking for a bit, Magnolia stopped and reached out with one finger to one of the Hell butterflies. The purple butterfly landed on her finger, and in that moment the message she had for her captain, that she was ”Going to hueco mundo for a bit” was relayed. The Hell butterfly, message in tow, then with a flap of it’s dusted wings lifted off from it’s perch and began to fly towards the captain commanders quarters. Meanwhile Magnolia finally decided to share her thoughts on Hanako’s reason for strength.

”It’s not a bad reason, honestly. Becoming strong to protect one's race, and one's organization is patriotic, however you must be weary of the bias that comes with such a direct reason for strength. If you allow an organization to define you, then you will be left with nothing if it falls. It will leave a hole in you, and you will have to look for a new purpose. “

Magnolia’s hand pressed against the seikaimon that lay not even a foot infront of them, opening the japanese styled lattice door, sliding it to the side as a vast whiteness expanded before her on the other side. She’d pause , looking into the infinite expanse of the dangai realm as she said.

”Eventually you will find it, but for now let’s go to where I wish to show you.”

With those words rolling off her tongue, and a faint smile upon her lips, Magnolia stepped across the threshold into the infinite whiteness, to take hanako to the location she wished to show her.

Magnolia has exited the thread

Coding BY: [THEFROST]

High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]  - Page 3 LzZCuy7
High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]  - Page 3 BtXe12b
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat 26 Sep 2020, 4:08 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]  - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Slowly Hanako realised where they were headed to. Did Magnolia really plan on leaving Soul Society? What was she up to? Hanako was equally confused and curious.

"The Shinigami have saved my life. Literally. And I have this very strong feeling that I owe my loyalty to them...well...us. Without Shinigami...what would have happened?"

The last question wasn't aimed at someone special, it just came out. It was something Hanako had asked herself many, many times. Combined with the missing memories of everything that happened before she woke up in hospital, it would sometimes send her up the walls with frustration. She shook off the thoughts.

"I do understand what you mean. But it's not only the Shinigami as a people or an organisation. It is also the idea that I want to be a useful part of. It feels...right."

Hanako didn't know if this was incredibly naive or idealistic. But Soul Society was there to guide the dead to the spirit world, and protect this world and the souls in it, so they could be reborn one day. It was a principle that seemed so pure, so full of hope. Nothing ever really ended. There was always hope. Even for a girl with no past.

While they spoke they had reached the seikeimon, the gate that led to all the other worlds. When Magnolia pushed the gate in open, Hanako could feel her heartbeat quicken. Until now she had rarely left Soul Society and travelling to, for example, the world of the living was still new and exciting for her.

With a faint smile Magnolia said again she wanted to show something to Hanako. And then she stepped through the gate and vanished in the vast emptiness that was the precipice world of Dangai. Hana only hesitated for a second, then she took a step forward and followed her lieutenant across the threshold and into infinity.

Exit
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum