Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
One Lump or Two  - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Henrex

» Home Remedies
One Lump or Two  - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by Hastur

» Hanako's Shikai
One Lump or Two  - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by Shizuo

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
One Lump or Two  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 10:08 am by Siegharty

» A Long, Dark Journey [Calypso Upgrade]
One Lump or Two  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 6:55 pm by Lillian

» Who Needs Sleep? [OPEN]
One Lump or Two  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:32 am by Slayer

» One Lump or Two
One Lump or Two  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 5:14 am by MWD

» MEA CULPA
One Lump or Two  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 6:11 pm by Guest

» A Dip Into The Nether [Calypso Solo]
One Lump or Two  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:05 pm by Lillian

» The Living Condition (Open)
One Lump or Two  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:32 pm by Hastur

Top posters
THEFROST
One Lump or Two  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOne Lump or Two  - Page 3 I_voting_barOne Lump or Two  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
One Lump or Two  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOne Lump or Two  - Page 3 I_voting_barOne Lump or Two  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2793 registered users
The newest registered user is Tasty-Programmer

Our users have posted a total of 138237 messages in 20639 subjects

One Lump or Two

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ame no ko
Experienced Member
Ame no ko

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Lump or Two  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0One Lump or Two  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

One Lump or Two  - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: One Lump or Two    One Lump or Two  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 8:38 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

One Lump or Two  - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Hanako casually swiped a rogue strand of hair out of her face, while she looked at Jaeden.

“Well, this attempt didn’t go so well, but I think I will get there with a little bit of training. So...I’d really like to learn the next two techniques as well.”

It was true that the first attempt didn’t go well and that Hanako used up a lot of time and energy to just get her stabbing technique right. But, when she finally tried to release the energy in a similar fashion to Jaeden’s version of Shigure Shinrin Ryu, she had seen and felt that it was possible, even with her levels of energy control. It would require a lot of practice, but there it was: a basis.

While Jaeden concentrated on Yoriko Hanako returned to practicing her first technique. She was fairly certain that her stabbing was on a good way, but the part with the energy wasn’t. The goal was to release it from the very tip of the blade, in the moment she stabbed her opponent. To be effective it needed to be controlled, concentrated. A precise projectile like an arrow, not like a stick of dynamite like her first try.

When she heard Yoriko’s voice she stopped her practice and looked at the other woman. She smiled her usual crooked, shy smile.

“I’m fine, thanks for asking. And you? You’re okay?”

She shot a quick glance at the dummy that showed quite some signs of her stabbing-practice.

“Actually, yeah, I think it does help. This technique alone is really helpful. I mean, he showed me more or less the basics and left me to develop my own version of it. At first I had my doubts about this method, but now...I think it makes sense. I can make it my own technique from the very beginning. And, to be honest, I wouldn’t have thought of channeling energy through my blade before. So this really does help me quite a bit.”

She looked at Yoriko. The exercise that Jaeden hat came up with for her did look more than a bit taxing.

“What do you think?”

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Hastur

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Lump or Two  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999One Lump or Two  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: One Lump or Two    One Lump or Two  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 3:18 pm

One Lump or Two  - Page 3 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: n/a - Song: n/a

He nodded as he looked at Yoriko rubbing his chin. He had a solution to her problem, it would take time to polish. He gave a nod to Hanako, the two forms next were things she could practice with time. But first, it was time to get Yoriko somewhere.

"This is what I think would help, your power over the earth can be used on a concert like I said. " He walked to a second dummy, swinging his fist and stopping for a moment. "As you swing your fist try to have small bits of the earth attack them. Pebbles, whatever you think you can manage. "

He'd wait a moment now as he walked in between the two dummies the best place to monitor them both. Yoriko was free of the previous training to try refining her art he suggested. It was up to her however she chose to go with it.

"Form 2 is Defensive and Form 3 is Ranged, once again don't feel obligated to do it how I do it. Whatever feels natural to you is the best choice. "

He said before bringing his sword in front of him, performing the second form. appeared straight forward, but quickly reiatsu began pooling in front of him. Around his body and defending him like a wall in front of him.

"That's Form 2, it can be done while moving but it's mostly for a situation where you may not be able to completely block or avoid something. For example a Kido spell, I can help you with Hadō One or a Bala..to refine it more. As for the third form."

Concise instructions were an important part of this as he brought his sword down. Lowering it to have the edge at his knee in length. A small orangish glow formed of a cero around his sword. He could release it now with a single slash of his blade. Making a small cut upwards he sent it into the clouds.

"The third form is a ranged offensive move, it allows for a person to match an energy blow or fight tactically at a distance. Practice them in whatever order feels comfortable and change them to fit your narrative. Be it Swordsmanship, Hand to hand, or even the Flash Step. We all are different and have sizes and preferences so it's best to sync to them."

His eyes looked towards Yoriko again having shown both forms for Hanako, demonstrating a style. Three forms would be enough he imagined. Twelve forms total he didn't mention the last two had two different moves in them. This information would only serve to overload them.

The goal was complete now for Hanako, she'd seen them only Yoriko remained. Would she go with that idea or maybe another type of defense was in order. Something that acted automatically in her interest.

He'd need time to see her grow and how she developed from it all. That would be the main sticking point. For now, she showed a desire to remain at a distance. So he'd teach around that best as he could.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

One Lump or Two  - Page 3 XZGpCF2
Back to top Go down
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Lump or Two  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999One Lump or Two  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: One Lump or Two    One Lump or Two  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 5:14 am

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

One Lump or Two  - Page 3 JCRrxmK

Watching him walk towards two training dummies, and demonstrating the second form. Reiatsu began to form around his body like an aura but he wasn't moving at all, once shown he explained how it worked. The second form he demonstrated showed curiosity and excitement from the shinigami, she has been in situations where she wasn't able to block. The kido spell Jaeden did earlier while being too focused on his clones was one.

"Hmm. That form might be more efficient for someone like me..besides all these ranged abilities and close quarters will be my biggest concern. Question is..how fast can i react to do it.

She watched as Jaden's sword began to glow orange, almost condensing it before looking upward seeing the cut cut then move towards the clouds..hopefully nobody would call a captain about this.

Least hand to hand and flash step was an option, it was a weird option but even the best fighters will have to do hand-to-hand combat eventually. Far as flash step though, she has gotten better but not enough.

"Jaeden, I normally use my earth more. And based on what you saw earlier my strength, would the same apply to that as well?"

Back to top Go down

One Lump or Two
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: The Gotei United :: Fourth Division: Realm Enforcement-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD